Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 08:00:21 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: how often do you check BTC price and how to cope with stress?  (Read 2717 times)
Rodeo02

Activity: 1302
Merit: 577

avatar and signature space for rent !!!

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 04:37:47 PM

to see and determine the bitcoin price is you can see from some news in the media or in bitcoin.com if there is good news then bitcoin can go up and when there is bad news then bitcoin will collapse its price.
Easy way to check BTC to USD in Google and in 5 seconds you will see the price. I look two times a day like medicine because I am very keen in bitcoin up and down. I daily count how much I lost and how much I won this day. Many people check bitcoin price daily no matter they invest in bitcoin or not. Everyone is interested in future cryptocurrency.

The fact is that for me personally, the crypto currency is the only real income and an opportunity to replenish the home budget. It is thanks to the crypto currency that I live financially. So I always check the price of Bitcoin.
if you may based for the current situation of on how are you able to make some earning through online this is one of the best way of on how are you can be able to make some money online and be careful on scam and hackers but overall for all online business this is what i have to trust for.
_crypto_moon_

Activity: 112
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 08:13:46 PM

Coping with stress is very easy, just stop every hour look at the quotes of coins. Find an occupation that will distract you from the cypto currency and then you will stop worrying so much.
Mahanton

Activity: 2744
Merit: 633

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 09:05:02 PM

to see and determine the bitcoin price is you can see from some news in the media or in bitcoin.com if there is good news then bitcoin can go up and when there is bad news then bitcoin will collapse its price.
Easy way to check BTC to USD in Google and in 5 seconds you will see the price. I look two times a day like medicine because I am very keen in bitcoin up and down. I daily count how much I lost and how much I won this day. Many people check bitcoin price daily no matter they invest in bitcoin or not. Everyone is interested in future cryptocurrency.

The fact is that for me personally, the crypto currency is the only real income and an opportunity to replenish the home budget. It is thanks to the crypto currency that I live financially. So I always check the price of Bitcoin.
if you may based for the current situation of on how are you able to make some earning through online this is one of the best way of on how are you can be able to make some money online and be careful on scam and hackers but overall for all online business this is what i have to trust for.
If we do have investments on bitcoin or on other altcoins in the market we would really normally check our prices specially when we do make active trades then its normal for us to do such act.Bitcoin did give opportunity on most of us to help up with some expense on our daily living (including myself). but sometimes it cant really be avoided that you wont able not to be stressed when it comes to declining prices of the entire market and into bitcoin itself.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
berfanaf

Activity: 116
Merit: 2

Earn with impressio.io

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 06:14:21 AM

I don’t think you should have a number of times for you to be checking the price charts of Bitcoin. I will suggest thdat you continue to check the price of cryptocurrencies as much as your heart  reminds you to. Just trust your heart and keep on checking whenever you think. You should, even if it’s up to a hundred times in a day lol.

Blockfolio is a great app for checking prices and staying in the loop. Although I don't think it's necessary to check the prices every time you get your phone but it's possible.  Grin
Affective trading in needed for making more and more money and checking the price again and again. I check the price only once in a day and that’s enough. I concentrate mostly over profitable trading because I want to earn money in less time. I cannot wait for long and affective trading is the way of earning big money in shorter time.

▰▰   IMPRESSIO.io   ▰▰   THE FUTURE OF INVESTING   ▰▰
✔ Instant Withdrawals  ✔ 5% Partner Commission  ✔ And More...
poplolnman
Legendary

Activity: 1442
Merit: 1008

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 08:56:29 AM

They way I deal wit it is when I am at a loss, I don't even look for days. Most crashes take a few weeks to recover. Just put it away and live your life. Think of it a sa long term thing.
Just set your buy and sell order then leave it yeah ... You don't need to check the price continuously, it would only make you under pressure , trade like there's nothing to lose , believe me you'll get positive outcome most of the times , once a week or twice a week are a normal thing .

I'm in 400,000 euros debt , dont help me , i rather die
Cling18

Activity: 1708
Merit: 126

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 10:14:58 AM

how often do you check BTC price and how to cope with stress associated with this?  I am checking it every few hours and it drives me crazy and makes me anxious. Is there anybody in a similar situation and how do you cope with this?

PS: I was trying to do this once a month, but I think, I missed the beginning of the bear market in January this year because of this.  

Thanks,
Mike

As for me, checking the price of bitcoin so often might just affect us emotionally. It is still better that we know how to handle our emotions when it comes to our hodlings. The market is not perfect and we might face lapses but through right handling of our emotions, we would be able to do things right.
geegaw

Activity: 1316
Merit: 502

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 03:48:16 PM

They way I deal wit it is when I am at a loss, I don't even look for days. Most crashes take a few weeks to recover. Just put it away and live your life. Think of it a sa long term thing.
Just set your buy and sell order then leave it yeah ... You don't need to check the price continuously, it would only make you under pressure , trade like there's nothing to lose , believe me you'll get positive outcome most of the times , once a week or twice a week are a normal thing .
Your method is probably to help us limit pressure and mistakes in panic situations but in return, it also revealed a lot of disadvantages, that is you check the price not often, sometimes you will not be able to make decisions in the necessary situations because you have no observation and presence there. You can not always rely on set up buy and sell orders, your personal activity in the market will still be more efficient than the automatic, I think people should face often with pressure, should not flee or forget, in harmony with the market and observe more, the pressure will no longer

████     ████     ████              ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
████    █████▄    ███               ████▀▀▀▀███▄
 ███▄   ██▀███   ████   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ████    ▀███
 ▀███  ▄██  ██   ███                ████    ▄███
  ███  ██▀  ███ ▄███    ▄▄▄▄▄▄      ███████████▀
  ▀██▄ ██   ▀██ ███     ██████      ████
   ██████    ██████    ███  ███     ████
   ▀▀▀▀▀     ▀▀▀▀▀    ▄██▀  ▀██▄    ▀▀▀▀
                      ███    ███
                     ████████████
                    ▄███      ███▄
                    ████      ████
....WorkAsPro...
First 
Crypto-powered
Freelance Service
....NO KYC...
0% Commission
....Fiverr Alternative...
Blockchain Voting System
    ▄█▀█▄
    █▄ ▄█
     ▀▀▀
▄▄  ▄███▄         █
██ ███ ██        █▀
██ ███ ██       ▄█
██ ███ ▀▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀
██ ▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 █▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
  ██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ▀█
▄█▀       ▀█▄ ▀█
▀▀         ▀▀  ▀▀
....Join us now...
omonuyak

Activity: 882
Merit: 269

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 05:14:08 PM

My friend was telling me today that I may have problems if I keep on refreshing coinmarketcap every time and after go through this thread I find out that many of us are doing this.
Investing into cryptocurrencies is very risky and that is why some of us that has investments in it are stressful when the market is going down.
Pamadar
Legendary

Activity: 2982
Merit: 1028

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 05:41:26 PM

Whenever you buy any coins you should make it to the point that you really do your research, so after you place your entry you can leave it there and wait for your target value to be hit, this type of short-mid trading strategy are always good for those who knows the drill, its hard to make money and its really stressful when it comes to trading, so make sure that you have strong foundations and you know how to play with your hold coins, make sure to do your homework to protect your investment.
Visbay

Activity: 1236
Merit: 252

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 10:55:12 PM

how often do you check BTC price and how to cope with stress associated with this?  I am checking it every few hours and it drives me crazy and makes me anxious. Is there anybody in a similar situation and how do you cope with this?

PS: I was trying to do this once a month, but I think, I missed the beginning of the bear market in January this year because of this.  

Thanks,
Mike
I check bitcoin prices every day and usually in the morning. If I see bitcoin prices and crypto market drop, I will go fishing to deal with stress.

when I open my laptop and open this forum I check bitcoin price and just one time in 24 hours. I think one time checking is enough because now the price is normal and the huge pump and dumps has been recovered. I have little bit experience now that the price will remain the same or little bit correction but not much difference will occur in hours.
Well it will give you experience but for low patient people it is full of stress, so I think we should not keep on looking at the market all the time, price now is rising more and more so try to buy some coin, soon the market will get correct and price will get too high, so the price of bitcoin will be more than double to don’t sell just keep on holding.
laravuemaster

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

When Football meets Crypto

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 03:50:03 AM

Thanks,
Mike
I check bitcoin prices every day and usually in the morning. If I see bitcoin prices and crypto market drop, I will go fishing to deal with stress.

when I open my laptop and open this forum I check bitcoin price and just one time in 24 hours. I think one time checking is enough because now the price is normal and the huge pump and dumps has been recovered. I have little bit experience now that the price will remain the same or little bit correction but not much difference will occur in hours.
Well it will give you experience but for low patient people it is full of stress, so I think we should not keep on looking at the market all the time, price now is rising more and more so try to buy some coin, soon the market will get correct and price will get too high, so the price of bitcoin will be more than double to don’t sell just keep on holding.

You can always earn a lot of profit if you are optimistic about the market price that it will grow even more in the future, investing today will give you advantage because the market price is currently dropping.

AnCapFree

Activity: 154
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 04:32:02 AM

I wanna advise you should not check the BTC price frequently. that makes you confused to give decisions. If you trade or invest any coins, you just focus on its project, product and its team. Dont waste your time to check BTC price.

Apes

Activity: 1316
Merit: 257

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 02:21:54 PM

With the current market situation I rarely see or check the market and maybe in one day I only check it once and only seconds to see it .. because I am very concerned if the market situation looks red and all the coins down drastically .. and now I just hold it and waiting for the market miracle to recover and improve again ..
Katfilka

Activity: 112

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 06:36:27 PM

I am not checking the prices very often because sometimes as the prices drop down it also affects us emotionally that we sometimes do panic selling without thinking about it first. We should just keep calm during the red days of the market and just stay positive.  Cheesy
MMnoob

Activity: 126

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 06:44:09 PM

every time I always check the bitcoin price because it affects my trading, I always check the market often because I do not want to lose my chance to sell it.
Cryptominia

Activity: 176

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 01:34:30 PM

It depends,when the bitcoin keeps falling,as much as possible i want to forget it. This kind of investment,Always keep in mind that you can afford to lose.
But when the bitcoin is rising -falling-rising i check it everyday because i want to monitor the market for the right timing to exit and in.
kumablack

Activity: 56

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 01:46:39 PM

I used to check on price movement like every 2hrs in a day..nowadays i go days without bothering to check..i guess when u r more of a day trader you tend to check on price more often than say someone who is a hodler.
ipbitrung01

Activity: 238

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 01:49:57 PM

Thanks,
Mike
I think that the more you examine the bitcoin price, the more stress and fatigue you will experience, and the more likely you will make the wrong decision, so I think that at this point we Limit your entry into the chart and allow yourself time to relax and do other tasks. The market is in the downtrend phase so you should limit the transaction.
alfs75

Activity: 392

platform for everyday business

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 02:26:24 PM

Thanks,
Mike

I thinks mostly,in my idol time i check the price value of bitcoin in coin market caps,but when i look up the value thats going down,i fell hurt and discourage,but after this i recover easily and tell my self thats all of this is only a temporary because i know  thats after this bearish market theres a prosperity  coming and this the things that we  called a bullish market,and this things i've always thinking in order to make my self stay positive perspective.

T O W E R B E E      |  PLATFORM FOR EVERYDAY BUSINESS       [ CRYPTOEXCHANGE TowerX ]
▬        ICO  >  on our exchange TowerX        ▬
FACEBOOK           MEDIUM           TWITTER           LINKEDIN           REDDIT           TELEGRAM
Elmer1

Activity: 109

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 02:42:58 PM

I do refresh https://coinmarketcap.com three to four time daily to know the position of thinks. those that buy bitcoin at the right time always have their stress reduce as their will always be in profits. nowadays i go days without bothering to check..i guess when u r more of a day trader you tend to check on price more often than say someone who is a hodler. But when the bitcoin is rising -falling-rising i check it everyday because i want to monitor the market for the right timing to exit and in.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: