Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 12:49:12 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Altcoin for future  (Read 4820 times)
lolland

Activity: 89
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 10:38:07 PM

most top 20 coins will still be good coins in a year or two from now, but new coins will have taken some spot also.
I think ETH, NEO, EOS, BCH and litecoin will still be a top coin top hold 2 years from now
addadadad

Activity: 59
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 05:52:09 PM

Privacy coins will be very important of course, but which to pick over the other? PRIVCY Coin looks the business, but can it be more successful than other more established privacy coins? Monero being a strong front runner
Direwolve735

Activity: 448
Merit: 232

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 05:56:09 PM

Caspian is a really good project. It provides great and innovative ideas. The team is qualified and constructive. Consider the Caspian project for your future investments. I am sure you won`t regret it.
Piapia

Activity: 97

View Profile
August 26, 2018, 09:10:22 AM

EOS, XLM, Etherium, in my opinion the most recommended choice
hetecon

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

Viarium.io - DECENTRALIZED VR WORLD

View Profile
August 26, 2018, 10:42:36 AM

It is difficult to predict how the market will develop in the future, but in general it is worth replacing that there are many promising coins that will be popular and successful even after a few years.

Temeber

Activity: 52

View Profile
August 26, 2018, 07:17:01 PM

By investing, I can recommend you Altcoins such as Ethereum, which is growing rapidly and is accepted by most people because of its stability and speed of making transactions and keeping them in the long run, you will get very good profits.
gasanali

Activity: 196

View Profile
August 26, 2018, 07:17:30 PM

I advise you to pay attention to the blockchain NKN. In September, the team plans to start mining and I am sure that the price will begin to grow.
SashaVeg

Activity: 126
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 26, 2018, 07:24:56 PM

I think that litecoin is a very promising future. Because in my opinion this is the most stable and promising coin. I would advise you to invest in it only a little later, after a complete recovery of the market.
Pirate46Mx

Activity: 322

View Profile
August 26, 2018, 07:29:22 PM

You don't need to worry about assessing coins that have good potential for the future, you can see the top 10 coins on coinmarketcap.com, because the top 10 coins are coins with higher transaction volume and lots of demand every day.

[ IQ ]           cash                           THE MASTERNODES CRYPTOCURRENCY
                           ⚫   t e l e g r a m   ⚫   f a c e b o o k   ⚫   t w i t t e r                         
[ LISTING ON : P2P [ P ] B2B ]  ◾  Discovering millionaires’ secret with IQ.cash
Runtown042

Activity: 112

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 10:18:54 PM

There are so many initial coin offering icos and so many altcoin in the cryptocurrency world today but the one coin that I think will stand out in future would be the cryptassist  coin this is a very good coin and will do well
jokowi

Activity: 867
Merit: 522

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 10:27:10 PM

I think ethereum would be a good altcoin for the future. Ethereum has remarkable features compared to bitcoin. Many investors have chosen ETH for long-term development. Ethereum is the second largest market capitalized in the world. You should invest in this altcoin.
Qirtov

Activity: 121

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 10:36:32 PM

ethereum, if my recommendation is safe even if the price increase has started to slow. its safe because almost 90% ico manufacture using ethereum platform, so ethereum in my opinion is still good enough for long term.
Agree with you. ETH is still the best option for investment in Altcoins. Safe and needed by many parts in crypto world. ETH of course will have a promising future for me.
stripykitteh
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1001

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 10:50:50 PM

I think ethereum would be a good altcoin for the future. Ethereum has remarkable features compared to bitcoin. Many investors have chosen ETH for long-term development. Ethereum is the second largest market capitalized in the world. You should invest in this altcoin.
It used to be Litecoin. The ranks could change if there is enough people wanting to purchase a coin.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.CryptoTalk.org.|.MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!.🏆
chanler

Activity: 753
Merit: 15

mulierum.com

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 11:11:33 PM

For now, i think it is difficult to determine which coin is perfect for holding for the future. However, I think that seeing at first the rate and volume of the coins as in the coinmarketcap is also helpful. So far, I hold some NEO and EOS. i believe that these coins can be brighter for the future holding although right now, the price is stil dumping.

M U L I E R U M       |       Next Generation Blockchain-Powered Payment Platform For Social Media
//////////////////////////////////     TOKEN SALE     //     L  I  V  E     //////////////////////////////////
[  Telegram  ]     [    Twitter    ]     [   Medium   ]     [  LinkedIn  ]     [   Discord   ]     [  YouTube  ]
imperatorbounty7

Activity: 217

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 11:50:32 PM

I believe that many altcoins will die, because developers do not fulfill their promises, and those who work on the product will have a good future
CryptoCompas

Activity: 69

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 02:09:26 PM

Bitcoin Cash. At the moment, the most stable large cryptocurrency. If you invest at a low rate, then at the end you can even get a little profit.

✦╱╲▬✧P A P U S H A . I O✧ Rocket Technology▬
(  ❍  ) ▬▬▬THE LATEST TECHNOLOGY TO ▬▬▬
◢\___/◣ ▬DESTROY OIL REFINERIES RESIDUES▬ 
Superturacoin

Activity: 280

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 02:13:35 PM

Bitcoin Cash. At the moment, the most stable large cryptocurrency. If you invest at a low rate, then at the end you can even get a little profit.
I believe altcoin in future has a good potential due to its fluctuation which it, also called as promising coin by individuals so while it's value are on dump, be sure to buy more or invest in altcoin until it explodes in high prices then trade immediately.

TowerBee.io      |  PLATFORM FOR EVERYDAY BUSINESS
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   ICO > on our exchange TowerX   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
hotBriX001

Activity: 224
Merit: 6

The revolutionary trading ecosystem

View Profile WWW
August 28, 2018, 02:32:50 PM

For me I prefer ethereum because of its new technology accepted by many exchanges as transaction payments. And ethereum now are getting popular that people thinks of it's potential to be more competitive among all altcoins. As we can see the recent crypto market condition ethereum is struggling hard but it has a good sign for great recovery in the future.

▬▬ ● ● Destream Fine Ecosystem for STREAMERS ● ● ▬▬
▬▬ ● ● STREAMER'S FINANCIAL ECOSYSTEM ● ● ▬▬
Donald99
Copper Member

Activity: 61

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 02:52:05 PM

I think that it is necessary to pay attention to coins from the list of Top 20. I suggest choosing coins from the following list:
Checked coins - ETH, HEO, EOS, ADA, NANO
New coins - ZIL, QKC, VET

verziagra

Activity: 210

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 02:55:16 PM

Altcoins that have good volume and have the potential to be better you hold and make these coins your long-term investment. I only use cheap coins for my daily trading.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 »
  Print  

Jump to: