Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 10:59:46 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Do we really need to hold altcoins  (Read 2320 times)
StephenieDuong

Activity: 602
Merit: 250

—RUSHMOON — Automatic LP & Yield Farm & AMM on BSC

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 07:04:55 AM

I think we should hold bitcoin with 50% funds and other 50% split between 2-5 altcoins. This is the best ways to get maximum profit with backup plan to sercue yours fund. Bitcoin may have no good technology than many others altcoins, but i think it will keep grow in the future.

░░░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░░░░░░░░░░░
          ░░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒░░     ░░
        ░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒░░      ░░░░
     ░░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░░ ░░░     ░░░
    ░░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░░░░   ░▓▓▓░  ░░▓▓▓░
   ░░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░░░          ░▒░░ ░▒▓▓▓▓░░
   ░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░░░░░              ░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░
   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░░░           ░░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░░
  ░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░░            ░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░
  ░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░░          ░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░
  ░░▓▓▓▓▓▓░░░░▓▓░▓▓▓░░  ░░  ░░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░
   ░▓▓▓▓░░░░▓▓░░░▓▓▓▓░░▒▓░ ░░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░
   ░░▓▓░░░▓▓░░░░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░
    ░░░░▓▓░░░░▓▓░░░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░░
     ░░▓▓░░ ▓▓░░░▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░░
   ░░▓░░░▓▓▓░░░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░░
 ░░▓░░░░▓▓░░░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░░░
    ░░▓▓░░░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░░░
  ░░▓▓░░░▒▓▓░░  ░░ ░░░░░░░░░░
 ░▓▓░   ░░░
RushMoon
Automatic LP & Yield Farm & AMM on BSC

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The network tries to produce one block per 10 minutes. It does this by automatically adjusting how difficult it is to produce blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Ostonian

Activity: 912
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 07:14:42 AM

It is possible to distinguish units of altcoins, which should be kept in the long term. But it is desirable to break investments into several parts, to invest something in bitcoin, the rest to altcoins.
triasel

Activity: 672

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 07:23:50 AM

Someone told me it is better to hold btc rather than altcoins that she doesn't see any reason why people hold altcoin. She noticed altcoins rely heavily on btc that whenever btc fall they also fall with btc. What is your take on this?
Altcoin is quite high risk, but if we can choose altcoin correctly then we can get a great profit. Utilizing the action of dump and pump can make us gain profit, it is actually more to a strategy because with a good strategy then we will be able to produce something satisfactory.
i prefer to saving bitcoin than altcoins. because altcoins falling down lately really the price of altcoins following bitcoin price
so you alright saving bitcoin better than saving altcoins
smyslov

Activity: 2002
Merit: 269

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 07:27:55 AM

Someone told me it is better to hold btc rather than altcoins that she doesn't see any reason why people hold altcoin. She noticed altcoins rely heavily on btc that whenever btc fall they also fall with btc. What is your take on this?

Everybody here is looking for the next big thing like what early investors of Bitcoin and Ethereum, and you can only have that if you are investing in the next big thing in the cryptocurrency but the big question is finding the next big thing.
camelson
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 1386
Merit: 1000

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 07:33:57 AM

Altcoin is quite high risk, but if we can choose altcoin correctly then we can get a great profit. Utilizing the action of dump and pump can make us gain profit, it is actually more to a strategy because with a good strategy then we will be able to produce something satisfactory.
i prefer to saving bitcoin than altcoins. because altcoins falling down lately really the price of altcoins following bitcoin price
so you alright saving bitcoin better than saving altcoins

What if you saved both bitcoin and altcoins. Bitcoin is down, alts are also down, when price of bitcoin increases, altcoins price will also increases ans you can double you profit.
boller

Activity: 588

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 07:40:54 AM

If we notice that the coins have promising concept and can attract the investors to buy in the next days, I think that It is still worthy to hold the coins. But, we must analyze the market and the progress of the coins. I'm still holding my altcoins although the price is now very dropped. So, it will depend on the coins.
rchstr

Activity: 546
Merit: 256

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 08:15:00 AM

altcoins have high risk but high reward. If you really do your own due dilligence in the coin you want to invest, you can lessen the risk of your investment. But if you want to have a good coin to hold just stick with bitcoin or ethereum as it is low risk but also neutral of having high and low reward.
chocolaty

Activity: 294
Merit: 14

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 08:39:41 AM

It is okay to hold altcoins as well. Several assets means there will be a greater profit waiting for you when the bull market arrives. There are also profitable altcoins. If you want to play safe, go for those reputable ones. You don't have to stick into a single cryptocurrency. You can widen your portfolio by adding altcoins. This is just my opinion. The final decision is still yours.

eann014

Activity: 1078
Merit: 501

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 08:44:16 AM

It depends on what altcoin should you invest. Bitcoin is really the father of all coins, but if you think that there is an altcoin that has a potential to make you a profit then go for altcoin, there is nothing wrong on holding also an altcoin.
parlerm

Activity: 112
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 08:49:10 AM

Yeah, atleast it's better than just give up and sell your coin. Atleast there is some hope that price will going up. Keep strong and patience to get what you want.
slashz9

Activity: 1554
Merit: 101

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 08:56:49 AM

not altogether, there are some alt that did rise even though the value of btc dropped by then, from my experience in crypto world, 1 altcoin is rising very significantly in 1 month, it up to 6400%. imagine you can make that much profit only if you choose the right altcoin.
bagikoin

Activity: 784

View Profile WWW
June 27, 2018, 08:58:52 AM

hold your bitcoin or altcoin I think its potential is almost the same. Indeed altcoin right to follow every movement of the bitcoin. but the rise and development of the altcoin many of the bitcoin and this babe when missed. so hold the both of them I think the better.

_▄▄▄▄
▄██████
▀"▀██████
     `█████
_▄▄▄▄.  Y████
,███████▄. Y█████
,███P'   `██p`█████
,d███'          `██████
o███P _▄▄██▄▄_    `██████
,████',d████████L    Y██████
d███P,████████████b    Y███████
d█████d██████████████    ]████████
d█████████P'd████████P    d█████████
,██████████'  Y█████████ooo██████[Y████
d██████████'    Y████████████████P  Y████
, ██████████[        ▀▀▀████████▀▀▀    d████
 ███████████.         __        ____▄▄███████
█████████████L_       `"██████████████████▀▀▀
████████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄                     
██████████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   
  ████████████████████████████████████████████ 
     ██████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀         
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   ESSENCE OF A PROJECT
ECOSTARTEcoStart will be a reliable platform for creating
applications for financing green projects,
ecology and sharing the economy.
Instant and transparent
financing of environmental
projects.

WHITEPAPER
ONEPAGER

[....
JOIN
....]
WE CREATE
A CRYPTOCURRENCY
FOR OUR PLANET
Rtalk

Activity: 420
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 08:59:14 AM

I agree that all altcoins correlate to bitcoin.Bitcoin sets the direction of movement of the rest of the coins.Bitcoin is the least volatile and is more likely to keep and multiply your investment.
diguyo

Activity: 274

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 09:01:28 AM

Well of course you don't need to, but do you want to?

I've said this many times before - I don't think bitcoin is the long-term future of cryptos and that it will be one of these 'alt' coins that will achieve the most success. The problem is identifying which project! A lot of people hold alts for trading, big growth potential...a lot hold just to diversify their portfolio. It's up to you, but I personally think that it's a safer bet to diversify....even if the alt market doesn't look great at the moment.

Burogh

Activity: 644
Merit: 10

COVIR.IO

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 09:22:06 AM

Some altcoin are good to hold because that altcoin have good project and real product. My investment beside bitcoin is RavenCoin. Its good coin with good developers and i think ravencoin price will rising.
I think investing on altcoin is good for alternative after bitcoin, its usefull to minimizing our risk on market because sometimes altcoin have good movement

Gifolote

Activity: 308

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 09:24:51 AM

I agree that the price of altcoins depends on the price of bitcoin. and I prefer to invest my money in new altcoins because I think they can give a good profit.
kostepanych2

Activity: 1274
Merit: 105

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 09:25:59 AM

Unfortunately, I really need to hold altcoins now, because I don't want to sell them for such low prices  Sad
kelincrad

Activity: 98

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 09:27:08 AM

According to the information I learned, altcoin has become valuable. They recover while bitcoins are slowly falling. Altcoin such as rental, ZCL, DR, NEO and gas are interested. Undecided
tng811

Activity: 350

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 09:31:14 AM

The reason for holding altcoins is profit. Altcoins will bring many times more profit than bitcoin does, even though they also come with more risks. If you have a lot of money and want a safe bet, then perhaps bitcoin is for you.

staker$

Activity: 87

I love donation, BTC: 1P3TzmdoTJGafGWjoezDMudUb5zY

View Profile WWW
June 27, 2018, 09:46:58 AM

The entire Altcoins mostly are dependent upon Bitcoin's price movements except for the very few coins. Holding Bitcoin is good only up to the amount of money that you can afford to lose considering the volatile nature of it. I don't personally hold it longer but trade it for gains either in the red or in the green market. But holding favorite Altcoins I still do, I even mine them or work to collect some of them, while I am hopeful of its rise in the future but I hodle not primarily of profit but for fun. If I would like to gain, I would have to trade and earn small rather than waiting for an unpredictable rally.

▐▐   ▬▬▬▬▬   DeepOnion   ▬▬▬▬▬   ▌▌
████    40 PUBLIC AIRDROPS COMPLETED    TOR INTEGRATED    ████
▬▬▬▬   (✔) DeepVault Blockchain File Signatures  •  VoteCentral Your Vote Counts  •  deeponion.org   ▬▬▬▬
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: