Bitcoin Forum
June 19, 2024, 09:57:47 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Green days are coming for bitcoin  (Read 2255 times)
Gastotade

Activity: 545
Merit: 250

Colletrix - Bridging the Physical and Virtual Worl

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 11:29:25 PM

Bitcoin has gradually recovered day by day. The green hope of bitcoin is approaching. Many countries continue to accept bitcoin payments in many areas: car purchase, home purchase ... In Japan established bitcoin company to manage closely. Americans see bitcoin as a huge asset. Next time is on development bitcoin.
People have started to see the real potentials of bitcoin that's why as time goes by,more investors in bitcoin are already building their trust in it.For sure this will really help in btc price increase,making the whole market become green again.And i'm very glad that finally we are recovering from our past loss.
There will be more to invest as they don't see not as often increasing and some prefer to invest at hyped.

SIGMA.
by HYDRA X
▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████▀    ▐███████
███████████    ▄▄█████████
▐██████████▀    ▀▀█████████▌
▐█████████▌       █████████▌
▐███████████    ███████████▌
███████████    ███████████
██████████    ██████████
▀████████▄  ▄████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.No commissions.
.or hidden fees.

neya

Activity: 504
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 11:36:34 PM

Well i hope this is the start that bitcoin and other altcoins will rise again.no more for red days.its start slowly pump day by day .and if bitcoin will pump again more investors will invest.

TRUEPLAY.io
TRANSPARENT AND HONEST GAMBLING PLATFORM ♣ PRE-SALE STARTS 15th APR, 2018 ♠ 30% DISCOUNT
sitebounty ann thread  ♠ wallet
Question123

Activity: 1624
Merit: 267

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 11:36:48 PM

For sure after few days the price of the bitcoin finally will increase more and myabe it will reach the price of 9k dollars because as of now the price is $8800 and I think maybe this week also become 10k dollars the price of the bitcoin so better if you but now because for sure we will see again the price mark at green and I hope I will not see red anymore . We need to hold our bitcoin to earn more profit..
uszaty43

Activity: 849
Merit: 507

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 11:38:29 PM

For sure after few days the price of the bitcoin finally will increase more and myabe it will reach the price of 9k dollars because as of now the price is $8800 and I think maybe this week also become 10k dollars the price of the bitcoin so better if you but now because for sure we will see again the price mark at green and I hope I will not see red anymore . We need to hold our bitcoin to earn more profit..

We all know that it will finally come, but it will take some time, i am more than bullish on bitcoin but i know that everything will take place on the right moment, so i am more than patient right now.
And yes, 10k will come sooner than later.
Qunetick

Activity: 226
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 11:40:09 PM

I think this is really the start of Green days. Because bitcoin today is really slowly rising as well maybe we can gain a lot of profit if we are going to invest it today. The amazing features of bitcoin maybe the reason why bitcoin is now slowly rising. Waiting is really the best strategy on this time because we need to wait for the right time to sell.

Fire316

Activity: 281
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 11:44:34 PM

Bitcoin now are $9000 and i hope it will continur to increase more in this coming this. We don't really know what will be the bitcoin price tomorrow and the next couple of months buy we are bitcoin believer that always believe bitcoin will go up more than price before end of 2017.We are just hoping it will be the start of rising of bitcoin this year.
princesspoppy

Activity: 634

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 11:52:34 PM

The market is green and with that, it lessen the worries of holders and traders. We can expect that in more coming days, it will continue to be in green mark and hoping that price increases and rise up again like we all wanted. Right now it is increasing little by little, but if the right time comes, it will rise up rapidly and will be the start of the bull run again. Let's just wait for that right time to come.
ALI AKBAR

Activity: 266

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 05:01:02 PM

Yes, of course it looks like. Since Bitcoin has started, it has been running at a high price. But sometimes its price decreases because its price is never stable. Whenever it decreases, never again is it sure. But Bitcoin prices have been low in recent times. But now the market is showing its green signal. Because many countries are now accepting Bitcoin. As a result of the market's growing demand, the market is green.
Sahyadri

Activity: 744
Merit: 266

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 05:16:52 PM

They were long awaited by every user of this community. It was a falling graph ever since market peaked in December. Now as long as no whale like Mt gox begin dumping their coins, we can hope for positive wave to continue. All my alts have already done 2x and I am looking at 2.5x now. The market is bullish and people have again got their hopes high. If only market could stay like this forever.
Baofeng
Legendary

Activity: 2632
Merit: 1667

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 05:28:44 PM

And just like that, the bears is clawing back on the market again. Most of the coins are in the red zone, maybe because we have been rising from the last bottom of $6500 to $9500 very quick so today we have seen a pullback of almost $700. However, all the signs are still pointing that we can still bounce back again and may hit the elusive 5 digits mark. Again, there's no need to panic but another buying opportunity to all of us.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
█████████████████████████
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?.
..PLAY NOW..
Sihab76

Activity: 1302

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 05:30:03 PM

I sure hope so Smiley But Bitcoin needs to pass $9,000 and stay above that price for at least a week to confirm the uptrend.
A few days ago Bitcoin was in a great trouble and bitcoin can pass those trouble days.  Now Bitcoin price is in green signal. So i think bitcoin will gain a better stable position.
Khupeha

Activity: 70

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 10:12:17 PM

in my opinion it's still too early to talk about a strong growth bitcoin the next 2-3 months, I think the scenario of strong growth will repeat closer to the beginning of autumn
matanglawin

Activity: 372

The Organic Growth Token

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 10:58:21 PM

I have gathered informations about bitcoin that might interest you and what’s going on in the other side of the market
Let’s see.

The bitcoin price is now up by approximately eight percent since the beginning of the week. At press time, the currency is trading for over $8,800, and $9,000 by Monday seems like a done deal granted bitcoin can keep up its current momentum.

Frank Cappelleri – executive director of institutional equities at Nomura Instinet – predicts that the currency is slated to go much higher, and will likely strike $9,173 in the coming days.

In addition, over 60 percent of analysts – according to a poll conducted by Tom Lee – feel that bitcoin could break $12,000 by the time summer rolls along.

“Large hedge funds have entered with deep pockets and strong hands,” says John Spallanzani, a portfolio manager at Miller Value Partners. “All positive signs.”

With all of these positive signs we can expect a good market gesture in the coming days.

And yet mining is once again looking profitable!

Indeed true. The market is now starting to recover from the continuous backdrops in the market at the beginning of this uear which is clearly a good thing. Still,sudden dumps in the msrket is expected due to the natural volatility but it won't be a problem. Investing at this point would surely be a good idea in order to earn profit as the price of Bitcoin is continuously growing.

KitToken                         
                                         Utility * Organic Growth * Sharing                                         
▔  Whitepaper  TelegramTwitterFacebookYoutubeMedium   Announce  ▔
Jamescur

Activity: 98

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 11:01:23 PM

The hacker's event also did not organize the market to turn green!

It is reported that China has a large number of new investors entering the market! This is the main reason why the market has recently gone up!
Mari santia

Activity: 76
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 11:31:45 PM

mining has always been profitable and will remain profitable and it doesn't matter much how much the price is. the difficulty will always make sure it remains profitable in the same level as always.

the rest i can agree with. and i believe we are going to see $11k before this month ends which will be going back to normal once again.

Some people become too optimistic when they see green for couple days.
I think green is tricky sometimes, even though this is a moment of rising, but I don't think this a bull run.
4rzun4

Activity: 620
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 11:32:55 PM

I agree, green day comes its bitcoin, hopefully more success for bitcon.
rhayot

Activity: 351

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 01:46:23 AM

Indeed, this is a good sign that bitcoin will rise again and hit up to ten thousand dollars and up. It literally shows that the bitcoin price is going up and down, you just need to know on how to trade and invest during these times of ups and downs of bitcoin and altcoins. Sooner, it will be stable again in a high price as well as the altcoins because most of the altcoins are depending on the price of bitcoin.
feny.blackpink

Activity: 196

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 04:33:29 AM

after the bearish market on last month, bitcoin and crypto start to begin its bullish market.
3 months of red market is enough for me  Grin. but this is just the beginning. many predicted that hype will occurred again on Q4
lasry

Activity: 205

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 04:41:29 AM

Yes, I do agree. They said that May is the month of harvest Cheesy .We can expect massive rise on the price this May. I really do hope that it will continue like this until the end of this year. 

❱  Whitepaper  ❱   E M R X ─ Token ─   :   LEARN MORE   
      E M I R E X         ─── إمركس ───          :         The Infrastructure for the
[ ◾ telegram   ◾ facebook   ◾ TWITTER ]   New Digital Economy
rhenz01

Activity: 182

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 04:51:01 AM

I have gathered informations about bitcoin that might interest you and what’s going on in the other side of the market
Let’s see.

The bitcoin price is now up by approximately eight percent since the beginning of the week. At press time, the currency is trading for over $8,800, and $9,000 by Monday seems like a done deal granted bitcoin can keep up its current momentum.

Frank Cappelleri – executive director of institutional equities at Nomura Instinet – predicts that the currency is slated to go much higher, and will likely strike $9,173 in the coming days.

In addition, over 60 percent of analysts – according to a poll conducted by Tom Lee – feel that bitcoin could break $12,000 by the time summer rolls along.

“Large hedge funds have entered with deep pockets and strong hands,” says John Spallanzani, a portfolio manager at Miller Value Partners. “All positive signs.”

With all of these positive signs we can expect a good market gesture in the coming days.

Yes,  actually it already started this month and  until now the market value is increasing and im sure it will continue to rise until the end of this month.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 »
  Print  

Jump to: