Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 06:58:10 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 [25] 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN]🔥🔥 Atlantis Blue Digital Tokens On stellar🔥🔥  (Read 6200 times)
Bianxee

Activity: 217
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 06:36:43 AM

I'm attracted by the name of the project, I think it's a good marketing move to link the name of the project and Atlantis.
The name is unique, but did you already read their whitepaper? If not then try to read it and understand it well because once to get the project purpose you will be amazed.
Well yeah, the whitepaper gives us a lot of information about the project. The name is definitely attractive and a good decision by the team!

I am very sure that will have soon big sponsors for the platform,  I dunno why they didn't launch an ICO to attract more investors to join in.
It is a great thing that they didn't launch an ICO for the project so we can easily know how the platform work and use the platform early.
What was their plan, to have a working product first before they will going to launch an ICO? If that was the case that they would do it will attract more investors like you say and it was a good approch especially it was lying on the stellar which was so popular.

⚡⚡ PRiVCY ⚡⚡   ▂▃▅▆█ ✅ PRiVCY (PRIV) is a new PoW/PoS revolutionary privacy project ● ☞ ✅ Best privacy crypto-market! ● █▆▅▃▂
    Own Your Privacy! ─────────────────║ WebsiteGithub  |  Bitcointalk  |  Twitter  |  Discord  |  Explorer ║─────────────────
   ✯✯✯✯✯                 ✈✈✈[Free Airdrop - Starts 9th June]✅[Tor]✈✈✈ ║───────────║ Wallet ➢ ✓ Windows  |  ✓ macOS  |  ✓ Linux
"With e-currency based on cryptographic proof, without the need to trust a third party middleman, money can be secure and transactions effortless." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
cryptoworld9x

Activity: 196

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 07:36:46 AM

Blockchain technology is bridging the gap for business owners, it allows them to have a safer and transparent data accesibilty.
Yes, and when Atlantis Blue Digital using it for raising fund to running their operation, it is smartly decision. But i think, they will gain a lot of support from community or not.

Inskchen

Activity: 378

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 07:48:55 AM

Extraction of minerals and blockchain  - interesting, but not new. So far I have not met a successful project? Maybe because it is difficult to implement?
Assab101

Activity: 448
Merit: 1

Look ARROUND!

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 11:41:21 AM

the stone is really beautiful, and perhaps investors will be interested in the project in more detail, it seems to me that this has prospects
I suggest you guys also show your office and mining factory. In that way the investors will have a peace of mind depositing money for this project.

This is a good idea, just make an introducing video of your factory and team members and show also legit business documents, so that potential investors
can trust this project.

Not just a good idea but also can be a guaranteed that the team are real. Also, video presentation normally gives so much impact in terms of understanding the platform.

ARROUND || Decentralized Augmented Reality Platform || ARROUND
Look ARROUND!
berta81

Activity: 196
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
May 27, 2018, 11:56:50 AM

I'm attracted by the name of the project, I think it's a good marketing move to link the name of the project and Atlantis.
The name is unique, but did you already read their whitepaper? If not then try to read it and understand it well because once to get the project purpose you will be amazed.
Well yeah, the whitepaper gives us a lot of information about the project. The name is definitely attractive and a good decision by the team!

I am very sure that will have soon big sponsors for the platform,  I dunno why they didn't launch an ICO to attract more investors to join in.
It is a great thing that they didn't launch an ICO for the project so we can easily know how the platform work and use the platform early.
What was their plan, to have a working product first before they will going to launch an ICO? If that was the case that they would do it will attract more investors like you say and it was a good approch especially it was lying on the stellar which was so popular.
To start the project without any plans for each stage of his development it is very silly and disrespectful from developers, I don't think that the atlantis team with it has problems.
UpsilonTrooper

Activity: 504
Merit: 20

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 12:02:22 PM

Selling the tokens if not via a regular crowdsale but instead through other means still makes it an ICO based crowdsale in my opinion though :=/
ehrz22

Activity: 406
Merit: 105

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 12:19:40 PM

the stone is really beautiful, and perhaps investors will be interested in the project in more detail, it seems to me that this has prospects
I suggest you guys also show your office and mining factory. In that way the investors will have a peace of mind depositing money for this project.

This is a good idea, just make an introducing video of your factory and team members and show also legit business documents, so that potential investors
can trust this project.

Not just a good idea but also can be a guaranteed that the team are real. Also, video presentation normally gives so much impact in terms of understanding the platform.

Agree with you, video presentation plays a vital role in understanding more the project. It's a good marketing strategy of the team to put video presentation on the platform.

I agree, but it should not be a simple video presentation, it must be contain of details that will build up the project's features and be able to attract many investors.

ishinn99

Activity: 420
Merit: 11

BitHostCoin.io

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 12:50:27 PM

can trust this project.

Agree with you, video presentation plays a vital role in understanding more the project. It's a good marketing strategy of the team to put video presentation on the platform.

I agree, but it should not be a simple video presentation, it must be contain of details that will build up the project's features and be able to attract many investors.
a video presentation is not enough, they should give all the needed information on the video to make it more convincing.

For me a video presentation that will explain their difference from the other projects will surely help them, and adding the benefits of using this project will also make this more popular.

│      Whitepaper      │            ▰▰▰  BITHOST  ▰▰▰            │            The Coin With Implemented Project            │      Announce      │
―――――            COMPLETE SOLUTION FOR HOSTING WITH CRYPTOCURRENCY            ―――――
│     Telegram     │     Twitter     │     Facebook
Arvilaine

Activity: 336
Merit: 11

Scouting for Innovative ideas.

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 01:43:10 PM

Private sales and getting in a blockchain/crypto related are mainstream nowadays so they can attract an investor, probably a multi-millionaire to at least spare some funds for this kind of project.
Theizestooke

Activity: 714

Join @Bountycloud for the best bounties!

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 01:44:42 PM

can trust this project.

I agree, but it should not be a simple video presentation, it must be contain details that will build up the project's features and be able to attract many investors.
a video presentation is not enough, they should give all the needed information on the video to make it more convincing.
A video presentation helps to understand the project more easily. But the team need to add more information specifically in video presentation related to the project. Which will definitely help gives a deep understanding of the project. Means with use of this information the investors will easily get the knowledge how does the project work.

vickycoin05

Activity: 532

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 01:50:25 PM

can trust this project.

It's easy to understand project platform when it has a vedio interpretation. In vedio presentation its easy to understand and some are fun of watching vedio than reading. Well its also true that its a good marketing strategy because you can use your vedio presentation as advertising paraphernalia.
Jedie22

Activity: 434

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 02:30:53 PM

The platform is what we call project body and cover letter this is where you introduce and present the project features and benefits. So you need to make the platform attractive and creative, need also to use simple and understandable instructions and information so that people can clearly understand the platform thoughts. Make a presentable platform invite investors and client's.
InterCoins
Copper Member

Activity: 84

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 02:41:14 PM

I think this is a good project. Do you have a bonus campaign?
Relentless1020

Activity: 126

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 02:52:51 PM

And you do not have an online store selling your stones, I would have been able to buy them, and as for me you just need a good advertisement.
I guess they would soon get some online stores for their stones where a number of users can purchase them and also they are looking forward for a better advertisement i guess via the medium of bounty.
Those stones are quote rare i guess and they would not be available such easily. I don't know much about stones but they do look much expensive and not everyone can afford them.

It isn't as expensive as most diamonds, but it super rare that it can only be found in one place. So the price is still climbing up. I can really see the good future of this project, imagine being the only market place locally or internationally to sell authentic larimar  stones which are very in demand today.
It is all the potential Atlantis possessed crossing various milestones in the economy now it is highly experienced to bring resolutions for unexpected bugs through great teams and securing good popularity.
It is good that the team has such experience. But if they encounter legal problems that are related to the extraction who will solve them?
There may also be mining issues and others related to the mine, I hope that there is a person who is responsible for this

Mining issues are everywhere, but the devs have better plans for these issues for sure. Extraction of stones are done by local miners as well, and they've been doing this for so many years.
rhomzkie26

Activity: 476
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 03:21:32 PM

OUR TOKEN SALE IS LIVE!

Get a 50% discount and buy ABDT tokens NOW. Visit the Token Sale Dashboard on our Website https://bit.ly/2Lial7i   and get started!

ABDT runs @StellarOrg Network.

Reference: https://twitter.com/Atlantisbluedt
rubtcowchanin

Activity: 210
Merit: 17

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 03:34:21 PM

Extraction of minerals and blockchain  - interesting, but not new. So far I have not met a successful project? Maybe because it is difficult to implement?
You say that not but, have you already seen a similar project for extracting minerals with interaction with a blockchain? Could you give an example, and answer why they did not become successful?
I was very pleased to hear that Gibraltar has a similar project. CEDEX
Exchange of Diamonds based on Blockchain
Kigtad

Activity: 252

View Profile WWW
May 27, 2018, 03:37:30 PM

And you do not have an online store selling your stones, I would have been able to buy them, and as for me you just need a good advertisement.
I guess they would soon get some online stores for their stones where a number of users can purchase them and also they are looking forward for a better advertisement i guess via the medium of bounty.
Those stones are quote rare i guess and they would not be available such easily. I don't know much about stones but they do look much expensive and not everyone can afford them.

It isn't as expensive as most diamonds, but it super rare that it can only be found in one place. So the price is still climbing up. I can really see the good future of this project, imagine being the only market place locally or internationally to sell authentic larimar  stones which are very in demand today.
It is all the potential Atlantis possessed crossing various milestones in the economy now it is highly experienced to bring resolutions for unexpected bugs through great teams and securing good popularity.
It is good that the team has such experience. But if they encounter legal problems that are related to the extraction who will solve them?
There may also be mining issues and others related to the mine, I hope that there is a person who is responsible for this

Mining issues are everywhere, but the devs have better plans for these issues for sure. Extraction of stones are done by local miners as well, and they've been doing this for so many years.
I hope that the developers will cope with all the problems, because if they do not manage that in fact and there is no project.
chicipuci

Activity: 238

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 05:38:30 PM

can trust this project.
I like this idea. I also want to see how your factory works. Because the project interests me.
PleaseSignTheMessage

Activity: 210

View Profile WWW
May 27, 2018, 05:41:45 PM

can trust this project.
I like this idea. I also want to see how your factory works. Because the project interests me.
This project  intrests several peoples and thats why majority of the community is here. Even i would be plessed to see how this project works ahead and i am sure that it would not dissatisfy us.
lipochka_s

Activity: 476
Merit: 252

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 05:45:41 PM

I think this is a good project. Do you have a bonus campaign?

I also liked the project, I think they have a future.
Because I plan to take part in the company of generosity and I can share with you a link: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3503703.0
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 [25] 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »
  Print  

Jump to: