Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 10:23:45 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 ... 97 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Winner of this year, ETH or BTC?  (Read 5892 times)
thuthi13

Activity: 98
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 09:28:37 AM

I think that by the end of the year the winner will be Ethereum, its value is growing much faster than bitcoin. Although the latter is trying to gain momentum, it is too much to slow down during the falls.
wirosableng

Activity: 434
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 09:33:09 AM

I think the bitcoin is still above. because eth is just altcoin that comes after btc.
indeed eth has made a very significant development every year
04antoxap

Activity: 139

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 09:43:01 AM

Hello everyone!

Recently, I was thinkig. Is there really any reason for the BTC to be the market leader? The only thing that is giving the value to BTC is pretty much the fact, that it was the first crypto currency. It is the grandfather of all cryptos. But we know it has its flaws... It was never designed for broad usage, it has scaling issues and so on.

On the other hand, we were given ETH. The Crypto Kitties or w/e the awesome internet meme ETH appliction is called showed us, that ETH network has issues with high amounts of usage. BUT, 90% of all altcoins are based on the ERC-20 standard, brought to us by ETH. The smart contracts using the Solidity are extremly good piece of technolgy.

So my question is. Do you think, that BTC will keep its leadership, or will ETH be the winner of this year and surpass its ancestor?

Over the year of its existence, the Enterprise Ethereum Alliance has grown to 300 participants, including the largest technology and financial organizations.At the same time, the benefits of using technology are also obvious: the largest banks with Wall Street are going to save billions of dollars using Ethereum platform applications on trading floors.

2018 promises to be a year of blockade, and Ethereum's leading position will help it to develop much faster and more efficiently than any other analogue company.
BluRPie

Activity: 896
Merit: 504

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 09:45:28 AM

What does the winner mean? It seemed to me that Bitcoin and Ethereum did not compete with each other. They complement each other. If the question of the size of market capitalization, then Etereum has little chance of catching up with Bitcoin.
Honourable11

Activity: 224

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 09:57:13 AM

Ethereum or bitcoin
I have read many post trying to compare bitcoin and ethereum which I think is not comparable because not only ethereum but all altcoins depends on bitcoin in terms of price
Lagrood

Activity: 728

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 10:17:30 AM

Yesterday I looked at the ETH market graph and it seems that ETH is collecting power to bring up a new positive trend and indeed I hear and read everywhere about ETH and its potential and I am sure that it a good signal and now ETH is much more interesting asset than BTC.
fraggyb

Activity: 238

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 10:29:30 AM

the capitalization of BTC is an order of magnitude higher than ETH, respectively, the question of which coin number 1 disappears by itself. In the near future, bitcoin will hold the leading position.
Axelseseclevz

Activity: 313
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 10:39:16 AM

Although there's no actual competition between these two coins,that should have a one proclaimed winner when the year ends. For me,ethereum couldn't beat the bitcoin. It may grow up but it is always be placed as a secondary of bitcoin.

MEXC Português  |  Trade Anywhere with the MEXC App
█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄      MEXC.com      ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█
armlock

Activity: 560
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 10:45:50 AM

I believe that the Etherium has chances to outrun bitcoin in the near future, perhaps even this year! After all, all new projects are on the platform ERC20, personally, I store almost all of my savings in Etherium!

▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄     ▄▄▄
                  ▀▄▄█     ▀▀▀▀█   █
                   █  ▀▄▀▀▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▀
                  █   █      █   █
                 █    ▀▄    ▄▀    █
                █     ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▄     █
               █    ▄▀        ▀▄    █
              █   ▄▀            ▀▄   █
█   ▄▀    ▄▀▀▀▀▀▄▀   █▄     █  █  ▀▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▄    ▄▀▀▀▄
█ ▄▀    ▄▀       ▀▄  █ █    █  █  ▄▀       ▀▄  ▀▄
██      █         █  █  ▀▄  █  █  █         █    ▀▄
█ ▀▄    ▀▄       ▄▀  █    █ █  █  ▀▄       ▄▀      █
█   ▀▄    ▀▄▄▄▄▄▀    █     ▀█  █    ▀▄▄▄▄▄▀   ▀▄▄▄▄▀
THE WORLD'S MOST SECURE
CASH
& CRYPTO PLATFORM
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
█████████████████████████████████
█████████████       █████████████
███████                   ███████
SWISS
MADE
Rlyn

Activity: 203
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 10:50:34 AM

I think bitcoin will still be on top before the year ends but i also believe that ethereum will gain or has a higher rises of value this year than bitcoin.

Striker17

Activity: 392

0x860FA3F15AcDFC7c7B379085EaC466645285237d

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 10:58:48 AM

I think a coin will lead this year is Bitcoin again, because no one can surpass Bitcoin and it takes long long time to beat Bitcoin.

AIGO Adoption Blockchain e-Commerce to World
kaylinmaxx

Activity: 84

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 01:44:43 PM

I think that by the end of the year the winner will be Ethereum, its value is growing much faster than bitcoin. Although the latter is trying to gain momentum, it is too much to slow down during the falls. Smiley Smiley Smiley
Salesman4coinZ

Activity: 336
Merit: 102

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 01:53:25 PM

I dont know why, but i feel like that these year will be the year of ethereum. This coins has in my opinions so much more potential then every other know coin. There are so many people who are already building huge projects on their smart contracts palttform. And a lot of huge companies like the swiss post with modum are using these. So if there will be more in future, you can be sure that the ethereum coin will be unstopable and the value will go not to the moon it will go to jupiter!
Ca.ming14

Activity: 143

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 01:56:24 PM

We can never tell what will happen and what market will bring to us but i think bitcoin will still hold its stance as a winner of all coins.
bornMercurial

Activity: 168

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 04:24:56 AM

According to this, Ethereum and bitcoin will be the winners of this year in addition to many other altcoins. I am sure this year we will start to see big profits from now on. This natural altcoin and bitcoin season will also rise in price. but all coin prices depend on BTC. As BTC increases, other altcoin prices increase and vice versa.
Gwyn

Activity: 476

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 01:17:30 PM

According to this, Ethereum and bitcoin will be the winners of this year in addition to many other altcoins. I am sure this year we will start to see big profits from now on. This natural altcoin and bitcoin season will also rise in price. but all coin prices depend on BTC. As BTC increases, other altcoin prices increase and vice versa.
It can be said that Bitcoin is an important weather vane in the entire market, and prices have adjusted as bitcoin fluctuations.
gnerro2

Activity: 294

illustrator

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 01:19:27 PM

btc and eos, I personally and honestly think Eth will remain under 1000 usd.

#@@     #@@   /@@@@@@@   @@%       @@@         %@@@@@@@@           
            #@@     #@@   /@@*       @@%       @@@       *@@@     /@@*         
            #@@@@@@@@@@   /@@@@@@@   @@%       @@@       @@@       @@@         
            #@@     #@@   /@@*       @@%       @@@       #@@*      @@%         
            #@@     #@@   /@@&&&&&   @@@&&&&&  @@@&&&&&&  #@@@&#%@@@&
carcas

Activity: 154

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 01:22:37 PM

If viewed from the technology in use between the two coins is definitely better ETH because the technology is more modern than the btc. btc can reach a high price because the first coin btc is used for crypto transactions. I judge more from technology than the price of the coin.
Images21

Activity: 567
Merit: 250

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 01:23:50 PM

Being the founder of cryptocurrency may only appear nonessential to some but it appears more than enough for me to maintain its top spot, ruling every other cryptocurrency. It is not only the fact that Bitcoin is the father of cryptocurrency. It is also the father of blockchain and decentralization. Without Bitcoin, we would not have ETH and LTC and the rest of altcoins. However, this year there might be a bigger profit for ETH hodlers than BTC hodlers

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
YoBit AirDrop $|
Get 700 YoDollars for Free!
🏆
fire rab1

Activity: 179

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 01:29:20 PM

Bitcoin who became the number one coin in Cryptocurrency market. I see the development of Bitcoin is increasing and has the highest price. So Bitcoin in every year must be number one.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 ... 97 »
  Print  

Jump to: