Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 12:38:43 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN]🔥🔥 Atlantis Blue Digital Tokens On stellar🔥🔥  (Read 6200 times)
Mommyshark

Activity: 280
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 07:53:31 AM

Thanks for reply.
I didn't find any useful information on internet, what I am looking for, is where I can find Certificate of incorporation (  Atlantis Blue S.R.L ) to check when your company has been created and for how many years.

Atlantis Blue has been registered since March, likewise the SRL, to engage in this ICO. As we have mention hundreds of times in this forum alone, the Atlantis blue project is composed of 4 entities, Atlantis Blue SRL is just one of them. The other 3 entities:

Cooperative Of Larimar Services La Filipinas
Cooperative Bahoruco
Larimar Association Las Mercedes

All have been formed for a specific purpose in the community and all three have exempt from taxes under the presidential decree. Since we are about to engage in a business process that is not detailed in the presidential decree we obtained in the 1970s, we lose the tax exemption status for certain activities. Therefore, to comply with the laws we have to form an actual company that is fully taxable under the law ---- ENTERS ATLANTIS BLUE SRL.

Also, go look for the Dominican mercantile registry, company registries, and the Tax authority and search just the name for you to see the status of the company. I hope that you now understand the COMMUNITY project better and that it is not one person, one group, one entity. Please get informed, the information is out there and you will appreciate it more because you did your own research, or you are bound to spread some unintended FUD.

[/quote]

Thanks for the information admin, responding all the question and queries here could really a big help understanding this project. It shows emphasizes also that the team is really active and trying their best for the betterment of this project. 
sathvik112

Activity: 294
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 09:08:57 AM

Hi guys. Official Atlantis Blue Digital Tokens speaker.

Things to understand about our project:

We are not a concept. We are a mining project that has been operational since the 1970s.
Our product is Larimar, a simple google search will let you know that it is one of the rarest gems on our planet. Top 5.

Hi,
So, that means you are company ( Atlantis Blue S.R.L ), Can you tell us where We can find information about your mining project that has been operational since the 1970s, on the website, there is no link even for profiles of team members.

A simple search in google will tell you the history of the site. It was given by presidential decree to the community, which has formed cooperatives and associations which we list on our website/documents. Also for those super skeptical, we publicized the presidential decree on our twitter account early on. The decree gives us sole mining rights, no one else can come in and just take over or start just start mining. Those that are worried about "governmental issues" as I read in one of the messages can use the information to calm their fears. The government has actually tried to lend us a hand two years ago and assisted us in creating a new mining tunnel. It was much welcome assistance and one of the reasons why we were able to increase production and invest in this ICO.

Also, for the people talking about mining this coin, there is no such thing other than physical mining of the gem.
Thisnis a good explanation about the project. Hope everyone will understand Atlantis. This will be a great project if they will become successful.
Indeed a great project in the future, let's see how people will be in to this one as this might really sound new but others might already heard something like this. Hoping that the team will community casually to the community here.

You're correct bud, as project that so amazing which for sure it can be profitable in the future. This unique project can caught the attention of many which for sure they need a great amount of funds to make this happen in the future. I believe the team will able to provide this project here in crypto currency community.
Many social platforms was filled with Atlantis information which was reaching out to many people across countries and in result we could experience this positive outcome from the team dedication.
ishinn99

Activity: 420
Merit: 11

BitHostCoin.io

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 09:22:36 AM

The idea of the project is good, but it is worthwhile to think about what will be encountered in its implementation

Yes, I am waiting now how the team will implement this project and how they will become successful by doing all of their best to achieve success and have big community.

│      Whitepaper      │            ▰▰▰  BITHOST  ▰▰▰            │            The Coin With Implemented Project            │      Announce      │
―――――            COMPLETE SOLUTION FOR HOSTING WITH CRYPTOCURRENCY            ―――――
│     Telegram     │     Twitter     │     Facebook
Inskchen

Activity: 378

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 09:53:56 AM

I think there are different options for the development of the project, if the developer can interest the community, then the project can be very successful.
vickycoin05

Activity: 532

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 10:51:47 AM

The idea of the project is good, but it is worthwhile to think about what will be encountered in its implementation

Yes, I am waiting now how the team will implement this project and how they will become successful by doing all of their best to achieve success and have big community.
Same here, I am also waiting for more project updates. I think since project is new we need to be more patients in waiting to team updates maybe team are now working for more strategy to make this project more competitive in the market.
Sergiose

Activity: 336
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 11:00:36 AM

An interesting concept, I hope the team will be able to implement everything, then the project will be successful,in any case, the output of the crypt in the real sectors of the economy - this is a positive signal for the States about its legislative settlement!
rubtcowchanin

Activity: 210
Merit: 17

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 11:36:48 AM

There is much value to tokenizing traditional assets such as Larimar because you not only gain eased liquidity, but tracking becomes as simple as checking the chain. Participants in the Atlantis Blue Project’s ICO can redeem their tokens for Larimar at any time from the AB Exchange, acting as the only point of distribution of Larimar. When participants wish to redeem, they send their tokens to the AB Exchange for processing.
LoverlyRomeos

Activity: 238
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 12:03:09 PM

Same here, I am also waiting for more project updates. I think since project is new we need to be more patients in waiting to team updates maybe team are now working for more strategy to make this project more competitive in the market.
If updates and active announcements are shared for the participants that can bring more attention of the investors to understand how the team is involved in their workflow in reaching their plans.
kyxap

Activity: 616
Merit: 251

View Profile WWW
May 20, 2018, 12:04:39 PM

An interesting concept, I hope the team will be able to implement everything, then the project will be successful,in any case, the output of the crypt in the real sectors of the economy - this is a positive signal for the States about its legislative settlement!
To a regret, it is yet not an indicator of success and that the project will be that, a set of various factors of other range influence success of the project and its fixing among community.

|
|
QRX|
|
QURREX - QRXTest MVP |Source
www.qurrex.com

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████
Ghebung Masam

Activity: 280

Bcnex - The Ultimate Blockchain Trading Platform

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 12:07:42 PM

What kind of gems is that?
Can it be made as jewelry?
Where did the gem come from?

rubtcowchanin

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 12:15:42 PM

What kind of gems is that?
Can it be made as jewelry?
Where did the gem come from?
How Will Atlantis Blue Work?
The entire process begins at the Larimar mine. Mined gems go to the receivership warehouse for grading and weighing. This is also where the values get digitized into the Stellar Distributed Exchange. The stones then go to the Artisan Camp, where they are cut, polished, and regraded. Most are also stored here. From there, they head to the AB Exchange, the only distribution point for Larimar. To become an authorized reseller, a company must register with the exchange. This is where auctions for larger stones will take place. If a token holder wants to exchange their tokens for physical Larimar, they will send their tokens here.
Assab101

Activity: 448

Look ARROUND!

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 02:18:21 PM

Yeah, you are right mate. Probably the team of this project are busy in finding and making innovative ways on how to have a good marketing strategy that will ensure the success of this platform. And also, maybe they are working and processing the legalities that will surely be an issue ahead. I do hope, that the team Atlantis are doing well right now and have time to visit here on this thread.

That is what they are probably been doing now. The team were quite busy on marketing their project so that they there will be more people will get to know more about the platform. So, let us keep an eye to this one so that we don't miss their surprise announcement.

ARROUND || Decentralized Augmented Reality Platform || ARROUND
Look ARROUND!
Arvilaine

Activity: 336
Merit: 11

Scouting for Innovative ideas.

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 02:40:00 PM

Atlantis should come up with some video presentations raining the concepts in a simple tone that can help all the participants and supporters even to understand and reap forward by choosing Atlantis.

Yeah, an actual video presentation of how the Larimar is being used and maybe an explanation of what will be or how will the ecosystem of this project is going to be.
AtlantisBlueDigitalTokens

Activity: 33

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 02:44:14 PM

Atlantis should come up with some video presentations raining the concepts in a simple tone that can help all the participants and supporters even to understand and reap forward by choosing Atlantis.

Yeah, an actual video presentation of how the Larimar is being used and maybe an explanation of what will be or how will the ecosystem of this project is going to be.

I think you guys need to visit the homepage again. https://atlantisblue.org/ Please visit the homepage and see the video.
UpsilonTrooper

Activity: 504
Merit: 20

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 02:45:12 PM

That's like just about every single thing in this world, great ideas are always there accompanied by god awful implementation plaguing them usually
Theizestooke

Activity: 714

Join @Bountycloud for the best bounties!

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 02:54:41 PM

The project has very high potential to grow more in upcoming years. And the team behind the project believes in hard work and they are always come with new strategies and these strategies always work very well. Still, project is new and it needs some more time for its growth. Right now we just have to keep patience as well we have to wait for team's new updates.

Kigtad

Activity: 252

View Profile WWW
May 20, 2018, 02:58:39 PM

But I'm very interested, can you just buy some kind of stone? Well, let's say, which I liked very much.
Junralz

Activity: 532

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 03:09:29 PM

But I'm very interested, can you just buy some kind of stone? Well, let's say, which I liked very much.

Who are you preferring to? It seems that I really don't understand what you mean to say. "can you just buy some kind of stone?" We are talking about Larimar and I think you need to read more about the WP for you to understand a bit of the project.

█ █          https://BitcoinAir.org          █ █
★    Secure Payment as Light as Air  ★ 
AtlantisBlueDigitalTokens

Activity: 33

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 03:27:59 PM

That's like just about every single thing in this world, great ideas are always there accompanied by god awful implementation plaguing them usually

Don't worry, we won't get the "plague" lol, and it will be an amazing implementation. Once the ICO is over our only job will be creating value for our investors.
rubtcowchanin

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 04:07:53 PM

The company exists not the first year,and will exist regardless of the amount collected on the ICO,it inspires confidence to each investor
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »
  Print  

Jump to: