Bitcoin Forum
April 27, 2024, 10:33:36 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][SMOKE BLOCKCHAIN] SMOKE NETWORK - Smoke, Get Paid. Repeat. [SMOKE.IO]  (Read 34848 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
fuznutts

Activity: 158
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 11:53:21 PM

Earn smoke tokens from Making badass smoke memes! Grin

https://steemit.com/smokenetwork/@officialfuzzy/smoke-network-meme-challenge-make-us-laugh-the-funniest-memes-will-win-smoke-token-prizes
BitcoinCleanup.com: Learn why Bitcoin isn't bad for the environment
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
krazykrista

Activity: 15
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 12:21:06 AM

I have been investing in SMOKE for awhile now, simply because someone sent me some randomly awhile back. After doing some research I decided I wanted a few thousand, I have surpassed that goal.  Smiley
bushkill

Activity: 6

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 01:21:33 AM

Nope, still no go.   Must be because I'm too new here.

Here is the other one

https://s18.postimg.cc/e6abr980p/toker.jpg

add the

[ img]   
       http://insert_picurl_here
[ /img]

to it Wink

yup, exactly what I did.

Code:

Here is the other one
[img]https://s18.postimg.cc/e6abr980p/toker.jpg[/img]
fuznutts

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 02:13:53 AM

Here is the other one

https://s18.postimg.cc/e6abr980p/toker.jpg

add the

[ img]   
       http://insert_picurl_here
[ /img]

to it Wink

yup, exactly what I did.

Code:

Here is the other one
[img]https://s18.postimg.cc/e6abr980p/toker.jpg[/img]

manishmike

Activity: 130

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 04:50:52 AM

No link to airdrop?

https://smoke.network/airdrop
krazykrista

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 02:18:39 PM

I may have to strart partaking in the ganja again so my smoke network blog can be lit.  Grin

lol you dont have to partake in ganja.  There are people who just sell gear for tobacco smokers that weed smokers use too Smiley

I mean imagine being a seller of quality products and actually earning stake in the network for promoting your gear...

I never considered that  Smiley maybe that is the path I take instead.
krazykrista

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 02:45:00 PM

How do I find a reliable real time value of SMOKE as I am buying on the DEX and not through the ICO. I really need to get more crypto savy.
krazykrista

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 04:43:47 PM

The state I live in just announced recreational marijuana being put on the ballot....medical marijuana passed a few years ago
ckybe

Activity: 122

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 07:47:55 PM

Grin I have really good ideas but I would only like to share them in secret to the devs.

As it has already happened in the past.

I think the strain is a really great idea in the roadmap in which we can branch off from in so many different ways its not even funny.

providing qr codes with purchase, a decentranalized market using encrypted messaging for a variety of things I will explain later.

I like the direction and have invested some in the ICO to help make it. It more than just about money though and showing that to the people will ensure success.

Good luck team, I will check here.

How do I find a reliable real time value of SMOKE as I am buying on the DEX and not through the ICO. I really need to get more crypto savy.

I think price in ICO lower than DEX.. Shows good demand for this project once released and no dumping
lolobubu

Activity: 133
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 08:00:51 PM

I bought my first SMOKE.  Now can i be part of the cool kids  Tongue 

great job dev team !

you seems to be professional which can be very rare nowadays in crypto world, I heard more than 90% ICO's failed and you have shown to have a working testnet bblockchain. i am amazed nobody else can see this aspect.  Most coins only have ERC20 contract and raise millions. Here you are, have working blockchain testnet code up and running and softcap and hardcap very small numbers.

i will explain the reasons why i am investing in SMOKE.

1 :Tired of the SCAM and P&D coin around the forum which is manipulated by big investors and 'influencers' and almost impossible to get the same price for normal people like me as all the big investors get large discounts and dump, 95% of the shitty coins are just made for a group of peoples who can control everything including exchange listings and all aspects of play and when they get some BTC from sells ICO/instamine/secret pool/premine they just disappear and create a new coin and start up a new ICO, sometimes even with the same advisors on the team! ....there is no end because there is always peoples how don't know that and follow the wolf like McAffee and others online.

2 :I am bibg supporter of cannabis and specially if it's for medical.

3 :BTC had this success because of SR and black market so i go back to the fundamentals with SMOKE as I see people talk about encryption and a fast chain here.

4: If lots of dispensary and auxillary businesses buy SMOKE to make a social media account the value will become very real in the eyes of the cannabis community at large and with real value comes real good deal for holding long term (I hodl gang).

5 : For the moment supply is very low and with only 10% inflation it will stay low which means the moon later.

6 : I did not smoke for a month so buying SMOKE ICO is like buying weed, that rush you get. Cheesy

i am sure that this community will grow up strong and this coin will become a major coin and success of the cannabis industry.

i hope all is real and this is not a scam .  Grin 
ManicMeddler

Activity: 205

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 08:16:33 PM

The SMOKE branding is top notch team.

I can imagine a SMOKE brand of weed one day Cheesy

ManicMeddler

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 08:26:16 PM

Grin I have really good ideas but I would only like to share them in secret to the devs.

I think the strain is a really great idea in the roadmap in which we can branch off from in so many different ways its not even funny.

providing qr codes with purchase, a decentranalized market using encrypted messaging for a variety of things I will explain later.

I like the direction and have invested some in the ICO to help make it. It more than just about money though and showing that to the people will ensure success.

I think price in ICO lower than DEX.. Shows good demand for this project once released and no dumping

I hope you get to share your ideas, so far I spoke to others on telegram and was very friendly.

Are you a developer Ckybe?  I want hear more about market place you speak of. For SMOKE would be good I think.

lolobubu

Activity: 133

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 08:34:52 PM

I hope you get to share your ideas, so far I spoke to others on telegram and was very friendly.

Are you a developer Ckybe?  I want hear more about market place you speak of. For SMOKE would be good I think.

I want to hear too...

also there is a rumour on the telegram channel team has working blockchain ready to launch early to ICO contributors. Is this true op?
Mad Scientist

Activity: 223

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 08:58:30 PM

Dev, this softcap is very low.  I think you will surpass that, so if you have a working blockchain already is the money for exchange listings and marketing mainly? I did not look at the whitepaper, it seems very detailed but extremely long.

Smoke already on coinmarket cap?  How?
thatguyrex1t

Activity: 3

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 09:11:46 PM

I bought my first SMOKE.  Now can i be part of the cool kids  Tongue 

great job dev team !

you seems to be professional which can be very rare nowadays in crypto world, I heard more than 90% ICO's failed and you have shown to have a working testnet bblockchain. i am amazed nobody else can see this aspect.  Most coins only have ERC20 contract and raise millions. Here you are, have working blockchain testnet code up and running and softcap and hardcap very small numbers.

i will explain the reasons why i am investing in SMOKE.

1 :Tired of the SCAM and P&D coin around the forum which is manipulated by big investors and 'influencers' and almost impossible to get the same price for normal people like me as all the big investors get large discounts and dump, 95% of the shitty coins are just made for a group of peoples who can control everything including exchange listings and all aspects of play and when they get some BTC from sells ICO/instamine/secret pool/premine they just disappear and create a new coin and start up a new ICO, sometimes even with the same advisors on the team! ....there is no end because there is always peoples how don't know that and follow the wolf like McAffee and others online.

2 :I am bibg supporter of cannabis and specially if it's for medical.

3 :BTC had this success because of SR and black market so i go back to the fundamentals with SMOKE as I see people talk about encryption and a fast chain here.

4: If lots of dispensary and auxillary businesses buy SMOKE to make a social media account the value will become very real in the eyes of the cannabis community at large and with real value comes real good deal for holding long term (I hodl gang).

5 : For the moment supply is very low and with only 10% inflation it will stay low which means the moon later.

6 : I did not smoke for a month so buying SMOKE ICO is like buying weed, that rush you get. Cheesy

i am sure that this community will grow up strong and this coin will become a major coin and success of the cannabis industry.

i hope all is real and this is not a scam .  Grin 

Definitely not a scam. This is just the beginning of exciting times ahead😤
pstraene

Activity: 364
Merit: 11

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 09:14:50 PM

smoking is not healthy and marijuana smoking is not good either. Therefore, I prefer to invest in a top ten token and knows that the course rises in the long term. because if this project fails, my money is gone ! and honestly ? Why do we need a blockchain? there are already so many  Huh
Mad Scientist

Activity: 223

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 09:34:55 PM

smoking is not healthy and marijuana smoking is not good either. Therefore, I prefer to invest in a top ten token and knows that the course rises in the long term. because if this project fails, my money is gone ! and honestly ? Why do we need a blockchain? there are already so many  Huh

I also invest in top tens like EOS but I think with low caps its about higher risk.. higher reward.
ManicMeddler

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 09:40:54 PM

I also invest in top tens like EOS but I think with low caps its about higher risk.. higher reward.

Oh yeah.  I see this as big as doge Cheesy . ... Or at least top 100 by year end. I will tell you one thing, I would never be able to buy 1% of all EOS but with SMOKE this is possible.

manishmike

Activity: 130

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 01:19:33 AM

I've been following a few coins since around August, and I must say you guys have impressed.

Keep up the solid work.. And keep us updated on mainnet smoke blockchain! When we SMOKE 4 real I will be happy.  Grin

Keep smoking. 😉
fuznutts

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 03:42:00 AM

Dev, this softcap is very low.  I think you will surpass that, so if you have a working blockchain already is the money for exchange listings and marketing mainly? I did not look at the whitepaper, it seems very detailed but extremely long.

Smoke already on coinmarket cap?  How?

Yeh they always tend to ask for less than they need and deliver then ask for funds.  The largest costs by far for them have been in marketing and listing....though development is certainly a dent in funding as well.

Like you said, they already have a testnet that could go live right now, but they wish to improve and add more bells and whistles.  I generally dont come out saying that a token makes me bullish but I am very bullish on it...though i am biased.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 »
  Print  

Jump to: