Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 09:29:02 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 ... 97 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Winner of this year, ETH or BTC?  (Read 5892 times)
yonnymen

Activity: 94
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 03:06:44 AM

I would say ETH, its just as liquid but faster transaction speeds.
longergou

Activity: 434
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 03:21:32 AM

I think that BTC is still leading the market. Although EHT is used a lot, people still recognize BTC's more in actual life consumption. For example, you can buy daily necessities!

◊ ◊ ◊ 𝗘𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗿𝗲𝘂𝗺 𝗖𝗹𝗮𝘀𝘀𝗶𝗰 𝗩𝗶𝘀𝗶𝗼𝗻 ◊ ◊  ▬▬  ▬▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬   Free ETCV coins ◊ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
    ANN ◊ ◊   ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬  ▬▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ◊ ◊ Hard fork of Ethereum ◊ ◊  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  WhitePaper ▬▬  ▬▬  Github
                       ◊  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬    Twitter ▬  ▬ Telegram ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ◊ ◊  All Ethereum holders will receive 3 ETCV  ◊ ◊ ◊
kostya-smrnv

Activity: 112

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 03:32:11 AM

In terms of the benefits of Ethereum. So Ethereum is a leader from a technological point of view. And if you count how many useful projects Ethereum gave life, it has long surpassed bitcoin in demand.
xiaoY

Activity: 448
Merit: 12

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 03:34:35 AM

As you said, BTC is not really used on a large scale, but BTC cannot be copied in the encrypted world. Just as gold is more collectible in our real world, no one will use gold to go shopping. However, BTC's presence should be close to gold, and its existence value far exceeds its price.

Bezobraznike

Activity: 1274
Merit: 261

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 03:42:41 AM

In terms of the benefits of Ethereum. So Ethereum is a leader from a technological point of view. And if you count how many useful projects Ethereum gave life, it has long surpassed bitcoin in demand.

Ethereum gave platform on which many projects can be created. Your
analogy with giving life have some point, this projects would not be alive
without Ethereum.
   In terms of technology Ethereum has a lot to offer. Ethereum gave life
to many projects and what will happen when this projects grow up in
few years?
   I can't say which one will be the winner this year. I have both! Bitcoin was
a winner all this years behind us, but one year will be Ethereum. Buy now
and wait that year ready.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
hydrococo

Activity: 196
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 03:45:28 AM

We just look at it later until the end of the year 2018. I think the price will still remain the Bitcoin higher from ethereum. But it is possible to benefit could be more derived from ethereum. A great many responses as well as a positive prediction about altcoin ethereum. And it made me sure, ethereum's future will be very good.

▰▰▰   MODULE   ▰▰▰
▐▃ CRYPTOECONOMIC ECOSYSTEM ON A CLOUD STORAGE NETWORK ▃▌
https://modltoken.io/
rosmerius

Activity: 490
Merit: 11

Revolutionizing Crypto Payment Solutions

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 03:45:40 AM

I believe that BTC will be able to maintain its leadership, and BTC is able to maintain its popularity in the world of crypto. It will require a very long process for ETH to replace the BTC. Each coin will always have flaws, and each coin has its own advantages and levels of ability that are not always shown every time. There are times when coins take turns to achieve the highest increase. So, maybe in last year BTC which reached its highest increase, and now turn ETH that will reach the highest increase in accordance with the level of ability of each coin.

▀█████▄▀████▄▀███▄▀██▄▀█▄▀▄        NUPay        ▄▀▄█▀▄██▀▄███▀▄████▀▄█████▀
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●  A New Crypto-Payment Platform  ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
█ █   [  Telegram  ]   [   Medium   ]   [   ICO Page   ]   [  Facebook  ]   [ Instagram ]   █ █
yojodojo21

Activity: 420
Merit: 171

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 03:48:53 AM

Well, if we say on its popularity I can say that it is bitcoin, and also its price and volatility, but when it comes to investing in ICO project ethereum would be the winner because it is used as payment, However, when going to compare the value and power, Bitcoin is ahead of ethereum, as you can see in the market when bitcoin decreases ethereum also decrease.
kunis0727

Activity: 118

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 03:49:26 AM

That is also why the ETH will not go above BTC. So much ERC-20 token created that was a shitcoin or a scam coin affecting ETH market in a bad way. And for the BTC there are already alot of big man holding on it, so it's hard to overpower it.
heninur

Activity: 490
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 03:58:57 AM

Hello everyone!

Recently, I was thinkig. Is there really any reason for the BTC to be the market leader? The only thing that is giving the value to BTC is pretty much the fact, that it was the first crypto currency. It is the grandfather of all cryptos. But we know it has its flaws... It was never designed for broad usage, it has scaling issues and so on.

On the other hand, we were given ETH. The Crypto Kitties or w/e the awesome internet meme ETH appliction is called showed us, that ETH network has issues with high amounts of usage. BUT, 90% of all altcoins are based on the ERC-20 standard, brought to us by ETH. The smart contracts using the Solidity are extremly good piece of technolgy.

So my question is. Do you think, that BTC will keep its leadership, or will ETH be the winner of this year and surpass its ancestor?

I think bitcoin will still be the winner this year, because bitcoin is the coin that has the highest price and is the first coin in cryptocurrency.
However, I predict this year will be more people who invest in ethereum, because ethereum has a good future for those who love it.

Telegram ❒◀           █▆▅▃▂    GoWithMi - Mapping the World on Blockchain    ▂▃▅▆█        Whitepaper❒◀
             Twitter❒◀               The world's first complete decentralized location-based services infrastructure            Facebook❒◀
Flickkk

Merit: 101

Bounty Detective

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 04:06:22 AM

Hello everyone!

Recently, I was thinkig. Is there really any reason for the BTC to be the market leader? The only thing that is giving the value to BTC is pretty much the fact, that it was the first crypto currency. It is the grandfather of all cryptos. But we know it has its flaws... It was never designed for broad usage, it has scaling issues and so on.

On the other hand, we were given ETH. The Crypto Kitties or w/e the awesome internet meme ETH appliction is called showed us, that ETH network has issues with high amounts of usage. BUT, 90% of all altcoins are based on the ERC-20 standard, brought to us by ETH. The smart contracts using the Solidity are extremly good piece of technolgy.

So my question is. Do you think, that BTC will keep its leadership, or will ETH be the winner of this year and surpass its ancestor?

you got the point there Using Ethereum Tokens by the ICO is kinda telling that Ethereum is more reliable than BTC.
but BTC still the Number 1 token for me .. it will always be ,
there will be a good Outcome every year for bitcoin . many investors still trust BTC.
with its leading price than other coins

► Bounty Detective ◄ ♦ Transparency And Trust ♦ ► Bounty Detective ◄
───●●───●●───●●───●●───●●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●●───●●───●●───●●───●●───
Telegram Channel|Twitter|Telegram Group|Youtube Channel
malading

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 04:09:57 AM

ETH is very good, everyone agrees with this, but ETH and BTC are not comparable, because I think they are in different areas, although they are all cryptocurrencies. Although ETH is now gaining a larger market, BTC is always king. And it will sit on its throne for a long time or even forever in the future

carrigan

Activity: 728
Merit: 12

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 04:14:09 AM

I support ethereum will be able to generate huge profits. Although the price may not match the bitcoin. His rank will also remain under the bitcoin, but results for the benefits could be bigger than the bitcoin. We see only through the end of this year, to be able to see the proof, which would be superior.
MUGOmugo

Activity: 188

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 04:48:45 AM

I believe this year Bitcoin will continue to maintain its leadership and maintain its high price. Ethereum will not be a winner and the price can only go beyond the other Altcoin. I believe that Bitcoin will be a King forever and forever.

I agree in your statement that bitcoin will be the official leader of all crypto currency even though sometimes the price of the BTC is not that consistent as others but the value of it is still remain precious because BTC has the capacity to lead the entire crypto world in the future.
Barabulya

Activity: 450
Merit: 101

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 05:13:49 AM

In my opinion, Eth this year has a chance to lead the top. A lot of good changes are awaiting this project this year, which should affect the growth of its price.

Quantumbot

Activity: 68

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 05:17:07 AM

The ETH network conducts more transactions at a higher rate than Bitcoin, so I think Ethereum will have better development in the future, but Bitcoin is very difficult to surpass and it takes a lot of time.
torukmakto

Activity: 219

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 05:19:08 AM

ethereum and bitcoin krypto currency stock exchange kings. very large volume owners and are known by all investors. this year started bad in the two of them but later the prices increased. I think it will be bitcoin again at the end of this year which will increase its value further.
hoanglann0990

Activity: 76

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 02:23:26 PM

ETH will not happen to be superior to BTC for this year because to discuss it is still too early for ETH because ETH is not ready to replace Bitcoin and for this year it will still be held by BTC and that is also valid for several years ahead.
joel.issac

Activity: 31

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 01:07:12 AM

I'm ready to bet that the BTC will never be defeated by any altcoin. Think about it, because it all started with bitcoin. It's like a story with gold or any other precious metal.
mendra_2009

Activity: 429
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 01:14:14 AM

Looking at the popularity, marketcap, price volatility; btc and eth will still compete in the market of crypto this year. None will be the winner totally.Price of btc and eth influences each other. Because of etc is lower in price, it more popular for low and medium class investors and must be accepted that eth investment gains is higher than BTC. In summary, from investment gains, eth is better than btc but in popularity, btc is the winner.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 ... 97 »
  Print  

Jump to: