Bitcoin Forum
April 27, 2024, 07:36:36 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 »
  Print  
Author Topic: The reason people do not want to invest in crypto  (Read 18898 times)
mrproblem

Activity: 392
Merit: 24

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 05:51:36 PM

Most of the points are covering the reason but I believe that the greatest reason is that the cryptoworld is too risky

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Whoever mines the block which ends up containing your transaction will get its fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
burong1

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

BIG AIRDROP: t.me/otppaychat

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 02:29:20 AM

Though there are really many reasonable points that deter people from investing in crypto, the reward is very high so it is not crazy to invest some money in crypto.
people doesnt want to invest in crypto maybe because they are not intersted on it thats why they dont want to invest, second is maybe they dont want to loose their money ,third is maybe because they dont have the knowledge and thoughts about crypto so i guess thats why they are afraid or they dont want to invest in cryptos.

liivii

Activity: 406

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 02:59:49 AM

They are afraid to risk their money because they have no knowledge on it and they think bitcoin is all scam. Another factor is the people around them saying bitcoin is not worth it and you will surely lose all of your money but the reality is the opposite of what they saying. It may take some time to fully learn what is bitcoin but if you really want to change the way your life is then bitcoin is one of the simplest way to earn it. And if you are one of them you need to change the way you think and start your journey in crypto world.
KalaiBTC

Activity: 448
Merit: 102

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 07:14:03 AM

1. Blockchain has a long way to go to be a practical solution
Businesses will not miss the opportunity until the technology demonstrates its scalability. However, this can not be proven in the real world until the companies make the leap and produce a concrete result, not an experiment. Moreover, not all industries will benefit from blockchain, while other industries may face a costly and time-consuming conversion process so they choose blockchain over a network. now available.
2. Too easy to join
The real concern with a low barrier to participation is that there is no way to ensure that this technology will not become obsolete for several months. This is another reason why businesses have not implemented blockchain technology. Why invest in a blockchain while only a few months later will have a better blockchain next generation? Replacing and upgrading can be costly and time consuming.
3. Very few tangible means value of crypto.
One of the biggest misconceptions with digital currency is its mass acceptance of tokens, meaning that they are successful. Unfortunately, using a virtual currency does not necessarily generate revenue or profit for developers behind the token. Furthermore, blockchain technology tends to hold long-term potential values, not the token itself. Therefore, buying into a token that does not actually acquire ownership in the base blockchain does not make sense to the investor.
4. Tax situation is a nightmare
Investing in the crypto algorithm means that you need to track the increase and decrease in capital for each transaction. Even using your token to purchase goods and services will also serve as a taxable service, in line with the Tax Administration's tax guidelines.
Still it is possible to finish a couple of reasons. One of the reasons is the fear of the unknown, that is, a lot of people still do not know bitcoin and blockade. Therefore, it is difficult for them to make a decision.
Lack of confidence and having the lesser amount of knowledge regarding the things related to that of the crypto currency and above all, not having this much amount to afford investing into any of the crypto coin are some of the reasons which are not letting most of the people to come and invest their money into any of the crypto currency and that the need little more time to analyze the situation in a better way to make some sensible decision.
qwertyup23

Activity: 2226
Merit: 786

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 07:39:14 AM

Businesses will not miss the opportunity until the technology demonstrates its scalability. However, this can not be proven in the real world until the companies make the leap and produce a concrete result, not an experiment. Moreover, not all industries will benefit from blockchain, while other industries may face a costly and time-consuming conversion process so they choose blockchain over a network. now available.
2. Too easy to join
The real concern with a low barrier to participation is that there is no way to ensure that this technology will not become obsolete for several months. This is another reason why businesses have not implemented blockchain technology. Why invest in a blockchain while only a few months later will have a better blockchain next generation? Replacing and upgrading can be costly and time consuming.
One of the biggest misconceptions with digital currency is its mass acceptance of tokens, meaning that they are successful. Unfortunately, using a virtual currency does not necessarily generate revenue or profit for developers behind the token. Furthermore, blockchain technology tends to hold long-term potential values, not the token itself. Therefore, buying into a token that does not actually acquire ownership in the base blockchain does not make sense to the investor.
Investing in the crypto algorithm means that you need to track the increase and decrease in capital for each transaction. Even using your token to purchase goods and services will also serve as a taxable service, in line with the Tax Administration's tax guidelines.

You have summarized most of the reasons on why people are hesitant on investing into cryptocurrencies but let me add some of the things that you missed:

• The lack of security and collateral makes bitcoin a 'high-risk, high-reward' type of investment wherein people may lose all of their investments without any collateral secured;
  • Government prohibition makes bitcoin a risky investment as many countries have started banning the utilization of such cryptourrency due to its decentralized and volatile nature. Most investment mechanisms are supported and regulated by government institutions which makes it safer;
  • The volatility of bitcoin makes it a double-edged sword among investors; and
  • Media has affected the decisions of most new investors regarding bitcoin as a stigma was created due to various news circulating which is prejudicial to bitcoin.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
MinMan

Activity: 608
Merit: 154

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 07:52:04 AM

The one that I encountered was

1. Crypto investments are too volatile, sometimes the price moving is too deep, it's a very risky investment
2. A lot of scammed project, so many people already got scammed by the ICO, even if we mention that they don't do the research properly they will still blame crypto
3. There is a chance the government going to banned crypto, every government now has been put a lot of focus on crypto, because of a bunch of people using crypto for bad things, maybe the government is going to banned it

Not all people can accept the new things, so we can't blame them to not believe in crypto
Honestly one reason from your list is good enough to scare someone from investing.  We can't blame if other people won't believe this blockchain technology because it is not often that you will find something like this to get your income from. It is hard for them to believe and it can be their loss.

Investing crypto will not be easy especially if you don't have patience.  The volatility of the coins and the news which is mostly bad will get into our nerves and if you can't handle it,  consider yourself loosing before even starting.
Or it could be the other way possible too. When a person is unable to grasp any concept, it is not possible for him to support the idea. Those who are still denying crypto currencies clearly lack knowledge regarding them. They fear digital assets because they think it won’t survive for long. Once someone gets to know the reality of digital market, it is not possible to stay away from such investments.
Juliedarwin

Activity: 462

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 09:23:14 AM

They are panic to invest because of the lier and a scammers attacking specially in crypto. And it's too risky to invest for some crypto. But for the best, they just need to learn first how to manipulate their own money before invest.
Armstand

Activity: 626
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 09:50:18 AM

They are panic to invest because of the lier and a scammers attacking specially in crypto. And it's too risky to invest for some crypto. But for the best, they just need to learn first how to manipulate their own money before invest.
Anything that involves money is risky, it will be based on us how we can be survived on this risky activity, we know that many got successful already on risking so never doubt, do your part, never disqualified ourselves, keep learning and studying till you manage to do it well.
Crypto_4eva

Activity: 72
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 09:56:37 AM

Personally before I joined I had some worries bout crypto namely:

- how to protect my investments
- worried about making a loss
- time consuming browsing through various projects to invest in
- ICOs
- durability of crypto

I as really unfortunate as when I started in December it was ATH and I invested then. My portfolio was deeply in red. However I hodled and slowly making a comeback. Patience is key.
Ryanpogi

Activity: 294
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 10:02:14 AM

The first reason is that they may not be scam or when they are not able to pay for them .. but do not doubt because the scams are gone.
nightways

Activity: 434
Merit: 102

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 06:37:10 AM

I think why people afraid to invest in crypto that is because the news they heard that a lot of investment site Is phishing and many of us got scammed. Thats the primary reason why they don't invest with crypto. I would rather earned my bitcoin rather than invest in cryptos because I believe that I can avoid losing and being scammed.
Lack of knowledge and the lack of confidence are the only reasons due to which most of the people are not willing to take this step of investing their money into any of the crypto currency and that they are only having negative thoughts in their minds. There is no such harm of investing your money into any of the crypto currency and that doing so will surely help you in making all your dreams come true.
rumexx

Activity: 476

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 06:44:45 AM

2. Too easy to join

Whether they join or not that will not stop making crypto the future of financial transaction. If the did not join now they will when blockchain would have taken over every business transactions.
mega

Activity: 812
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 06:53:50 AM

Actually its a lack of knowledge and also psychological problem. Most of people have technology phobia and dont change themselves to get in latest technology. So community should conduct the seminars and members should aware the people we can raise more user in short time.

Got my account back! It was hacked. Sorry about it :|
BitcoinCommodor

Activity: 504
Merit: 106

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 07:53:47 AM

I think there are many reasons why many people do not invest in crypto currency. But there are several main reasons. This is a misunderstanding of the concept of the crypto currency, the lack of legislative base and licensing, the illegal situation in many countries, rumors, it is also difficult for many people to create wallets, to make transactions.
The main reason in my opinion is that people do not understand digital market very well. It is a complex one if we compare this to others. It is a way more difficult to predict than any other market. Some people are afraid of digital assets, some think it has no future and for some it is a difficult task to tackle with volatile assets. But the number of supporters is increasing gradually.
ahoenk

Activity: 1232
Merit: 502

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 01:58:46 PM

The reason people dont want to join crypto is because they dont understand what money is and what store value is. Average guy dont know about it. Tangible is not a reason..stock investor also dont have phisic of what they buy its only on papper. And now we face many ponzi scheme using crypto name thats also makes cryptocurrencies bad.

████▄██████████▄
███▄████████████
▄███▀
████
████
████
▀███▄
███▀████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██████████▄
████████████
███████████▀███▄
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
▀███▄███████████
████████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██▄█████████▄██▄
▀████▄█████▄████▀
▀████▄▄████▀
███████████
▄███▀█████▀███▄
█████████████████
█████████████████
█████████████████
▀███████████████▀

▄███████████████▄
█████████████████
████▀███▀██████▀
███████▄█████▀
████▄▄██████████▄
▀▀██████▀███████
▄██████▄███▄████
█████▀██████████
▀██▀███▀████████▀

████▄███████████
████████████████
▄███▀███████████
███████████████
██████████████
████████████████
███████████▄███▀
████████████
▀██████████▀
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████
|
Listed
on
BINANCE
KUCOIN
Gate.io
|
doycku

Activity: 560

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 06:00:21 PM

The reason people dont want to join crypto is because they dont understand what money is and what store value is. Average guy dont know about it. Tangible is not a reason..stock investor also dont have phisic of what they buy its only on papper. And now we face many ponzi scheme using crypto name thats also makes cryptocurrencies bad.
I think that there is a lot of fraud in the sphere of crypto currency. Apparently, many have already seen the opportunity to make money very easily and therefore the crypto currency looks very bad.
Xardasim

Activity: 1624
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 08:19:37 PM

2. Too easy to join

Because, no one believe cryptocurrencies. Ex: I couldn't be able to convince my friends that crypto will be money of future and they can earn a lot of money. I think, they need a little bit more time for believe who not believe cryptocurrency, because, people are not ready for it. People began believing that Bitcoin had reached the price of 20000 USD and when the price went down, they lost their faith.
Angelic T

Activity: 122
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 10:07:40 PM

What I have noticed is that most people who don't want to invest in cryptocurrencies simply do not know much about crypto because they just don't like to know. Most people just base their arguments on what they hear in the news and what they hear from other people.
dzhan

Activity: 743
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 10:19:40 PM

People dont want to invest in crypto for many reasons, but I think most of them ignore the facts about the high promising potential of this digital currencies and they think it is very dangerous and risky, some even have a totally wrong and fake ideas about Bitcoin and other coins. Also others simply haven't the capacity to invest in crypto because their prices are high nowadays.
SkvorNyc777

Activity: 308
Merit: 10

Swipe!

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 10:22:53 PM

I actually don't know where the situation is a nightmare, maybe only for 5-10% of all countries, not more.

▀▀▀▀▀▀     │      SWIPE      │      Monetizing Mobile Engagement Data     ▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄▄▄▄▄▄       Whitepaper     Telegram     Twitter     Reddit       ▄▄▄▄▄▄
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 »
  Print  

Jump to: