Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 02:39:32 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Green days are coming for bitcoin  (Read 2248 times)
blue_nexus15

Activity: 532
Merit: 10

█ J A X N E T W O R K █

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 10:26:48 PM

If we say green days that means its a good news for us. It means more opportunities for us to earn a lot. And it means many is trusting bitcoin that gives us way to have more and more bitcoin and earning.
The market is in green days and good growth but I advise investors not to sleep on the victory and the market can fluctuate at any time. If you are trading then you can take the money you invested and keep the profit to continue trading. It is important to preserve your money.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
renggileh

Activity: 280
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 11:07:47 PM

Well i hope this is the start that bitcoin and other altcoins will rise again.no more for red days.its start slowly pump day by day .and if bitcoin will pump again more investors will invest.
putriangel

Activity: 111

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 11:09:01 PM

Green comes when it has gone through a lot of anxiety. Now is the time for us to be happy for the upgrades that have been accomplished. Maybe there will be a bitcoin time to reach $ 10k back. Soon it will be possible and I hope it is so I can sell it. Or even more than that. hopefully.
ohkkstaaahp

Activity: 378

“The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem”

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 11:11:06 PM

The price of the entire Crypto market is going green and continuing to rise in the future. We can see that the current BTC price is higher than 9k $ after a sharp decline. The market may rise higher by the end of 2018. So keep them up now.

brengoskandel

Activity: 210

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 11:41:43 PM

I think this is really the start of Green days. Because bitcoin today is really slowly rising as well maybe we can gain a lot of profit if we are going to invest it today. The amazing features of bitcoin maybe the reason why bitcoin is now slowly rising. Waiting is really the best strategy on this time because we need to wait for the right time to sell.
Lexurdania

Activity: 840

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 01:02:32 AM

Bitcoin price right now already reach $9390 and I think bitcoin price already recovery from suffering in a few months. But if you looks on bitcoin dominant, we will know that bitcoin dominant decrease from 45% on last months and right now bitcoin dominant only around 36%. Its altcoin season I am believe

[ M p l a z a ]                  Metaverse with NFT  |  ▼ social events
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ A virtual hangout place forshopping    
discordtelegramtwitter  [ JOIN NOW ] |  ▼ culture        
asm0305

Activity: 51

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 01:10:02 AM

Yes,i am sure about it because nowadays many of youths are joining into bitcoin and started to work hence our bitcoin is keep on Increasing in market where recently it crossed 9k $ in the last end of year and i guess it is possible to reach further profitable and also good oppurtunity to investors hence this is a green days for bitcoin.
fern123

Activity: 94
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 01:27:10 AM

I have gathered informations about bitcoin that might interest you and what’s going on in the other side of the market
Let’s see.

The bitcoin price is now up by approximately eight percent since the beginning of the week. At press time, the currency is trading for over $8,800, and $9,000 by Monday seems like a done deal granted bitcoin can keep up its current momentum.

Frank Cappelleri – executive director of institutional equities at Nomura Instinet – predicts that the currency is slated to go much higher, and will likely strike $9,173 in the coming days.

In addition, over 60 percent of analysts – according to a poll conducted by Tom Lee – feel that bitcoin could break $12,000 by the time summer rolls along.

“Large hedge funds have entered with deep pockets and strong hands,” says John Spallanzani, a portfolio manager at Miller Value Partners. “All positive signs.”

With all of these positive signs we can expect a good market gesture in the coming days.

And yet mining is once again looking profitable!

Not all prediction will become reality, but who would not like this information when it is profitable? this should be spread so that everyone would be encouraged to buy and hold bitcoin.

✪GoWithMi - Mapping the World on Blockchain✪  
◉ http://gowithmi.com/◎☛https://twitter.com/GoWithMi_GL☚◎https://t.me/gowithmi_en ◉
Jerzzz

Activity: 415
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 02:35:01 AM

Hope that all prediction happen very soon. Even cryptocurrency market always high fluctuation but i am expecting drop from $19k to the price right now $9100 after recovery from $6k. Its hard to watch bitcoin price at that moment. But I am still hold it untill end this year because many prediction about bitcoin price that can reach more than $25k
wave1002012

Activity: 154

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 04:09:36 AM

Hope that all prediction happen very soon. Even cryptocurrency market always high fluctuation but i am expecting drop from $19k to the price right now $9100 after recovery from $6k. Its hard to watch bitcoin price at that moment. But I am still hold it untill end this year because many prediction about bitcoin price that can reach more than $25k

Bitcoin is now slowly increasing and even sometimes the price is dropping a little amount but still i believe it will continue to rise until it reached previous market price margin.
neoandtrinity

Activity: 172

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 04:12:56 AM

I hope that bitcoin will rise to around $2500 by December 31 of this year too,but need price over 15k is imporant.
paparexon0414

Activity: 432
Merit: 126

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 04:22:12 AM

Nice news to be heard after this FUD happening. I just hope that it will be really goes to reality. People are now in the state of fear, that really give them a hard time to stay faithful in bitcoin. I know that there are many news regarding bitcoin, in the side of bad news, spreading this kind of news is just creating more panic to the people.  On the other side, good news is promoting good raport to the people and maintain the balance in the community, whether it is possible to happen or not. Its better to spread something good for us to continue to believe in the future of bitcoin.
karloscimot

Activity: 518
Merit: 14

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 04:37:39 AM

I personally am very glad because we can see the green flag often flutter again. With so many green flags we will be more excited to seek profit / wait for the coin we buy the price to go back .

[ S E S S I A ] NEW GENERATION SOCIAL NETWORK
twitter    ◾ telegram     (❪  W H I T E P A P E R  ❫)
GET APP  ❱❱❱  ► Google Play   ► App Store
mustafizur8400

Activity: 86

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 04:57:06 AM

I think it will take time to be profitable for all of us because many of us bought this at a very high price but at present price is far away from that previous price.
NightCloudz07

Activity: 224

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 04:58:57 AM

I have gathered informations about bitcoin that might interest you and what’s going on in the other side of the market
Let’s see.

The bitcoin price is now up by approximately eight percent since the beginning of the week. At press time, the currency is trading for over $8,800, and $9,000 by Monday seems like a done deal granted bitcoin can keep up its current momentum.

Frank Cappelleri – executive director of institutional equities at Nomura Instinet – predicts that the currency is slated to go much higher, and will likely strike $9,173 in the coming days.

In addition, over 60 percent of analysts – according to a poll conducted by Tom Lee – feel that bitcoin could break $12,000 by the time summer rolls along.

“Large hedge funds have entered with deep pockets and strong hands,” says John Spallanzani, a portfolio manager at Miller Value Partners. “All positive signs.”

With all of these positive signs we can expect a good market gesture in the coming days.

lets see if bitcoin can be continuing in increasing after this month ends and i hope too that bitcoin is not droping again because it was make me sad.

▲▼▲▼ZICHAIN ▲▼▲▼ JOIN OUR PRIVATE SALE NOW! ZICHAIN.IO
▲▼ BLOCKCHAIN ASSET MANAGEMENT ECOSYSTEM ▲▼
thenameisjay

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 04:59:28 AM

Let’s see.

Nice. Truly today is the best time to invest in a miner or buy bitcoins for yourself and hodl. Always invest when the market is red or when it just started going green again. This is the perfect time for those who bought at $7,000. Their investments are probably off the roof.

♦      GΞMΞRA      ♦     Crypto-Token Backed by Colombian Emeralds     [  WHITEPAPER  ]               
     ▬▬▬    PRE-SALE  ▶  Sep 10th - Oct 24th     JOIN NOW & get 20% BONUS!    ▬▬▬     
♦          TELEGRAM        TWITTER        FACEBOOK        YOUTUBE         MEDIUM         GITHUB         LINKEDIN          ♦
tony kurniawan

Activity: 151

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 05:06:29 AM

Let’s see.

yes i think this is the beginning of bitcoin awakening, it can be a bright light for bitcoin holders.
jaylhynne018

Activity: 196

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 05:08:07 AM

Let’s see.

yes it was a great for us but i still hoping that it will be continuing in creasing for bitcoin that green days is gonna be unstoppable.

▬▬[  ENKIDU  ]▬▬[ NEXT GENERATION TEAMS AND PAYMENT SPLITTING ]▬   
▌  THE WORLD'S FIRST DECENTRALIZED GLOBAL COLLABORATION PLATFORM ▐
▬▬  POSSIBLE ONLY ON THE BLOCKCHAIN | Twitter  | Telegram  | Reddit  | Medium  | ANN Thread  | Facebook ▬▬
Muktar

Activity: 154

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 05:11:07 AM

although yesterday the market was red but now it is green again in my opinion the green color in the market will continue and bitcoin will skyrocket to the moon
Elmughni

Activity: 140

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 05:13:02 AM

Let’s see.

It is a good news, I hope the market will increase son and the price of bitcoin will rise. I want to day trading, if the price of bitcoin go up. I hope it.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 »
  Print  

Jump to: