Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 07:59:41 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Banks Won't Make You Rich  (Read 1778 times)
ammobile69 (OP)

Activity: 84
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 12:53:59 PM
Last edit: April 21, 2018, 01:14:17 PM by ammobile69

This is my opinion.Banks won't make you rich.saving in bank can never do that,because of interest rate that bank gives you is too tiny.You saving will be simply be eaten up by the sleepy monster called inflation. As a example I will take ,When I'm in grade school,each day I received 10Rs (my country currency) from my mother.It was enough to by me 2 meals,but in now 10Rs enough to buy 2 candies.  Lips sealed Banks are just for keep your money safe!  Tongue

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Activity + Trust + Earned Merit == The Most Recognized Users on Bitcointalk
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
bamboylee

Activity: 1148
Merit: 504

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 01:01:20 PM

This is my opinion.Banks won't make you rich.saving in bank can never do that,because of interest rate that bank gives you is too tiny.You saving will be simply be eaten up by the sleepy monster called inflation. As a example I will take ,When I'm in grade school,each day I received 10Rs (my country currency) from my mother.It was enough to by me 2 meals,but in now 10Rs enough to buy 2 candies.  Lips sealed

It is not suppose to make you rich anyway, it is made to keep your money safe. If you want to get rich, start a business and a passive income. Anything that makes you money even with minimal time spent can make you more money that keeping it in a bank. That is why it is always advised to put money on investments like stocks, mutual funds, assets and in here, bitcoin and altcoins.
gantez

Activity: 1736
Merit: 121

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 01:08:31 PM

If you observe, a real investor do not keep an investing money in the bank. Banks to me are just meant to save money not intended for use in a long time . Banks usually invest such money kept with them and pay very little fraction as interest. Interest paid on an amount kept with the bank in reality can't take the creditor anywhere.
Don Pedro Dinero
Legendary

Activity: 1302
Merit: 1523

The first decentralized crypto betting platform

View Profile WWW
April 21, 2018, 01:22:12 PM

Banks won’t make you rich because they become richer thanks to you. They are not charities. When they give you a loan, they make money from the interest, and when they give you interest for leaving your money there, they also make money because they get a higher interest managing that money.

zedrickjuls

Activity: 196
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 01:25:59 PM

This is my opinion.Banks won't make you rich.saving in bank can never do that,because of interest rate that bank gives you is too tiny.You saving will be simply be eaten up by the sleepy monster called inflation. As a example I will take ,When I'm in grade school,each day I received 10Rs (my country currency) from my mother.It was enough to by me 2 meals,but in now 10Rs enough to buy 2 candies.  Lips sealed Banks are just for keep your money safe!  Tongue

Yes,if you invest your money in bank it won't make you rich so better invest your money in bitcoin because there's a great chance that you become rich in here.

V I D D O   ♥ ♥  is a new fair revenue
distribution video platform  (https://viddo.io/)
kolesozw
Legendary

Activity: 1316
Merit: 1004

FRX: Ferocious Alpha

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 01:39:02 PM

The banks main purpose is not to make you rich anyway. In many western EU countries banks now are having negative interest.
If you want your money to work for you, then put them into fund trust, not in a bank.

torch2121

Activity: 210
Merit: 10

The revolutionary trading ecosystem

View Profile WWW
April 21, 2018, 01:46:48 PM

Yes that is true. Bank will not going to make you rich. Not unless you are Billionaire. Return in savings will be great if you're a Billionaire. But actual one great way to have a big return is to enter in stocks and of course trading. But this is much greater, this is what's good being in cryptocurrency. We have mining. Don't forget to invest in mining. This is one of the greatest way to get rich it has a great return when you insert your money.

carlisle1

Activity: 2744
Merit: 541

Campaign Management?"Hhampuz" is the Man

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 01:50:34 PM

Perfectly right on this mate,banks only uses our money to make them rich,but we remains as poor,given 2-6% annual interest,this is over kill for the depositors..while in crypto we can make 10-20% a day if eere lucky enough..this is why many people are using crypto now than banks because we are aware now on whatw we can have here
ammobile69 (OP)

Activity: 84

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 02:13:35 PM

Perfectly right on this mate,banks only uses our money to make them rich,but we remains as poor,given 2-6% annual interest,this is over kill for the depositors..while in crypto we can make 10-20% a day if eere lucky enough..this is why many people are using crypto now than banks because we are aware now on whatw we can have here

Yes of-course mate.I think this is the main reason that Banks are always fear about crypto world!
aoihs00

Activity: 700
Merit: 300

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 02:21:30 PM

Let me guess, thats coming from India considering the "Rs" currency which is INR symbol.

Yes off course many things have changed in the world and in different countries where things have gotten costly price tags now. I am sure bitcoin is good option for us to make more than 5-10% a month without doing anything. People are literally wrecking more than 100% in profits by doing the gambling and trading really. I am sure keeping your money in bank account will make the banks richer and not the user itself. Its like giving away your money free of cost to banks and they get 10-15% in interest when they give away loan to us only! Wtf?  Roll Eyes
whirlcoin

Activity: 602
Merit: 111

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 02:26:49 PM

Bank is a safe place where we can keep our money safely but some people use it as investment too but it can't be because as you said inflation will make our money less value when the days passes.If some one want to make money then invest on something but all investment with comes with risk if someone wants money then he needs to take such risks.
Jonsnowstark

Activity: 364
Merit: 101

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 02:27:36 PM

Of course they wont. They'll give you earned interest for your savings or cd but then they charge you huge fees. They allow you to borrow money but they decide what percentage you can arrange it. A bank is a business, so in no way will a business want to lose money.

Ca.ming14

Activity: 143

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 02:34:10 PM

I agree.  Here in our country the main use of banks is for savings and security, it will not make you rich though banks can help you become smarter in holding your money.
wantjokull

Activity: 700
Merit: 275

View Profile WWW
April 21, 2018, 02:46:00 PM

Indeed. They are disastrous in any time frame you consider them.

I mean if you check the rates of their different asset keeping then you see this picture :

Fixed Deposite : This is a joke  Interest @ 7% per annum.
Recurring Deposit : Interest @ 4% per quarter (Still joke)
Savings : Interest @3.5% per annum (Thats joke of the era)

Now tell me how to cop up these rates and can any one please tell banks to stop working.  Grin

We are earning sum of the all interest altogether in just one day or sometimes with week and so on. If we add up all the types of earning methods then off course its more than that.

▄▄██▄▄        ▄▄██▄▄
 ▄▄██████████▄▄▄▄██████████▄▄
█████████████████████████████
▀▀██████████▀▀ ▀▀██████████▀▀
    ▀▀██▀▀         ▀▀██▀▀

███▄▄██████▄▄        ▄▄██████▄▄     ▄█▄       ▄█▄     ▄▄██████▄▄
██████▀▀▀▀████▄    ▄████▀▀▀▀████▄  ▀████▄   ▄████▀  ▄████▀▀▀▀████▄
████        ███▄  ▄███        ███▄   ▀████▄████▀   ▄███        ███▄
███          ███  ████████████████     ▀█████▀     ███          ███
███          ███  ████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀    ▄███████▄    ███▄        ▄███
███          ███   ███▄▄            ▄████▀ ▀████▄   ███▄▄    ▄▄███
███          ███    ▀██████████    ▀███▀     ▀███▀   ▀██████████▀
▀▀▀          ▀▀▀       ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀      ▀         ▀        ▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▄       
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀      ▄▄█▄▄   
▄▀▀  ▄▄▀▀      ▄▄▀▀   █ ▀▀▄
▄▀▄▄▀▀      ▄▄▀▀        █  ▀▄
█▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄█
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  █                           █
█                    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  █                  ▄▀       █
█                  █   ██   █
    ▄▄▄▄▄  █                  ▀▄       █
█                    ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
█                           █
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
THE WORLD'S
FIRST INSTANT
CRYPTO LOANS
GET INSTANT CASH IN
40+FIAT
CURRENCIES

USING
CRYPTO  AS
COLLATERAL

zngit

Activity: 154

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 02:50:04 PM

It depend on how much you save. If you save a little amount of money then it will not make you rich even an enoughpprofit couldn't. If you save more and more like millions of money in the bank then pretty sure it will help you to become more richer. Rich will become more richer while the simple will become rich 100years to past in the banks situation.
ahmad21

Activity: 672
Merit: 271

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 02:59:22 PM

This is my opinion.Banks won't make you rich.saving in bank can never do that,because of interest rate that bank gives you is too tiny.You saving will be simply be eaten up by the sleepy monster called inflation. As a example I will take ,When I'm in grade school,each day I received 10Rs (my country currency) from my mother.It was enough to by me 2 meals,but in now 10Rs enough to buy 2 candies.  Lips sealed

It is not suppose to make you rich anyway, it is made to keep your money safe. If you want to get rich, start a business and a passive income. Anything that makes you money even with minimal time spent can make you more money that keeping it in a bank. That is why it is always advised to put money on investments like stocks, mutual funds, assets and in here, bitcoin and altcoins.
That is right. When you save your money in banks...you get two advantages:
(i)  It encourages you to save more n more.
(ii) And also the interst rate is an added incetive.
But then yes of course you have got a correct point. The iterst rate is very low. So investing in the share market and the crypto market is the best option. This can get you very good returns.
@theman

Activity: 107

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 03:02:06 PM

Interestingly, now it makes sense to buy bitcoin or other crypto-currencies? I also want to be very rich)
lablab03

Activity: 1064
Merit: 112

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 03:02:49 PM

Yes,if you invest your money in bank it won't make you rich so better invest your money in bitcoin because there's a great chance that you become rich in here.
honestly pal its not like that IMO, 'cause indeed banks is the most reliable place which we can put our money without doubts unlike online wallets. But you have point which is much better to invest on bitcoin rather than keeping our money on banks because it will not grow on banks honestly. so much better to dump some and make some investment to earn  profits or to multiply our money.
CASTIEL05

Activity: 560
Merit: 13

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 03:12:58 PM

There are banks who offered a small interest rates where you can start to save up your money. Yes, we will not become rich when we will save our money in banks but we have an assurance that our tomorrow is at the good hands. Saving is different from investing, if you want to become rich, you must invest your money than to save it in your bank accounts.

f150

Activity: 606
Merit: 108

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 03:14:07 PM

the bank just to save your money and for security you have to pay a fee to the bank, so how can it be rich if saving money in the bank. invest better if you want to be rich because your money will increase, will not decrease as it keeps your money in investment. unlike in the bank that charges you.
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 »
  Print  

Jump to: