Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 03:25:50 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 [25] 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Green days are coming for bitcoin  (Read 2255 times)
iotarocket

Activity: 140
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 03:00:33 AM

I agree. I think the worst days are behind us, but regardless of short-term movements bitcoin will likely go much, much higher. Institutional buyers are loading up.
xamxam

Activity: 409
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 03:05:37 AM

Well, glad to hear that bitcoin and also other altcoin is continue to increase again, a good preparation for the next school year for those who has a students. Hoping for the more adjustments of the price of bitcoin like what happen last December.
Butchick

Activity: 392
Merit: 101

dApps Development Automation Platform

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 03:10:35 AM

I Definitely agree. Over tha last weeks, bitcoin had been constantly rising although, there were minor fluctuations but it is nothing compared to last year wherein there have been constant dips. As far as i have observed, i can say that bitcoin is slowly recovering and that is actually a good news.

Arata

Merit: 10

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 03:11:14 AM

Finally this day comes too, the day when bitcoin slowly goes up. Some time ago bitcoin value around $ 7,000 and currently has reached $ 9.000 although in the process bitcoin market alternates between green and red. I think this situation will continue to improve until the end of the year and will come down again at the beginning of the year.
Bruce1614

Activity: 144
Merit: 15

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 03:12:56 AM

Truly, Bitcoin will rise once more, similarly as it will likewise fall once more. That is the very idea of new markets. On account of their oddity they are hard to precisely esteem. There are numerous components that play into the instability of this market however the truth of the matter is that the cryptomarket and blockchain advertise is setting down deep roots.
mico

Activity: 172

Decentralized Ascending Auctions on Blockchain

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 03:24:49 AM

Easy to understand this prediction because the value of Bitcoin is not denied. When the inflation increase more and more now, the people need to find the safer asset and BTC is one of them. with limited quantity, BTC price is going to grow in the future.

iBid     ▐     Decentralized Auctions on Blockchain    (    About us    Telegram   )
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬             AN  AUCTION    ❱   All auctions start at     $0

[  ◥   Google Play      ◥   App Store  ]   ██ SIGN UP ██        with no minimum reserve
Ambrosius

Activity: 196
Merit: 2

“Revolutionising Marketing and Loyalty”

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 04:11:07 AM

Although the latest situation in the market today bitcoin is red, but until now bitcoin has shown a good progress, from 7,000 to 9,000 today. This is the good news that many bitcoin users have been waiting for. Hoping that good things will continue until the end of the year.

MobileBridge Momentum Token Sale
▬  https://momentumtoken.io/  ▬
Revolutionising Marketing & Loyalty
fndsr

Activity: 616
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 04:22:07 AM

I have gathered informations about bitcoin that might interest you and what’s going on in the other side of the market
Let’s see.

The bitcoin price is now up by approximately eight percent since the beginning of the week. At press time, the currency is trading for over $8,800, and $9,000 by Monday seems like a done deal granted bitcoin can keep up its current momentum.

Frank Cappelleri – executive director of institutional equities at Nomura Instinet – predicts that the currency is slated to go much higher, and will likely strike $9,173 in the coming days.

In addition, over 60 percent of analysts – according to a poll conducted by Tom Lee – feel that bitcoin could break $12,000 by the time summer rolls along.

“Large hedge funds have entered with deep pockets and strong hands,” says John Spallanzani, a portfolio manager at Miller Value Partners. “All positive signs.”

With all of these positive signs we can expect a good market gesture in the coming days.

And yet mining is once again looking profitable!

if your opinion is true of course the investors get a fresh wind in the investment hopefully it happens because we believe and believe bitcoin will rise with patience waiting for investors will benefit from their investment

▄▄▄
               ▄▄███████▄▄
           ▄▄████▀▀   ▀▀████▄▄
       ▄▄████▀▀           ▀▀████▄▄
   ▄▄████▀▀    ██       ██    ▀▀████▄▄
▄████▀▀        ███     ███        ▀▀████▄
███             ███   ███             ███
 ███             ███ ███             ███
  ███             █████             ███
   ███            ▐███▌            ███
    ███         ▄▄██▀██▄▄         ███
     ███      ▄████   ████▄      ███
      ███    ▐█  █▌   ▐█  █▌    ███
       ███    ▀▀▀▀     ▀▀▀▀    ███
        █████████████████████████
DOC.
Tailor

▄█████▄
 ██▀   ▀██
▐█       █▌                    ▄▄▄█████████
 ██▄   ▄██                 ▄▄███████████▀▀
  ▀████████████▄▄       ▄███████████▀▀
            ▀▀█████▄ ▄█████████▀▀
               ▀██████████▀▀
               ▄██████████▄▄
            ▄▄█████▀ ▀█████████▄▄
  ▄███████████▀▀        ▀███████████▄▄
 ██▀   ▀██                 ▀▀███████████▄▄
▐█       █▌                    ▀▀▀█████████
 ██▄   ▄██
  ▀█████▀
Unique self-customizing
smart legal contract platform

Click for PRE-SALE  ▬▬▬
IEO: Jul 20th
trish22

Activity: 51

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 04:25:27 AM

so its time to buy and hold bitcoin right,  Good luck to all who will hold the bitcoins.
campica

Activity: 645
Merit: 145

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 04:59:04 AM

Last week are really good for bitcoin and that price is looking stable now. I hope that price will not drop under $9000 again. Seems that people start believe on bitcoin again so we have almost everyday green line. If we get few good news we will be on $11 000 soon, then will probably just rising.
klser

Activity: 266

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 05:08:45 AM

Yes!! The bitcoin is  recovering again! I am sure its price will continue to increase. Bitcoin is becoming more popular and more stronger, it will brings a good profit.
nellakarisma

Activity: 582
Merit: 101

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 05:10:28 AM

green day already started in bitcoin. even I am sure we are all waiting for the benefits of our investment. after 3 months the price of bitcoin and altcoin was destroyed. but I'm still not happy unless the bitcoin price goes up even higher. but why bitcoin prices have started to improve. but altcoin still no change (up)
frankybutterin

Activity: 242

“Blockchain Just Entered The Real World”

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 05:25:44 AM

Yes this is the day we are waiting since 3 months yesterday bitcoin continue to fall. But I am not satisfied I want to wait for bitcoin up again. I will be patient to wait until bitcoin reaches its highest price.

joshy23

Activity: 1078
Merit: 256

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 05:26:18 AM

Yes!! The bitcoin is  recovering again! I am sure its price will continue to increase. Bitcoin is becoming more popular and more stronger, it will brings a good profit.
Small price increase is really appreciated by most investors, I'm sure with the current market new investors are also eyeing and making some moves by now, knowing that you are able to gain good profits will attract another sets of newbies, when we are seeing green we are also seeing newcomers, they will ride with the current flow and enjoy the benefits, being positive will deliver and with this waiting game I'm sure the wise decisions is just to keep holding and not being afraid of seeing some downfall as green day will keep continue to show back,.
zynan

Staker.network - POS Smart Contract ETH Token

View Profile WWW
May 07, 2018, 05:46:23 AM

Yes! I can feel it now, it's May already and this is the month where i started taking seriously about bitcoin last year. I'm positive also that the altcoins that we are holding now will come back to the price where we bought it. I'm planning to hold some of my coins until december. I'm really hoping that I will earn my first ever 1 bitcoin this year, so good luck to us newbies in crypto world.

╔╦═╦════╣◆ TOPEX.IO - ICO & Bounty for Brand New Cryptocurrency Exchange ◆╠════╦═╦╗
╠╬═╬═══╣with loss compensation and profit  distribution between TPX token holders ╠═══╬═╬╣
╚╩═╩═══╩══╣FACEBOOK ✅ ╠═══╣ TWITTER ✅ ╠═══╣TELEGRAM ✅ ╠══╩═══╩═╩╝
nazaididuan1

Activity: 350
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 06:17:10 AM

The future of cryptographic money seems to be heading in a positive direction!

Goldman officially launches BTC's trading business, and the market for encrypted money will continue to rise!

The market will enter a bull market!

⮘Pre-ICO Start - 27.04.2018⮚ ⮘https://wbb.io/⮚
OcTA Bd

Activity: 278
Merit: 2

Join @Bountycloud for the best bounties!

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 06:20:25 AM

Of course. Bitcoin was in such critical situation in past. But it came back strongly every time. If you see the price range then,
 go through this topic-
I would like to inform you about the History of bitcoin price. I think this post can be a pleasure for the newbie bitcoin investor who has invested recently in bitcoin like me.  I am going to give you a chart of bitcoin price from 2010.

Time                   price per BTC     Importent information

July 2010             $0.08               The price grew 900% only In five days, rising from $0.008 to $0.08 for 1 bitcoin.
Feb – April 2011    $1.00               In that time Bitcoin took parity with US dollar.
8th July 2011        $31.00             At this time top of first "bubble", followed by the first price drop.
Dec 2011              $2.00               At this time goes minimum after few months (huge dump)
Jan 2012               $3.41             
March 2012           $4.95               over 46,000 BTC stolen by Linode Hacked
July 2012               $13.31            Bitcoin Savings and trust halts payments.
Jan 2013              $13.31           
Feb 2013              $20.22              Starts some pump.
July 2013              $100.15            great pump.
Jan 2014               $772                700% up within 6 months.
July 2014              $582                 Some down again.
Jan 2015               $272                 Huge down.
July 2015             $289.68       
Jan 2016              $432.17             some up again.
July 2016             $688.50     
Jan 2017             $1020.47           Starting golden age of bitcoin.
July 2017               $2592.41            proved a golden age.
18th Dec 2017        $19,498.63
Jan 2018                $10,685             Again huge down.

From this chart, we can guess the future of Bitcoin price. We should not worried about the present bitcoin price. I think 2018 or 2020 will become a diamond age of bitcoin. What is thinking? you can also post your opinion on this thread.

Surely the green days are coming.......

▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂   https://tecracoin.io  ▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂
UNITING SCIENTISTS, INVESTORS AND THE BLOCKCHAIN COMMUNITY
Big Show

Activity: 173

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 06:21:50 AM

After a long wait, the value of bitcoin finally reaches 9,000 ++. But let us not have fun first, because it can change at any time.
Dr.Osh
Legendary

Activity: 2744
Merit: 1004

www.licx.io

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 06:25:29 AM

After a long wait, the value of bitcoin finally reaches 9,000 ++. But let us not have fun first, because it can change at any time.
well, we can only wait for him for now. although the bitcoin has declined again, I do not think the price will be below $ 9000. well, maybe it's just warming up before the price goes back up, and it's green.

▄███████████████████████▄
▀████████████████████████
░████████████████████████
░███████████████████████▀
░███████████████████████
░███████████████████████
████████████████████████
▀███████▀▀█████▀▀██████▀
| 
 Low Fidelity - High Potential 
|
▄███████████████████▄
█████████████████████
███▄░▄░███████▀▄███
█████▄▀█▄▀███▀▄██████
███████░██░▀▄████████
████████▄▀█▄▀████████
████████▀▄▀██░███████
██████▀▄███░██▄▀█████
████▀▄██████▄▀▀░▀████

█████████████████████
▀███████████████████▀

▄███████████████████▄
█████████████████████
███████████████████
██████▀░░▀▀▀░░▀██████
█████░░▄▄░░░▄▄░░█████
████▌░░██▌░▐██░░▐████
████░░░░▀░░░▀░░░░████
████▄▄░▀▄▄▄▄▄▀░▄▄████

█████████████████████
█████████████████████
▀███████████████████▀

▄███████████████████▄
█████████████████████
██████████████▀▀███
███████████▀▀░░░░████
███████▀▀░░▄▄▀░░▐████
████▀░░░▄██▀░░░░█████
███████░█▀░░░░░▐█████
████████░░▄▄░░░██████
██████████████▄██████

█████████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
Gabrieelle

Activity: 364
Merit: 267

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 06:27:35 AM

Yes this is the day we are waiting since 3 months yesterday bitcoin continue to fall. But I am not satisfied I want to wait for bitcoin up again. I will be patient to wait until bitcoin reaches its highest price.
Those who are willing to wait for bitcoin to reach its highest price again will be benefited the most unlike those who sold their coins because of panic. Hopefully bitcoin continues to recover and greenday becomes everyday. That would be great especially to those who invested in bitcoin when the price was too high it will help them regain their lost.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 [25] 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 »
  Print  

Jump to: