Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 01:07:07 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Green days are coming for bitcoin  (Read 2250 times)
Juggy777

Activity: 2646
Merit: 686

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 11:35:59 AM

Bitcoins was about to rally since a while now and it's only a matter of time it did. There're plenty of reasons for this, people got tired of the fud, the media and bankers ran out of ways to con people anymore. I'm sure this is just the start and there is a huge rally coming for all. Why cause people are back to buying it, Bch is burning itself out of fear and the miners are readying to party hard.
There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, which will follow the rules of the network no matter what miners do. Even if every miner decided to create 1000 bitcoins per block, full nodes would stick to the rules and reject those blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
cyriljundos

Activity: 432
Merit: 10

Bitfresh - iGaming with 90s UI

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 11:36:59 AM

this is the day everyone waits for that the gree days are coming for bitcoin because bitcoin price will increase again or twice the price

veejay2716

Activity: 210
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 11:46:46 AM

I believe that green chart would rising up again and good for all the investor who waited too much, bitcoin value maybe doubled now.
aleksej.rozhkov

Activity: 238

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 11:59:53 AM

We all watched as bitcoin dropped to a level of 4000 dollars, and many talked about the fact that bitcoin will no longer grow, but based on the graphs of last year, you can safely say that bitcoin will post its big growth
tikaka

Activity: 336
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 12:16:32 PM

Yes, actually incremental bitcoin value is a good sign. And I believe this trend will continue until the end of this year and the bitcoin price will reach $ 20000. Increasing bitcoin prices in the past few days has made the green market come back here is really good news. Offering good opportunities for investors to multiple more profit , we all hope for a high price this year.

letzdodiz

Activity: 182

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 12:37:38 PM

I think so too because these days,  bitcoin's price is proliferating
paul gatt

Activity: 896
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 12:42:12 PM

The dark days of bitcoin have passed. And the green days of bitcoin have come. We are all waiting for that. After all the good news such as the big phone company Samsung has entered the bitcoin market, German duty-free bitcoin mining and UK launch new bitcoin copper. All have pushed bitcoin prices up.
Liternyy

Activity: 238
Merit: 11

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 12:46:44 PM

April 3: Bitcoin (BTC) is still above $ 7,000, and Ethereum (ETH) is above the psychological price of $ 400, as the crypto-currencies show another day of green spikes
A slight upward trend, is in line with several victories in the introduction of the crypto currency: the "first" commodity trade on the basis of the Block, the transfer of gasoline from China to Singapore is completed. The American medical company UnitedHealth Group, has announced the use of Blocks for storing and updating records.
Tang lancip

Activity: 75

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 12:54:20 PM

this is very important news and make the spirit of bitcoin owners.
But if you see this movement there is still a possibility of price increases.
Doge dealer

Activity: 462
Merit: 252

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 12:59:20 PM

bitcoins appears as if it will breach the 9000 barrier today and this is very good news , confidence is obviously returning to the market because since bitcoins has been moving up the entire market is moving up accordingly. All this does not come as a surprise as buying and holding bitcoins was always what i preached anyone who took heed will now be the beneficiary of significant financial gains.

Jcabudx

Activity: 236
Merit: 39

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 01:01:41 PM

If that news is true all user would be happy because the bitcoin price will go up and many bitcoin holder and new investor will not be afraid of buying bitcoin in the market. And I would also be very happy if that happens.
dimitriaustralia

Activity: 154

View Profile WWW
April 22, 2018, 01:05:22 PM

Why the current crypto currency market is worse than the Rothschild owned central banking system!
Why the need for bitcoin black?
The founding members of bitcoin own 95%+ of the entire crypto sphere! Founding members are disguised as Satoshi.
The new money system is doomed! The main need in the crypto space is a fair distibution with education to truly empower users, not to continue on the old path of money centralisation painted in a different picture based on tech.

From the start they owned the majority of  bitcoins and manipulated the price to accumulate more of a share in each project.
From this point any other project accepted bitcoin in ICO's and as accumulation through manipulation accumulated their holdings they invested a stake in the other altcoins.
Founding members get involved in a large stage and over time through manipulation accumulate more and more of a market share of the major projects.
Still at a small total market cap 400 Billion the manipulation continues with one goal to own more of a share of each crypto.
December 2017 masses were lured into crypto for the first time strategist to make them lose faith in the space and lose money. Many other rounds of luring will take place and accumulation of a greater % stake will take place into new upcoming projects.

It is the transitioning of the old money to the new money, owning more of a share in the new money than before. Making it seem fair, accidental and a betterment to humanity. When in fact its more slavery and concentration of wealth to the elite.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3124440.0
money1122

Activity: 84

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 01:08:28 PM

$ 11 million is not enough for big investors. There are people who have invested in bitcoin much more. But the problem with these people is they did it much later. After the price of bitcoin has gone up and so they are unable to make a profit of 1000%. I admire the courage of Winklevoss twins. They invested in bitcoin in the most risky time. They deserve their reward.
vinc3

Activity: 309
Merit: 251

Make Love Not War

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 01:13:55 PM

Surely it will  for the time being we just need to stand by a little, be ready at all times for we are in a very fast time where in a few minutes gold may turn to crumbles. Just need to listen to your gut and play game very well, you just don't  need to be patient you should be smart as well.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
Mars,           
here we come!
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ElonCoin.org.
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"

▬▬▬▬▬
rosepetals

Activity: 650
Merit: 100

Financial aid for users: https://bit.ly/2SMY8gi

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 01:20:25 PM

I have gathered informations about bitcoin that might interest you and what’s going on in the other side of the market
Let’s see.

The bitcoin price is now up by approximately eight percent since the beginning of the week. At press time, the currency is trading for over $8,800, and $9,000 by Monday seems like a done deal granted bitcoin can keep up its current momentum.

Frank Cappelleri – executive director of institutional equities at Nomura Instinet – predicts that the currency is slated to go much higher, and will likely strike $9,173 in the coming days.

In addition, over 60 percent of analysts – according to a poll conducted by Tom Lee – feel that bitcoin could break $12,000 by the time summer rolls along.

“Large hedge funds have entered with deep pockets and strong hands,” says John Spallanzani, a portfolio manager at Miller Value Partners. “All positive signs.”

With all of these positive signs we can expect a good market gesture in the coming days.

And yet mining is once again looking profitable!

We are hoping that this day would come,the time that we are waiting for, pretty sure the grandest entrance of bitcoin is coming and rest assured that it is the perfect time to buy more because the green day is about to come.
These people who predicted the current status of bitcoin to rise up were not just anyone but someone who knows the current movement of bitcoin..but lets not forget that investment is a risky thing in cryptocurrency that is why we need to know the strategy if we invest in it.

zedrickjuls

Activity: 196
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 01:25:08 PM

Yes,green days are coming back,let's all hope that it will never go back to red again because I know that this is all we've been waiting for.

V I D D O   ♥ ♥  is a new fair revenue
distribution video platform  (https://viddo.io/)
digaran2

Activity: 478
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 01:26:18 PM

Yes the bitcoin price is now up  a lot those days.
it show that the green days are coming.
maybe this bull period the price can over 20000 $ again!
Qartersa

Activity: 868
Merit: 535

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 01:28:21 PM

I am hopeful for better days with Bitcoin especially so that it has seriously swamped during the first quarter of 2018- of course, I based it from Bitcoin's magnanimous performance in the last quarter of 2017. For the past week that's been, I see the price stabilizing at the $8,000 and beyond value. However, I am afraid it reached $8,800 for just a couple of hours. While I am enthusiastic about every price surge, it is now giving me jitters every so often that its price suddenly spikes especially that I have put all my bets to it. I still want to win in this, like I once did in 2017. Keep write ups like these as visible as possible because it definitely helps the Bitcoin community grow!
xhoondilan

Activity: 168

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 01:29:18 PM

Bitcoin still far away from before even though is starting to rise, all the loss of investment last year was not even get its original price, so we hope that bitcoin now will continue to rises up back to the original price. If only people would stick to one cryptocurrency then Bitcoin price would always be green, but humans want to build there own crypto just to make them even more rich that's why the popularity is divided to each crypto made, it's just like in mobile games that when one game became so popular sooner or later to that would someone also build a game that similar mechanics but different graphic.
Dudeperfect

Activity: 1190
Merit: 534

View Profile WWW
April 22, 2018, 01:38:36 PM

It's usual that market is recovering from the correction because the price rally was not the organic growth of Bitcoin and hence the correction took place in order to stabilize the price of Bitcoin. The biggest reason for the correction was less maturity among the investors and getting under the influence of fear of missing out.

I believe that Bitcoin will not only recover the price from this month but also it will reach a fresh all-time high level in this year itself considering multiple factors such as an increase in the user base and overall maturity as compared to that of the correction phase. I also believe that institutional investors and big whales will definitely come again to exploit the opportunity but this time most of the investors will respond in a matured manner.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 »
  Print  

Jump to: