Bitcoin Forum
June 23, 2024, 03:15:57 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Green days are coming for bitcoin  (Read 2257 times)
andika2018

Activity: 700
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 07:20:39 AM

Hope that all prediction happen very soon. Even cryptocurrency market always high fluctuation but i am expecting drop from $19k to the price right now $9100 after recovery from $6k. Its hard to watch bitcoin price at that moment. But I am still hold it untill end this year because many prediction about bitcoin price that can reach more than $25k
duc4487

Activity: 131
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 07:23:26 AM

now btc is green days,the market is recovery and more stabe,some people said is bulltrap and it will fall again,i think no,the market will grow up,btc will take over 20k usd in this year,we will wait what happen in this year
kesmex

Activity: 1110
Merit: 104

The OGz Club

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 07:25:37 AM

yes, bitcoin is in good trend, i hope it will continue, bitcoin does not come back down low, i will hold it and wait patiently, until bitcoin returns to its highest price, to get big profit.

The OGz Club     [ [ [ [ [   The 1st & Only #MemeFi Project   ] ] ] ] ]
Website     ◢ Reddit     ◢ Telegram     ◢ Twitter     ◢ TikTok     ◢ Facebook
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄     ►► Powered by BOUNTY DETECTIVE     ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
soramon

Activity: 983
Merit: 100

👉bit.ly/3QXp3oh | 🔥 Ultimate Launc

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 07:35:50 AM

Bitcoin is making good trend now im sure everyone in this forum happy for that. I hope this good trend last longer till end of year. I belive that bitcoin will make new record this year. Just extend our patiance and hopes bitcoin will grows bigger.

adpinbr

Activity: 1050
Merit: 254

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 07:36:44 AM

I noticed that every holiday seasons especially december they give profitable amount of income but finding a campaign is hard for the month of December to January. if this continues, then it will be a good idea to hold bitcoin until the end of the year. Hoping for a more greener days or weeks or months or years for bitcoin.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
adolf512

Activity: 532
Merit: 101

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 07:50:51 AM

These forecasts and opinions seem real, since bitcoin has already overcome the mark of 9200, and there are all chances that in the near future the price will reach 12,000 dollars. But let's not move forward, let's see how it really will be.

cryptosonu

Activity: 29

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 07:53:44 AM

And yet mining is once again looking profitable!

mining has always been profitable and will remain profitable and it doesn't matter much how much the price is. the difficulty will always make sure it remains profitable in the same level as always.

the rest i can agree with. and i believe we are going to see $11k before this month ends which will be going back to normal once again.
Yes! It will hit 11k for sure.

everyone is waiting for bitcoin for $ 50000  Grin i to  Grin
yes bitcoin will be reach moon
Jansaa

Activity: 392
Merit: 105

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 07:58:31 AM

Currently, all Altcoin and bitcoin are growing again, I always hope the digital price will always grow strong! In line with the market's development needs!
Spain2000

Activity: 224

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 08:26:35 AM

It is true that bitcoin is good and now it is growing to a good level now bitcoin is trading at $9,117 and green days are coming for bitcoin it is a good news for us now to hold because in the near future bitcoin will become legal in many countries and with this change bitcoin value will more rise and now it is fruitful to hold our present amount of crypto and to invest more in the crypto is also a good policy and goof for a successful future.

▐ █ ██|    CRYPTONITY  ▐|   The Crypto Community Exchange  ▐|▐ █ █ ██
⚫  Whitepaper   ●⚫   Public Sale 1 Starts: Nov 1, 2018   ⚫●   ANN Thread  ⚫
Telegram  ●  Twitter  ●  Facebook  ●  Discord  ●  Reddit  ●  Medium  ●  LinkedIn
miki95

Activity: 14

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 08:45:17 AM

will stop rising now on 9k ..for a while ..,but will rise for sure,only bright future really.,hoping it will pass 20k in month or two now
rexona

Activity: 420

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 09:36:45 AM

yes, hopefully this will continue, a good start for bitcoin back to the highest price, and more stable so altcoin can go up too, because the crypto world has been too long dropped.
xbl1008

Activity: 322
Merit: 103

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 10:38:42 AM

yes it will happen soon and a lot will happen soon this news will trigger a lot of pumps to bitcoin if we will base on the chart we ca see that the correction is over because we already broke the falling wedge only small corrections can possibly happen now before another bearish confirmation in the candles and before that happens we can still have some indicators showing the possible outcome
hrz

Activity: 476

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 10:50:12 AM

bitcoin prices will rebound again, I see bitcoin market now bitcoin again rise in price despite the slow rise slowly,
muhammedb

Activity: 378
Merit: 108

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 11:31:40 AM

I have gathered informations about bitcoin that might interest you and what’s going on in the other side of the market
Let’s see.

The bitcoin price is now up by approximately eight percent since the beginning of the week. At press time, the currency is trading for over $8,800, and $9,000 by Monday seems like a done deal granted bitcoin can keep up its current momentum.

Frank Cappelleri – executive director of institutional equities at Nomura Instinet – predicts that the currency is slated to go much higher, and will likely strike $9,173 in the coming days.

In addition, over 60 percent of analysts – according to a poll conducted by Tom Lee – feel that bitcoin could break $12,000 by the time summer rolls along.

“Large hedge funds have entered with deep pockets and strong hands,” says John Spallanzani, a portfolio manager at Miller Value Partners. “All positive signs.”

With all of these positive signs we can expect a good market gesture in the coming days.

Yes I believe you.
The green time has started it time for all bitcoin investors to smile again after all heart wept for some time now and for do who sale or dumped there bitcoin thinking bitcoin is about to crash sorry too take ♥
Remainder

Activity: 950
Merit: 517

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 11:32:45 AM

I still hoping and trust bitcoin to rise and to become $60k in target this year and where still near in the midyear and I think this is the start of the bull run so keep holding and watch the market always.
Eijrafarm

Activity: 224

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 11:45:22 AM

I have gathered informations about bitcoin that might interest you and what’s going on in the other side of the market
Let’s see.

The bitcoin price is now up by approximately eight percent since the beginning of the week. At press time, the currency is trading for over $8,800, and $9,000 by Monday seems like a done deal granted bitcoin can keep up its current momentum.

Frank Cappelleri – executive director of institutional equities at Nomura Instinet – predicts that the currency is slated to go much higher, and will likely strike $9,173 in the coming days.

In addition, over 60 percent of analysts – according to a poll conducted by Tom Lee – feel that bitcoin could break $12,000 by the time summer rolls along.

“Large hedge funds have entered with deep pockets and strong hands,” says John Spallanzani, a portfolio manager at Miller Value Partners. “All positive signs.”

With all of these positive signs we can expect a good market gesture in the coming days.

Price is up then let's all expect a profitable months. This could be a good sign having a healthy market  and this is  the best part of joining in crypto market.
Tagabukid69

Activity: 111
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 11:57:27 AM

Bullrun is coming, Goodbye bloody figures, My expectations would probably 11k at the end of May, This is good start to invest while the value started to recover, I hope it will smoothly pumps up until we reach the moon, Best wishes for everybody:)

OTPPAY.IO   ▅  OMNI TOKEN PLATFORM FOR PAYMENTS  ▅   OTPPAY.IO
PRIVATE SALE IS ON. LIMITED UPTO 35M TOKENS WITH 100% BONUS.
Xester

Activity: 994
Merit: 544

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 12:00:04 PM

yes, bitcoin is in good trend, i hope it will continue, bitcoin does not come back down low, i will hold it and wait patiently, until bitcoin returns to its highest price, to get big profit.

I am also in the same phase as you. As for now I am waiting for bitcoin to go back to its 20k$ value before I will sell some of my bitcoins. Though it may be a long wait due to the high resistance in the bitcoin market but soon we will overcome all obstacles and resistance and probably we can hit 20k$ or more by December of 2018.
Periodik

Activity: 1022
Merit: 256

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 12:10:28 PM

I am expecting the green days to occur in the late weeks of the first quarter of the year 2018. The previous year also saw the flying of Bitcoin and altcoins around the month of May so I am expecting a somewhat similar trend. If that does not happen, then I know everyone is more than willing to wait for the entry of the third quarter of the year for a certain pump.
Vart4varta

Activity: 238

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 12:13:40 PM

People tend to forget the fact that volatility is a two-way phenomenon. The situation that has occurred in the last 24 hours is a vivid confirmation of this. Bitcoin demonstrated to us that increasing $ 500 is a matter of several hours for crypto currency. Naturally, such sudden movements cause excitement in the investor environment, however, for bitcoin itself, this is hardly a negative phenomenon.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 »
  Print  

Jump to: