Bitcoin Forum
July 04, 2024, 09:24:37 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 [25] 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][SMOKE BLOCKCHAIN] SMOKE NETWORK - Smoke, Get Paid. Repeat. [SMOKE.IO]  (Read 34853 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
TMARK446

Activity: 168
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 12:15:18 AM

Nice project, and with a low supply, this can really be good!

question is, how much should i buy?
anyone?

How much every you can.
With more smoke you can. use as a stake the more say you have in the platform.
TMARK446

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 12:21:49 AM

This project has pretty good ideas and practicality and that’s what I like. Additionally, I have studied the road map and I'm very pleased to see that the work will be done in a short time. Good job.

If one would love to invest on any crypto project - smoke should be considered - you know why-cause smoke platform and the project in general have alot of potential and also lots to offer to investors.
TMARK446

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 12:23:43 AM

Anytime i watch the smoke video and i hear
Smoke, get paid repeat 🔂
just feel like I'm already in the marijuana biz ahahaha

after investing in SMOKE, you kinda already are Grin
although the main net is not launched yet

I wonder what will be the best way to attract non smokers to the platform? Any ideas?

The best way to attract non smokers in my opinion is through marketing, which is already greatly done, it just takes some time. With all the fuzz about facebook, there is surely a need for a different social media plattform, where freedom of speech is ruling and not the things ongoing on facebook.
Even on youtube with the adpocalypse and the ongoing censorship and being "non advertiser friendly" there is a definite need for something like the SMOKE network.
More and more people accept the great medicinal and recreational features of cannabis and these, smokers as non smokers, would love to have a platform to talk to each other.
Then it comes down to see a need, fill a need - SMOKE network, for smokers and non smokers alike.

Freedom of Speech, true FOP without censoring is what the world is going to. FB and TWTR censors shit

this ^

I have had many of my tweets censored especially around the 2016 election. I will also say that I am not sure if my followers are not being censored as well, it seems like everytime I gain 2 followers I wqill lose two. I have been stuck between 715 and 720 for the past few months
This has happened to. all. of us, i. think that's why smoke network is growing really fast - people are beginning to. understand it all now.
TMARK446

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 12:25:19 AM

Will the smoke coins be stored within your smoke network account, so you can always have a look at it when you log in or will there be a seperate wallet?

mosdef-
your smoke coin is safe and store on your account wallet that was created for that purpose, - it will be sooo save provided you kept your private keys out of reach of scammers 😉

of course

will the wallet be created when you create a smoke.network account, or a smoke.io account, or both?

edit: found it. under the smoke.io mvp features
If smoke network lunches many third party app will lunch also and most will create smoke wallet - that is off from the main net exchange
heyimsnuffles

Activity: 70

View Profile WWW
May 13, 2018, 12:27:08 AM

Smoke, get paid repeat 🔂

I wonder what will be the best way to attract non smokers to the platform? Any ideas?

The best way to attract non smokers in my opinion is through marketing, which is already greatly done, it just takes some time. With all the fuzz about facebook, there is surely a need for a different social media plattform, where freedom of speech is ruling and not the things ongoing on facebook.
Even on youtube with the adpocalypse and the ongoing censorship and being "non advertiser friendly" there is a definite need for something like the SMOKE network.
More and more people accept the great medicinal and recreational features of cannabis and these, smokers as non smokers, would love to have a platform to talk to each other.
Then it comes down to see a need, fill a need - SMOKE network, for smokers and non smokers alike.

Freedom of Speech, true FOP without censoring is what the world is going to. FB and TWTR censors shit

this ^

I have had many of my tweets censored especially around the 2016 election. I will also say that I am not sure if my followers are not being censored as well, it seems like everytime I gain 2 followers I wqill lose two. I have been stuck between 715 and 720 for the past few months
This has happened to. all. of us, i. think that's why smoke network is growing really fast - people are beginning to. understand it all now.

I hope so. We all see it lol.
TMARK446

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 12:34:25 AM

Don’t forget to head over and get your free smoke!

Pretty impressed with the airdrop page. There's a literally a reward for everything, tweet, watching a trailer and even a mention on Reddit.   Roll Eyes

So sad 😔 😔 the task to is decreasing as soon as smoke team got aware of how people were participating on. the airdrop, invite has reduced to 4 par invites.

Smoke is cheap in crowdsale though so anyone who holds shitcoins should consider instead moving some of their hodlings to things like Smoke.  If there is a project without a working service, and you hodl tokens....smoke has never been a better deal.

The presale tokens already are trading for approx 15% above ICO price on bitshares dex so its unlikely to have many coins out there with such favorable risk/reward ratios (imo).

I personally think buying them is probably better than doing the bounties.
I. bought smoke token - cause i believe it will elevate soon - who wouldn't after seeing such seriousness by all team members involved - even the communities too all. supporting smoke like they are all. the inventors - smoke really have a great potential - the future will tell alot about what the early adopters gained.
TMARK446

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 12:36:36 AM

Smoke, get paid repeat 🔂

this ^

I hope so. We all see it lol.
For sure buddy - we all we see the smoke potential.
ghayas

Activity: 98
Merit: 1

The Crypto Guy

View Profile WWW
May 13, 2018, 12:56:48 AM

I have a question for you, apart from earning on Contents, how much interest does the SMOKE holders earn?

Stipend ● the Freelancer's Currency
▬▬ ● ● PoS / Masternodes ● ● ▬▬ (https://stipend.me/)
manishmike

Activity: 130

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 01:59:15 AM

where is your roadmap? you need to add a roadmap so that participants are not confused in following this project.

Great point.  These guys do have one and last i checked they were way ahead.  Something they should definitely be doing to help people understand.  It IS a bit of a shame that they are not showing that they are ahead of schedule on roadmap because it gives people lots of confidence.  Thanks for offering those thoughts. 
"way ahead" 😂 true that
for smoke core team-i don't think they need one -
those guys are awesome - their dedication on. this project is superb

True, the team is very much dedicated and hardworking. It’s a good sign you know.
manishmike

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 02:00:10 AM

I have a question for you, apart from earning on Contents, how much interest does the SMOKE holders earn?
I don’t think they have pos. They are like Steemit, true?
manishmike

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 02:02:02 AM

This project has pretty good ideas and practicality and that’s what I like. Additionally, I have studied the road map and I'm very pleased to see that the work will be done in a short time. Good job.

If one would love to invest on any crypto project - smoke should be considered - you know why-cause smoke platform and the project in general have alot of potential and also lots to offer to investors.

Great vibe. Investing in smoke is a good deal and will payout as a great investments soon...
TMARK446

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 03:05:15 AM

謝謝分享
随时欢迎你 - 你呢。认可的烟雾网络 - 是您的国家认可的烟雾平台吗?
heyimsnuffles

View Profile WWW
May 13, 2018, 03:45:48 AM

That’s a good question, like if they hoard SMOKE
heyimsnuffles

View Profile WWW
May 13, 2018, 03:55:40 AM

謝謝分享
随时欢迎你 - 你呢。认可的烟雾网络 - 是您的国家认可的烟雾平台吗?

Translation please Wink
ghayas

The Crypto Guy

View Profile WWW
May 13, 2018, 05:46:37 AM

It is a DPOS. And even Steemit have interest rates i.e APR. Somewhat similar approach is adapted by SMOKE.

Find out the Interest rate? Let's test how much you guys know!

ghayas

The Crypto Guy

View Profile WWW
May 13, 2018, 06:23:48 AM

That’s a good question, like if they hoard SMOKE

lol. I know Shocked Shocked Shocked Gimme the answer.. Find out..

char0n

Activity: 199
Merit: 5

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 08:47:50 AM
Last edit: May 13, 2018, 09:12:31 AM by char0n

It is a DPOS. And even Steemit have interest rates i.e APR. Somewhat similar approach is adapted by SMOKE.

As stated on one of the first smoke deck pages "Holders of SMOKE earn interest on top of content rewards (15% of rewards pool)"
Is that the answer you wanted?
char0n

Activity: 199
Merit: 5

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 08:59:49 AM

What do you guys think about the innovative features of the smoke network?
(talking about social media, strain reviews, dispernsary reviews)
Do you think that this could result in a encyclopedia for cannabis and everything surrounding it?
Larsinist

Activity: 510
Merit: 31

CryptoDude

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 10:43:23 AM

As stated on one of the first smoke deck pages "Holders of SMOKE earn interest on top of content rewards (15% of rewards pool)"
must be, cause thats what i have read!
ghayas

The Crypto Guy

View Profile WWW
May 13, 2018, 11:22:00 AM

...And the WINNER is char0n

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 [25] 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 »
  Print  

Jump to: