Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 12:02:41 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 ... 97 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Winner of this year, ETH or BTC?  (Read 5892 times)
sakuragi21

Activity: 286
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 01:37:53 PM

for bitcoin bitcoin is far from the bitcoin because bitcoin has a very good future for people and especially for bitcoin holders many bitcoins have so many people who are in bitcoin because they know it's legit so Better buy bitcoin early enough for your profit

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"With e-currency based on cryptographic proof, without the need to trust a third party middleman, money can be secure and transactions effortless." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
kissgali

Activity: 109
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 01:38:16 PM

BTC at the moment the brand and remove it from this market is not profitable for anyone. So far, for many people bitcoin = all crypto-currencies, they did not hear anything about other coins
Yaunfitda

Activity: 2842
Merit: 575

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 01:39:45 PM
Last edit: June 06, 2018, 09:53:47 PM by Yaunfitda

The spread between the price of any altcoin is very high! Ethereum is trading below 10% of market price of bitcoin and bitcoin price is at it's lowest!  It is as clear as day light that bitcoin is indeed  winning!

You really don't need to be a rocket scientist to know who are really winning the race. Bitcoin is far far ahead on price so that very indicative as to who is really winning. But for the the question is how they can really manage and retain their positive as the most dominant coins out there.

EOS is coming into the picture to challenge ETH and then we have BCH at the side, trying to overtake Bitcoin. So its going to be a continuous battle but I don't think that those challengers have a chance to overtake them for now. Maybe it will took 5 or more years to really see something that will shake the market, but as of now, I don't see it happening.

███████████████████████████████
███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███████████
█████████████▀▀        ▀▀██████
██████▀▀▀▀▀▀              ▀████
██████████▀     ▄▄██▄▄     ▀███
██████████      ██████      ███
██████████▄     ▀▀██▀▀     ▄███
██████▄▄▄▄▄▄              ▄████
█████████████▄▄        ▄▄██████
███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████
|
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
SSC NAPOLI
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER
|.ROLLBOTS.|
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████▄
▄█████████▀████████▀████▄
██████▄▄▄█████▄▄█████████
█████████████████████████
██████▀▀▀█████▀▀█████████
▀█████████▄████████▄████▀
▀██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ROLLBIT COIN
TRADE RLB NOW!
|...PLAY NOW...
Aryan55

Activity: 308

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 01:40:42 PM

BTC is the king of crytocurrency. Still now I have not find any winer but at the end of the year we will find the winner and I firmly believe that the winner of this year will be btc.
rezha82

Activity: 47

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 01:45:45 PM

I think the token etherium is more deserved to be a winner because so many people benefit from their daily and weekly trade. besides that if we look at bitcoin prices that are getting more and more unpredictable and make many people melangami big losses and others.
dianikusuma

Activity: 602
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 01:50:00 PM

bitcoin will remain a leader for another crypto. for this year I think there's no chance at all for the ethereum to be superior to bitcoin. fixed bitcoin which would be the highest for any reason. to know the next bitcoin will still always be the top spot.
real eyes realize

Activity: 350
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 01:54:21 PM

Hello everyone!

Recently, I was thinkig. Is there really any reason for the BTC to be the market leader? The only thing that is giving the value to BTC is pretty much the fact, that it was the first crypto currency. It is the grandfather of all cryptos. But we know it has its flaws... It was never designed for broad usage, it has scaling issues and so on.

On the other hand, we were given ETH. The Crypto Kitties or w/e the awesome internet meme ETH appliction is called showed us, that ETH network has issues with high amounts of usage. BUT, 90% of all altcoins are based on the ERC-20 standard, brought to us by ETH. The smart contracts using the Solidity are extremly good piece of technolgy.

So my question is. Do you think, that BTC will keep its leadership, or will ETH be the winner of this year and surpass its ancestor?

In my opinion, the winner of this year can be a different coin than bitcoin and ethereum. Of course this two are the strongest coins of the crypto now, but I think NEO and IOTA can be very successful in the near future.

Also, I think ethereum might have a better price than the price of bitcoin, but I think this is a low probability for this year.
molenracing

Activity: 199

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 01:55:15 PM

it is definitely Bitcoin who will win, but this time New June, there are still 5 months until the end of this year. Will Ethereum go beyond Bitcoin, or will Bitcoin remain unbeatable ?! we'll see later until the end of this year. Bitcoin or Ethereum that will win.
Phelan Hernandez

Activity: 83

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 01:57:03 PM

ETH would rise above Bitcoin or not, I could not say for sure. Unless lightning network of ETH will be launch or if Bitcoin's LN won't work it can possibly happen when that events would happen but as far as I can see ETH's value are being dumped continously that is why we shouldnt be expecting much more to this platform.
amih

Activity: 308
Merit: 17

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 02:01:07 PM

Hello everyone!

Recently, I was thinkig. Is there really any reason for the BTC to be the market leader? The only thing that is giving the value to BTC is pretty much the fact, that it was the first crypto currency. It is the grandfather of all cryptos. But we know it has its flaws... It was never designed for broad usage, it has scaling issues and so on.

On the other hand, we were given ETH. The Crypto Kitties or w/e the awesome internet meme ETH appliction is called showed us, that ETH network has issues with high amounts of usage. BUT, 90% of all altcoins are based on the ERC-20 standard, brought to us by ETH. The smart contracts using the Solidity are extremly good piece of technolgy.

So my question is. Do you think, that BTC will keep its leadership, or will ETH be the winner of this year and surpass its ancestor?

if we look at the level of popularity of course between bitcoin and ethereum have a high level of popularity. but if you say which will be better in the future I will certainly review at the beginning of the creation of crypto to date and proved to this day bitcoin is still the number one crypto that has the highest asset value. so until now I have assumed that in the future bitcoin will remain a leader among other crypto.

⚡⚡ PRiVCY ⚡⚡   ▂▃▅▆█ ✅ PRiVCY (PRIV) is a new PoW/PoS revolutionary privacy project ● ☞ ✅ Best privacy crypto-market! ● █▆▅▃▂
    Own Your Privacy! ─────────────────║ WebsiteGithub  |  Bitcointalk  |  Twitter  |  Discord  |  Explorer ║─────────────────
   ✯✯✯✯✯                 ✈✈✈[Free Airdrop - Starts 9th June]✅[Tor]✈✈✈ ║───────────║ Wallet ➢ ✓ Windows  |  ✓ macOS  |  ✓ Linux
samidhu1

Activity: 210

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 02:02:17 PM

Considering how the ether began to grow, I think he will win, Of course not this year, but in the future. I'm waiting for news about the imminent update.
hulla

Activity: 1820
Merit: 566

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 02:07:38 PM
Last edit: June 06, 2018, 03:34:21 PM by hulla

Hello everyone!

For me its Ethereum but in terms of Value its remain with the king BTC ethereum dominance is base on innovation, and userbase but in terms of maket value and capitalization it remains with Bitcoin its undisputed leader.
I agree with what you said cause Ethereum is good in terms of transaction and network fee. But, i will always go for BTC because it was also the reason why we have crypto currency today. However, OP every crypto currency that are base on the ERC20 or smart contract are called TOKEN not altcoin.

.Duelbits.
            ▄████▄▄
          ▄█████████▄
        ▄█████████████▄
     ▄██████████████████▄
   ▄████▄▄▄█████████▄▄▄███▄
 ▄████▐▀▄▄▀▌████▐▀▄▄▀▌██

██████▀▀▀▀███████▀▀▀▀█████

▐████████████■▄▄▄■██████████▀
▐██████████████████████████▀
██████████████████████████▀
▀███████████████████████▀
  ▀███████████████████▀
    ▀███████████████▀
▄▀▄
█   █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█▀▀▀▀▀█
▀█▀█▀
█▄█
█▄█
▄▀▄
█   █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█▀▀▀▀▀█
▀█▀█▀
█▄█
█▄█
         ▄ ▄▄▀▀▀▀▄▄
         ▄▀▀▄      █
         █   ▀▄     █
       ▄█▄     ▀▄   █
      ▄▀ ▀▄      ▀█▀
    ▄▀     ▀█▄▄▄▀▀ ▀
  ▄▀  ▄▀  ▄▀
 ▀▄    ▄▀▀
Live Games

▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄
 ▄▀ ▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▄▄ ▀▄
▄▀ █ ▄  █  ▄ █ ▀▄
█ █   ▀   ▀   █ █  ▄▄▄
█ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ █ █   █
█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █▄█
█ ▀▀█  ▀▀█  ▀▀█ █  █▄█
█  █    █    █  █  █ █
Slots
        ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
        █         ▄▄  █
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄       █
█  ▄▄         █       █
█             █       █
█   ▄▀▀▄▀▀▄   █       █
█   ▀▄   ▄▀   █       █
█     ▀▄▀     █   ▀▀  █
Blackjack
▄▄▀█████▀▄▄
▄▀▀   █████ ▄▄▀▀▄
███▄  ▄█████▄▀▀▄███
██████▀▀     ▀▀██████
█ ▀▀██▀ ▀▄   ▄▀ ▀██▀▀ █
█    █    ███    █    █
█ ▄▄██▄ ▄▀   ▀▄ ▄██▄▄ █
██████▄▄     ▄▄██████
Roulette
█▀▀▀▄             ▄▀▀▀█
█ ▀▄ ▀▄         ▄▀ ▄▀ █
▀▄ ▀▄ ▀▄     ▄▀ ▄▀ ▄▀
▀▄ ▀▄ ▀▄  ▀ ▄▀ ▄▀
▀▄ ▀▄ ▀▄ ▀ ▄▀
▄ ▀▄ ▀▄ ▀▄  ▄
█ ▀▄ ▀▄ ▀  ▄▀ █
▄▀▄ ▀▄ ▀ ▄▀ ▄▀▄
Dice Duels
reyblack

Activity: 203
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 02:08:56 PM

They are the best of cryptocurrency, bitcoin and ethereum are both profitable that's why i invest both of them because they are the most dependable cryptocoins that can stay and rise high at the market. Maybe bitcoin ranks as the #1 for many years but ethereum are getting stronger also. As what i have observe when bitcoin rise ethereum and almost all altcoins are rising also. For me they are both winner this year because still they are dominating cryptocurrency for many years.
Jessy Mediola

Activity: 340

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 02:17:53 PM

Hello everyone!

It is not good to compare between the two different coin ehich is ethereum and bitcoin. Coins have its different functions, capability and ability. Both of these are the standard of cryptocurrency. It is coin which proves to us the crypto is a good investment and a profitable one.  You cannot predict when and how these two coins rise and make you successful.

DRIFE      Pre-sale: December 2018
████ BNEXGEN DECENTRALIZED RIDE HAILING PLATFORM ████
  ●●● Facebook ●● Twitter ●● Telegram ●● BTC ●● Whitepaper ●●● 
Crypto_lion

Activity: 630
Merit: 11

NEW MEDICINE:Faster, Safer, Smarter

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 02:18:17 PM

Looking at how the market is there and seeing so many competition for ethereum like neo,EOS , VeChain and no competition for btc , I think it's going to be bitcoin

❱_    ClinTex     ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬     NEW MEDICINE:   Faster,   Safer,   Smarter
   ❪  TELEGRAM  ❫                 ❪  TWITTER  ❫                 ❪  LINKEDIN  ❫   
██████████████████████   J O I N   ██████████████████████
NikkiS

Activity: 434

The Protocol for the Audience Economy

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 02:22:09 PM

It is still too early to make any comments. The market is still bleak and there are no signs of recovery.
But I think we can see the race in the next few months.
even before the end is not clear when the market will finally recover. Therefore, it is still too early to draw conclusions about the year 2018.

semar nyengir

Activity: 113

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 02:24:23 PM

for a while I think the token etherium I currently think is the winner because I see the token etherium movement now faster than bitcoin. and this also I think is the factor that makes bitcoin will take longer to rise or recover to previous price.
lelylely

Activity: 588
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 02:27:46 PM

Hello everyone!

Of course bitcoin is the winner. But bitcoin and ethereum are very good coins and will continue to grow in the future, and having both will give good results.

Papaczed

Activity: 378

Adoption Blockchain e-Commerce to World

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 02:33:21 PM

of course btc will always be a leader even though all altcoin standart is based on erc20
it will not change the leadership of the first digital currency btc

I agree with think.  bitcoin is the winner of this year I think because bitcoin is always on the top and  ethereum  is just always under bitcoin so the bitcoin is the winner

AIGO
Adoption Blockchain
e-Commerce to World

..Find Us!:..

▄███▄
▀███▀

▄███▄    ▄██▄    ▄█████▄
█████    ████▄██████████▄
█████    ████████████████
█████    ███████▀  ███████
█████    █████▀      ██████
█████    █████        █████
▀███▀    ▀███▀        ▀███▀

▄▄▄
                    ▄▄▄██████
              ▄▄▄█████▀▀████▌
        ▄▄▄████████▀ ▄██████
  ▄▄▄██████████▀▀  ▄███████▌
▀███████████▀   ▄██████████
   ▀▀▀███▀    ▄███████████▌
        █▌  ██████████████
        ▐█ ██████████████▌
         █████▀ ▀████████
          ██▀      ▀████▌
                      ▀▀

▄████▄▄   ▄
█▄          ██████████▀▄
███        ███████████▀
▐████▄     ██████████▌
▄▄██████▄▄▄▄█████████▌
▀████████████████████
  ▀█████████████████
  ▄▄███████████████
   ▀█████████████▀
    ▄▄█████████▀
▀▀██████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀
kevindjunaidi

Activity: 826
Merit: 104

👉bit.ly/3QXp3oh | 🔥 Ultimate Launc

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 02:48:48 PM

I think this year is still Bitcoin win if compared with ETH.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 ... 97 »
  Print  

Jump to: