Bitcoin Forum
May 28, 2024, 12:56:29 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Green days are coming for bitcoin  (Read 2252 times)
allycn

Activity: 420
Merit: 110

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 05:28:22 AM

I have gathered informations about bitcoin that might interest you and what’s going on in the other side of the market
Let’s see.

The bitcoin price is now up by approximately eight percent since the beginning of the week. At press time, the currency is trading for over $8,800, and $9,000 by Monday seems like a done deal granted bitcoin can keep up its current momentum.

Frank Cappelleri – executive director of institutional equities at Nomura Instinet – predicts that the currency is slated to go much higher, and will likely strike $9,173 in the coming days.

In addition, over 60 percent of analysts – according to a poll conducted by Tom Lee – feel that bitcoin could break $12,000 by the time summer rolls along.

“Large hedge funds have entered with deep pockets and strong hands,” says John Spallanzani, a portfolio manager at Miller Value Partners. “All positive signs.”

With all of these positive signs we can expect a good market gesture in the coming days.

And yet mining is once again looking profitable!

I think this is quite the reasonable "prediction". USD 12K by summer (or maybe during summer) sounds doable. Of course I would love for it to go even higher, I think the gradual increase will help prevent a big correction / dip. For the time being I am happy with the direction of my portfolio in the past few day (no extraordinary gains, but at least more green than red).
Marlo0619

Activity: 196
Merit: 6

🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 05:41:38 AM

yes green days is coming for bitcoin. green days means victory, success, winner. bitcoin will be known by billions of people around the world. billions of people will be a part of the growing team of bitcoin. because it is increasing and spreading too fast, expanding immensely that no one can stop it. and i think no one will stop it. the future of bitcoin is near, that is the green days. in the upcoming days, bitcoin will be successful.

[www.athero.io]  ❒  ATHERO  ❒  Internet 3.0 solution
▀▀█▄▄   A revolutionary decentralized digital economy   ▄▄█▀▀
afroman1131

Activity: 294
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 10:28:27 AM

and that's great!finally, the cryptocurrency market rises again and the benefits of earlier investments return for all of us

S P O R T S F I X           ●   BE A GAME CHANGER   ●
|     Whitepaper     |     Twitter     |     Telegram     |     Medium     |
████████████ [ Join SPORTSFIX ] ████████████
Cacaparg

Activity: 835
Merit: 502

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 12:32:35 PM

All  is logically  after    dump  has to be growth, especially  we checked the same situation  om 206/2017  years,  so be patient   growth  will come))))   
bajingluncat

Activity: 406
Merit: 2

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 12:49:35 PM

without any btc I think the energy will remain in the drain from the bowels of the earth because energy needs to meet lifestyles today is quite high, exactly with btc I think it can save some percent of energy needs than if we continue to build a bank with all its assets
blue_dragon

Activity: 251

Powered by Artificial Intelligence & Human Experts

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 12:59:51 PM

I have gathered informations about bitcoin that might interest you and what’s going on in the other side of the market
Let’s see.

The bitcoin price is now up by approximately eight percent since the beginning of the week. At press time, the currency is trading for over $8,800, and $9,000 by Monday seems like a done deal granted bitcoin can keep up its current momentum.

Frank Cappelleri – executive director of institutional equities at Nomura Instinet – predicts that the currency is slated to go much higher, and will likely strike $9,173 in the coming days.

In addition, over 60 percent of analysts – according to a poll conducted by Tom Lee – feel that bitcoin could break $12,000 by the time summer rolls along.

“Large hedge funds have entered with deep pockets and strong hands,” says John Spallanzani, a portfolio manager at Miller Value Partners. “All positive signs.”

With all of these positive signs we can expect a good market gesture in the coming days.

You have a point, I feel it too. I thin kand I believe that a month from now bitcoin users will feel the upcoming green days in bitcoin. I am glad that there are still lots of people that are believing to bitcoin eventhough sometimes bitcoin goes dwon rapidly and sometimes it decreased its price.

Rrotess

Activity: 264
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 01:37:29 PM

Let’s see.

I hope your information and details wil true because as of now many people are started to discourage and lost interest because of their holding was lowering in price.
online73

Activity: 644
Merit: 101

Ecowatt.io

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 02:47:18 PM

Yes, in the last 2 days Bitcoin's price has sharply increased, - today it is 9270 dollars. I think that these predictions come true and in the next few days Bitcoin will easily reach 12,000 dollars. I really want to believe that a good move starts. Meet you at $ 20,000! Good luck everyone!
Cryptoreflector_666

Activity: 728
Merit: 24

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 02:51:55 PM

and that's great!finally, the cryptocurrency market rises again and the benefits of earlier investments return for all of us
I am more than confident that a person deeply versed in the economy and understanding the work of the markets will be in profit even in the worst times for the cryptocurrency. Here is only a matter of skill and desire to understand. People buy houses when the market collapses.

LeaderAMB

Activity: 259

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 03:02:59 PM

So right now, everybody thinks the bad days are gone and everybody are expecting green days. But i can just say, dont be to happy to early. Because you can never know if its coming or not. There are no rules in cryptocurrencies. So it all goes ond demand and supply. So if theres no demand, the price will not go up again. After the correction to the beginn of the year, the mainstream media spread a very bad image about cryptocurrencies. So potential new investors are afraid to invest in cryptocurrencies.
Yep, although the crutch time of bitcoin has just passed, it is still hard for us to say anything previously. We all know that bitcoin is extremely volatile, it probably fluctuated currently. Sometimes all of us are in panic with its price, but evidently it is never in dip forever. Thus, all we need to do is keep calm and keep an eye on market closely. You have to be more careful, because with its volatility we can’t completely know how it will.

jhonnydeep87

Activity: 378

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 05:58:16 PM

At the moment the bitcoin price has already reached $ 9580 and I think the bitcoin price has recovered in recent months. If you look at the bitcon predominantly and we will know that the decrease of bitcoin from 55% in the last month and currently bitcoin is more dominant about 45%. Cool
WebTera

Activity: 322

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 06:23:33 PM

I honestly have never seen a profitable production, but that's just my opinion. I consider the equipment too expensive, and add to that the cost of electricity... It is better to buy bitcoin immediately.
Cash BTC

Activity: 154

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 06:47:20 PM

this is good news for all of us, if it happens so then I will be even harder to hunt bitcoin here, because it is a bitcoin price reduction to be one of the reasons not excited ..! thanks for information.. Grin
vinceB

Activity: 257

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 06:50:13 PM

i hope so that bitcoin will bull run im holding some plenty of bitcoins and i want to cash out them if bitcoin will reach 20000$ again but ive read some good or know in trading that bitcoin will hit 50000$ i hope so there's no impossible for bitcoin
fattyforhire

Activity: 364

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 06:57:06 PM

I still think long-term investment is more profitable. You also don't depend on constant price fluctuations, but you don't spend a lot of money on electricity.
Lalafell

Activity: 812
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 07:09:18 PM

Let’s see.

In this industry, if you have a lot of money you must invest in bitcoin because it will help you to make more money and income. In addition to that, as of now the price is spiking up so that it will also result to a high income and it is good investment for a long time because the price was continuing to grow up. Investing in bitcoin is an opportunity to become rich.
Oto3

Activity: 195

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 07:24:46 PM

Studying the market closely, it seems Bitcoin has experienced green for about two weeks now although some small dips are in between. The predictions were made right by the Fundstrat group of analysts about a month ago. According to Tom Lee in one of his analysis, Bitcoin will hit $12k by July this year and set on the path of another groundbreaking record.
BitProCoin

Activity: 238

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 07:26:08 PM

Bitcoin has rising in price and market in the next few days experiencing a green market.Green days! It'll must be happen. I believe that next bitcoin will gain momentum.
rickn

Activity: 406

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 07:41:59 PM

Tough times may be starting to lag behind, but it is still too early to tell whether the market is headed for a bullish moment. Anyway, investor sentiment is finally renewing.
harunhabib

Activity: 294
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 07:45:45 PM

Significant funds are currently coming into industry regarding initially, it's going to keep with 12k and we will notice a lot more results.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 »
  Print  

Jump to: