Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 11:51:41 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 [187] 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][Pre-ICO] BUZCOIN - Messenger & Marketplace from Russian Star  (Read 34108 times)
Jon Trawolta

Activity: 98
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 23, 2018, 12:47:23 PM

Since more people are spreading news about Buzcoin that the project is scam, and the team are very quiet about this issue. I think of 2 reason, first, the team just be silent and do their work and follow what's in the roadmap or second, the team are being quiet because they don't know how to handle this accusations.

The team began to remain silent much earlier than these charges. So, let's talk truthfully. The team is silent, because the project is SCAM. And they can not refute this assertion. The team can not do its work. They do not have people to create a platform. They just think how to get more money out of your pockets.

coming from a newbie account, i think your credibility on throwing accusations is no reliable and baseless. it is more believable if you state facts and didnt just nag

We will see soon if this accusations is true because some people on the telegram are not trying to get in touch with the team members, if they did not respond in a week then the accusation might be true but I hope to hear from them because I still believe that this project will make our future much better.
It's been 3days when scam allegations about Buzcoin was posted in this forum. I think the admin should answer those allegations but if they will keep quiet, I think we should be in doubt of the legitimacy of the project.
Yes, they should answer those accusations,  if not it will ruin the project's reputation. They will lost trust and support. I hope soon we hear their answer about these issues.

They do not hear. The team will not be able to respond to these charges, because they are truthful.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"There should not be any signed int. If you've found a signed int somewhere, please tell me (within the next 25 years please) and I'll change it to unsigned int." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Jon Trawolta

View Profile
September 23, 2018, 12:49:56 PM

Since more people are spreading news about Buzcoin that the project is scam, and the team are very quiet about this issue. I think of 2 reason, first, the team just be silent and do their work and follow what's in the roadmap or second, the team are being quiet because they don't know how to handle this accusations.

The team began to remain silent much earlier than these charges. So, let's talk truthfully. The team is silent, because the project is SCAM. And they can not refute this assertion. The team can not do its work. They do not have people to create a platform. They just think how to get more money out of your pockets.

coming from a newbie account, i think your credibility on throwing accusations is no reliable and baseless. it is more believable if you state facts and didnt just nag

Read the branch. Many people here said many facts. If these facts are not enough for you, then go to the telegrams of the project chat and ask questions to the administrator. I'm sure that if you ask about the project, you will quickly be blocked.
Though I don't understand the language on the video, but I saw that Olga had introduced buzcoin in public,  because there's a logo of buzcoin at her back and I think "buzcoin" was named after her.

It was many months ago. After that there was one more entry. But Olga did not say anything about the project anywhere. She was simply hired for money, so she would advertise the project. but the project became such SCAM, that now the project advertising threatens the career of Olga. So she does not talk about Buzcoin anywhere and does not advertise it.
Jon Trawolta

View Profile
September 23, 2018, 01:05:12 PM

Read the branch. Many people here said many facts. If these facts are not enough for you, then go to the telegrams of the project chat and ask questions to the administrator. I'm sure that if you ask about the project, you will quickly be blocked.
Though I don't understand the language on the video, but I saw that Olga had introduced buzcoin in public,  because there's a logo of buzcoin at her back and I think "buzcoin" was named after her.

This is just an advertising move. Olga does not understand such things. His was paid for advertising and promised a part of the profit. But now she sees that the team is not able to create anything. Olga sees that this is SCAM and therefore does not associate itself with him any more.
Jon Trawolta

View Profile
September 23, 2018, 01:09:15 PM

All I've seen here is how some people accuse Buzcoin of fraud and lead convincing arguments, while other people at this time ignore any facts and evidence, stubbornly claiming that the project is good, but this does not prove it. Do your own conclusions. it seems to me that everything is clear.
if someone investor complain and show the evidence or proof that the buzcoin is scam I am going to quit but there nothing to show just a word to say scam I don't believe it,
There are mix reviews in this thread about the project and the team behind it. So if someone will invest in this project, he will probably do his research first and won't rely on the comments in this thread.
I dont understand. If this project is a scam and the person they are using to be behind this project is a well known celebrity, will this celebrity do something to destroy her image and career? Will Olga Buzova not say something to defend her self and show credibility in what she has started? Why not bring a video from her defendig her case?

Olga tries not to associate herself with this project in any way. Many people now write to the media for appeals to Olga Buzovaya, asking her to speak and prevent fraudsters from continuing to use her name.

https://uznayvse.ru/zvezdyi/91978.html

http://all2all.ru/kriptoraketa-olgi-buzovoj-terpit-krushenie-ispoved-investora-buzcoin/

http://informburo.net/item/54803-kriptoraketa-olgi-buzovoy-terpit-krushenie-ispoved-investora-buzcoin

https://bitmakler.com/kriptoraketa-olgi-buzovoy-terpit-krushenie-ispoved-investora-buzcoin__news_503933

http://today.listis.ru/n5kriptoraketa-ol-gi-buzovoy-terpit-krushenie-ispoved-investora-buzcoin.php

http://akhat.com.ua/novini/plitki/kriptoraketa-olgi-byzovoi-terpit-krah-s.html

http://celz.ru/265493-Kriptoraketa_Olgi_Buzovoy_terpit_krushenie_ispoved_investora_Buzcoin_7_foto.html

https://milbaby.ru/novosti/kriptoraketa-olgi-buzovoj-terpit-krushenie-ispoved-investora-buzcoin-21-09-2018.html

This links only to one of the references. Journalists quickly distribute it.
Jon Trawolta

View Profile
September 23, 2018, 01:12:14 PM

All I've seen here is how some people accuse Buzcoin of fraud and lead convincing arguments, while other people at this time ignore any facts and evidence, stubbornly claiming that the project is good, but this does not prove it. Do your own conclusions. it seems to me that everything is clear.
if someone investor complain and show the evidence or proof that the buzcoin is scam I am going to quit but there nothing to show just a word to say scam I don't believe it,
There are mix reviews in this thread about the project and the team behind it. So if someone will invest in this project, he will probably do his research first and won't rely on the comments in this thread.
I dont understand. If this project is a scam and the person they are using to be behind this project is a well known celebrity, will this celebrity do something to destroy her image and career? Will Olga Buzova not say something to defend her self and show credibility in what she has started? Why not bring a video from her defendig her case?
One of the reason why people trust and support this project is because it says that the founder is Olga Buzova, a well known russian celebrity. There was also a video of official statement of Buzcoin wherein Olga introduced the project. If she is part of this project, she should defend herself and the project's credibility against accusations. And if she was used in this project to scam, she should also make a statement.

Her producer is closely connected with scammers. Most likely it will be difficult for her to make such a statement. But people ask the singer to speak and clear her name. The links above.
Jon Trawolta

View Profile
September 23, 2018, 01:21:08 PM

One of the reason why people trust and support this project is because it says that the founder is Olga Buzova, a well known russian celebrity. There was also a video of official statement of Buzcoin wherein Olga introduced the project. If she is part of this project, she should defend herself and the project's credibility against accusations. And if she was used in this project to scam, she should also make a statement.
If she was used to scam investors, she should explain why there's a video where she introduced Buzcoin. Why just now?  because I think she must have known that there's people using her name.

Because Olga was hired to promote this project. Because Olga was hired at the very beginning for advertising. They hoped to get money quickly from the singer's fans. But few fans decided to invest. The plan failed. Olga severed all ties with the project. She has a long time in the Instagram not was advertising about Buzcoin. She never talks about this project anywhere and avoids questions in every possible way.

Advertising in the instagram of Olga Buzovaya costs a lot of money. Large companies pay Olga for advertising their products. According to rumors, one post costs about 4000 dollars. A simple page in instagram is a powerful marketing tool that can multiply the project fee. But Olga does not advertise the project. Because this is SCAM, and people will still find out that the platforms to which they paid, no one will create.
Jon Trawolta

View Profile
September 23, 2018, 01:27:58 PM

I hope that none of you object to the fact that I will duplicate this post. I am determined to speak with adequate people who are willing to use facts and reasons. Therefore, I hope that we will be able to continue a constructive dialogue. Just like recently launched.

I'm good to Olga. I'm not a fan of her work. But not loving her songs, this does not mean that you hate Olga as a person. I respect her aspirations and admire her perseverance. But now this girl had big troubles. And it can be helped only by dispersing this SCAM in the wind. Then Olga can live peacefully, and scammers will pay for their fraud and will not damage Olga reputation.

Hey guys! Who does not like that I'm "newbie"! Raise your eyes to the "Activity". This is the activity of the account that a real person uses. So keep your mistrust to yourself.

If someone wants to express their dissatisfaction with the fact that I oppose this project, then I expect from you the facts that prove your point of view. Not assumptions, but the facts. Many accusers of Buzcoin in SCAM users gave you examples and proofs of their words. But you ignored them, continuing to help scammers. I can not allow that the forum posted Crypto-currencies were will be such SCAM as BUZCOIN!

If you have something to say - say the facts. Respond to the arguments of people who spoke against the project. talk to project administrators and ask them questions.

Anyone who simply will speak in favor of the project, arguing this only because we are newcomers - will automatically be reckoned as a fraudster helping deceive people. If you want to talk, give us the facts that protect this project. We did so. we came and told you the facts. You ignored us.

If you not want to speak  facts of your project - go to hell.
onediamond

Activity: 392
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 23, 2018, 01:38:59 PM

I hope that none of you object to the fact that I will duplicate this post. I am determined to speak with adequate people who are willing to use facts and reasons. Therefore, I hope that we will be able to continue a constructive dialogue. Just like recently launched.

I'm good to Olga. I'm not a fan of her work. But not loving her songs, this does not mean that you hate Olga as a person. I respect her aspirations and admire her perseverance. But now this girl had big troubles. And it can be helped only by dispersing this SCAM in the wind. Then Olga can live peacefully, and scammers will pay for their fraud and will not damage Olga reputation.

Hey guys! Who does not like that I'm "newbie"! Raise your eyes to the "Activity". This is the activity of the account that a real person uses. So keep your mistrust to yourself.

If someone wants to express their dissatisfaction with the fact that I oppose this project, then I expect from you the facts that prove your point of view. Not assumptions, but the facts. Many accusers of Buzcoin in SCAM users gave you examples and proofs of their words. But you ignored them, continuing to help scammers. I can not allow that the forum posted Crypto-currencies were will be such SCAM as BUZCOIN!

If you have something to say - say the facts. Respond to the arguments of people who spoke against the project. talk to project administrators and ask them questions.

Anyone who simply will speak in favor of the project, arguing this only because we are newcomers - will automatically be reckoned as a fraudster helping deceive people. If you want to talk, give us the facts that protect this project. We did so. we came and told you the facts. You ignored us.

yap you have all point what you saying all of that have a point that's why they create the forum to see and read what will happen about the project weather is truth or scam no need argument all investor need to know what will happen to the project they invest.

▄▄▄████   TelegramTwitterFacebookMediumLinkedinYouTube   ████▄▄▄
▬ ● ● Whitepaper ██████  GG  WORLD  LOTTERY  ██████  ANN Thread ● ● ▬
● ● ▬▬▬  THE BEST ICO TO INVEST IN 2018   ▬▬▬ ● ●
Jon Trawolta

View Profile
September 23, 2018, 02:09:56 PM
Last edit: September 23, 2018, 09:02:25 PM by Jon Trawolta

yap you have all point what you saying all of that have a point that's why they create the forum to see and read what will happen about the project weather is truth or scam no need argument all investor need to know what will happen to the project they invest.

It is necessary to argue, especially if I know exactly what the SCAM project is. Above I only pointed out that if you do not agree with me, then give me the basics of the facts and show me that the project is honest. If this is SCAM, then my duty as a crypto enthusiast is to protect other people from investing in this SCAM and thereby preserve the reputation of the crypto-currency world in the eyes of people coming here after the star. It is necessary to increase the popularity of the crypto-currency world and not to let scammers dishonor him.
Lalaspace143

Activity: 122
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 23, 2018, 03:47:45 PM

SCAM! DUDE! BE CAREFUL! ITS BIG SCAM!
if you are true to what you are saying, better use an account that has credibility and do not use dummy account to spread false accusations. it is always easier to say than to prove.
True! If you are sure about your accusation to Buzcoin, you need to proved your credibility first before someone will believe in what you are posting.

GigTricks
WORLD FIRST INTEGRATED FREELANCE & ON-DEMAND ECOSYSTEMS
WHITEPAPER | BOUNTY | ANN THREAD
www.gigtricks.io
joann15

Activity: 252

View Profile WWW
September 23, 2018, 04:09:19 PM

I don't think Olga Buzova will put her career just like that if this ICO is really scam. Maybe she is really tired and doesn't care about those fake allegations on her and for sure doing her best and her team about the the result of the project for those people who ranting a lot here a few days ago.

baduday1991

Activity: 294

View Profile WWW
September 23, 2018, 05:05:27 PM

if you are true to what you are saying, better use an account that has credibility and do not use dummy account to spread false accusations. it is always easier to say than to prove.
True! If you are sure about your accusation to Buzcoin, you need to proved your credibility first before someone will believe in what you are posting.
Agree with that, those people maybe a team who really hates Olga Buzova and that is why right now they trolling on this thread and saying a lot of non-sense about this ICO even though they didn't really knew what this ICO all about and take note they are really active everyday a lot of motivations to do that thing.

cryptoleo_ru

Activity: 99
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 23, 2018, 05:18:48 PM

come guys... who will invest in that kind of project ? - no one in good mind!
akihiro101117

Activity: 364

View Profile
September 23, 2018, 06:54:42 PM

are you accusing this project scam by simply there is no admin available answering queries in telegram or facebook? i hope in this forum official project admin must reply to this blatant accusations

★★★     │  TEMCO  │      SUPPLY CHAIN POWERED BY BITCOIN NETWORK, RSK     ★★★
★★★   Officially Supported by RSK, TLDR Capital and Korea Investment Partners (KIP)   ★★★
Jon Trawolta

View Profile
September 23, 2018, 07:24:20 PM

https://www.change.org/p/sec-%D0%BF%D1%80%D0%B8%D0%B2%D0%BB%D0%B5%D0%BA%D0%B8%D1%82%D0%B5-%D0%BA-%D0%B7%D0%B0%D0%BA%D0%BE%D0%BD%D0%BE%D0%B4%D0%B0%D1%82%D0%B5%D0%BB%D1%8C%D0%BD%D0%BE%D0%B9-%D0%BE%D1%82%D0%B2%D0%B5%D1%82%D1%81%D1%82%D0%B2%D0%B5%D0%BD%D0%BD%D0%BE%D1%81%D1%82%D0%B8-%D1%81%D0%BE%D0%B7%D0%B4%D0%B0%D1%82%D0%B5%D0%BB%D0%B5%D0%B9-%D0%BF%D1%80%D0%BE%D0%B5%D0%BA%D1%82%D0%B0-buzcoin

a petition against buzcoin was created
Jon Trawolta

View Profile
September 23, 2018, 07:25:50 PM

are you accusing this project scam by simply there is no admin available answering queries in telegram or facebook? i hope in this forum official project admin must reply to this blatant accusations

We accuse SCAM of being SCAM because the administrator will not answer anything. the project is dead.
Jon Trawolta

View Profile
September 23, 2018, 08:50:43 PM

Agree with that, those people maybe a team who really hates Olga Buzova and that is why right now they trolling on this thread and saying a lot of non-sense about this ICO even though they didn't really knew what this ICO all about and take note they are really active everyday a lot of motivations to do that thing.

You're only trolling here. We argue our position. And you're only talking nonsense. I have already spoken. If you want to speak out in defense of the project - tell the facts. answer the questions asked by opponents of the project. Prove that we are wrong.
Jon Trawolta

View Profile
September 23, 2018, 08:54:08 PM

Then open your eyes and read the previous messages. To copy and create a pancake of facts cited by people who have spoken out here against the project, I will not. You yourself, smart boy. You will find the messages.

And this is you, if you speak in support of the project - give arguments. Give me facts that prove my inadequacy. And if you can not give them, you are just spam. Or bought a bot.
Jon Trawolta

View Profile
September 23, 2018, 08:56:53 PM

I don't think Olga Buzova will put her career just like that if this ICO is really scam. Maybe she is really tired and doesn't care about those fake allegations on her and for sure doing her best and her team about the the result of the project for those people who ranting a lot here a few days ago.

Fake here is only the level of your intelligence. Olga has been silent about this project for many months. She does not advertise it. He does not care about her. Read the arguments of the people who spoke here against the project. They told you the facts. You speak only delirium and speculation. Why should not I assume that you bought a bot to promote the project? In your words there is no logic of the person who invests money.
Jon Trawolta

View Profile
September 23, 2018, 09:01:30 PM

Then you should pay attention to the fact that none of these people expressed hatred towards Olga Buzovoy. They condemn only the fraudulent project and the team of scammers. And these people argue their words. And you - you just make guesses. Inappropriate and stupid guesses.

All the people who spoke here against the project spoke with facts. They oppose the project, but they respect Olga Buzovoy. These people respect her and strive to make sure that Olga makes a statement and publicly opposed the scammers. All the people who spoke out against the project are acting for the reputation of the singer, trying to protect her.
Pages: « 1 ... 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 [187] 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 »
  Print  

Jump to: