Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 08:21:13 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Do we really need to hold altcoins  (Read 2320 times)
Riskiagung2425

Activity: 340
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 02:37:59 AM

yes HOLD is the best choice for now, when you HOLD your crypto then you have patience, for patience is the key to success in the world of crypto.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, which will follow the rules of the network no matter what miners do. Even if every miner decided to create 1000 bitcoins per block, full nodes would stick to the rules and reject those blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Mohondoa

Activity: 154
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 02:52:59 AM

There's many potential alts, for me it's okay to hold alts. But i don't want to hold alts If it can not give me some profit what i need. Beside that, i think they are more fast recovering than the bitcoins.
Grimjhow

Activity: 159
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 10:25:45 AM

for us also you can hold some altcoin for long term, because now altcoin the price is also still cheap, so you will get more profit in the future. by waiting for a price higher than the price you buy.
mornabo

Activity: 1148
Merit: 504

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 10:46:51 AM

there are some coins that are worth to hold at the moment, so in some cases, it is worth to hold because you are going to make a lot of money in the future

Of course, even though you see a lot of weakened coins due to the chaotic market conditions, but surely you will see some
potential coin, persisting coin and unaffected from chaotic marketc, what you should do is research which is worthed and potential
greenclub09

Activity: 560
Merit: 102

BBOD - The Best Crypto Derivatives Exchange

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 10:53:10 AM

The main reason for holding altcoins is the much higher gains than bitcoin when the market booms. It is prudent to sell some portion of an altcoin after a big run up in its price in BTC.   
i agree, nowadays we hold altcoins because they are young and have more potential to rise rapidly in short time to bring us short term profit faster than top altcoins, so i guess, anyone want to have faster profit will choose to invest in altcoins for long term holding along with bitcoin to bring more chance to get profit in the future, of course the risks of holding altcoins are much more higher than top altcoins because the are unstable and easy to be manipulated by whales for pumping and dumping, it is up to you to choose a good altcoin to invest.

p i e c e

Activity: 336
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 06:10:55 PM

there are some coins that are worth to hold at the moment, so in some cases, it is worth to hold because you are going to make a lot of money in the future

We all can feel some panic when our cryptocurrencies start to fall down. Meanwhile, it will be better to forget about your emotions and hold the altcoins that you have in your wallet. I do it. IMHO.
cmarquez

Activity: 81

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 06:21:50 PM

I always encourage my friends and colleagues to hold your alternative coins or tokens once it is distributed. Lets not be grateful for a quick gratification of the income instead we must support the project that we have invested and wait for them to mature.
Farahtenan

Activity: 420

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 07:12:18 PM

Someone told me it is better to hold btc rather than altcoins that she doesn't see any reason why people hold altcoin. She noticed altcoins rely heavily on btc that whenever btc fall they also fall with btc. What is your take on this?
Yes, I think it is very necessary once holding Altcoin. Because there are still many Altcoin who have good prospects for the future. Yes although not all Altcoin good at least you do not focus too much on Bitcoin and then leave Altcoin.
Hzero

Activity: 69

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 07:23:21 PM

Someone told me it is better to hold btc rather than altcoins that she doesn't see any reason why people hold altcoin. She noticed altcoins rely heavily on btc that whenever btc fall they also fall with btc. What is your take on this?

not always, it depends on which altcoin you hold. i see some of them has a future and his price not always depends on bitcoin. but remember you should know which altcoin really has a future, do not just speculate.
Beldon

Activity: 378

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 07:37:53 PM

Yes, I think we really need Altcoin. Because I believe that a lot of Altcoins that we deserve to hold. The most important thing that we hold Altcoin, of course, will promise for ourselves and ultimately will not disappoint.

▄▄▄        WINDHAN        |   RENEWABLE ENERGY PROJECT   ▄▄▄
||███    (((  Pre-Sale is Live  )))  ▐ ███  JOIN NOW   ███ ▌    ███||
Whitepaper  |  OnePager  |  ANN  |  Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Telegram
Altec251184

Activity: 336
Merit: 103

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 07:38:22 PM

As for me, all the Crypto-currencies are connected with BTC from him, the course and adjustments of all other coins go, BTC falls all others, it's probably as the gold and currency reserves of the countries from which the economy develops, so here, only the gold and foreign currency reserve in the sphere of crypto-currencies is BTC.
stellaekun

Activity: 234

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 07:44:12 PM

Holding seem to be the last resort in a bearish market. Prices are low and selling  will invariably means one is selling   at a loss
Xenoph0bia

Activity: 966
Merit: 501

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 07:55:31 PM

True that the alts highly rely on Bitcoin and see a gain and fall bitcoin does, but I prefer investing in alts because they  help in earning more percentage of profit than Bitcoin in the same period of time. As bitcoin is already a huge coin and has a big market capital, dip in the coin's value leads to great amount of loss.
Also, other alts have more advanced features than the pioneer like they provide more security in transactions, being completely anonymous, have less blockchain time and also can be used more than just an investment asset. Hence, they are a good investment choice.
a_t_e_e_b

Activity: 140

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 08:29:58 PM

it is true that the price of alt dependd on btc a lot and the rise and fall of alt is exponential to that of btc so if you want you can hold alt but never sell in panic or hurry
okan

Activity: 644
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 08:39:48 PM

it is true that the price of alt dependd on btc a lot and the rise and fall of alt is exponential to that of btc so if you want you can hold alt but never sell in panic or hurry

i think no.
because 90% of them are scam. they collect investors money and they slowly down to 0.000001$
i wish i hold only btc and eth.
Teamsah541616

Activity: 70

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 03:27:04 PM

some people have a faith with altcoin which they believe. because it have a good concept and strong community. and with this condition market right now , the safest way to survive are just Hold your asset. because FUD are still exist on this years.
cryptowse

Activity: 59

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 03:41:16 PM

the reason alts fall along side BTC is becuase they simply don't have fiat pairs and barley any of them have an actual main net, most if not all altcoins don't have the community that BTC has and i think the catalyst will be fiat pairs and regulation.
AntonioKurandi

Activity: 82

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 06:48:55 PM

Yup, I really recommend you doing it) I managed to participate in several ICO, some I earned quite well, I can say with certainty, for a good project, it must have a potential for the future, that it will be needed in five years. Unfortunately most projects do not have this potential. I was lucky and I came across a project focused on protecting against hacking quantum processors, and to maximize the use of all the advantages of new technologies, project Kelvin-blockchain, you need at least to consider because not every day there is such a good option for investing money. Have you heard of it? if not, check it out)
Starving_Marvin

Activity: 511
Merit: 250

Open and Transparent Science Powered By Blockchain

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 11:17:17 AM

I'm thinking that butter would be to hold the top 5 cryptocurrencies, because all of those tokens that we can hold right now. Or not. They shoundnt grow, they can but it's not certain. So we can just loose the opportunity.

Vladique

Activity: 1372
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
July 02, 2018, 11:24:51 AM

In fact, many coins do not make sense to hold, now there are a lot of shitcoins that, after entering the exchange, will never grow in value, but will only fall. Therefore, only worthy projects need to be hold
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: