Bitcoin Forum
May 27, 2024, 11:14:22 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 [27] 28 29 30 31 32 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Green days are coming for bitcoin  (Read 2252 times)
Andalusy

Activity: 364
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 09:05:48 PM

Yeah agree with that. Is very good when seeing market is green it very nice for eyes and heart lol. But i think this season it will have a good season for bitcoin, but red day will coming soon
Ejanend

Activity: 460
Merit: 254

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 09:06:00 PM

Yes!! The bitcoin is  recovering again! I am sure its price will continue to increase. Bitcoin is becoming more popular and more stronger, it will brings a good profit.
yes from last year bitcoin are become more popular every day bitcoin demand are increasing and invest money in bitcoin for good profit. now in FIFA World Russian hotels announce to accept bitcoin i think in june bitcoin will cress their target at 20000$ and then go for new target the prediction of new target of bitcoin is 100000$ tell end of this years.

BUY CRYPTO AT REASONABLE RATES
▄▄███████▄▄
▄█████▀ ▀█████▄
██████ ▄█▄ ██████
██████ █████ ██████
█████ ▄ ███ ▄ █████
████▌▐██ █ ██▌▐████
███▄ ▀▀▌ ▐▀▀ ▄███
▀████▄▄ ▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄█████▀█▀█████▄
████        ▀████
███████  ███  █████
███████      ▀█████
███████  ███  █████
████        ▄████
▀█████▄█▄█████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄█████▀▀▀█████▄
██████   ▐███████
██████▌   ▀▀███████
█████▀    ▄████████
████▄    ▀▀▀▀▀▀████
███▌         ▄███
▀█████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
&OTHER
COINS
ACCOUNTSTRADER

Activity: 176
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 09:13:16 PM

Ohhh hope that will be really !
Victorias

Activity: 253
Merit: 10

Gamblica Token Sale launch 01.03.2018!

View Profile WWW
May 07, 2018, 09:29:33 PM

A green days change with a red days are common for the crypto currency market. You must be patient and wait for a good price. All will gradually recover.

WakinXXX

Activity: 126

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 09:29:54 PM

Every time check price on blockfolio. I didn't see green in the market because I now in the red market, hope, the market quickly again anew again and bitcoin has rise up
sana gull

Activity: 176

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 10:07:02 PM

Base on current market, market is showing green day by day, which is very good to many investors and trader, because it give more hope to many investors to come in to the system, with a full assurance, that crypto is perfectly working with a high potential, which is a very nice one. and that shows the prove that, bitcoin is very strong and also a leader of all alt-coin.
yes that is right and we can hope that the green market will continue for a long long time, in fact people have now become too much confident about bitcoin investment and therefore they are now investing their money which is the main reason of the increasing price of bitcoin, i am hopeful that they will continue investing their money in bitcoin for a long time and the bitcoin price will continue increasing for a long long time.
mel1978

Activity: 518
Merit: 101

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 10:25:00 PM

I have gathered informations about bitcoin that might interest you and what’s going on in the other side of the market
Let’s see.

The bitcoin price is now up by approximately eight percent since the beginning of the week. At press time, the currency is trading for over $8,800, and $9,000 by Monday seems like a done deal granted bitcoin can keep up its current momentum.

Frank Cappelleri – executive director of institutional equities at Nomura Instinet – predicts that the currency is slated to go much higher, and will likely strike $9,173 in the coming days.

In addition, over 60 percent of analysts – according to a poll conducted by Tom Lee – feel that bitcoin could break $12,000 by the time summer rolls along.

“Large hedge funds have entered with deep pockets and strong hands,” says John Spallanzani, a portfolio manager at Miller Value Partners. “All positive signs.”

With all of these positive signs we can expect a good market gesture in the coming days.

And yet mining is once again looking profitable!

Yes I have noticed that green color in the market nowadays. I am hoping for a continue green mark of bitcoins in the market and how lucky for those who have hold their bitcoins in their wallet, boom will about to begin. I am working hard to join bounty campaigns and signature here in the forum in order to earn more bitcoins because bitcoins is always been a very good investment and no other can replace it.
Superways

Activity: 826
Merit: 502

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 10:54:56 PM

Green days already in past as far as i know, price decreasing nowadays and nobody know why it's happening. At my opinion wales just need to make more money and they making price low to buy more bitcoins.
I think you are not much aware from the market that is why saying like that. The price is now increasing and it will continue to increase and if you are saying for the yesterday then it is just the fluctuation which will happen the whole period of the price increase. Do not worry for that. You just see the price will increase more and more with the coming days.
Jake Virus

Activity: 378

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 11:10:50 PM

I think it's too early to say that bitcoin started to grow. In my opinion, there will be a sideways trend now, for a level of 6 to 12 thousand dollars.
Well i am sure that green days will totally come for bitcoin, and there is no doubt that on the month of june or july the price of bitcoin will surely rised and the price will surely be stable in the market, and my advice is we should buy bitcoin now because maybe on next month, the price of bitcoin wil not be affordable.

yujinnnnn21

Activity: 8
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 11:19:02 PM

The green days are here already,i am glad i did not sell my altcoins during the long dip period,it was kind of hard but i made it.the coming weeks look very promising as bitcoin is almost breaking the 10k USD mark.when that happens,FOMO will set in and price will spike further.
Yes, I'm still hoping that red days will not come. But, In cryptocurrency that is normal. Always think positive and have faith in that particular crypto will able us to be optimistic in it. I wish that altcoin will be profitable these days and bitcoin will rise and it will become a good days for holders.
miyong

Activity: 420

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 11:25:20 PM

Yes, geen days has come and i am hoping that those green tag will last for a long time until bitcoin reach again at $20,000. Such a great opportunity and great profit if that will happen again soon.

MyCryptoBank  ――  Legal and Reliable Crypto Bank
Whitepaper  ――  CRYPTOBANK FOR CRYPTOCOMMUNITY  ――  Announce
―― Medium ―― YouTube ―― LinkedIn ―― Telegram ―― Facebook ―― Twitter ――
UchihaRukawa

Activity: 364

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 11:25:38 PM

I just invested in some satoshies in my account hoping that it will bring me plenty of return, if the predictions are correct then it would be great!, if bitcoin is gonna regain its price same as last december 2017 then its gonna be a green yesr for every trader. Hope that what speculators are saying is true, and I also believe that we are back on the green days.

Israel712

Activity: 112

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 11:25:42 PM

Current price behaviour indicates a possibility of bitcoin soaring higher in price in the near future. But I wkill be more convinced when it breaks $12,000.

elpsycongro

Activity: 307
Merit: 102

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 11:38:30 PM

I think that soon we can really say that bitcoin started to grow. While bitcoin is in a sideways trend, you need to monitor how the price around the $ 12,000 mark behaves, this is a very important milestone!

ListenMiss

Activity: 79

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 03:38:14 AM

The hacker's event also did not organize the market to turn green!

It is reported that China has a large number of new investors entering the market! This is the main reason why the market has recently gone up!
tianok21

Activity: 128

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 04:09:13 AM

Yes, green day is coming now on bitcoin. Nowadays the value of bitcoin is turn again to green color and hopefully it will continue until hit the highest price of it. Good to see that the color of market cap for bitcoin is color green because it giving hope to every investors and holders earn profit to there bitcoin.
Kethek

Activity: 70

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 04:14:35 AM

yes today is a green day for bitcoin after yesterday bitcoin decreased in price hopefully green color in market will bring bitcoin price setabil back Smiley
Charity07

Activity: 178

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 04:37:03 AM

I Definitely agree. Over tha last weeks, bitcoin had been constantly rising although, there were minor fluctuations but it is nothing compared to last year wherein there have been constant dips. As far as i have observed, i can say that bitcoin is slowly recovering and that is actually a good news.
BlockFolksHQ

Activity: 224

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 07:49:42 AM

Well it is now the bull run for bitcoin and I hope that it will continue to grow more and more before the end of the year.

ListenMiss

Activity: 79

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 08:02:25 AM

I can say that in the next 2 years you can expect a ten-fold increase in bitcoin. Now large investors are only slowly entering the market. But when they invest well in the market, there will be very strong growth.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 [27] 28 29 30 31 32 »
  Print  

Jump to: