Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 07:55:38 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 [35] 36 37 38 39 40 41 »
  Print  
Author Topic: The reason people do not want to invest in crypto  (Read 18898 times)
JohnBitCo

Activity: 2030
Merit: 356

View Profile
April 20, 2019, 06:50:38 AM

I think that the reason why people do not want to invest in crypto currency because because of the technology gap and banal education of the population.

I think the lack of money and lack of awareness, are the two major factors which prevent people from investing in crypto currencies. If you do not have sufficient fiat money, you cannot invest in crypto. Secondly even if you have money, you do not trust crypto and think it will end one day, this thought will also not let you invest in crypto currencies.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"With e-currency based on cryptographic proof, without the need to trust a third party middleman, money can be secure and transactions effortless." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
meliodas

Activity: 742
Merit: 329

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
April 20, 2019, 02:04:16 PM

I think that the reason why people do not want to invest in crypto currency because because of the technology gap and banal education of the population.

I think the lack of money and lack of awareness, are the two major factors which prevent people from investing in crypto currencies. If you do not have sufficient fiat money, you cannot invest in crypto. Secondly even if you have money, you do not trust crypto and think it will end one day, this thought will also not let you invest in crypto currencies.
Lack awareness and lack of knowledge is one of the reason why people doesn't want to invest in cryptocurrency. Lack of money is not a problem since people can find ways in order to product money that they could use in order to invest in cryptocurrency. People are just afraid and being mislead by the powerful fake news creators that discouraging the netizens to stay away from crypto.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
YoBit AirDrop $| 
Get 700 YoDollars for Free!
🏆
artdor

Activity: 1078
Merit: 251

View Profile
April 20, 2019, 05:28:42 PM

Lack awareness and lack of knowledge is one of the reason why people doesn't want to invest in cryptocurrency. Lack of money is not a problem since people can find ways in order to product money that they could use in order to invest in cryptocurrency. People are just afraid and being mislead by the powerful fake news creators that discouraging the netizens to stay away from crypto.

Personally, I was afraid for a long time to invest in cryptocurrencies. And the first portfolio collected exclusively from the bounty campaigns. Now I try to invest part of my earnings in the medium and long term. I hope that over time my investments will bring me good money.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
UmerIdrees

Activity: 2240
Merit: 842

View Profile WWW
April 20, 2019, 05:52:21 PM

Personally, I was afraid for a long time to invest in cryptocurrencies. And the first portfolio collected exclusively from the bounty campaigns. Now I try to invest part of my earnings in the medium and long term. I hope that over time my investments will bring me good money.

Yes, the same happened with me too when i started to know about bitcoins. I was afraid to invest and convert my money in bitcoin as i did not have firm belief that crypto could last forever. I only collected bitcoins from small tasks online etc. Now things have changes and i have converted half of my savings into crypto currencies.

logicgate

Activity: 994
Merit: 252

View Profile
April 20, 2019, 06:50:15 PM

I think people want to be involved in bitcoin and there are investing in it.  I am happy that bitcoin is now attracting mainstream media and many people are becoming interested in it.  Now the volume keep increasing and so many good news are coming out.
  So now people are educated and they are agree to invest in cryptocurrency for making profit because awareness is now all over, those who are not agree to invest is because they are not having money or proper knowledge about crypto currency, so this is the main reason behind increasing volume of cryptocurrency.
Victorycoin

Activity: 1134
Merit: 517

View Profile
April 22, 2019, 03:34:46 PM

I think people want to be involved in bitcoin and there are investing in it.  I am happy that bitcoin is now attracting mainstream media and many people are becoming interested in it.  Now the volume keep increasing and so many good news are coming out.
  So now people are educated and they are agree to invest in cryptocurrency for making profit because awareness is now all over, those who are not agree to invest is because they are not having money or proper knowledge about crypto currency, so this is the main reason behind increasing volume of cryptocurrency.
People are trying to invest and they are selecting good coin. The reason those who are not want to invest is:
1. They don't believe crypto
2. They don't want to take risk
3. They don't have enough knowledge about crypto.
voltesbit777

Activity: 910
Merit: 251

View Profile
April 22, 2019, 03:56:48 PM

Some countries consider cryptocurrency as bad money because a lot of criminals and syndicates use cryptocurrency as line of their financial transactions which is untraceable to the authorities. Since cryptocurrency is full of anonymity, this is very good alley for money laundering. These are the reasons why some governments are banning cryptocurrency. Some countries would like to regulate cryptocurrency, however it is opposite to the direction of cryptocurrency which is decentralized.
naturerock

Activity: 133
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 22, 2019, 05:06:04 PM

The biggest reason I've seen is the volatility, this past bear market has scared off a huge amount of people.  Throw in all these wallet hacks and you have a recipe for disaster.
emmybd

Activity: 1218
Merit: 112

View Profile WWW
April 23, 2019, 04:49:37 AM

I think besides these reasons a lot of people don't know much about cryptocurerncy and many others are fearful of investing because of the high risk factors, they don't want to lose their money.

Aivaryamal

Activity: 1162
Merit: 101

View Profile
April 23, 2019, 05:10:45 AM

In fact, a lot of people do not know about the blockchain technology, its advantages and how cryptocurrencies can not only make life easier, but also remove a lot of intermediaries in many activities, it is a matter of time
radjie

Activity: 1792
Merit: 264

View Profile
April 24, 2019, 12:39:07 AM

For people who don't invest in crypto, they never understand crypto well. Because for someone who knows crypto and understands it, they will invest in crypto. Those who don't invest are usually people who are easily influenced by information and they have never tried it. Even though every job has risks and for smart people, they will get something satisfying results.

the point is that before they take action they are afraid of the effects they will face if they can invest in crypto currencies. but for most people, there is a big risk in this type of investment, of course it can provide a big advantage if we can choose the right action to decide because it has strong research on the types of coins we will invest
KennyR

Activity: 2282
Merit: 532

Sugars.zone | DatingFi - Earn for Posting

View Profile
April 24, 2019, 09:29:14 AM

In fact, a lot of people do not know about the blockchain technology, its advantages and how cryptocurrencies can not only make life easier, but also remove a lot of intermediaries in many activities, it is a matter of time
Apart from the elimination of intermediaries through the blockchain technology, and further people always prefer to be on the safer side. Cryptocurrency is filled with risk factors, and when it comes to trading the risk is high. Users who has the mind to risk will get into bitcoin while the rest prefer gold and other material based investment.

.SUGAR.
██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
▄████████████████████████▄
███████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀███████
█████▀██████▀▀██████▀█████
█████████████████████▄████
████████▄████████▄████████
▀████████████████████████▀
▀▀████████████████████▀▀

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
███████████████████████████
██████               ██████
██████   ▄████▀      ██████
██████▄▄▄███▀   ▄█   ██████
██████████▀   ▄███   ██████
████████▀   ▄█████▄▄▄██████
██████▀   ▄███████▀▀▀██████
██████   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ██████
██████               ██████
Backed By
ZetaChain

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████████████████████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
Seeker#9

Activity: 658
Merit: 102

View Profile
April 24, 2019, 09:31:30 AM

When I ask my friend on his opinion on bitcoin, his prompt answer is: scam. His answer is based on what he saw on tv when a suspect is apprehended by authorities on scamming accusation. The suspect used bitcoin as a mode of payment in his investment scam. It is one of the reasons why some people are afraid of buying bitcoin because they believe it is a scam based on what seen or read. A lot of people in my place are not even aware that there are another kinds of currencies that exists in the internet.
illnino

Activity: 756
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 24, 2019, 11:00:36 AM

The simplest reason is the lack of money. Some of them would like to buy cryptocurrencies, but they do not have assets. The other reason is fear. People are scared to see the crypto fall again.
Sum24

Activity: 448
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 26, 2019, 09:48:00 PM

The simplest reason is the lack of money. Some of them would like to buy cryptocurrencies, but they do not have assets. The other reason is fear. People are scared to see the crypto fall again.
People should not be scared because crypto currency is so famous now people are buying and investing to hold, it is good in price now a day, so it is just lack of knowledge which is making people to buy more and more, it is now modern age so the things people are confused about, they can get clear information from google and YouTube.
hungsanh2512

Activity: 437

View Profile
April 27, 2019, 03:06:52 AM

1. Blockchain has a long way to go to be a practical solution
Businesses will not miss the opportunity until the technology demonstrates its scalability. However, this can not be proven in the real world until the companies make the leap and produce a concrete result, not an experiment. Moreover, not all industries will benefit from blockchain, while other industries may face a costly and time-consuming conversion process so they choose blockchain over a network. now available.
2. Too easy to join
The real concern with a low barrier to participation is that there is no way to ensure that this technology will not become obsolete for several months. This is another reason why businesses have not implemented blockchain technology. Why invest in a blockchain while only a few months later will have a better blockchain next generation? Replacing and upgrading can be costly and time consuming.
3. Very few tangible means value of crypto.
One of the biggest misconceptions with digital currency is its mass acceptance of tokens, meaning that they are successful. Unfortunately, using a virtual currency does not necessarily generate revenue or profit for developers behind the token. Furthermore, blockchain technology tends to hold long-term potential values, not the token itself. Therefore, buying into a token that does not actually acquire ownership in the base blockchain does not make sense to the investor.
4. Tax situation is a nightmare
Investing in the crypto algorithm means that you need to track the increase and decrease in capital for each transaction. Even using your token to purchase goods and services will also serve as a taxable service, in line with the Tax Administration's tax guidelines.
I agree with you but in my opinion, some people do not want to participate in the crypto market because they are not knowledgeable about Bitcoin and the crypto market. Second, old thoughts have not changed in them when the public world Technology is changing lives. The government in some countries does not recognize Bitcoin.
bonker

Activity: 784
Merit: 502

View Profile
April 27, 2019, 03:32:54 AM

People never want to refuse on the cryptos if they know actually what is cryptos and how much growth it is having every year. Cool

.Minter.                       ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
                  ▄▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄▄
               ▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄
            ,▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄
          ,▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄
         ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
        ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▀█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
       ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓    █▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
      █▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓    ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
      ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▓▓▄   ▀▓▀   ▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
     ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▄     ▄▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
     ╟▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▄ ▄▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
     ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
      ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
      ║▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
       ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
        ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
         ╙▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀
           ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀
             ▀█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀
                ▀█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▀
                     ▀▀██▓▓▓▓▓▓▓██▀▀
||

╓▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒
▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▀▀▀▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓         ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓         ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌        ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓         ▀╜        ╙▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                      ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌                       ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                        ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓         ▓▓▓▓▓▌         ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌         ▓▓▓▓▓          ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓⌐         ▓▓▓▓▓         ╣▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓         ▀█▀▀^         ╫▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌                      ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                     ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                 #▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
 ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀
 ╙▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀
WALLET

▄▄████
              ▄▄████████▌
         ▄▄█████████▀███
    ▄▄██████████▀▀ ▄███▌
▄████████████▀▀  ▄█████
▀▀▀███████▀   ▄███████▌
      ██    ▄█████████
       █  ▄██████████▌
       █  ███████████
       █ ██▀ ▀██████▌
       ██▀     ▀████
                 ▀█
Romanianz

Activity: 175

View Profile
April 27, 2019, 04:04:16 AM

People never want to refuse on the cryptos if they know actually what is cryptos and how much growth it is having every year. Cool
indeed, there are still not many people who know what cryptocurrency is and they are still confused about how to benefit from cryptocurrency, but I am sure there will be many people who enter the cryptocurrency world and there will be many people who become rich in cryptocurrency.
Aivaryamal

Activity: 1162
Merit: 101

View Profile
April 27, 2019, 04:33:34 AM

The main reason for the fact that so far few people invest in cryptocurrency is the lack of reliable information about the platforms that can develop steadily and a sufficiently large volatility of prices for them
thuthanh

Activity: 347

View Profile
April 27, 2019, 05:05:25 AM

Perhaps people are afraid and do not dare to invest in Bitcoin because it depreciates too quickly and is unstable like gold. Bans and rules of countries are too sensitive to Bitcoin prices.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 [35] 36 37 38 39 40 41 »
  Print  

Jump to: