Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 10:13:11 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 [188] 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][Pre-ICO] BUZCOIN - Messenger & Marketplace from Russian Star  (Read 34108 times)
Jon Trawolta

Activity: 98
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 23, 2018, 09:05:35 PM

I hope that none of you object to the fact that I will duplicate this post. I am determined to speak with adequate people who are willing to use facts and reasons. Therefore, I hope that we will be able to continue a constructive dialogue. Just like recently launched.

I'm good to Olga. I'm not a fan of her work. But not loving her songs, this does not mean that you hate Olga as a person. I respect her aspirations and admire her perseverance. But now this girl had big troubles. And it can be helped only by dispersing this SCAM in the wind. Then Olga can live peacefully, and scammers will pay for their fraud and will not damage Olga reputation.

Hey guys! Who does not like that I'm "newbie"! Raise your eyes to the "Activity". This is the activity of the account that a real person uses. So keep your mistrust to yourself.

If someone wants to express their dissatisfaction with the fact that I oppose this project, then I expect from you the facts that prove your point of view. Not assumptions, but the facts. Many accusers of Buzcoin in SCAM users gave you examples and proofs of their words. But you ignored them, continuing to help scammers. I can not allow that the forum posted Crypto-currencies were will be such SCAM as BUZCOIN!

If you have something to say - say the facts. Respond to the arguments of people who spoke against the project. talk to project administrators and ask them questions.

Anyone who simply will speak in favor of the project, arguing this only because we are newcomers - will automatically be reckoned as a fraudster helping deceive people. If you want to talk, give us the facts that protect this project. We did so. we came and told you the facts. You ignored us.

If you not want to speak  facts of your project - go to hell.

SCAM! BE CAREFUL

https://www.change.org/p/sec-%D0%BF%D1%80%D0%B8%D0%B2%D0%BB%D0%B5%D0%BA%D0%B8%D1%82%D0%B5-%D0%BA-%D0%B7%D0%B0%D0%BA%D0%BE%D0%BD%D0%BE%D0%B4%D0%B0%D1%82%D0%B5%D0%BB%D1%8C%D0%BD%D0%BE%D0%B9-%D0%BE%D1%82%D0%B2%D0%B5%D1%82%D1%81%D1%82%D0%B2%D0%B5%D0%BD%D0%BD%D0%BE%D1%81%D1%82%D0%B8-%D1%81%D0%BE%D0%B7%D0%B4%D0%B0%D1%82%D0%B5%D0%BB%D0%B5%D0%B9-%D0%BF%D1%80%D0%BE%D0%B5%D0%BA%D1%82%D0%B0-buzcoin

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The Bitcoin software, network, and concept is called "Bitcoin" with a capitalized "B". Bitcoin currency units are called "bitcoins" with a lowercase "b" -- this is often abbreviated BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
RareFortune

Activity: 602
Merit: 146

View Profile
September 23, 2018, 09:17:41 PM

Fake here is only the level of your intelligence. Olga has been silent about this project for many months. She does not advertise it. He does not care about her. Read the arguments of the people who spoke here against the project. They told you the facts. You speak only delirium and speculation. Why should not I assume that you bought a bot to promote the project? In your words there is no logic of the person who invests money.

If everything you said is true then it will really hurt the investors and supporter of this project like me. Anyway can you understand Russian? I see some videos where Olga Buzova appear with Buzcoin logo behind her but I don't understand anything from the video because it is not spoken on English, maybe you can help us to understand it more. I provide the link below!

Link: https://vk.com/buzarplatform?z=video-164068636_456239023%2Fpl_-164068636_-2
Jon Trawolta

View Profile
September 23, 2018, 10:06:22 PM

Fake here is only the level of your intelligence. Olga has been silent about this project for many months. She does not advertise it. He does not care about her. Read the arguments of the people who spoke here against the project. They told you the facts. You speak only delirium and speculation. Why should not I assume that you bought a bot to promote the project? In your words there is no logic of the person who invests money.

If everything you said is true then it will really hurt the investors and supporter of this project like me. Anyway can you understand Russian? I see some videos where Olga Buzova appear with Buzcoin logo behind her but I don't understand anything from the video because it is not spoken on English, maybe you can help us to understand it more. I provide the link below!

Link: https://vk.com/buzarplatform?z=video-164068636_456239023%2Fpl_-164068636_-2

We represent Buzar. And we will try to bring it to the global level.

That's all she said. At that press conference she did not answer one question. And about the existence of bitcoin she found out just about a month before recording this video.
Jon Trawolta

View Profile
September 23, 2018, 10:08:01 PM

It was recorded a long time ago. Many condemned the conference for the fact that during its holding, neither Olga nor her representatives answered  questions about the project.
RareFortune

View Profile
September 23, 2018, 10:17:40 PM

That's all she said. At that press conference she did not answer one question. And about the existence of bitcoin she found out just about a month before recording this video.

Yes I've heard that Olga is just new to cryptocurrency and blockchain technology, they said that she is still learning through this forum. The fact is that she got involved on this project when she appear on the video so her reputation is at risk if Buzcoin is truly a scam project.
RareFortune

View Profile
September 23, 2018, 10:28:08 PM

It was recorded a long time ago. Many condemned the conference for the fact that during its holding, neither Olga nor her representatives answered  questions about the project.

Now that you open up this topic, I tried to reach them before on their telegram channel and some admin replied but I think he/she is not belong from the Buzcoin team but only a community manager to assist and make the channel active. Also I visit the website and look on the Whitepaper but I don't see any details about their company address so I think that the scam accusation might be true.
Jon Trawolta

View Profile
September 23, 2018, 10:29:45 PM

Yes I've heard that Olga is just new to cryptocurrency and blockchain technology, they said that she is still learning through this forum. The fact is that she got involved on this project when she appear on the video so her reputation is at risk if Buzcoin is truly a scam project.

Therefore, many people start to write to the press, trying to shout to Olga and reason with her. She acts only as an advertisement, but her reputation is under threat. People try to bring her to reason. This SCAM needs to be completed so that Olga's reputation is not completely destroyed.
Jon Trawolta

View Profile
September 23, 2018, 10:32:59 PM

Now that you open up this topic, I tried to reach them before on their telegram channel and some admin replied but I think he/she is not belong from the Buzcoin team but only a community manager to assist and make the channel active. Also I visit the website and look on the Whitepaper but I don't see any details about their company address so I think that the scam accusation might be true.

I and other people, brought many reasonable facts trying to prove that the project is SCAM. Just read their white paper and try to find in it at least something other than the biography of Olga Buzovoy and their plans. You will not find any technical information.

The command is empty GitHube. The team does not have developers and when I started asking these questions in the telegram - I was also blocked. When I started writing these questions in the messages to the team members - they all started to ignore me.
RareFortune

View Profile
September 23, 2018, 10:41:37 PM

Therefore, many people start to write to the press, trying to shout to Olga and reason with her. She acts only as an advertisement, but her reputation is under threat. People try to bring her to reason. This SCAM needs to be completed so that Olga's reputation is not completely destroyed.

Even if she acts like an advertiser for this project, I think Olga will still be accountable for promoting a scam project because money is at stakes here. How about the team members that was listed on their website? is it real people or just identity thief?
RareFortune

View Profile
September 23, 2018, 10:47:11 PM

I and other people, brought many reasonable facts trying to prove that the project is SCAM. Just read their white paper and try to find in it at least something other than the biography of Olga Buzovoy and their plans. You will not find any technical information.

The command is empty GitHube. The team does not have developers and when I started asking these questions in the telegram - I was also blocked. When I started writing these questions in the messages to the team members - they all started to ignore me.

Before I support this project I saw an article about Buzcoin, in that article some professionals express their reviews about this project and most of them says that this Buzcoin has a good concept but lack of developer to create the platform. The article was deleted or remove when I try to visit it again that is why I think that it is just a hoax to destroy the reputation of Buzcoin but now it makes sense.
Jon Trawolta

View Profile
September 23, 2018, 10:56:45 PM

Even if she acts like an advertiser for this project, I think Olga will still be accountable for promoting a scam project because money is at stakes here. How about the team members that was listed on their website? is it real people or just identity thief?

real. but the information about the companies that they manage - as far as I know this is a lie.
In addition, these people have no experience in such projects. They can not create their declared platform
Jon Trawolta

View Profile
September 23, 2018, 10:59:30 PM

It was recorded a long time ago. Many condemned the conference for the fact that during its holding, neither Olga nor her representatives answered  questions about the project.

Before I support this project I saw an article about Buzcoin, in that article some professionals express their reviews about this project and most of them says that this Buzcoin has a good concept but lack of developer to create the platform. The article was deleted or remove when I try to visit it again that is why I think that it is just a hoax to destroy the reputation of Buzcoin but now it makes sense.

good tip can be bought.
But did you see his evaluation on the ICOBench?
onediamond

Activity: 392
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 24, 2018, 03:36:09 AM

It was recorded a long time ago. Many condemned the conference for the fact that during its holding, neither Olga nor her representatives answered  questions about the project.

good tip can be bought.
before there have a good comment and rating that's why many of investor invest here  but for now I dont know if I going trust the project.

▄▄▄████   TelegramTwitterFacebookMediumLinkedinYouTube   ████▄▄▄
▬ ● ● Whitepaper ██████  GG  WORLD  LOTTERY  ██████  ANN Thread ● ● ▬
● ● ▬▬▬  THE BEST ICO TO INVEST IN 2018   ▬▬▬ ● ●
Anya Doreen

Activity: 378
Merit: 101

View Profile
September 24, 2018, 05:12:25 AM

good tip can be bought.
before there have a good comment and rating that's why many of investor invest here  but for now I dont know if I going trust the project.
Yeah, it's sad. It looks that buzcoin project is a scam. There's no more updates from the admin and they are quiet and not responding with the  accusations.

Anya Doreen

View Profile
September 24, 2018, 05:23:18 AM

Maybe she was promised with something, a huge amount to advertise this project. She allowed to use her name without checking  and studying the project. It make us believe that she is one of the founders, where in fact she is just an advertiser.

Anya Doreen

View Profile
September 24, 2018, 05:56:50 AM

Russia has the most number of ICO developed due to their programming and cryptography talent but only few succeeded, and I was believed that buzcoin will be one of the few successful ICO. But it seems I was wrong.

Spotlessvillian

Activity: 322
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 24, 2018, 09:15:38 AM

SCAM! DUDE! BE CAREFUL! ITS BIG SCAM!
if you are true to what you are saying, better use an account that has credibility and do not use dummy account to spread false accusations. it is always easier to say than to prove.
True! If you are sure about your accusation to Buzcoin, you need to proved your credibility first before someone will believe in what you are posting.
Agree with that, those people maybe a team who really hates Olga Buzova and that is why right now they trolling on this thread and saying a lot of non-sense about this ICO even though they didn't really knew what this ICO all about and take note they are really active everyday a lot of motivations to do that thing.

Many dummy accounts are joining here. Saying all none sense thing. About this project is a scam. But lets stick to what we are doing dont mind them they only want that olga put her down.
Rhona Ponse De Leon

Activity: 308
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 24, 2018, 11:35:54 AM

SCAM! DUDE! BE CAREFUL! ITS BIG SCAM!
if you are true to what you are saying, better use an account that has credibility and do not use dummy account to spread false accusations. it is always easier to say than to prove.
True! If you are sure about your accusation to Buzcoin, you need to proved your credibility first before someone will believe in what you are posting.
Agree with that, those people maybe a team who really hates Olga Buzova and that is why right now they trolling on this thread and saying a lot of non-sense about this ICO even though they didn't really knew what this ICO all about and take note they are really active everyday a lot of motivations to do that thing.

Many dummy accounts are joining here. Saying all none sense thing. About this project is a scam. But lets stick to what we are doing dont mind them they only want that olga put her down.
I hope soon we hear the side of the team. Many supporters are now in doubt because of the accusations and evidence presented. I supported the project because of the great idea of the platform. I trusted the team because of their experiences and achievements.
Rhona Ponse De Leon

Activity: 308
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 24, 2018, 11:40:46 AM

Maybe she was promised with something, a huge amount to advertise this project. She allowed to use her name without checking  and studying the project. It make us believe that she is one of the founders, where in fact she is just an advertiser.
I also trusted this project because of Olga's achievements. I thought if she able to make her career and her business succesful, she can also make her buzcoin project successful too.
joann15

Activity: 252
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
September 24, 2018, 12:18:57 PM

are you accusing this project scam by simply there is no admin available answering queries in telegram or facebook? i hope in this forum official project admin must reply to this blatant accusations
I don't know why those people are brave to say those things on this ICO. If this ICO was a scam don't you think all the Mods on this forum will not take any action if this is really a scam? I might suggest you do your own search and participate on the project you want all of us here have different ways of thinking that is why it is ok to all of us if you don't want this ICO but don't say those kind of things unless you have a real proof.

Pages: « 1 ... 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 [188] 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 »
  Print  

Jump to: