Bitcoin Forum
May 01, 2024, 10:53:09 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 ... 81 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Has Bitcoin reached its goal?  (Read 5921 times)
maxman190

Activity: 350
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 10:52:05 AM

apparently, it has not reached yet. as you know, the number of bitcoins - 21 million predictions from experts say that all 21 million will be produced in many years. The reason for this is an increasingly complex solution of mathematical problems when creating blocks of bitcoins. in the process it can be concluded that the virtual coin of the established limit will not reach. but this is a technical matter. as for the price - the forecasts are different and, judging by the increasingly difficult production of bitcoins, each time its price will increase due to energy costs and intellectual forces of the miners.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
You get merit points when someone likes your post enough to give you some. And for every 2 merit points you receive, you can send 1 merit point to someone else!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
PerLasz

Activity: 59
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 10:55:00 AM

I think you should provide us some proven links or site to support your topics so that the readers and critics will have full understanding about the full plan of bitcoin, whole roadmap and the very goal of bitcoin now and in the future.
denzkilim

Activity: 1218
Merit: 105

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 11:02:22 AM

I'm not referring to the price of Bitcoin (we all know it's going to be $250,000/coin by 2022), but the goal that it would be a legitimate alternative to inflationary government fiat currencies.  When the altcoin market is examined, it is inextricably linked to the price of Bitcoin.  Where Bitcoin goes, so does the rest of the cryptocurrencies.  There's even somewhat of a dismissive attitude toward other crytpos in some investment circles; strangely this was a similar sentiment held by those "respectable" investors when Bitcoin was in its infancy.

What do you think?  I'd love to hear from some crytpo veterans.

I think this goal has already been reached as you say. But there is an even greater goal that us investors of bitcoin wanted, and that is global acceptance. We want bitcoin to be globally accepted and be operated fully in all countries across the globe with an access to an internet. Another is becoming an official currency, which seems to be a far fetched dream as of now.
Becoming official? I guess there's still a lots of obstacle in terms of acceptance, as most government bodies are ain't favor yet with this digital money, a  lots of countries all over the globe still thinks that bitcoin is not reliable and possible being manipulated, though there's acceptance that already happening but we need to have more businesses to cater the said system, things still on the right track from my own assessment, bitcoin should continue being use and not being treated as an assets that will grow after some time.

I think he is referring to Bitcoin legalization, there are some countries that legalized the usage of Bitcoin and other type of crypto currencies like Japan and there also other countries that banned Bitcoin for every citizens of their country. In terms of legalization in every country or should I say global acceptance of this innovation, it will be a long ~ long way to go, because creating rules and regulation on the part of government takes a lot of time from some countries especially the countries with a corrupt government. I would say Bitcoin already achieved 50% of its goal. Cool
airdnasxela

Activity: 728
Merit: 254

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 11:13:47 AM

I'm not referring to the price of Bitcoin (we all know it's going to be $250,000/coin by 2022), but the goal that it would be a legitimate alternative to inflationary government fiat currencies.  When the altcoin market is examined, it is inextricably linked to the price of Bitcoin.  Where Bitcoin goes, so does the rest of the cryptocurrencies.  There's even somewhat of a dismissive attitude toward other crytpos in some investment circles; strangely this was a similar sentiment held by those "respectable" investors when Bitcoin was in its infancy.

I think when we talked about if bitcoin has reached its goal,  I think yes. I even think that the goal of the one who invent bitcoin had even surpassed his or her goal to the point that it has its overwhelming achievements.  Even us didn't expect on what bitcoin is now. I think k when we talks about it's functions,  bitcoin really has perform it's functions.
thenameisjay

Activity: 462

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 11:50:10 AM

I think it has reached its end goal from the very conception of bitcoins and now, it's just gaining more and more value for itself. It is becoming self-sustainable all by itself. All we have left now is for bitcoins to flex a little bit more so we can enjoy the high price along with alt coins.

♦      GΞMΞRA      ♦     Crypto-Token Backed by Colombian Emeralds     [  WHITEPAPER  ]               
     ▬▬▬    PRE-SALE  ▶  Sep 10th - Oct 24th     JOIN NOW & get 20% BONUS!    ▬▬▬     
♦          TELEGRAM        TWITTER        FACEBOOK        YOUTUBE         MEDIUM         GITHUB         LINKEDIN          ♦
anilsaini0327

Activity: 118

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 12:10:46 PM

Frankly saying no one knows about this thing for sure. Today it is 7600 $ yesterday it could be 5000$. Bitcoin price is based on speculations only and not on something concrete.
hardtargetbtc002018

Activity: 173

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 12:32:24 PM

Frankly saying no one knows about this thing for sure. Today it is 7600 $ yesterday it could be 5000$. Bitcoin price is based on speculations only and not on something concrete.

For me I can say that bitcoin already reached its goal and that was happened last year as the market value is close to $20000, the current situation of bitcoin is another goal to reached is to recover from its market value and i hope that this will actually done this year.
MMS2017

Activity: 546

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 01:07:06 PM

Bitcoin was designed to promote the online transactions and secure peer to peer transactions while if we look at the bitcoin popularity it is more popular than dollar now and it is used by every one from different parts of the globe.

❰❰❰ GREENPAPER █████   TERRAGREEN   █████  ANN THREAD ❱❱❱
●●● ▬▬ Facebook  ❰❰❰  Blockchain Based Renewable Energy Platform  ❱❱❱  LinkedIn ▬▬ ●●●
Telegram Twitter    ICO Website    Reddit    Medium
gesdan

Activity: 616

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 01:12:33 PM

the goal for bitcoin is not always about price and value i think the goal of bitcoin right now is legalized from the government to be a legal currencies in a country, not in 1 country but all country in the world, this is the bitcoin goal right now, if bitcoin can reach that, I think bitcoin will reach the hardest goal ever

menoharrison

Activity: 294

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 02:02:22 PM

bitcoin have not reach it goal, the goal to be the world currency, goal to be accepted by all nation.
so nah it haven't reached it goal, but with time we will experience a high demand for bitcoin and cryptocurrency at large.   
Genosx

Activity: 434

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 02:03:32 PM

Actually it depends if bitcoin has reached its goal because as of now they are in the successful state business and every achievement that they get or receive, them goals in life is still explore and explore until there are satisfied to their achievements.
jekanmasin

Activity: 240
Merit: 11

Be Positive Always!

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 02:10:36 PM

i never tough bitcoin has it own goal price. that was new to me. just notice about it now. or it might just more to peoples speculation again that all wanna see bitcoin reach that price. for bitcoin to reach that price is very impossible. i know nothing was impossible in cryptos but this to far from logic.

[ N O M I N E X ]     EXCHANGE     ◥      telegram     ► facebook     ► twitter
(❪   WIN 1000 USDT   ❫)        in        T R A D E R S   C O M P E T I T I O N
███ Create account ███ [ REF. CAMP. ] Nominex Binary Affiliate Program
BestW1shes

Activity: 48

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 02:13:10 PM

I think that bitcoin has not yet reached its ultimate goal
gvnsrbtc

Activity: 523
Merit: 285

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 02:17:39 PM

Bitcoin has a long road to reach its goal. If there someone who's thinking "that's it, end of the road" I can't blame him/her. Because bitcoin has reached overrated prices in the end of 2017. Anyone who enter in those dates to btc, can think bitcoin won't rise anymore. If it hasn't done that move maybe we could see 14-15k dollars now. Whatever past is past, like I said bitcoin's road is long. Don't give up walking Wink
Bitcoinjheta

Activity: 798
Merit: 104

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 02:18:52 PM

I think that bitcoin has not yet reached its ultimate goal

I don't think it has ultimate goal since technology from time to time change and always innovate if opportunity comes. Bitcoin is a product of a highly innovative digital technology and for me, its opportunity to grow even more is limitless.
gelaskopi

Activity: 364
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 02:21:31 PM

Nope, far from there. The primary goal of Bitcoin was to provide the people a mode of payment that will remove all layers in between, thus the peer-to-peer system. However, it turned out that there are some issues that have to be addressed first before this goal will meet its success. Not least of these issues is about transaction fees. You cannot expect Bitcoin to become the main currency of the people if high fees are extracted from the users in every single transaction.
Yes you're right. Initially the purpose of bitcoin is to be a tool that facilitates payment. simplifying it and of course making it cheaper. But at least for the time being, bitcoin has been instrumental in this update, with its decentralized nature. Let's hope the other issues soon found the solution.

❤   humancoin   ❤   Join our whitelist!      ❤   humancoin   ❤
██████                   A new era of charity                    ██████
▄ ▄ ▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  Telegram | Reddit | Medium | Twitter | ANN Thread | Facebook   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄ ▄ ▄ ▄
Piggymonster

Activity: 294
Merit: 34

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 02:24:43 PM

Here in my country, even bitcoin is legitimate but it is still can't replace the fiat currencies. I think, it needs a long time and promotion so that all people may know about this existing bitcoin and they can appreciate the good benefits of it for our economy. I can say that it's not reaching yet with its goal but it's on its way.
dkmartin

Activity: 28

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 02:26:44 PM

No it has longway to go. In my opinion It is the future tecgnology and soon it will be using all over the world. I can see that bitcoin has the potential to reach 100000 usd or even more.  
Phinoy

Activity: 98

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 03:02:19 PM

I'm not referring to the price of Bitcoin (we all know it's going to be $250,000/coin by 2022),
this is not the "price goal", it was one of the many speculation of what the price may be by then.

but the goal that it would be a legitimate alternative to inflationary government fiat currencies.
if by "legitimate" you mean something that the government approves then you are wrong this is not the bitcoin goal either.

Where Bitcoin goes, so does the rest of the cryptocurrencies.  There's even somewhat of a dismissive attitude toward other crytpos in some investment circles;
there is a simple explanation for it, people don't care about altcoins!
I think that bitcoin continues to strive in the market. If you mean goal to reaching the approval of the government and become mainstream i think it has not reach to that point  yet but the direction is and that it will be adapted world wide. There is so much potential in bitcoin and with other altcoins emmerging it just means that people are at constant look out for a better crypto. Yet so far bitcoin continues to dominated the cryptocurrency world. Judging from the backlash against fiat money and negstive advertising financed buy group of people who are against bitcoin I can finally say that the goal yet to be achieved. One day I hope that i will become mainstream and once it does then by that time it had finally reached it's goal.

I think bitcoin has already reached it's goal but unlike others they are contented for what they have now and what are day got but bitcoin is more than watchful.
MrKem

Activity: 2

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 03:09:59 PM

You are right dude.
We are still Waiting for the future oppertunity.. Lets see
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 ... 81 »
  Print  

Jump to: