Bitcoin Forum
June 25, 2024, 05:21:34 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 [29] 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Can we make sure that our money we invest in Bitcoin is safe?  (Read 4161 times)
staceyrita

Activity: 154
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
June 10, 2018, 11:00:46 AM

I have experienced the loss of all my coins due to hackers and fake wallet addresses. I have used 3 security levels: 1. Google 2FA 2. Verify via email 3. verification via mobile phone number. Still, hackers can open all that.
ruhel khan

Activity: 97

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 11:04:29 AM

Becasue of bitcoin used in dark web by hackers bitcoin made it's security system more strong and safe for investors to invest safe and sound.
wolfgang56

Activity: 248
Merit: 100

WWW.BLOCKCHAIN021.COM

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 11:14:47 AM

I just want to know how those people behind bitcoin secure the money they will invest because as far as I know there are lots of hackers all over the world.
Technically speaking, we can't really avoid these kind of circumstances but we can prevent it from choosing a good option where to invest your bitcoin. Before you join in an investment make sure that it is legit and reliable because nowadays many people deceived by good words. Not just because they present their investment option very well it doesn't mean that they are reliable enough to put your bitcoin.

rawr1620

Activity: 91

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 11:17:45 AM

The team behind bitcoin is not responsible for it but those who distribute it and hold it it maybe a scam but also you are also entitled for your own decisions and investments in keeping it safe.
sneeze11

Activity: 347

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 11:20:03 AM

I just want to know how those people behind bitcoin secure the money they will invest because as far as I know there are lots of hackers all over the world.

I think you can make sure that the money you invest in bitcoin is safe because bitcoin is the most trusted cryptocurrencies. You sure that it is safe but you're not sure that it can earn more money because if we talk about investing it means that you will sacrifice or make a 50/50 on your money.
connexus

Activity: 774
Merit: 503

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 11:35:11 AM

There is no security in investing in bitcoin every investment we do here in the crypto currency market is a risk. Crypto Market is very volatile and no one can guarantee that our investments here are safe. It is up to us if we are going to take that risk or not.
olliepearl

Activity: 95
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
June 10, 2018, 11:48:00 AM

You must secure your password especially your private key so that hackers can't access your account. And also, always remember that if you are going to invest in bitcoin, there's a possibility that you will not gain a big profit.

Chooroz

Activity: 392

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 12:41:34 PM

if my own opinion is very safe for our money invested in bitcoin. and that also depends on where we run, because with our carelessness the money in the bitcoin may be lost
Well we can really make sure that the money we will invest in bitcoin will be safe if we will used a legit and trusted wallet and i am sure that when we used blockchain or coinbase our bitcoin will be very safe from all the hackers.

A re'volutionary decentralized digital economy 
Join us:██`Twitter  ◽  Facebook  ◽  Telegram  ◽  Youtube  ◽  Github
.ATHERO
.Internet 3.0 solution
Ruffian1314
Copper Member

Activity: 322

View Profile WWW
June 10, 2018, 12:45:31 PM

We can surely make safe of our bitcoins through different kinds of wallets like hardware wallet or paper wallet which is the most recommended by experts in cryptocurrency and also if you want to store it online, make sure that you keep it in the most secured and popular online wallets with 2FA security.
Musia

Activity: 518

https://saturn.black

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 01:16:11 PM

I think all the same that it is better to save money or still put them but in another cryptocurrency. After all, bitcoin is not very pleasant for investment and there is a big risk that you will not get profit but only losses.

SATURN
Liquidity providerfor crypto markets Cross-chain Exchange & OTC trading Platform
────────  Facebook Twitter ♦  Telegram ♦  Blog ♦  Bitcointalk   ────────
ndcm

Activity: 120

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 02:47:43 PM

Bitcoin is never been safe that's why it is risky. It's up to you if you'll take the risk or not, if you do expect a good investment: can be a short term or long term.

roborttyler

Activity: 70

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 03:07:01 PM

Well, before deciding to put up investments in terms of using cryptocurrency not only in Bitcoin, you must first need to know everything about that thing you wanted to do partnership in investment to know if you will have a great choice to make your money grow.
Anonylz

Activity: 2562
Merit: 577

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 03:14:00 PM

First of all, bitcoin is NOT an inveestment, you are purchasing bitcoin because it is an asset.
Second, if your wallet is safe enough, you are not going to have any problems at all.

██▄     ▄▄░
▀██▄ ▄██▀
▄▄███████████████████▄▄
▄█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████▄
████▀                   ▀████
████       ▄▄█████▄▄  ▀▄   ████
████      ▄██████████▄▀    ████
████      ████████▀▀       ████
████  ▄▀ ▄██▀▀▀   ▄██      ████
████   ▀▀     ▄▄███▀       ████
████▄                   ▄████
▀█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████▀
▀▀███████████████████▀▀
SECONDLIVE
CHOOSE LIFE      CHOOSE SPACE      CHOOSE FRIENDS
                           Twitter       Telegram      Medium      YouTube      Discord        TikTok         GitHub               
        ▄▄███████▄▄▄
    ▄▄████████████████▄▄
   ████████████████████▄
  ███████▀▀▀█████████████
 ██████▌     ▀████████████
███████▀ ▀▀▄▄██▀▀▀█████████
██████             ▀███████
██████▄             ███████
 ███████▄▄        ▄███████
  ███████████▄▄▄▄█████████
   ▀███████████████████▀
     ▀████████████████▀▀
   ██████████████████████
oluwatosin1

Activity: 84

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 03:25:04 PM

There is no effective protection against hackers. If you want to hack, they certainly do. But it is not profitable economically. So I doubt anyone would hack into your wallet. Hackers are United in large groups and for several years can look for opportunities to access the accounts of the exchange. Therefore, you need to store bitcoins in parts in different wallets
lillyann

Activity: 308
Merit: 11

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 03:36:24 PM

When investing, you must always be aware of the risk. Same as in the week. The cryptocurrency market is very unstable. Everything changes from hour to hour ...
joshua0502

Activity: 93

View Profile WWW
June 10, 2018, 03:37:23 PM

It is safe to invest if you invest in a trustworthy person. Sometimes it can be risky if you invest to a unknown person that you haven't encountered or never heared that he or she was good in having a transaction like this. But in the end of the day, it's up to you if you invest in an certein organization you must be ready into any possible outcome.
denzkilim

Activity: 1218
Merit: 105

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 03:41:38 PM

There are always people, who want to invest their money and get more profit and those, who want to steal. As it was already said, you need to be high-secured. Your PC, private keys. In past people paid money for good safety vault to be secure and now you should do the same just with your pc.
In some point the safetiness of your bitcoin will depend on you. Thats why you need to keep your private keys safe, and never forget it. When it comes to other investment to make sure that it was safe, you must research about where you are going to put your money read information about it. By that you can know if that was trusted or not.
Correct buddy Grin If a person is careless then his/her investment will be easily get hacked by those sneaky hackers all over the world. We all know that knowledge is power and without knowledge we know nothing, The best way to keep safe your hard earned money (invested in crypto currencies if it is) is to keep it on a cold wallet or an offline computer, this will prevent hackers from entering your device. It also helps if you get a lot of knowledge on what you are doing and what you'll be doing. (paper wallets are also good for safety purposes) Grin
WhoWho

Activity: 28

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 03:44:46 PM

Yes of course it can be because only we are holding it is not tied to anyone and easy to access.
Ziomuro27

Activity: 406
Merit: 254

BookiePro.Fun - The World's Betting Exchange

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 03:57:36 PM

Yes, there are so many hackers out there and you need leaen and know how to protect your account againts them. Most of the people use hardware wallet to ensure their safetiness. Read some of the question who was posted by the people who's similarly on your question so that it will guide and help you to prevent this type of problem.

center]
           ▄▄████▄▄
      ▄▄███▀    ▀███▄▄
   ▄████████▄▄▄▄████████▄
  ▀██████████████████████▀
▐█▄▄ ▀▀████▀    ▀████▀▀ ▄▄██
▐█████▄▄ ▀██▄▄▄▄██▀ ▄▄██▀  █
▐██ ▀████▄▄ ▀██▀ ▄▄████  ▄██
▐██  ███████▄  ▄████████████
▐██  █▌▐█ ▀██  ██████▀  ████
▐██  █▌▐█  ██  █████  ▄█████
 ███▄ ▌▐█  ██  ████████████▀
  ▀▀████▄ ▄██  ██▀  ████▀▀
      ▀▀█████  █  ▄██▀▀
         ▀▀██  ██▀▀
WINDICE

▄████████▀
     ▄████████
    ▄███████▀
   ▄███████▀
  ▄█████████████
 ▄████████████▀
▄███████████▀
     █████▀
    ████▀
   ████
  ███▀
 ██▀
█▀

▄▄█████▄   ▄▄▄▄
    ██████████▄███████▄
  ▄████████████████████▌
 ████████████████████████
▐████████████████████████▌
 ▀██████████████████████▀
     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
     ▄█     ▄█     ▄█
   ▄██▌   ▄██▌   ▄██▌
   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀
       ▄█     ▄█
     ▄██▌   ▄██▌
     ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀

▄█▄
                 ▄█████▄
                █████████▄
       ▄       ██ ████████▌
     ▄███▄    ▐█▌▐█████████
   ▄███████▄   ██ ▀███████▀
 ▄███████████▄  ▀██▄▄████▀
▐█ ▄███████████    ▀▀▀▀
█ █████████████▌      ▄
█▄▀████████████▌    ▄███▄
▐█▄▀███████████    ▐█▐███▌
 ▀██▄▄▀▀█████▀      ▀█▄█▀
   ▀▀▀███▀▀▀

OPlay NowO

Follow Us
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
[/center]
lekam0213

Activity: 275

We offer our Service

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 04:19:35 PM

Yes,there are a lot of hackers but for as long as we remain our private key private we can make sure that its secure so we need to be careful also in clicking unknown link because ot might also the reason for you to be hack.

***BOUNTY MANAGEMENT***
***COMMUNITY MANAGEMENT***
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 [29] 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 »
  Print  

Jump to: