Bitcoin Forum
May 01, 2024, 10:14:15 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 ... 81 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Has Bitcoin reached its goal?  (Read 5921 times)
Cryptocb

Activity: 238
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 07:35:09 AM

Bitcoin is a crypto currency that is good for investment and trading on industry, which has been created many job to different set of people including the elderly men that stopped government work because of age, but still have ability to work. Secondly bitcoin functionality just started. By 20yrs time, we can be able to know how far it has gone.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
If you want to be a moderator, report many posts with accuracy. You will be noticed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
fndsr

Activity: 616
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 07:46:47 AM

I'm not referring to the price of Bitcoin (we all know it's going to be $250,000/coin by 2022), but the goal that it would be a legitimate alternative to inflationary government fiat currencies.  When the altcoin market is examined, it is inextricably linked to the price of Bitcoin.  Where Bitcoin goes, so does the rest of the cryptocurrencies.  There's even somewhat of a dismissive attitude toward other crytpos in some investment circles; strangely this was a similar sentiment held by those "respectable" investors when Bitcoin was in its infancy.

What do you think?  I'd love to hear from some crytpo veterans.

I think in what purpose the bitcoin is created, and reaching its goal the question should be investors who invest with bitcoin who can answer it, success, profit or ease in the developing economic system that the purpose of bitcoin may return again the goal of investment investors have reached the expected goal not yet

▄▄▄
               ▄▄███████▄▄
           ▄▄████▀▀   ▀▀████▄▄
       ▄▄████▀▀           ▀▀████▄▄
   ▄▄████▀▀    ██       ██    ▀▀████▄▄
▄████▀▀        ███     ███        ▀▀████▄
███             ███   ███             ███
 ███             ███ ███             ███
  ███             █████             ███
   ███            ▐███▌            ███
    ███         ▄▄██▀██▄▄         ███
     ███      ▄████   ████▄      ███
      ███    ▐█  █▌   ▐█  █▌    ███
       ███    ▀▀▀▀     ▀▀▀▀    ███
        █████████████████████████
DOC.
Tailor

▄█████▄
 ██▀   ▀██
▐█       █▌                    ▄▄▄█████████
 ██▄   ▄██                 ▄▄███████████▀▀
  ▀████████████▄▄       ▄███████████▀▀
            ▀▀█████▄ ▄█████████▀▀
               ▀██████████▀▀
               ▄██████████▄▄
            ▄▄█████▀ ▀█████████▄▄
  ▄███████████▀▀        ▀███████████▄▄
 ██▀   ▀██                 ▀▀███████████▄▄
▐█       █▌                    ▀▀▀█████████
 ██▄   ▄██
  ▀█████▀
Unique self-customizing
smart legal contract platform

Click for PRE-SALE  ▬▬▬
IEO: Jul 20th
bitfocus

Activity: 532
Merit: 15

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 07:55:25 AM

Bitcoin is not just a tool of investment, so, achieving a certain price tag is not any goal for Bitcoin, Bitcoin is here to introduce us to the future  -- A crypto economy worldwide and it is just the beginning.
TRAID

Activity: 246
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
May 21, 2018, 08:01:54 AM

Bitcoin is just warming up, it is years away from achieving its goal, which is global mass adoption as the world's universal currency.

TRAID - World's Best Crypto Traders are Waiting to Mentor You ‖  www.TRAID.tv
jhonnydeep87

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 08:02:12 AM

No one knows when bitcoin rises and how much it costs. Bitcoin could break the record in 2017 and probably go up about $ 30,000 and that depends on how quickly the market will receive large capital. Cool
market-beta

Activity: 392
Merit: 3

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 01:59:57 PM

bitcoin still has not reached its destination.
because of the purpose of bitcoin.
1. accepted by all countries in the world.
2. bitcoin is used as a transaction tool such as banknotes.
3. bitcoin also not yet reached the price ever reached in the previous year as at the end of December year 2017 yesterday .
TN0904950

Activity: 117

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 02:03:54 PM

I really don't think that it has reached its goal or not but it makes itself more acceptable and permanent.After that striking forecast in late November 2017, the cost of Bitcoin soared to almost $20,000 just to rapidly lose about a large portion of that esteem.But There's also quite a few people who believe that Bitcoin will go to zero.

I think Bitcoin also has a price target, set by people and I think it is about 1,000,000 $. It does not have to reach this price before a certain time, the goal is to achieve it someday.
We do not know what the price will be tomorrow 2022. Until then bitcoin can even disappear from the market even though it seems impossible for everyone, it's possible.
infested

Activity: 160

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 02:06:57 PM

I'm not referring to the price of Bitcoin (we all know it's going to be $250,000/coin by 2022), but the goal that it would be a legitimate alternative to inflationary government fiat currencies.  When the altcoin market is examined, it is inextricably linked to the price of Bitcoin.  Where Bitcoin goes, so does the rest of the cryptocurrencies.  There's even somewhat of a dismissive attitude toward other crytpos in some investment circles; strangely this was a similar sentiment held by those "respectable" investors when Bitcoin was in its infancy.

Oh yes it is definitely already considered a hedge over FIAT just like gold. As for the price growth i disagree it still has many problems and with emerging alts it could even drop in price let alone increase.
Daniel91
Legendary

Activity: 3374
Merit: 1824

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 02:10:28 PM

bitcoin still has not reached its destination.
because of the purpose of bitcoin.
1. accepted by all countries in the world.
2. bitcoin is used as a transaction tool such as banknotes.
3. bitcoin also not yet reached the price ever reached in the previous year as at the end of December year 2017 yesterday .

Well, in my opinion
-bitcoin can't become official and main currency in any country, only legal alternative (because no bank, no regulations and other legal reasons).
- again, I don't think that financial institutions, banks etc. will use btc as transactions.
- about price it's very difficult to predict anything, future will show us.

.freebitcoin.       ▄▄▄█▀▀██▄▄▄
   ▄▄██████▄▄█  █▀▀█▄▄
  ███  █▀▀███████▄▄██▀
   ▀▀▀██▄▄█  ████▀▀  ▄██
▄███▄▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄▄██████
██▀▀█████▄     ▄██▀█ ▀▀██
██▄▄███▀▀██   ███▀ ▄▄  ▀█
███████▄▄███ ███▄▄ ▀▀▄  █
██▀▀████████ █████  █▀▄██
 █▄▄████████ █████   ███
  ▀████  ███ ████▄▄███▀
     ▀▀████   ████▀▀
BITCOIN
DICE
EVENT
BETTING
WIN A LAMBO !

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄
▀██████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄
▄▄████▄█████▄████████████████████████████▄█████▄████▄▄
▀████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████▄
  ▀▀▀████▄▄▄███████████████████████████████▄▄▄██████████
       ▀█████▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.PLAY NOW.
badjoke

Activity: 206
Merit: 2

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 02:17:37 PM

i think NO but bitcoin changed a lot of things and gave us a path now we should make this path greater .
jovs

Activity: 672
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 02:19:20 PM

If you are referring to the technology, blockchain has been proven a solid potentiality to the public, But, looking to the future of cryptocurrency, perhaps it is not done yet, there are to much potentiality and adoption to be made. Given the opportunity, goals are made to be exceeded, until you reach the line and draw another for the benefits of the people.
TTITA

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 02:23:24 PM

I think bitcoin is still far from its main goal of giving the ''financial power to the people''. A lot of manipulations is still going on by whales, institutions and their likes, adoption is still not at the level we are hoping for it to really go mainstream. For me i think until bitcoin completely replaces banks or becomes a major part of the current banking system, the goal of achieving bitcoin goal is not near.
With main goal by succeeding to replace bank power seems need more long time. Really, I see now that Bitcoin has become mainstream and has appeared in several discussions such as in the discussion of Bitcoin at last G20 Summit 2018, Bitcoin certainly has attracted much attention of the world. It has enough giving message to all people that Bitcoin has reaching that it's minimum goal.
Kingjagat

Activity: 122

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 02:25:01 PM

I really don't think that it has reached its goal or not but it makes itself more acceptable and permanent.After that striking forecast in late November 2017, the cost of Bitcoin soared to almost $20,000 just to rapidly lose about a large portion of that esteem.But There's also quite a few people who believe that Bitcoin will go to zero.

I think the Bitcoin Struggle is long enough to be a legitimate currency all over the world. as Bitcoiner I hope, more countries will be able to accept the existence of Bitcoin, and make Bitcoin this a legitimate currency. so I'm sure, Bitcoin prices will increase. and the more profits the Bitcoin players can make.
in my opinion is still far away, Bitcoin can not be accepted by many people. there are only a few countries that have accepted Bitcoin as a valid payment instrument.
bitylon29

Activity: 71

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 09:15:35 AM

Bitcoin has never reach it goal, it still have a long way to go, I'm sure it'll be later legalized through the world.
lastnumber

Activity: 112

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 02:16:49 AM

It is hard for Bitcoin to achieve its goals. There are a lot of expectations for Bitcoin's growth in 2018 but that has not happened yet. Many Bitcoin investors are feeling really depressed. I think that if the Cryptocurrency market is uncertain and develops sluggishly, there will be a lot of sellers selling Bitcoin. Hope this will not happen.
bitcoinskyrocket09

Activity: 239
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 02:35:51 AM

No, I think that bitcoin hasn't reached its goal yet. It supposed to be the world currency where everyone in the world can used it to buy anything that they need and wanted. As of now, adoption rate is still low. Hence, the government keeps on blocking the adoption. Bitcoin feature itself is still not yet ready and the speed and the fee still causes troublesome, so I think it still needs more time to develop.
Df9898

Activity: 196

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 02:39:21 AM

of course the bitcoin reach the goal if much people support bitcoin and dont make bitcoin fall down.
sarungmen

Activity: 55

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 02:45:46 AM

which obviously no one can know their future all can only predict, let alone price issues, many factors that can make all possibilities happen, but whatever it is, I hope crypto will last for a long time
JumpHIGH

Activity: 43

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 02:51:22 AM

Sorry to say but honestly I don't know this price prediction of bitcoin at 2022 to become 250,000$. I know that there are possibilities but for that price I think it is not going to reach that kind of price because it is too expensive tat seems super greedy price in just a couple of years.
maikala

Activity: 77

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 03:30:12 AM

BTC will be difficult to achieve my goal, I think so, because it was blocked at the 22k mark so the milestone is difficult to pass.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 ... 81 »
  Print  

Jump to: