Bitcoin Forum
June 07, 2024, 04:57:35 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 [31] 32 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Green days are coming for bitcoin  (Read 2255 times)
jiangsuren

Activity: 322
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 05:53:13 AM

Red days are coming for Bitcoin Huh As a BTC hodler i am not satisfied in Btc price.A lot of expert predict btc price will crossed fifty thousand dollar from one million dollars in this year but now i think btc will be stable in 20,000$-25,000$ in december 2018.I don't know my thinking is how much right or wrong.
mix max

Activity: 182
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 06:27:00 AM

Finally comes the day when bitcoin is very fresh, greenday of bitcoin. Hopefully this does not end "When September Ends". Yes it seems bitcoin mining looks very profitable, especially with the a3 antminer just released.
nvt2511

Activity: 106

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 07:06:44 AM

I would really like it to be like the truth and the green days for Bitcoin have come on forever. But I'm worried that people who have made a hand in the fall of bitcoin at the end of the past and the beginning of this year can quite repeat their tricks.
florinda0602

Activity: 350
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 07:40:14 AM

I agree, the green days are coming soon in bitcoin and if that day comes we will all be happy with what bitcoin can bring.
Lexurdania

Activity: 840

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 07:45:55 AM

LoL not today!
The market is down again, maybe will last for at least 3 days more! Take care hunters!
Yeah mate the market is down again that's the way it is the market will flactuate it is the patience that matter if you can wait or you are going to sell your holdings but it will be great if you HODL it for great and big profit if your intention here is to earn .

Bitcoin always high fluctuation and its very risky. Holding bitcoin for long term is good strategy because of that movement and that not happen on bitcoin only because all crypto right now down the price. I am believe on expert said that bitcoin can reach $25k end this year. Better keep holding

[ M p l a z a ]                  Metaverse with NFT  |  ▼ social events
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ A virtual hangout place forshopping    
discordtelegramtwitter  [ JOIN NOW ] |  ▼ culture        
Cryptocb

Activity: 238

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 07:54:40 AM

That is a good one to hear from coin market cap, base on effectiveness of Bitcoin in the market exchange to overcome challenges and falls panic on a crypto community, in the sense that many investors quiet from the system that effect the prize, but current regain passed and more investors are now into the system.
Tipsters

Activity: 630
Merit: 251

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 08:02:55 AM

I have gathered informations about bitcoin that might interest you and what’s going on in the other side of the market
Let’s see.

The bitcoin price is now up by approximately eight percent since the beginning of the week. At press time, the currency is trading for over $8,800, and $9,000 by Monday seems like a done deal granted bitcoin can keep up its current momentum.

Frank Cappelleri – executive director of institutional equities at Nomura Instinet – predicts that the currency is slated to go much higher, and will likely strike $9,173 in the coming days.

In addition, over 60 percent of analysts – according to a poll conducted by Tom Lee – feel that bitcoin could break $12,000 by the time summer rolls along.

“Large hedge funds have entered with deep pockets and strong hands,” says John Spallanzani, a portfolio manager at Miller Value Partners. “All positive signs.”

With all of these positive signs we can expect a good market gesture in the coming days.

And yet mining is once again looking profitable!

Summer is nearing to an end and I am still hoping for the 12000 USD rise. Although these positive signs are not that reliable, I think I have the wherewithal to earn more just by holding a lot of bitcoin for this year. All of my ICOs are gonna distribute this summer and I am planning to accumulate as many bitcoin as I can. Thanks for spreading this positive news to this forum!  Roll Eyes
Dynika

Activity: 322

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 08:08:15 AM

I saw the information that the big holders want to sell 20,000 bitcoins. Perhaps for this reason came the red days.
Script3d

Activity: 1232
Merit: 503

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 08:12:20 AM

Summer is nearing to an end and I am still hoping for the 12000 USD rise. Although these positive signs are not that reliable, I think I have the wherewithal to earn more just by holding a lot of bitcoin for this year. All of my ICOs are gonna distribute this summer and I am planning to accumulate as many bitcoin as I can. Thanks for spreading this positive news to this forum!  Roll Eyes
after this drop will surely hit 11k or safest prediction 10k i dont think it will hit 12k at the end of the month but its still possible. its bitcoin man dont doubt the one and only. just hodl on some top altcoin if you want to profit faster than holding bitcoin you need to hold alot of pieces of bitcoin to hodl and earn profit in the long run.
poletando

Activity: 364
Merit: 100

PlayGame.com

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 08:13:45 AM

i want it happen too, i want to see that bticoin will reach its highest in this month i think the highest right nos is $10000 i hope i can see that bitcoin can reach $15000 or more, and we can see that bitcoin is more popular than before, i hope that this aspect can makes bitconi price is rising up more and more

──────⟩   PLAYGAME   ⟨──────
Whitepaper Powering real economy in the gaming world Onepager
Telegram ENG / IND Group Channel ⟩──MediumTwitterYouTube
cutikanzilong

Activity: 210

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 08:14:51 AM

I have gathered informations about bitcoin that might interest you and what’s going on in the other side of the market
Let’s see.

The bitcoin price is now up by approximately eight percent since the beginning of the week. At press time, the currency is trading for over $8,800, and $9,000 by Monday seems like a done deal granted bitcoin can keep up its current momentum.

Frank Cappelleri – executive director of institutional equities at Nomura Instinet – predicts that the currency is slated to go much higher, and will likely strike $9,173 in the coming days.

In addition, over 60 percent of analysts – according to a poll conducted by Tom Lee – feel that bitcoin could break $12,000 by the time summer rolls along.

“Large hedge funds have entered with deep pockets and strong hands,” says John Spallanzani, a portfolio manager at Miller Value Partners. “All positive signs.”

With all of these positive signs we can expect a good market gesture in the coming days.

Bitcoin is an investment that I think is profitable, just that bitcoin is fluctuating. Therefore we must be careful also in investing. Investments not only think of the benefits but also the losses and how to anticipate the loss
Elrozaq

Activity: 112

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 08:19:38 AM

Let’s see.

Of course, mining has always been profitable and will remain profitable and it doesn't matter much how much the price is. but, mining need much money to buy expesive equipment. It is my opinion.
supergorg27

Activity: 238

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 08:20:31 AM

We need to be positive always and let's wait for the rising of bitcoin, I know Green days are coming for bitcoin and it would hit $11k.

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀     │      JINBI      │       T H E   G O L D E N   I C O     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
████████████                     JOIN ICO  -  21st  J U N E                     ████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄       Whitepaper     Telegram     Twitter     Reddit        ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
Hitesh shaveta ohri

Activity: 98

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 08:29:57 AM

Bitcoin is adorable, Bitcoin rises and fall, again and again.That is the nature of market. There are many factors that play into the volatility of this market but the fact is that the cryptomarket and blockchain market is here to stay.But now days as the price of bitcoin is rising up it seems  Green days are coming for bitcoin. And it will soon reach 9000.
finist4x
Legendary

Activity: 1696
Merit: 1016

View Profile WWW
May 09, 2018, 08:55:46 AM

Let’s see.

Fundamentally possible.
But there are many other technical signs.

They need to be used in forecasting.

Audit Smart Contract
{
 F    R    E    E

- AI - Audit tools
}
--  -
--  -
--  -
--  -
--  -
--  -
--  -
--  -
--  -
--  -
--  -
--  -

#  DEVto
#  Tumblr
#  Medium

--
--
--
-- 
-- 
-- 
-- 
-- 
-- 
-- 
-- 
--

sangungaji

Activity: 91

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 09:25:41 AM

Let’s see.

yes, I hope so. if we look at the market now, bitcoin trend is positive and i hope situation like this will go on. We just hold it and sell it when high. Lets see.
jpnl0008

Activity: 364
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 09:36:31 AM

based on the recent trends and market rise of the bitcoin. strongly believe we will hit the $11k mark.
Ngewex Yuk

Activity: 1190
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 09:40:43 AM

Let’s see.

Yes, we all hope that the beginning of summer the price could reach $ 12,000 and I'm optimistic it can happen even though the current price drops again to $ 9200, precisely when the price is cheap then becomes a good opportunity to get big profit by immediately buying.

TIME
TO
SLEEP
hacking13

Activity: 182

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 10:50:38 AM

Lately we can see the bitcoin price has been fluctuating around $9k and not less. Hopefully in coming months it will rise up to more than $10k as it was at the beginning of the year. Green days are definitely here and still gonna get greener.
edsnowangel

Activity: 280
Merit: 39

Citowise-Developing Crypotpayment Infrastructure

View Profile WWW
May 09, 2018, 10:52:24 AM

we can't really say because every time the bitcoin price is fluctuating there is no one can say that bitcoin price will be green or what it was base on the market and the people

sd
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 [31] 32 »
  Print  

Jump to: