Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 10:33:49 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 [196] 197 198 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][Pre-ICO] BUZCOIN - Messenger & Marketplace from Russian Star  (Read 34108 times)
mongkie

Activity: 630
Merit: 102

View Profile
September 30, 2018, 07:25:33 PM

Like what I see the team of buzcoin are getting back for work but they need to prove to all the accusation is wrong for now they keeping updated as you can see if they do this again I think that is the last chance of this project.

i think telegram group is more active and the admin of buzcoin in this thread is busy doing things because aside from this there is facebook, twitter, telegram and a russian page to moderate.

https://web.telegram.org/#/im?p=@buzcoin_eng
here is the link of the group. i find it hard to backread and pinned pinned post is not updated. some russian guys are discussing in group and find it hard to ask questions because the community is big.

the more the dense the community is the more it is difficult to handle. ive been handling official telegram groups of projects before and it is hard to moderate and i think that is what buzcoin is experiencing right now.

► HackenAI ◄ ♦ HackenAI - Personal Cybersecurity Application ♦ ► HackenAI ◄
───●●───●●───●●───●●───●●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●●───●●───●●───●●───●●───
Facebook|Twitter|Medium|Reddit|Telegram|Whitepaper

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Once a transaction has 6 confirmations, it is extremely unlikely that an attacker without at least 50% of the network's computation power would be able to reverse it.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
fcklife

Activity: 284
Merit: 10

The Exchange for EOS Community

View Profile
September 30, 2018, 07:28:30 PM

Scam alerts been using as false accusation and start of baseless arguments these days. If you want to know  the truth youll find it yourself. This is the first celebrity endorsed crypto ICO existed so this one is surely taken into hot seat too.
and those who are spreading fud and speculation are also making a demand they've been making a money for it by paying them to stop their accusation on the project i see it myself in a telegram which the guy are asking for money to stop their doing from spreading fud about this project. these days bad people are doing everything just to make money.

lets be grateful for the haters of the project because they are also helping the project to be active in the cryptospace and making a publicity.

i think it is wrong to be happy if your enemy is firing at you. the  true worth of the project is not based on the numbers of haters you have but the amount you have raised during your tokensale. by the way what is the current standing of the sales?

you are correct. haters and bashers are not directly proportional to success. lets accept that the project may have flaws in communication but it is not also the base on how bad the project is. the team have more room to grow and i know that it is a great lesson for them not to leave this page unattended.

it is indeed a huge mistake to leave this forum thread unattended and not replying to accusations because it will reflect in the capacity of the team to handle objections and fraud. yes let the team figure out how to deal with it.

▐|   EOS Exchange   |▌          The Exchange for the EOS Community!          ▐|   EOSex   |▌
                    ICO: 15th October to 20th November  |  Free EXP Tokens: Join Bounty!                    
Whitepaper               ANN Thread               Telegram               Twitter               Mobile
fcklife

View Profile
September 30, 2018, 07:31:01 PM

Like what I see the team of buzcoin are getting back for work but they need to prove to all the accusation is wrong for now they keeping updated as you can see if they do this again I think that is the last chance of this project.

i think telegram group is more active and the admin of buzcoin in this thread is busy doing things because aside from this there is facebook, twitter, telegram and a russian page to moderate.

here is the link of the group. i find it hard to backread and pinned pinned post is not updated. some russian guys are discussing in group and find it hard to ask questions because the community is big.

the more the dense the community is the more it is difficult to handle. ive been handling official telegram groups of projects before and it is hard to moderate and i think that is what buzcoin is experiencing right now.

the community is mere 3.1k followers and i think it is a small group to manage well i dont have the actual experience handling groups so let us leave it here. reel time reply must be properly coordinated with the team.

▐|   EOS Exchange   |▌          The Exchange for the EOS Community!          ▐|   EOSex   |▌
Whitepaper               ANN Thread               Telegram               Twitter               Mobile
mongkie

View Profile
September 30, 2018, 07:41:33 PM

the community is mere 3.1k followers and i think it is a small group to manage well i dont have the actual experience handling groups so let us leave it here. reel time reply must be properly coordinated with the team.

come to think of 10 questions every 30 mins i think it is hard to reply on those in different language and different timeline. but it is easy if they were asking same questions but you will be like a bot if you answer in a template format.

mongkie

View Profile
September 30, 2018, 07:43:25 PM

Scam alerts been using as false accusation and start of baseless arguments these days. If you want to know  the truth youll find it yourself. This is the first celebrity endorsed crypto ICO existed so this one is surely taken into hot seat too.
and those who are spreading fud and speculation are also making a demand they've been making a money for it by paying them to stop their accusation on the project i see it myself in a telegram which the guy are asking for money to stop their doing from spreading fud about this project. these days bad people are doing everything just to make money.

lets be grateful for the haters of the project because they are also helping the project to be active in the cryptospace and making a publicity.

i think it is wrong to be happy if your enemy is firing at you. the  true worth of the project is not based on the numbers of haters you have but the amount you have raised during your tokensale. by the way what is the current standing of the sales?

you are correct. haters and bashers are not directly proportional to success. lets accept that the project may have flaws in communication but it is not also the base on how bad the project is. the team have more room to grow and i know that it is a great lesson for them not to leave this page unattended.

it is indeed a huge mistake to leave this forum thread unattended and not replying to accusations because it will reflect in the capacity of the team to handle objections and fraud. yes let the team figure out how to deal with it.

yes it is a mistake. letting your opponent hit you in your back. now that the admin and the team is online, it is now the time asking questions and answering unresolved queries.

fcklife

View Profile
September 30, 2018, 07:45:01 PM

come to think of 10 questions every 30 mins i think it is hard to reply on those in different language and different timeline. but it is easy if they were asking same questions but you will be like a bot if you answer in a template format.
good point. it is a huge pain in the ass answering same questions at the same time and that crowd in the community can create chaos if you fed a tricky answer to the group.

fcklife

View Profile
September 30, 2018, 07:47:23 PM

yes it is a mistake. letting your opponent hit you in your back. now that the admin and the team is online, it is now the time asking questions and answering unresolved queries.

the admin must fight back to this accusations and speculations regarding the integrity of the project. buzcoin in my own understanding is a great project that would compete to the current social media platforms, dating app and marketplace. the concept is concrete and it will be a boom if properly handled and executed.

mongkie

View Profile
September 30, 2018, 07:50:36 PM

good point. it is a huge pain in the ass answering same questions at the same time and that crowd in the community can create chaos if you fed a tricky answer to the group.

truth.. it is a mental torture answering same sh*t at the same time.

the admin must fight back to this accusations and speculations regarding the integrity of the project. buzcoin in my own understanding is a great project that would compete to the current social media platforms, dating app and marketplace. the concept is concrete and it will be a boom if properly handled and executed.

yes this is a complete package of social media. the hybrid form of facebook,tinder, and alibaba in a one project under the blockchain technology. a timely project for the world.

Ulumorzki

Activity: 434
Merit: 11

🤖UBEX.COM 🤖

View Profile
October 01, 2018, 02:20:09 AM

The Buzcoin team are getting back in their telegram channel. The admin apologized for being so quiet in a few weeks and they'd made an explanation why. I hope that they will make an extre effort to reach out to their participants, especially their investors.

▓▓▓█████████████████████████████░░           UBEX           ░░█████████████████████████████▓▓▓

▓██████████████████░░           Global Decentralized Advertising Exchange           ░░██████████████████▓

▓███░    • Telegram  • Facebook  • ANN Thread  • Youtube  • LinkedIn  • Twitter • Medium  • Reddit  • Github    ░███▓
onediamond

Activity: 392

View Profile
October 01, 2018, 07:53:48 AM

This no longer running the project is already closed means the newbie the one who posts here is correct if you want some question you may chat the admin of the project sad to say.

▄▄▄████   TelegramTwitterFacebookMediumLinkedinYouTube   ████▄▄▄
▬ ● ● Whitepaper ██████  GG  WORLD  LOTTERY  ██████  ANN Thread ● ● ▬
● ● ▬▬▬  THE BEST ICO TO INVEST IN 2018   ▬▬▬ ● ●
Ulumorzki

🤖UBEX.COM 🤖

View Profile
October 01, 2018, 01:25:00 PM

This no longer running the project is already closed means the newbie the one who posts here is correct if you want some question you may chat the admin of the project sad to say.
Really? I thought they are back on track. Very sad to all their investors and supporters!

▓▓▓█████████████████████████████░░           UBEX           ░░█████████████████████████████▓▓▓

▓██████████████████░░           Global Decentralized Advertising Exchange           ░░██████████████████▓

▓███░    • Telegram  • Facebook  • ANN Thread  • Youtube  • LinkedIn  • Twitter • Medium  • Reddit  • Github    ░███▓
Justenjoy1903

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 01, 2018, 01:35:39 PM

No, its still on sale. Just wait for the end of token sale and wait for the team's update. Olga might have important announcements to say once ICO is ended. Still looking forward to the chat they are releasing might check on it one of these days.
onediamond

View Profile
October 01, 2018, 03:43:17 PM

No, its still on sale. Just wait for the end of token sale and wait for the team's update. Olga might have important announcements to say once ICO is ended. Still looking forward to the chat they are releasing might check on it one of these days.
it hard to accept more investor are disappointed with what they do before because if they are really going on vacation when the time people looking for the answer for accusation no one answer a good team and developer they need to announce if they need a break or vacation well lets see what is the next step of the team.

konstant111

Activity: 924
Merit: 250

my only address Eth: 0xa3beBBea49563A6D6D....

View Profile
October 01, 2018, 07:16:11 PM
Last edit: October 01, 2018, 08:26:05 PM by konstant111

STOP ERC20 SCAMS
shandiem14

Activity: 350
Merit: 15

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 11:13:08 AM

Is this true? Can you translate your article to english so we able to see what's going on the project. I hope you can give us full details regarding the scam accusations thank you very much.
justlucky

Activity: 448
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 11:47:12 AM

so now this is true that buzcion is stop because its a scam? there's some news that saying olga left the team but no reason why? so what happen now to all participant, they will paid or not? its sad that a good project will end with this kind of matter.
yhendri

Activity: 178
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
October 03, 2018, 01:00:58 PM

Even the bounty manager said that the company is closed. Big chance this is a scam. If not, we need the developer to give clarification on 1st page.
onediamond

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 01:43:21 PM

so now this is true that buzcion is stop because its a scam? there's some news that saying olga left the team but no reason why? so what happen now to all participant, they will paid or not? it's sad that a good project will end with this kind of matter.
eventually but I saw they're still active and continue the project which is the end of 20th of October of ico I don't know how far this run of the project as you can see before this page are more on active participant but now I don't see any update of the project.

konstant111

Activity: 924
Merit: 250

my only address Eth: 0xa3beBBea49563A6D6D....

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 02:14:27 PM

I brought here weighty arguments to prove that it is not clean at hand people, what else do you need proof, please follow the link and see for yourself, I'm sorry that I could not find an article in English, please use the translator to understand it, thank you, I should have said this earlier, sorry I saw this Scam so late, I am even sure that if the project starts and investors will go into a huge minus...

STOP ERC20 SCAMS
Ulumorzki

🤖UBEX.COM 🤖

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 05:31:55 PM

Even the bounty manager said that the company is closed. Big chance this is a scam. If not, we need the developer to give clarification on 1st page.
No one admit that the project is scam. I saw in their telegram channel that all their bounty participants may received their rewards after ICO. It is very sad that even Olga Buzova didn't make an action regarding this project.

Pages: « 1 ... 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 [196] 197 198 »
  Print  

Jump to: