Bitcoin Forum
May 01, 2024, 11:07:29 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 ... 81 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Has Bitcoin reached its goal?  (Read 5921 times)
toast

Activity: 1582
Merit: 253

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 03:15:16 PM

I'm not referring to the price of Bitcoin (we all know it's going to be $250,000/coin by 2022), but the goal that it would be a legitimate alternative to inflationary government fiat currencies.  When the altcoin market is examined, it is inextricably linked to the price of Bitcoin.  Where Bitcoin goes, so does the rest of the cryptocurrencies.  There's even somewhat of a dismissive attitude toward other crytpos in some investment circles; strangely this was a similar sentiment held by those "respectable" investors when Bitcoin was in its infancy.

What do you think?  I'd love to hear from some crytpo veterans.

to my knowledge the bitcoin goal is a benefit for bitcoin investors, and most importantly the goals of investors with bitcoin have been met yet

1xBit.com TICKET RUSH
                                       ▄██▄▄
    ▄▄▄▀▀█████▀▀▄▄▄            ▄▄    ▄███████▄
  ▄▀      ▀█▀      ▀▄        ▄█████████████████▄
 ██▌       █       ▐██      ▄████████████████▀▀██
████▄▄   ▄▄█▄▄   ▄▄████   ▄████████████████▀████
██▀   ▀▀███████▀▀   ▀██▄▄██████████████▀▀███▄▄██
█        █████        ██████████████▀██████▀▀ ▄▀
█       █     █       ███████████▀▀███▀▀▀▀▄▀▀
 █▄▄▄▄▄▀       ▀▄▄▄▄█████████████▀▀
  ▀████▄       ▄███████████████▀▀
    ▀▀▀██▄▄▄▄▄███████████████
               ████████▀▀
               ▀█▄▄▀ ▀
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
BET ON
WORLD CUP &
COLLECT TICKETS!
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
TAKE PART
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"There should not be any signed int. If you've found a signed int somewhere, please tell me (within the next 25 years please) and I'll change it to unsigned int." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
feinter

Activity: 469
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 05:03:53 PM

I'm not referring to the price of Bitcoin (we all know it's going to be $250,000/coin by 2022), but the goal that it would be a legitimate alternative to inflationary government fiat currencies.  When the altcoin market is examined, it is inextricably linked to the price of Bitcoin.  Where Bitcoin goes, so does the rest of the cryptocurrencies.  There's even somewhat of a dismissive attitude toward other crytpos in some investment circles; strangely this was a similar sentiment held by those "respectable" investors when Bitcoin was in its infancy.

to my knowledge the bitcoin goal is a benefit for bitcoin investors, and most importantly the goals of investors with bitcoin have been met yet
Bitcoin is actually fixed in supply so it’s better than scarce … it sort of equals a better gold across the board. I think regardless of the price moves in the last few weeks, it’s still a very underappreciated asset.
emezh10

Activity: 826
Merit: 501

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 05:08:19 PM

The main reason to have bitcoin for now is to have a decent form of investment and to deal with the platform of trading which the possible goal of bitcoin is to be a universal currency in the form of cryptocurreny by which it could support both the system of transaction for the future and to be a stable way of investment for people that could be used in trading. Mass acceptance and adoption must be held to make these things possible for bitcoin.
xandriel

Activity: 586
Merit: 251

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 08:04:09 PM

In my researchs, Bitcoin price has had a long time in side ways trend. So, I believe that it will rise again soon. You must be patient to get high profit

.BITWINUP.
▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄██████░░██░░████████▄
██████░░░░░░░░░▀████████
█████████░░████▄░░████████
▐█████████░░████▀░░████████▌
▐█████████░░░░░░░░░░▀██████▌
▐█████████░░███████░░██████▌
███████▀▀░░▀▀▀▀▀▀░░▄██████
██████▄▄░░▄▄░░▄▄▄███████
▀██████▄▄██▄▄████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀
UP OR DOWN?
BITCOIN PVP PREDECTION GAME

▄████████████████████▄
████████████████████████
████████████████████████
███████████░░███████████
█████████░░░░░░█████████
███████░░░░░░░░░░███████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████
█████▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄█████
████████████████████████
████████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀

VS

▄████████████████████▄
████████████████████████
████████████████████████
█████▀░░░░░░░░░░░░▀█████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████
███████░░░░░░░░░░███████
█████████░░░░░░█████████
███████████░░███████████
████████████████████████
████████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄███████████████████████▄
██                     ██
██  █████████████████  ██
██  ▀▀  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ▀▀  ██
█▀  ▄███████████████▄  ▀█
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███▀███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██  ▄▄▄▄▄ ███ ███ ▄▄▄▄▄  ██
██  █████▄ ▀███▀ ▄█████  ██
██  ███████▄▄▄▄▄███████  ██
██  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ██
███████████████████████████
MONTHLY
JACKPOT
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄█████▀▀██████████████▄
▄███▀░░▄▄░░▀▀███████████▄
▄███░░▄█████▄░████████████▄
████░░▀██████▀▀░░░░░▀██████
█████▄░░▀▀▀░░▄▄████▄░░█████
▀███████▄▄▄██░▀█████░░████▀
▀███████████▄░░▀▀▀░░▄███▀
▀█████████████▄▄▄█████▀
▀█████████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████

.Play to earn Crypto.
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
nurulhmani1280wat

Activity: 394
Merit: 1

XEGGEX

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 01:43:35 AM

Our little bitcoin knowledge has been a lot of things over the last year, and it's worth it to have lots of praise and it has not yet achieved its goal. Bitcoin is intended to achieve only global patronage where people can accept its use in payment methods or apply it in business and transactions.

▀████▄       XeggeX      ▀████▄
✈ ✈ ✈ THE WORLD'S MOST ADVANCED CRYPTO TRADING PLATFORM ✈ ✈ ✈
 ✈ ✈ ✈ xeggex.com ✈ ✈ ✈[/center
Periodik

Activity: 1022
Merit: 256

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 02:11:46 AM

Apparently, Bitcoin is still on its way there. The road is not easy. There are oppositions everywhere. Bitcoin has been here for almost ten long years and yet it has yet to fully establish itself as the main currency in any single country. That means, the battle will continue. There is no break time with this. We all have a part in this. If Bitcoin will fail prematurely, my guess is that we will be saying good bye not just to it but to the whole cryptocurrency. Let us all promote Bitcoin to the best of of our ability.
lynttrs

Activity: 31
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 02:33:10 AM

I'm not referring to the price of Bitcoin (we all know it's going to be $250,000/coin by 2022), but the goal that it would be a legitimate alternative to inflationary government fiat currencies.  When the altcoin market is examined, it is inextricably linked to the price of Bitcoin.  Where Bitcoin goes, so does the rest of the cryptocurrencies.  There's even somewhat of a dismissive attitude toward other crytpos in some investment circles; strangely this was a similar sentiment held by those "respectable" investors when Bitcoin was in its infancy.

What do you think?  I'd love to hear from some crytpo veterans.

Maybe not yet totally. It has already reached so much milestones. It became more widely known in the past year. The more people who know and support bitcoin, the more transactions. Bitcoin is here because of the people using it. From miners, investors, to simple users.
Fafabol

Activity: 267
Merit: 11

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 02:42:31 AM

maye not yet but bitcoin still needs some time to continue to grow and expand.I think reaching a much higher value is the goal of bitcoin in the near future.And when it does happen,many people would study more and eventually there will be a higher demand on bitcoins.While bitcoins stillwasnt able to reach its goal,we have to continue to study more and the complexity of it in the market share.
alizalela7

Activity: 182

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 02:59:47 AM

We all hope that bicoin will soon reach our desired goal. If that happens then the investors are the ones who benefit the most from their investment Bitcoin reached its goal
melch100

Activity: 294

Staker.network - POS Smart Contract ETH Token

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 03:04:04 AM

I think that bitcoin has not yet reached its ultimate goal

I don't think it has ultimate goal since technology from time to time change and always innovate if opportunity comes. Bitcoin is a product of a highly innovative digital technology and for me, its opportunity to grow even more is limitless.

Yeah right, as long as bitcoin continues to grow its goals will continues and will never stop making more growth, so for me bitcoin still not reach it goals and will continue to reach it.

STAKER.network ] ━━ [ The Next Proof-of-Stake Smart Contract Token
] ⚁ 100% 1st Year Interest [ ━━ ] ⚀ Free Airdrops [
evfrosini

Activity: 24

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 03:07:36 AM

The goal of bitcoins was never to reach a certain price. In my opinion, it will grow faster to become the most common payment option in the world.
HanaTenun

Activity: 817
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 03:20:55 AM

We all hope that bicoin will soon reach our desired goal. If that happens then the investors are the ones who benefit the most from their investment Bitcoin reached its goal
that's why bitcoin is perfect for us to make an investment. with us investing in bitcoin of course with long term will provide a great advantage for the brave investing here. if we see growth from year to year, last year is very high growth, hopefully this year can be like last year.

▄▆▆▄
           ▄████████▄
        ▄██████████████▄
     ▄███████      ███████▄
  ▄███████            ███████▄
███████                  ███████
█████▀                    ▀▀██▀
█████
█████                       ▄▆█
█████                   ▆██████
█████                   ████████
  ▀█                   █▀ ▐████
▄                          ▐████
██▆▄▄                    ▄█████
███████                  ███████
  ▀███████            ███████▀
     ▀███████      ███████▀
        ▀██████████████▀
           ▀████████▀

Graphene Airdrop Coming Soon by Phore
  █████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████
█████████               ████████
█████████           ▅▆████████▌
█████████     ▅▅▆████████████▌
█████████▆█████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀
██████████████████████▀▀▀
████████████████▀▀▀
█████████▀▀
█████████
█████████
cxmyifan16

Activity: 377
Merit: 10

The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 05:19:59 PM

In fact, to buy or not to buy bitcoin is a difficult question. it is important to conduct an independent analysis, and not be sure of the soon enrichment. But I can definitely say that crypto currencies have a great future, and bitcoin will most likely be the main currency among such kind of money.

ejswift

Activity: 253

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 05:20:04 PM

bitcoin does have a lot of goal so if you think the goal is not yet reached youre wrong because bitcoin always reach its goal by the help of investors and other people

shafi alam

Activity: 630
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 05:26:37 PM

No maybe because bitcoin didn't  release its whole supply.  after full release of bitcoin we can see what happen in next.
cryptoeclipse

Activity: 154

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 11:10:33 PM

Bitcoin price for now is started to increase and maybe it is still the best time to buy for saving and holding. If you want to be rich then try to hold bitcoin in your wallet for a long time and wait for the price to reach its goal.
Hotrod_88

Activity: 420
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 11:20:21 PM

I'm not referring to the price of Bitcoin (we all know it's going to be $250,000/coin by 2022),
this is not the "price goal", it was one of the many speculation of what the price may be by then.

but the goal that it would be a legitimate alternative to inflationary government fiat currencies.
if by "legitimate" you mean something that the government approves then you are wrong this is not the bitcoin goal either.

Where Bitcoin goes, so does the rest of the cryptocurrencies.  There's even somewhat of a dismissive attitude toward other crytpos in some investment circles;
there is a simple explanation for it, people don't care about altcoins!

BITCOIN ALREADY REACHED ITS GOAL. AND IT WILL REACH ANOTHER GOAL AGAIN THIS TIME.
wasaisi

Activity: 210

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 11:43:11 PM

It is true that the main purpose of bitcoin is not about its increasing price, but when bitcoin is recognized by all people and all countries in the world. Because if bitcoin just increases its price alone without being recognized by all people and many of these countries will only make bitcoin up and down without any definite stability.
jpnl0008

Activity: 364

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 12:07:46 AM

Truly I trust that bitcoin is still during the time spent climbing its objective. The principle motivation isn't yet unfurled so a considerable measure of work is still to be finished. Its a long procedure and bitcoin is in the period of pursuing that.
torres99

Activity: 78

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 07:44:53 AM

Bitcoin has not even done 1% of its value and i know as time goals on people will notice the potentials of Bitcoin and altcoin
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 ... 81 »
  Print  

Jump to: