Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 05:03:01 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Do we really need to hold altcoins  (Read 2320 times)
Yokonaumiyaki000

Activity: 308
Merit: 11

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 12:36:10 PM

Someone told me it is better to hold btc rather than altcoins that she doesn't see any reason why people hold altcoin. She noticed altcoins rely heavily on btc that whenever btc fall they also fall with btc. What is your take on this?
Beginning to think what your friend told you is true. I think altcoins are not really worth the hodl specially those altcoins which are not exceptionally outstanding. I think altcoins that you should hodl are those altcoins with a long term great potential, since most of them now are just exceptional at the start then starts to drop after quite some time.
You can see the statistics of your reports to moderators on the "Report to moderator" pages.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Sandra999

Activity: 182
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 12:36:25 PM

Yeah for sure, it is very good to hold some altcoins, the good altcoins, you also need to have some patience then when the price moons, you will be sure to be made already so always hold your good coins, don't sell too quick.
dusty_daniel

Activity: 574
Merit: 251

The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 12:43:22 PM

All altcoins really depend on the movement of Bitcoin’s price. But after Bitcoin finds its support zone and people accumulate it, all altcoins will start growing in sequence. It is one of the best ways to take Bitcoin away from people and give Shitcoins to them.

▄▄           ▄▄▄▄▄▄             ▄▄▄▄▄▄           ▄▄         ▄▄        ▄▄             ▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄                  ▄             ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ 
██        ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀██        ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄        ███▄       ██        ██          ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄         ██                 ███            ██▀▀▀▀██▄
██       ██▀                ██▀        ▀██       █████▄     ██        ██         ██▀        ▀██        ██                ██ ██           ██     ██
██      ▐█▌                ▐█▌          ▐█▌      ██ ▀███▄   ██        ██        ▐█▌          ▐█▌       ██               ██   ██          ██▄▄▄▄█▀
██      ▐█▌                ▐█▌          ▐█▌      ██   ▀███▄ ██        ██        ▐█▌          ▐█▌       ██              ██     ██         ██▀▀▀▀██▄
██       ██▄                ██▄        ▄██       ██     ▀█████        ██         ██▄      ▄▄  █        ██             ██       ██        ██     ██
██        ▀██▄▄▄▄▄▄██        ▀██▄▄▄▄▄▄██▀        ██       ▀███        ██          ▀██▄▄▄▄▄ ██          ██▄▄▄▄▄▄      ██         ██       ██▄▄▄▄██▀
▀▀           ▀▀▀▀▀▀             ▀▀▀▀▀▀           ▀▀         ▀▀        ▀▀             ▀▀▀▀▀  ▀▀         ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀     ▀▀           ▀▀      ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ 
           ▄▄███▄▄
     ▄▄███████████▄▄
 ▄▄███████████████████▄▄
███████████▌ ▐███████████
██▌ ▐███████ ███████▌ ▐██
███ ████▀▀██ ██▀▀████ ███
███ ██▀▄████ ████▄▀██ ███
███ ██ █████ █████ ██ ███
 ▀▀ ██ █████ █████ ██ ▀▀
     ▀ █████ █████ ▀
         ▀▀█ █▀▀
The Premier   ───────────────────
Digital Asset Management Ecosystem
────────   Powered by the ICNQ Token

[ Color  Paper ]
▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂
[ White Paper ]

▾  Medium
▾  Twitter
▾  LinkedIn
▾  Subscribe

I C N Q  T O K E N

The Token for Digital Asset Management
Matimtim

Activity: 868
Merit: 108

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 12:46:19 PM

I think depends on what coins you are trying to hold, if you think there is the possibility that someday the price of those coins will rise, then its better to hold it, until the price reach what you are expecting.

Bitcoin is the back bone of  crypto world that is why if the price of bitcoin is decreasing the price of all altcoin are also decreasing but we dont need to get  worried in that situation because its will be okay again just keep holding your money and wait the proper time.

Asawakobana2017

Activity: 322
Merit: 20

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 12:47:56 PM

All altcoins really depend on the movement of Bitcoin’s price. But after Bitcoin finds its support zone and people accumulate it, all altcoins will start growing in sequence. It is one of the best ways to take Bitcoin away from people and give Shitcoins to them.
I think we need to hold, it is simply because we are now experiencing a huge dump and if we don't make a right decision on buying or maybe holding we can maybe loss in the near future. I believe that in the next few years altcoin will pump and it will reach the top.
inyakizuryel

Activity: 378
Merit: 104

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 12:49:01 PM

Someone told me it is better to hold btc rather than altcoins that she doesn't see any reason why people hold altcoin. She noticed altcoins rely heavily on btc that whenever btc fall they also fall with btc. What is your take on this?
Right now yes and most of the people here are really holding their coins, because that is an example of investment, you will invest your coins most especially when you don't need it and you don't have anything to buy! Smiley
Last follen star

Activity: 210
Merit: 5

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 12:52:11 PM

I think everyone should solve it himself, if you are good at trading you can try to trade and get more coins when you fall, or you can just store your tokens in the hope of a bull market when they start growing faster than other coins.
I prefer hold  Smiley
prayogi

Activity: 700
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 12:54:13 PM

it is true if altcoin price is dependent on bitcoin, if bitcoin price drops then altcoin price will come down, and if the price goes up it must be altcoin price will come crawling up, but jangalah we depend on bitcoin because really if we want to use altcoin same we use bitcoin so we are free to choose who we will use.the most important we can be wise in using it.
mikaeltomcruz12

Activity: 556

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 01:01:19 PM

Off course much better on holding bitcoin than any other coin. Bitcoin has an unlimited potential than any other coin. Bitcoin show what cryptocurrency what for and support the cryptoworld.
cryptothreads

Activity: 1274
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 01:07:05 PM

If we talk about my situation, now altcoins bring a really good return. Yes, there is a correction on the market, but this is not a reason to sell coins, but an incentive to buy them at a more attractive price.
I think if you want to invest in altcoins then it is best to invest in value instead of waiting for the price to drop before buying. This is very wrong because if we do not know if their team is growing or not? It is very dangerous to invest right now. Personally, I choose only those projects that are really good and have good potential because it will be a coin that will help you make a profit in the future.
FilliDorros

Activity: 560
Merit: 11

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 01:07:59 PM

All altcoins which I earned I do not sell yet, and will not. Now is not a good time to sell any cryptocurrencies.
otto2012

Activity: 215
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
June 29, 2018, 01:08:02 PM

It seems to me that it is better to sell your coins at the right time, when their price grows by several percent.

Donate BTC. Bitcoin wallet - 1K6JocAxu3qX2BoKWXuunzMS4WaZ9Gqmde
dodgrad

Activity: 1067
Merit: 501

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 01:10:06 PM

I think we need to hold altcoins, because like bitcoin, them can grow up and fall down, so if you hold them, you know, what can you do with them.

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
███████████████████████████
██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀▀██████
█████████▄██████ ████ ▀████
██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀███▀▄██ ███
████▀   ██████   ▀██████ ██
███ ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄ ██▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▀    ▀█████ ████ ██
██  ▀██        ███▀ ███ ███
██   ▄██▄    ▄██▄   █▀▄████
███ ▄████████████▄ ████████
████▄▀███▀▀▀▀███▀▄█████████
██████▄▄      ▄▄███████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄████████
█████████████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀███████████
██████████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████
████████████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀███████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀▀  ▐█▌  ▀▀████████
██████▄     ▐█▌     ▄██████
████ ▀██▄▄███████▄▄██▀ ████
███    ██▀▀  ▄  ▀▀██    ███
██    ██   ▄███▄   ██    ██
████████  ███████  ████████
██    ██  ▀▀ █ ▀▀  ██    ██
███    ██▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄██    ███
████ ▄██▀▀██████▀▀▀██▄ ████
██████▀     ▐█▌     ▀██████
████████▄▄  ▐█▌  ▄▄████████
.30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE..
Geoll29

Activity: 266
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 01:12:58 PM

It is a must to hold altcoins especially if the value is low. We need to wait until value goes higher that it can provide us good income. It isn't wise to go on panic if suddenly the price drops because this means losses to us investors.

chillitabit

Activity: 196

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 01:13:10 PM

it's obviously an opinion of an uneducated person who knows almost nothing about crypto. Dividing crypto into bitcoin and altcoin is just pure nonsense and soon that will be widely known.
zmeddy

Activity: 532
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 01:16:07 PM

Hello, yes, there is undoubtedly a connection between bitcoin and the other altcoins. But I think that it is not necessary to keep all money only in bitcoin. At the moment, bitcoin, this is the main coin in terms of capitalization, but the situation can change ..
Kayuslawal

Activity: 112

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 01:18:01 PM

Yes we should only hold the one created and back up by great developer and team.. .
hammo

Activity: 493
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 01:18:30 PM

you need? better to say 'you must' if you sell now you lose your all profit. how it is sound dude?
malizechris

Activity: 76

View Profile WWW
June 29, 2018, 01:49:50 PM

Yes. If you come across a good project built with great use case you can holdl. These days so many start ups with fantastic vision are coming into blockchain industry.

So,  take advantage of those ones and become a successful investor.

Thanks.
sangalangdavid

Activity: 443

https://streamies.io/

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 01:53:23 PM

Yes, specially if the prices of your altcoins are low, then you should really hold your altcoins. If not, you will not earn as much and you will surely regret in the end when the prices goes up.

S T R E A M I E S -  Streaming in Anonimity  -  No rules
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●●     Whitepaper Released    ●● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
DISCORD    -    BITCOINTALK    -    WEBSITE    -    EXCHANGE
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: