Bitcoin Forum
May 17, 2024, 01:15:58 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN]🔥🔥 Atlantis Blue Digital Tokens On stellar🔥🔥  (Read 6200 times)
vivavivu

Activity: 434
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 11:56:08 PM

You can purchase Atlantis Blue Digital Tokens on the Stellar Decentralized Exchange (SDEX)? This is interesting and they already launched their airdrop campaign which has over 1 Million USD value ?  hmm ...
In my opinion, I really hope they will have another plan for listing at some exchange using ETH for trading them.
sash1801

Activity: 168
Merit: 3

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 12:43:12 AM

I have been looking for a new altcoin. The plan is to cash out of BTC and go into something that has potential to have a decent run. I have to become familiar with stellar first, that is for sure. I think I will dip my toes into this today and see how it feels for a week. BTC looks like is going further south and I don't want to erase so a big part of my gains.

rubtcowchanin

Activity: 210
Merit: 17

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 01:21:14 AM

High mark!
https://icomarks.com/ico/atlantis-blue-digital/
Dejech19

Activity: 154

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 04:31:47 AM

Well since larimar is a precious stone, how canweconvince bigtime investors to participate.
Atlantis is already exist in stellar network and it is trending in the crypto community as we observe supporters are sharing about the project among various groups and the active discussion driving more trust.
The team would also more fluently convince the investors which would then make the project go more popular and profitable ahead with a huge amount of investors and the investors might keep having good profits here.

Yes it can totally seen the result, the team had successfully promote Atlantis project because the number of investors is increasing which means it become more popular and many believed in it. I am confident that the amount of profit we get from this project will also increase and it will be more and more successful.
ace09

Activity: 294
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 06:00:21 AM

Well since larimar is a precious stone, how canweconvince bigtime investors to participate.
Atlantis is already exist in stellar network and it is trending in the crypto community as we observe supporters are sharing about the project among various groups and the active discussion driving more trust.
The team would also more fluently convince the investors which would then make the project go more popular and profitable ahead with a huge amount of investors and the investors might keep having good profits here.

Yes it can totally seen the result, the team had successfully promote Atlantis project because the number of investors is increasing which means it become more popular and many believed in it. I am confident that the amount of profit we get from this project will also increase and it will be more and more successful.
Well that is a really great news for us. Having this kind of simple achievements gaining the Atlantis Blue Digital a lots of investors is a nice to hear from this community of crypto currency. And now, this is not just a simple news but will greatly help those investors in the continuous developments of the project team to this project.
cryptoworld9x

Activity: 196

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 06:10:42 AM

Where you have the congress of Atlantis Blue Digital ICO? I know this project have a good potential and people will come here. But i need the exactly information.

Doney3

Activity: 29
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 06:12:02 AM

It is the best cryptocurrency token it will help all of so we can be free of everything
dolcevita99

Activity: 532
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 07:02:44 AM

I thought an admin finally shows up to answer our queries but it seems like it's just a rare sight like how rare the Larimar is. Does anyone got an answer to your queries?
Most likely they are now busy with quite other matters and can not answer our questions. Because the ICO launch is being prepared, and therefore they can not now answer our questions. But I really hope that soon we will all get the answers that we are waiting for!
vickycoin05

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 07:47:23 AM

The team must really have to set good plan and strategy to attract the investors such as bounty program and having some videos to understand better the project. The concept of this project is very interesting I would definitely follow and support this project.
Their is another form of advertisements they could launce some vedio presentation that will eventually specified and sight the good points of the project. It's not necessarily to have pretentious vedio. The important is its convincing and adaptable.
Googlegenius

Activity: 322

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 08:46:01 AM

Is this site has big sponsors and investor in the company? Are there any proof and pictures we can see what going on inside the company?
Yeah thats a great idea hopefully they can also show how this larimar gems are manufactured.
frenkelebre

Activity: 392
Merit: 2

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 10:35:07 AM

The team must really have to set good plan and strategy to attract the investors such as bounty program and having some videos to understand better the project. The concept of this project is very interesting I would definitely follow and support this project.
Their is another form of advertisements they could launce some vedio presentation that will eventually specified and sight the good points of the project. It's not necessarily to have pretentious vedio. The important is its convincing and adaptable.
I agree with you. A video presentation would be very nice to have to discuss and explain what is the project all about. It also help promoting the project.
This will be effective to the new members that what to know more about Atlantis Blue which the project needs a deep understanding and knowledge to make a reference.
oleg1984a

Activity: 630
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 11:38:56 AM

It is the best cryptocurrency token it will help all of so we can be free of everything
and what is this token better than anyone , and how can it help us ? if everyone is free, then who will work  Grin
ishinn99

Activity: 420
Merit: 11

BitHostCoin.io

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 11:43:30 AM

Similar to the project Atlantis, I have not yet met. It means that they differ from other projects by their unique platform that they develop. I very much hope that investors will join the project and they will see that it is unique, because in the future they will be able to invest and make profit from this project.
Surely, there will be more profits awaits for the token holders of Atlantis. Just imagined, each token is equal to 1 gram of larimar gemstone and if ever 1 gram is equal to 20$, I think this project will be a good source of crypto earnings. I just hope that the team will have a bounty programs so we can have a chanced to earned this precious token from Atlantis platform.

Is the value of per gram of larimar will not increase or decrease? The larimar gems are not really popular and may only their country knows it. The dev really needs to market it and make more advertising.

│      Whitepaper      │            ▰▰▰  BITHOST  ▰▰▰            │            The Coin With Implemented Project            │      Announce      │
―――――            COMPLETE SOLUTION FOR HOSTING WITH CRYPTOCURRENCY            ―――――
│     Telegram     │     Twitter     │     Facebook
Junralz

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 12:04:31 PM

Similar to the project Atlantis, I have not yet met. It means that they differ from other projects by their unique platform that they develop. I very much hope that investors will join the project and they will see that it is unique, because in the future they will be able to invest and make profit from this project.
Surely, there will be more profits awaits for the token holders of Atlantis. Just imagined, each token is equal to 1 gram of larimar gemstone and if ever 1 gram is equal to 20$, I think this project will be a good source of crypto earnings. I just hope that the team will have a bounty programs so we can have a chanced to earned this precious token from Atlantis platform.

Is the value of per gram of larimar will not increase or decrease? The larimar gems are not really popular and may only their country knows it. The dev really needs to market it and make more advertising.

Definitely it will increased because it has only have a limited supply. It is not popular so it means that it is very rare and obviously it will probably have a good price. And what is good is that the team make it to sell it globally through the used of the platform.

█ █          https://BitcoinAir.org          █ █
★    Secure Payment as Light as Air  ★ 
kyxap

Activity: 616
Merit: 251

View Profile WWW
May 22, 2018, 12:19:17 PM

Is this site has big sponsors and investor in the company? Are there any proof and pictures we can see what going on inside the company?
I don't know the answer to this question as similar I see nothing and I didn't meet in this project. Perhaps, developers will leave incognito this information even if private investors here really are.

|
|
QRX|
|
QURREX - QRXTest MVP |Source
www.qurrex.com

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████
Mommyshark

Activity: 280

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 01:10:08 PM

Well, that's good to know that Atlantis is now making noise in the crypto community. This is also a good sign that investors and supporters will be able to focus the development of this project.
Assab101

Activity: 448

Look ARROUND!

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 01:15:00 PM

You mean video presentation must be simple and easy to understand? The reason definitely is to make people to easily understand the project because there are people that really wanted to make things easy, especially about understanding a subject.

ARROUND || Decentralized Augmented Reality Platform || ARROUND
Look ARROUND!
Inskchen

Activity: 378

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 01:32:00 PM

How did I get a stone to be sold only for tokens? Or I can buy a stone for fiat money? Does the team communicate with the participants?
UpsilonTrooper

Activity: 504
Merit: 20

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 01:46:25 PM

I don't know the answer to this question as similar I see nothing and I didn't meet in this project. Perhaps, developers will leave incognito this information even if private investors here really are.

I guess he just want to be sure about the project if it's legitimate or not. But on the last part of the of hiss questions I guess its not appropriate to know what is actually going on the company.

Well finding out whether an ICO is legit nah is actually a pretty difficult task to do if they clear all the usual things that raise the red flags for an ICO
Dr.Sponge

Activity: 616

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 01:58:05 PM

How did I get a stone to be sold only for tokens? Or I can buy a stone for fiat money? Does the team communicate with the participants?
I don't think that the stone can be sold for tokens, but fiat too. You need a developer response for that, you have to be waiting.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »
  Print  

Jump to: