Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 04:14:03 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 [31] 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Altcoin for future  (Read 4820 times)
bezzler

Activity: 658
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 06:03:05 AM

altcoin is currently the numbers are very diverse. even the longer the number is growing. and I think it also has a altcoin level of competitive pressure. There are some altcoin who does have a great potential for the future. for example, namely EOS and Neo.
audyearls

Activity: 215
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 06:59:32 AM

actually it depends on the market situation, if the market condition is still as it is now that is not stable and uncertain then day trading is also not good to do now because it is difficult to determine or predict when prices will rise and when prices will go down, maybe for now the good thing to do is hold a coin in the long run or for those who still have coins you should hold the coin in a longer period until the market is recovered.
3lyntmy

Activity: 154

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 07:06:27 AM

If I'm more interested in holding (indefinite time) than day trading, which altcoin should I invest in? Are there any one more indicated for holding, in your opinion?

The Acclaim Token(ACM) from GCOX just finished their 1st ITS and it was over subscribe 156%, they going to launch their 2nd ITS soon. This is a quite new concept project, may have a look Smiley
https://gcox.com/
ashkanm

Activity: 238
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 07:09:52 AM

Just spread your money into different promising coins. While I have most of the coins in the top 20 and top 100. I am starting to find low market cap coins as they are the ones that will multiple in their worth in time. I have eidoo, dragon coin, crypterium, trueflip and some others. I am currently trying to do research on some ICO as it looks like the market is starting to become better.
XcashmenX

Activity: 14

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 07:11:56 AM

LTC and ETH have a great future for sure so take a look
laohe628

Activity: 299
Merit: 100

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 07:16:26 AM

The best money worth holding is i think it is Bitcoin, and only Bitcoin can get such a high level of trust.. Investing in bitcoin is much less risky than investing in other currencies, and in comparison, profits are no less than investing in other currencies.

Balthierblack

Activity: 38

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 07:16:42 AM

If you want long term trading, this is the best way to enter into this market. I think you should choose reputable altcoins like ETH, NEO, EOS, LTC. I'm investing in those coins.
fonRonsenburg

Activity: 33

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 07:21:54 AM

How much money do you intend to invest in this market? You can invest in good ICO projects to keep your money. But if you want to invest in Altcoins, you can still invest in the altcoins that are in the top10 in the long run.
Karie_Legend

Activity: 514
Merit: 10

●●

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 07:24:55 AM

The best money worth holding is i think it is Bitcoin, and only Bitcoin can get such a high level of trust.. Investing in bitcoin is much less risky than investing in other currencies, and in comparison, profits are no less than investing in other currencies.

Almost everyone trusts Bitcoin because Bitcoin is almost known to everyone even though they don't really know its use.
haidangtp

Activity: 336

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 07:35:59 AM

A difficult question and met many times. No one can predict exactly which coin can be profitable for you. Once the investment is possible risk.
Nothought

Activity: 37

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 07:46:01 AM

I`m thinking MWAT token from RED (Restart Energy Democracy), they`ve got a pretty neat team and project, the community is very active and helpfull and also their pltaform is up and running (they`ve got rewards included for downloading and refering a friend). I don`t know if i`m allowed to leave links or not but here it is https://restartenergy.io/ . have a nice day mate  Cool
Rony24h7

Activity: 336

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 05:01:27 PM

Altcoin has a bright future as like sun some of them are have potential and really worth it to buy that’s why some of them are now successful and rising. There are so many altcoin in market like bitcoin, ETH, eidoo, dragon, true flip and some others. Bitcoin is the most successful coin it first invented and pioneer in this currency. Holding coin for long time it’s a good idea its better then day trading. If you are newbie in this field  then you should research about market because there is lot of coin which coin will be better for you, you can find out through self-research. Holding good coins / tokens is the best you can do in crypto. Because there is big chance to gain much profit. Your holding may be become more successful in the future. Holding is safer from day trading. There are various types with various price coins choose the best coin according to your budget
puremage111

Activity: 1568
Merit: 511

View Profile WWW
September 18, 2018, 05:02:34 PM

If I'm more interested in holding (indefinite time) than day trading, which altcoin should I invest in? Are there any one more indicated for holding, in your opinion?

Quantstamp
CND
ETHLend

These are coins that has existing product which i think they could go on very far and could raise in value in the time being
otunyot

Activity: 224

View Profile WWW
September 18, 2018, 05:03:52 PM

Although,  some people detest altcoin but I am a firm believer in altcoin.  I think is more practical,  flexible and can reach people en mass! Altcoin is diverse and competition is more encouraged.

Sonata.ai   ●●   The only cryptocurrency exchange you will ever need
──────────      │█│     JOIN WHITELIST     │█│      ──────────
WHITEPAPER   ●   FACEBOOK   ●   TWITTER   ●   LINKEDIN   ●   TELEGRAM   ●   MEDIUM   ●   ANN THREAD
Thanosmel88

Activity: 185

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 05:06:31 PM

Low cap coin with working product And great future is Tube. Also I am looking for pirl, zel, priv And cloak coin.
At the time searching on these coins And I think some of them Will go great at the future.
Egenen

Activity: 268

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 05:07:37 PM

Although,  some people detest altcoin but I am a firm believer in altcoin.  I think is more practical,  flexible and can reach people en mass! Altcoin is diverse and competition is more encouraged.
Altcoins are really having a nice experience during the price dumps. people are purchasing coins on the websites like everyday.

Fantina

Activity: 238

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 05:20:29 PM

I generally believe that cryptocurrency is a new era. But it is not yet known how each of the cryptocurrencies is going to occupy its niche.
hotmetaldobermans

Activity: 89

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 05:29:22 PM

Actinium - https://actinium.org/

Current price : 02.5 cents.
Market Cap : 90,000
Total Supply : 84M
Circulating : 4.3M
xch : Tradeogre

Launched on April 25th, 2018, with no pre-mine, no pre-sale, no founders rewards, and the development team owns no significant share of ACM.

“Actinium’s main priority is facilitating the adoption of the Lightning Network. We have already successfully activated SegWit, a necessary protocol for Lightning Network support. Currently developing & porting several tools that will be needed to manage specialized LN-nodes.”

“Goals include Smart Contracts, Atomic Swaps, Lightning Network, 0cash, TOR integration, and more.” Roadmap goals are getting hit. Awaiting Ledger review for HW wallet. GPU friendly algorithms. To activate Tor, users need only enter a single parameter into their configuration file—everything else will be done automatically. The list goes on. Read the bluepaper.

The dev and team is very active in Discord and social media. Clearly, is a labor of love, and at this stage of development, it's in the stealth phase. Think NERVA on a dip from Day 1. Not on Coin Market Cap yet. Donations are being taken for CREX exchange, which will help with volume.

Absolutely huge potential short, mid, and long-term.

Short takeaway : Committed devs. TOR, Atomic Swaps, Lightning ecosystem building, 0cash, Smart Contract platform, all on a project refreshingly fairly created / distributed at a 60K market-cap, about to start finalizing all road-map goals.

Hop into the ACM Discord and poke around. I think you'll like what you see. New exchange (Crex) / CMC is in the works.
klixion

Activity: 645
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 05:34:41 PM

Invest in projects that have a purpose and usage.  I invested in Wagerr (WGR) and am very pleased with the recent release of sports betting on the blockchain.  Sports betting is a multi billion dollar industry.  www.wagerr.com
Ferki

Activity: 266
Merit: 25

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 05:35:34 PM

I would invest in coins with solid background first,some project that allready works.On other hand there are also lot of promissing but risky projects with lot of possibilities to grow.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 [31] 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 »
  Print  

Jump to: