Bitcoin Forum
June 15, 2024, 06:48:25 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 ... 97 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Winner of this year, ETH or BTC?  (Read 5892 times)
Sri Asih

Activity: 280
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 04:27:19 AM

It's hard to imagine Bitcoin being beaten by any Altcoin even if it's from its market capitalization. Some people are still obsessed to have 1 Bitcoin intact and keep it for a long time, maybe for their grandchildren. I'm not sure there is a desirable altcoin for the same reason. Bitcoin is Bitcoin with all its drawbacks, but Bitcoin is a symbol of cryptocurrency.
Biasaae

Activity: 168
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 04:35:55 AM

Looks like it will not happen. Do you really use technology when buying a coin? I think we are buying a coin because we want to gain profit in the future. And for now, I do not see that Ethereum desires more people than Bitcoin.
Tetep Mesem

Activity: 224
Merit: 8

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 04:38:17 AM

Both ethereums and bitcoins will be winners this year in addition to many other altcoins.  I believe this year we will start seeing huge gains starting now.  It's altcoin season and naturally bitcoins will also rise in price. 
As what others may also see here in this two currency there is a chance of that bitcoin and eth will have the same to be as a winners again but in bitcoin case yes we will be always see again that there is a great chance that on how it may done last year this is may become more better.
this year's winner who became very reliable coin same with last year that is Bitcoin. indeed for Bitcoin itself from year to year continue to experience a growing development. thus able to bring Bitcoin to coins that are very capable to be reliable in the future and able to be a winner coin.

Sandblock  ❱❱  Decentralized consortium of brands and customers
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
❰ TOKEN SALE ❱ MAY 16 (http://sandblock.io)
evok3d

Activity: 534
Merit: 250

The Protocol for the Audience Economy

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 04:40:32 AM

Judging by the latest data, the winner at the moment is eos. How much excitement was around him and he is growing since 2018. But bitcoin and ethereum have long been lying on the bottom. And pessimism in their attitude is only increasing

M E   D I   A
P  R -    ▄▄███████▄▄   
  ▄██████▀██████▄ 
 ███████   ███████
▐██████     ██████▌
██████▌     ▐██████
▐██████     ██████▌
 ▀██████▄ ▄██████▀
   ▀███████████▀  
      ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀     
- T  O  C - O - L
MEDIA Protocol in Action
              ▄▄██████▄▄
            ▄████████████▄
           █████▌ ▀▀███████
   ▄████▄▄██████     ▀█████▌
 ▄███▀ ▀████████      ▐█████
▐███▌   ▐████████      ████▌
▐███    ██████████▄▄  ▐████
 ▀███▄▄████▀▀████████████▀
   ▀▀███▀▀     ▀▀████▀▀
   ▄▄▄████████████████▄▄▄    
 ████████████████████████▄  
▐███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀████▌ 
████████████▀▀▀        █████ 
█████████▀             █████ 
███████              ▐█████ 
█████▀               ██████ 
███▌              ▄██████ 
█████             ▄█████████ 
████▌          ▄▄██████████ 
▐████▄▄▄▄██████████████████▌ 
 ▀███████████████████████▀  
   ▀▀███████████████████▀    
v3liana

Activity: 658
Merit: 101

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 04:45:46 AM

Hello everyone!

Recently, I was thinkig. Is there really any reason for the BTC to be the market leader? The only thing that is giving the value to BTC is pretty much the fact, that it was the first crypto currency. It is the grandfather of all cryptos. But we know it has its flaws... It was never designed for broad usage, it has scaling issues and so on.

On the other hand, we were given ETH. The Crypto Kitties or w/e the awesome internet meme ETH appliction is called showed us, that ETH network has issues with high amounts of usage. BUT, 90% of all altcoins are based on the ERC-20 standard, brought to us by ETH. The smart contracts using the Solidity are extremly good piece of technolgy.

So my question is. Do you think, that BTC will keep its leadership, or will ETH be the winner of this year and surpass its ancestor?

i do think bitcoin  will keep in number one and ethereum will stay at the second place, its true eth has a better perfomance in past of this few months but i do think there will be the time when bitcoin has a good perfomance too.

gawuk

Activity: 602
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 05:00:03 AM

Perhaps when compared to the price, it is very difficult to do because of the difference in the amount of supply between BTC and ETH.
But if comparing market capitalization, it might happen, but I believe if that happens, it does not happen this year.
copypaste

Activity: 182

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 05:01:07 AM

We can never tell what will happen and what market will bring to us but i think bitcoin will still hold its stance as a winner of all coins.
yes, I agree with you, I also think that Bitcoin will always be the king of all coins, Bitcoin is the mother of all coins so all the coins are controlled Bitcoin, so I think it is very difficult for Eteherum to beat BTC.
saelernet

Activity: 81
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 05:01:27 AM

Many say that the time will not come. He has demand, technology, waiting for a push. But I am still sure that Bitcoin will not give up its place. This is the legend of crypto. While others build, bitko already does.
Mr.Gun

Activity: 294

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 05:02:56 AM

I am sure this year's winner of the coin is BTC and with BTC because a few months ago BTC has decreased drastically and so I am sure bitcoin will be good it can be profitable because Bitcoin is the first coin in the world
paramex

Activity: 182

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 05:05:49 AM

Hello everyone!

Recently, I was thinkig. Is there really any reason for the BTC to be the market leader? The only thing that is giving the value to BTC is pretty much the fact, that it was the first crypto currency. It is the grandfather of all cryptos. But we know it has its flaws... It was never designed for broad usage, it has scaling issues and so on.

On the other hand, we were given ETH. The Crypto Kitties or w/e the awesome internet meme ETH appliction is called showed us, that ETH network has issues with high amounts of usage. BUT, 90% of all altcoins are based on the ERC-20 standard, brought to us by ETH. The smart contracts using the Solidity are extremly good piece of technolgy.

So my question is. Do you think, that BTC will keep its leadership, or will ETH be the winner of this year and surpass its ancestor?

I think personally, Bitcoin still remains the leader of all coins and maintains a high price.
Ethereum will not be a winner and the price can only go beyond the other Altcoin.
I'm sure Bitcoin will remain number one in the crypto market.

FearLiath

Activity: 196

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 05:08:00 AM

BTC will always be the leader probably.

▀▀▀▀  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  LEVELNET  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   ▀▀▀▀
▄▄▄▄               The World’s First Distributed Cyber Security Platform               ▄▄▄▄
FACEBOOK  ■  TWITTER  ■  MEDIUM  ■  REDDIT  ■  TELEGRAM  ■  WEBSITE  ■  WHITEPAPER
adizero

Activity: 124

View Profile WWW
June 05, 2018, 05:10:10 AM

I believe that bitcoin would keeps its dominance in crypto industry because peoples love its value and trying every single thing to get bitcoin. And it will last for a long time.
zignal.vip

Activity: 17

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 05:12:01 AM

First of all, almost people enter this market after knowing about BTC. The dominace of BTC in total capital is still much higher than ETH.
Second, there is no owner of BTC (or someone anonymous i dont know, maybe im wrong), it's not the same for ETH.
ETH is proving its increasing usage, but as long as this market is a bubble, BTC still keep its leadship as a tool to control this bubble.
Maybe ETH will replace BTC, but in a far future
parlerm

Activity: 112

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 05:43:30 AM

Still Bitcoin. Need more time and more big event to beat Bitcoin. Even with ERC20 token or smart contact still not enough yet to dominance cypto.
feehannah

Activity: 192
Merit: 3

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 06:05:21 AM

As usual,bitcoin will be the winner this year. If we are going to talk about the distance between the bitcoin and ethereum,i think,it well take so many many years before ethereum will overcome the bitcoin.
Lizzardis

Activity: 106

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 06:10:08 AM

In terms of progress - that was definitely a year of Ethereum, it mamaged to cut the gap berween and bring many new users. ERC20 tokens will also be used for a very long time, so ETH rooted deeper in the crypto industry
lamacchia

Activity: 342
Merit: 4

LUCRETOKEN.COM

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 06:11:20 AM

In my opinion bitcoin will keep remain at the top and no one could bring bitcoin down even ethereum. Every coin would develop and increasing their value, including bitcoin.

LUCRETOKEN.com ▬ DON'T HODL; TRADE!
BITCOIN & CRYPTO CURRENCY ALGORITHMIC TRADING & SIGNAL SERVICE
pekcoin01

Activity: 224

View Profile WWW
June 05, 2018, 06:19:44 AM

I think Ethereum will make more money this year. I invested in both Ethereum and Bitcoin.
I hope both are valued and everyone earns money. The crypto money world is a nice place to make money.
Gerandoong

Activity: 165

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 06:36:08 AM

I want to say if cryptocurrency might just seem unimportant to some people but it seems more than enough for me to maintain its top position. Ethereum and bitcoin will be the winners of the year in addition to many other altcoins. I am sure this year we will start to see big profits from now on.

HSRP

Activity: 392

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 06:39:11 AM

In terms of progress - that was definitely a year of Ethereum, it mamaged to cut the gap berween and bring many new users. ERC20 tokens will also be used for a very long time, so ETH rooted deeper in the crypto industry
Yes, in common, the coin ETH is still the leading coin market, BTC will not be equal but for long-standing ETH can not be compared to BTC, BTC is a coin deep in the heart. Crypto market is always thought of BTC, so BTC is the king of the Crypto market.

﹏﹏﹋﹌﹌ WPP ENERGY ﹌﹌﹋﹏﹏
☆═══━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═══☆
≈ WORLD POWER PRODUCTION ≈

【 BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN 】
☆═━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═☆
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 ... 97 »
  Print  

Jump to: