Bitcoin Forum
June 20, 2024, 11:19:03 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 25 26 27 28 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Banks Won't Make You Rich  (Read 1778 times)
jwenbu

Activity: 94
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 07:51:14 AM

Bank can secured only your money and not to work for you to become rich. Its better to put your money in any investment, bank can teach you for saving your money but most the bank offer some stock market or mutual fund. If you want to be profitable join in any investment.
ArnoldChippy

Activity: 700
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 06:53:17 PM

Bank can secured only your money and not to work for you to become rich. Its better to put your money in any investment, bank can teach you for saving your money but most the bank offer some stock market or mutual fund. If you want to be profitable join in any investment.
In fact they are giving a small amount as an interest but holding your big amount of money and in response getting a small interest in not can make you a rich person, through this you are just wasting your time and devaluing your money, i think that you should invest your money in a profitable business and should start trading where you can make a good amount of money from trading which can make you rich in no time.

▄▄▄▄
▐████▌
▀██▀
▐▌
▄██▄
▄▄▄▄ ▐████▌ ▄▄▄▄
▐████▌ ▀▀▀▀ ▐████▌
████  ▄▄▄▄  ████
▐████▌
▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄  ▀██▀  ▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄
▐████▌      ▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌      ▐████▌
▀██▀  ▄▄▄▄  ▀██▀  ▄██▄  ▀██▀  ▄▄▄▄  ▀██▀
▐▌  ▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌  ▐▌
▄██▄  ▀██▀  ▄██▄  ▀██▀  ▄██▄  ▀██▀  ▄██▄
▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌
▀▀▀▀  ▄██▄  ▀▀▀▀  ▄██▄  ▀▀▀▀  ▄██▄  ▀▀▀▀
▐████▌      ▐████▌      ▐████▌
▀▀▀▀  ████  ▀▀▀▀  ████  ▀▀▀▀
▐████▌      ▐████▌
▀▀▀▀        ▀▀▀▀
ivy|..FACILITATING SECURE, TRANSPARENT...........
BUSINESS PAYMENTS ON A GLOBAL SCALE....

..─────────  ❱❱  WHITEPAPER  ❰❰  ─────────..
|
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
|.JOIN US NOW!.|
nikola22

Activity: 1316
Merit: 105

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 07:20:43 PM

people think they can benefit from saving money in the bank, but the interest offered by the bank is very small? it will not be worth for your money and the length of time you wait, bank is not a place to get rich mate? if you want to get rich looking for profitable commodities like bitcoin, gold or real estate

banks with low deposit percents are only needed for storing money in a safe place. in other case investing in cryptocurrency is more profitable.

BetFury                                                    
🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Instagram  🕹
                                                    Free BTC Satoshi every day                                                   
princeyeboah

Activity: 714
Merit: 14

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 07:26:47 PM

This is my opinion.Banks won't make you rich.saving in bank can never do that,because of interest rate that bank gives you is too tiny.You saving will be simply be eaten up by the sleepy monster called inflation. As a example I will take ,When I'm in grade school,each day I received 10Rs (my country currency) from my mother.It was enough to by me 2 meals,but in now 10Rs enough to buy 2 candies.  Lips sealed Banks are just for keep your money safe!  Tongue

That is what centralization has to offer man. You do the heavy toil, save it with them, earn significantly no interest, and they feed on your hard earned money as they give them out as loans to your own family members/friends with high interest demand attached.
Decentralization is what man needs. Be the master of your own finances and transactions and also get the opportunity to invest in portfolios which will shape your life in all aspects - Blockchain technology is the solution.

[ IQ ]           cash                           THE MASTERNODES CRYPTOCURRENCY
                           ⚫   t e l e g r a m   ⚫   f a c e b o o k   ⚫   t w i t t e r                         
[ LISTING ON : P2P [ P ] B2B ]  ◾  Discovering millionaires’ secret with IQ.cash
Roxterrio

Activity: 55
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 07:42:34 PM

people think they can benefit from saving money in the bank, but the interest offered by the bank is very small? it will not be worth for your money and the length of time you wait, bank is not a place to get rich mate? if you want to get rich looking for profitable commodities like bitcoin, gold or real estate

banks with low deposit percents are only needed for storing money in a safe place. in other case investing in cryptocurrency is more profitable.
Almost anything is more profitable than 0.1-1% you can make storing money in a bank account. You will be losing money actually, as inflation in the US is 3-4%. Stock market, US trasury bonds, crypto, etc - anything will be more profitable, risk will also vary though
BlackBeauty

Activity: 308

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 07:44:48 PM

This is my opinion.Banks won't make you rich.saving in bank can never do that,because of interest rate that bank gives you is too tiny.You saving will be simply be eaten up by the sleepy monster called inflation. As a example I will take ,When I'm in grade school,each day I received 10Rs (my country currency) from my mother.It was enough to by me 2 meals,but in now 10Rs enough to buy 2 candies.  Lips sealed Banks are just for keep your money safe!  Tongue

That is what centralization has to offer man. You do the heavy toil, save it with them, earn significantly no interest, and they feed on your hard earned money as they give them out as loans to your own family members/friends with high interest demand attached.
Decentralization is what man needs. Be the master of your own finances and transactions and also get the opportunity to invest in portfolios which will shape your life in all aspects - Blockchain technology is the solution.
Banking is very difficult if you save your money in bank so your money will never gain in profit rather your money will more reduce in your account by cutting in many ways, so it will very beneficial for you to invest your money in digital currency as like bitcoin because bitcoin will give you many opportunity to lead your task and I think government should support to bitcoin because its benefits are totally for their citizens and that's why a country's economy will more improve.
Rizky Aditya

Activity: 700

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 05:15:26 AM

I've realized this long ago. Therefore the assets I have her home part I save in my bank and the rest allocated to invest in crypto. Indeed at risk but if long term I am sure the results were better than the stored in the bank.
You have made a wise decision. Crypto investments are far better than saving money in banks in terms of profits.Banks run on the money they get from their customers. They invest it into other businesses and generate a good revenue out of it.

Not only this, there are painful rules plus high charges and low share in the profits whereas crypt currencies do not charge anything and skyrocket capital after some time.
anavir

Activity: 350
Merit: 12

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 05:37:37 AM

banks won't make you rich but you yourself will make you rich.The role of the bank is a safe keeper although we can gain percentage but it just a small amount plus it will be deducted to some bank charges.If you want to get rich, work hard with of course good strategies then sve some in the bank and some for business capital.

TRADE, EARN & OWN THE EXCHANGE           M o o n X           [    ●    JOIN ICO   -   S O O N    ●    ]
──────────     WHITEPAPER     FACEBOOK     TWITTER     LINKEDIN     TELEGRAM     CRUNCHBASE     ──────────
►   No Trading or ICO Listing Fees      ►   Superior to Nasdaq & LSE       ►   US$ 29M Raised in 2 Weeks!
Bugsbey

Activity: 182

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 05:45:59 AM

Exactly! Only the owner of the bank will ger wealthier. When we deposit for savings we just can receive very small percentage of interest. When we fail to deposit for a longer period of time  little by little our money diminish since we are paying a fee for storing your money in thier bank.
waqasniaz007

Activity: 406
Merit: 121

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 06:08:33 AM

Banks are making money from investors money,  They set high interest rate when they give loan to others and give small interest rate to invrstors. Bank also invest investors money to other type of physical business. 
Ryker1

Activity: 1932
Merit: 442

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 06:29:13 AM

Yes. Banks won't make you rich, it is true. It has a little interest in the beginning, it is not even enough to save. The value gets lower as the year pass. You won't get rich by just saving because of the inflation. Banks won't make you rich, because the purpose of it is to keep your money safe, if you're looking forward to its interest to earn, then you should withdraw your money and start business.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
Mars,           
here we come!
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ElonCoin.org.
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"

▬▬▬▬▬
rolerVX

Activity: 168

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 06:45:32 AM

Banks without money would not make anyone rich. Banks with money can make hackers, and corrupt person rich in split of seconds. Banks will give just .00000011112233 or .1 or 10%. Every amount of your investment have an equivalent the higher the investment the higher percent, the lower the investment the low percentage. All depends in the money you put and the banks system.
coinxwife

Activity: 167

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 06:49:44 AM

I think your right mate banks are only to keep your money safe,a small tiny increase they can add on only to your savings,rather than bitcoin if you just strive and do efforts through joining campaigns it will automatically increase more of your money.
gezhid008

Activity: 252
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 07:05:49 AM

We all know that a bank is a place where money is stored, which guarantees the security of the money but does not bring you more benefits.

If you want to get more revenue you can choose to invest in crypto money, but any investment is risky, so everything has a good side and a bad side.
crypto1010

Activity: 581
Merit: 108

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 07:11:50 AM

This is my opinion.Banks won't make you rich.saving in bank can never do that,because of interest rate that bank gives you is too tiny.You saving will be simply be eaten up by the sleepy monster called inflation.
So true banks will make themselves rich and not us as they use our money to fund big loans and other projects

and in the process get better interests than the offer individuals. But with the coming of cryptocurrencies you are sure to cash out every cent without having to worry about peanut interests and now is the time we should start to invest in cryptos.
DPrillio

Activity: 693
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 07:31:22 AM

This is my opinion.Banks won't make you rich.saving in bank can never do that,because of interest rate that bank gives you is too tiny.You saving will be simply be eaten up by the sleepy monster called inflation.
So true banks will make themselves rich and not us as they use our money to fund big loans and other projects

and in the process get better interests than the offer individuals. But with the coming of cryptocurrencies you are sure to cash out every cent without having to worry about peanut interests and now is the time we should start to invest in cryptos.
Yes, certainly banks only offers with only a little amount of interest for the money we put unto them even if how big our investment then security still not perfectly assured. Unlike in crypto investment that is unlimited profit and it seems x10 profit interest compared to bank investment.

AntonGrishko

Activity: 224

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 07:40:09 AM

Banks are evil along with religion. Banks do not want you to be rich and free. They want to keep you in the slavery of their laws. Only decentralization and instruments such as bitcoin can make all mankind free and give a new twist to the development of civilization.
Chrisjay29

Activity: 392
Merit: 103

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 09:08:58 AM

I agree saving peofit in the wont make you rich. Because of there low interest in saving profit, not like bitcoin ot can double your money in just one month. In fact many people are being rich now because of bitcoin.
chainedblocks

Activity: 83

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 09:17:07 AM

Yes i agree with this even in their time deposits they give only small percentage of interest so if you want a bigger profit you may invest in cryptocurrency it can double your money.
Everyone works for himself and not for other. The banks do the same. They use our money to earn for themselves. Even if you open a saving account you will get a small ratio against your money. More shares will be that of the banks. But they give us security of our money and people get relaxed about their money in the banks. Bank will responsible for any mishap.
ubitcoin

Activity: 686

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 09:23:08 AM

Investment is a great way to increase our money especially invest in crypto, although invest in crypto have a risk but it is really promising to make a lot of profit, as long as we have knowledge about it before invest and we choose coin that have a good potential to increase it's value such as bitcoin.
Bitcoin is the real opponent of banks because people are investing their money in bitcoin instead keeping in bank accounts. That’s why banks assume that bitcoin is a bubble and there is no future of it and people will lose all their investment in bitcoin, while the fact is different. Banks think that if the people withdraw their money from the banks what will they do?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 25 26 27 28 »
  Print  

Jump to: