Bitcoin Forum
April 30, 2024, 07:43:05 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN]🔥🔥 Atlantis Blue Digital Tokens On stellar🔥🔥  (Read 6200 times)
Kigtad

Activity: 252
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
May 22, 2018, 02:51:47 PM

Your project is very good name, I like it, because it seems to me that it is somehow connected with the ancient sunken city of Atlantis.
You can see the statistics of your reports to moderators on the "Report to moderator" pages.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
chicipuci

Activity: 238

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 03:30:22 PM

This is a worthy assessment! Reflects the true value of the project. I agree))
rubtcowchanin

Activity: 210
Merit: 17

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 05:08:49 PM

Thanks to the sale of Atlantis Blue Digital Tokens (ABDT) in the star network, the project was able to get enough money to participate in the international marketing campaign Larimar.
We can only dream about where this community will be in the near future.
It's grandiose!
rubtcowchanin

Merit: 17

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 05:16:53 PM

How did I get a stone to be sold only for tokens? Or I can buy a stone for fiat money? Does the team communicate with the participants?
I don't think that the stone can be sold for tokens, but fiat too. You need a developer response for that, you have to be waiting.
It is interesting. I do not have a single larimar, but your project seems to give me a way to get some larimar stones
The question will be real, and how it will be delivered if I use the exchange and paid for ATLANTIS BLUE DIGITAL TOKENS
Theizestooke

Activity: 714
Merit: 10

Join @Bountycloud for the best bounties!

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 05:20:18 PM

But I'm very interested, can you just buy some kind of stone? Well, let's say, which I liked very much.

Who are you preferring to? It seems that I really don't understand what you mean to say. "can you just buy some kind of stone?" We are talking about Larimar and I think you need to read more about the WP for you to understand a bit of the project.
It is good to learn the white papers and gain the complete information that gives more knowledge about the platform which helps to proceed with the right approach and understand the testimonials and action plans.
But it is actually much hard each time to read the whitepaper for each project as some users might not be getting that sufficient time so i would like to suggest the team to look forward for a video presentation for the project.
Yes i completely agree wth you on this topics.Nowdays many of people don't read the whitepaper properly beacause it's quite lengthy and take too much time for read. So i also suggest developrs to launch one video presentation so all poeple can easily understand project inverg less time.
Yes, absolutely video presentation will definitely help the users or investors to understand the project easily. As well With the help of video presentation the investors will  understand how does the project works.

wledgewil

Activity: 322
Merit: 11

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 05:27:05 PM

People would obviously like to understand the concept about Atlantis through a simple and plain easy conversation tone and even Video presentation helps better to approach the customers with a good potelial.
PleaseSignTheMessage

View Profile WWW
May 22, 2018, 05:39:24 PM

People would obviously like to understand the concept about Atlantis through a simple and plain easy conversation tone and even Video presentation helps better to approach the customers with a good potelial.
Yes because this project is much challenging and also difficult to understand so even i think that the team should also present a video presentation so that more and more investors could understant the project.
cabrakaned

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 05:47:11 PM

Their whitepaper too is too diffiicult to understand and an investors would really need a long time to understand this project before investing so i think that the team should take out some good way out of it.
Underrated

Activity: 196

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 05:55:16 PM

Yes because this project is much challenging and also difficult to understand so even i think that the team should also present a video presentation so that more and more investors could understant the project.
Yes a video presentation actually makes the project go more popular and also it then turns out to be more great in the future too. This project can surely be amongst most profitable ones ahead.
sathvik112

Activity: 294

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 06:14:50 PM

How did I get a stone to be sold only for tokens? Or I can buy a stone for fiat money? Does the team communicate with the participants?
I don't think that the stone can be sold for tokens, but fiat too. You need a developer response for that, you have to be waiting.
We need some clear explanation on this even some video presentation would help better to understand it better if this can be explained in detail that can cut the edge and make it simple.
Ather_1020

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 06:38:43 PM

Is this site has big sponsors and investor in the company? Are there any proof and pictures we can see what going on inside the company?
Yeah thats a great idea hopefully they can also show how this larimar gems are manufactured.
this question interests most people here. I would also like to know how these larimars are made, and a small video review would be very useful now. I hope the developers will do for us such an update.

Yeah, if they really want to market their local gem they need to present it and tell us what the gem consists of. Also I would like to know the benefits of supporting this project.
Thats right, they could do it with the help of a video and tell us everything about the stone and why is it soo valuable. The people need to know what they are getting themselves into.
LoverlyRomeos

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 07:00:27 PM

Is this site has big sponsors and investor in the company? Are there any proof and pictures we can see what going on inside the company?
Yeah thats a great idea hopefully they can also show how this larimar gems are manufactured.
this question interests most people here. I would also like to know how these larimars are made, and a small video review would be very useful now. I hope the developers will do for us such an update.

Yeah, if they really want to market their local gem they need to present it and tell us what the gem consists of. Also I would like to know the benefits of supporting this project.
Thats right, they could do it with the help of a video and tell us everything about the stone and why is it soo valuable. The people need to know what they are getting themselves into.
They also can focus on explaining its objectives, future plans and possibilities, how they are reaping to achieve good profits etc Its purpose and the work flow adds a tune for every one to understand and reap in a better way.
Idunnowhatwhat

Activity: 294
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 07:12:12 PM

I think that there must be a communication between the team and the users.
I think you must directly find a answer Trina member of the team via the site.
MikesLeo

Activity: 196

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 07:26:37 PM

I think that there must be a communication between the team and the users.
I think you must directly find a answer Trina member of the team via the site.
Directly find an answer from Trina member of the team via the site ? do they set any live chat agent who can talk to us directly and clarify all our doubts ?
Prk_7

Activity: 182

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 08:24:32 PM

They also can focus on explaining its objectives, future plans and possibilities, how they are reaping to achieve good profits etc Its purpose and the work flow adds a tune for every one to understand and reap in a better way.
I agree, a video is a good method for advertising and marketing and also convenient to pass information, it'll attract more users and potential investors too
zevl194

Activity: 182

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 10:16:18 PM

At first you have to buy ethereum, and then already tokens. To make it very easily in 2018. The team communicates with participants in Telegram and on personal emails.
AtlantisBlueDigitalTokens

Activity: 33

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 10:26:51 PM

I don't understand. You want to buy tokens or you want to buy Larimar? And yes, we do communicate with participants. Please join our telegram channel https://t.me/AtlantisBlueDigitalToken - thanks!
fulcare

Activity: 588
Merit: 254

The Standard Protocol - Solving Inflation

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 10:28:53 PM

I don't know the answer to this question as similar I see nothing and I didn't meet in this project. Perhaps, developers will leave incognito this information even if private investors here really are.

I guess he just want to be sure about the project if it's legitimate or not. But on the last part of the of hiss questions I guess its not appropriate to know what is actually going on the company.

Well finding out whether an ICO is legit nah is actually a pretty difficult task to do if they clear all the usual things that raise the red flags for an ICO

It is possible to test whether a team is confident and knowledgeable. They should have experience in the field. Something which can be easily verified and they should also be willing to pitch the project publicly.

Decentralized
Asset-Backed Banking

▄▄██████████████████
 █████████████████████
█████▀▀
████▀    ████
████     ████
████     ████
         ████     ████
         ████    ▄████
               ▄▄█████
█████████████████████
██████████████████▀▀ 
TheStandard.io█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
Arvilaine

Activity: 336
Merit: 11

Scouting for Innovative ideas.

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 10:38:42 PM

Most likely they are now busy with quite other matters and can not answer our questions. Because the ICO launch is being prepared, and therefore they can not now answer our questions. But I really hope that soon we will all get the answers that we are waiting for!

How are they going to attract a lot of participants to their ICO if they can't answer simple questions? I saw some thread that talks about an Airdrop about Atlantis, is that part of them?
AtlantisBlueDigitalTokens

Activity: 33

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 11:03:06 PM

Larimar is not made, it is simply mined in a dead volcano.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »
  Print  

Jump to: