Bitcoin Forum
June 27, 2024, 07:01:20 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 ... 61 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 💥⭕️[ANN] Fair Ninja - 1st Worldwide Classifieds Marketplace Using Blockchain⭕️  (Read 6201 times)
UnBiased

Activity: 46
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 09:49:42 PM
Last edit: May 10, 2018, 10:00:38 PM by UnBiased

I thought that this platform is like those who already exists then they just added Blockchain Technology on the project. But I was amazed that it is really a good deal. This will be a breakthrough in online selling industry. By using advanced technology with safety features then powered by a multi-language automated translation which really a wall breaker among nations. No discrimination and hassle-free. Third-World country can have what the First-world country have.

This was really like me! UNBIASED and fair transactions.
ZeidFreak

Activity: 200
Merit: 10

Macho Gwapito ako!

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 01:31:14 AM
Last edit: May 11, 2018, 02:07:33 AM by ZeidFreak

do you know what's good in the fair ninja project platform? one of the good thing in this project is that you can now buy things that you want using crypto currency,
you dont need to exchange this into fiat money. isn't amazing?
Yes absolutely Fair Ninja is a universal marketplace anything you want to buy using our favorite Crypto currency is 100% sure. I hope they will release their MVP platform during ICO period. But they need to release their apps so we can use that before and after ICO.
ezbreezy08

Activity: 168
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 02:13:32 AM

Fair Ninja, the world first and the biggest multinational online classifieds platform for trading second hand goods and services using cryptocurrency.

How do you differ from other online services that uses also cryptocurrency to transact all over the world? You said that you are the first ICO that existed in classified platforms, how can you prove to us that you are safe and reliable marketplace?
P.S. I am not fan of buying second hand goods because most of that are stolen.

Hi:). There are multiple reasons. We have already working classifieds company behind us, Oglasnik. The safety comes from using smart contracts, both buyer and seller are protected, as seller cannot recieve payment if the item/product isn't delievered to buyer as in the condition they agreed on. Also, there will be rating system on user profiles to keep trust between sellers and buyers. Notice that the platform isn't just second hand goods, it is everything that people are buying and selling in usual classifieds, or online marketplaces.

So the product will be sent back to the seller and the buyers payment will get their own refund if the agreement between the two doesn't meet? Will there be an additional payment fee for the transaction? Will it be charged on the seller or buyer ?

It is said in their whitepaper that if both buyer and seller doesnt agree with the trade then the item will be returned to the seller and the buyer will get its paid token. But if the seller doesnt get the item within 2weeks the seller will hold the funds.
That's a fair deal in any other business if one doesn't agree with the trade then item will be return, But in the future Fair Ninja will give a review on both side to give their ratings and compliments if they are legit and trusted. If their Apps will go live across the country then we might have a new Alibaba marketplace.
Greninja

Activity: 112

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 04:06:50 AM

as what i have understand in the fair ninja project is we can buy the things whether if it is a gadgets, an accessories,
a clothes  and the like using the crypto currecncy and the fiat money? so if that's the case he fair ninja project platform is a very nice project mostly to the women out their who wants to shop online.
Giratina

Activity: 126
Merit: 2

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 04:48:04 AM

the fair ninja project based on their white paper they  has a feature that is a fast transaction meaning once you buy or purchase a certain goods they will deliver it as soon as possible.
so what if it is available over sea how long is the delivery time of the roduct?
beermen

Activity: 37

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 01:36:46 PM

do you know what's good in the fair ninja project platform? one of the good thing in this project is that you can now buy things that you want using crypto currency,

It is amazing to have that way. as i saw the spreadsheet and their plans you will be anonymous in buying anything on their platform.
but i have a question on that.
yes you can be unknown in paying it, but how can you have the item you bought if you will not give your name and address information.
to whom and to where they will deliver it? just thoughts.
jlaw007

Activity: 210
Merit: 4

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 01:56:40 PM

Yes, the project  Fair Ninja will really be a number 1 worldwide classified marketplace that uses blockchain. Aside from using crypto currency the feature of using smart contracts in each transaction is a really good setup. This make it secure for both the buyer and the seller.
smith4cris

Activity: 238
Merit: 6

Some people live their dreams...destiny passes by.

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 01:58:58 PM

the fair ninja project based on their white paper they  has a feature that is a fast transaction meaning once you buy or purchase a certain goods they will deliver it as soon as possible.
so what if it is available over sea how long is the delivery time of the roduct?

I do have a question with that, since both buyers and seller will use Fair Ninja, cost of shipping and preferred shipping company shall be at the discretion of both parties or will Fair Ninja have a say on this?

L I N A   R E V I E W   ⚫●.  __COMMUNITY-DRIVEN REVIEW PLATFORM__
█ ▌   PARTICIPATE NOW   ▐ █ (https://lina.review)
jlaw007

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 02:10:10 PM

Fair Ninja, the world first and the biggest multinational online classifieds platform for trading second hand goods and services using cryptocurrency.

How do you differ from other online services that uses also cryptocurrency to transact all over the world? You said that you are the first ICO that existed in classified platforms, how can you prove to us that you are safe and reliable marketplace?
P.S. I am not fan of buying second hand goods because most of that are stolen.

Hi:). There are multiple reasons. We have already working classifieds company behind us, Oglasnik. The safety comes from using smart contracts, both buyer and seller are protected, as seller cannot recieve payment if the item/product isn't delievered to buyer as in the condition they agreed on. Also, there will be rating system on user profiles to keep trust between sellers and buyers. Notice that the platform isn't just second hand goods, it is everything that people are buying and selling in usual classifieds, or online marketplaces.

So the product will be sent back to the seller and the buyers payment will get their own refund if the agreement between the two doesn't meet? Will there be an additional payment fee for the transaction? Will it be charged on the seller or buyer ?

It is said in their whitepaper that if both buyer and seller doesnt agree with the trade then the item will be returned to the seller and the buyer will get its paid token. But if the seller doesnt get the item within 2weeks the seller will hold the funds.
That's a fair deal in any other business if one doesn't agree with the trade then item will be return, But in the future Fair Ninja will give a review on both side to give their ratings and compliments if they are legit and trusted. If their Apps will go live across the country then we might have a new Alibaba marketplace.

The money can be refunded once the item is returned, I would like to know how about the charges made to the buyer will this be refunded in full as well? Are the smart contracts pre-drafted or the buyer and the seller can modify certain portion of the contract?
smith4cris

Activity: 238
Merit: 6

Some people live their dreams...destiny passes by.

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 02:16:25 PM

Buying of Second-hand Products in Online Marketplace- Big NO.
Selling of Second-hand Products in Online Marketplace- Another Big NO.

I don't really want to use internet to transact other people even in nationwide. It seems like there are plenty of scammers who are waiting for a person to fool. Usually, there are Cash on Delivery but I don't think it is enough for the sellers to receive the payment successfully. Sometimes, there are holdapers who will buy second-hand products and tell the sellers to meet up in a place. A place where you don't know your security.
Until now, I did not look for a product in online marketplace but I want to testify that this project will bring changes in online services.

At first glance, I found this comment a negative one. But as I have read the whole statement, there is a point that you have given Fair Ninja a chance when you said: "but I want to testify that this project will bring changes in online services".

You have stated your point there but here's what Fair Ninja offers, your payment will be released once you have received the item and confirm that it is in "working order or good condition". This will be done at the same time. That was a superb change that Fair Ninja offers! Protection to Sellers from Bogus Buyers and Protection to Buyers from Deceptive Sellers who sell defective items.

I see people who buys brand new product but still receive items different from their expectations. Buying or Selling second hand goods is a Big Yes for me. I have actually sold my old phone online and bought a guitar half a price online and its almost like brand new. Since you can return the items this will serve as your warranty if the Seller made any misrepresentation or did not disclose any know issue of the item you are buying. Plus you can rate the seller as well.

L I N A   R E V I E W   ⚫●.  __COMMUNITY-DRIVEN REVIEW PLATFORM__
█ ▌   PARTICIPATE NOW   ▐ █ (https://lina.review)
jlaw007

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 02:22:25 PM

So you are not just a payment platform but also a marketplace like ebay and Amazon? Do you have target sellers already that would partner with Fair Ninja? What would be the guarantee that Fair Ninja will be better and exceed the leading online marketplaces riight now?

Its not like they can guarantee that at the moment, but if you have been reading the whitepaper for the project or how they present the idea of the project it is certainly will be the 1st Worldwide Classifieds Marketplace using Blockchain. Ebay and Amazon have been in existence for a longer time now, but what Fair Ninja offers are a world were cryptocurrencies are used and smartcontracts can be enforced. The acceptance of the project is favorable for us who believes in the decentralized world of bitcoin and cryptocurrencies. Maybe in the future we can buy a house a car and whatever we wish for using Bitcoin at Fair Ninja marketplace.
jlaw007

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 02:26:54 PM

Hi everyone! Just added the Entry Money ICO to my website   https://findico.io/ico/fair-ninja-ysh   Findico.io is a leading cryptocurrency and ICOs portal. Whether you are already involved with ICO or other cryptocurrencies or just want to get into it, Findico.io is a resource to keep updated. ICO rating platform supported by investors and financial experts and users. Findico.io mission is to make it easy for users to find the best ICOs to join. We strive to provide useful and transparent information on ICOs, helping users find projects that have a great potential for success. We also offer a whitelabel platform for ICO projects (Wallet, tokensale system, smart contract, audit and etc) to present themselves to potential users. We have steadily increased the quantity and the quality of information required from ICO projects and we will continue to do so to help this new industry flourish.

Hi, nice one there. You have a summary of all upcoming ICOs right? It is just right to add Fair-Ninja to your website. I'm hoping that we can see this project succeed in the future. Its good to know that you are willing to help new industries flourish. Good luck.
FairNinjaICO

Activity: 21

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 02:56:56 PM

Hi guys! There are two new members that we would like to introduce!

Brigham Ricks - Legal Advisor

Founder and CEO of Pennywise P2P and managing attorney at IUURI Legal. More than 15 years of international legal experience.

Shaunya Bhayani - Marketing Advisor

Currently working Global Communications & Recruitment Marketing at eBay.
Shaunya brings dedication,versatility and marketing manager experience.

We soon update initial thread,but the changes are made on website so check it out  Smiley . Just a quickly reminder our private sale is still live!
Wallflower28

Activity: 378
Merit: 11

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 03:49:08 PM

Buying of Second-hand Products in Online Marketplace- Big NO.
Selling of Second-hand Products in Online Marketplace- Another Big NO.

I don't really want to use internet to transact other people even in nationwide. It seems like there are plenty of scammers who are waiting for a person to fool. Usually, there are Cash on Delivery but I don't think it is enough for the sellers to receive the payment successfully. Sometimes, there are holdapers who will buy second-hand products and tell the sellers to meet up in a place. A place where you don't know your security.
Until now, I did not look for a product in online marketplace but I want to testify that this project will bring changes in online services.

Well, my respect for your "Big No" Wallflower28, but don't be too left out i'd say.

Online Marketplace may have it's downside as you cited but it has made an entire new economy on its own.  It has saved people a whole lot of time looking for what they need at prices they could afford and made it easier for others to dispose of their unwanted gifts, used appliances and many other items that is still of value.

An online marketplace is generally a safe place to expose, there are just some signals to look for whether a vendor or buyer is of a good reputation.

Give it a try, i'm sure you will like the whole idea and will find the online market fit for some, if not all, items you are on the look for.
I will try it if Fair Ninja will launch successfully. But until there is no P2P Network for online classified marketplace that used blockchain technology in order to make a transparent transaction, I will not enter the online marketplace. There are many scammers around us and it is good to play safe or we will be fooled by this criminals. I want to buy safe and Fair Ninja can help me to deal in that situation.

xaviervilla

Activity: 350
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 05:59:42 PM

hmm.. Nice project you have here, kudos to the developing team that has worked together to
build this great concept. I know that this will really be a big success because this really solves
a lot of problems that I and other crypto people currently has specially the problem of having
too few options on how we can use all our hard earned crypto currencies. I think that this will
concept will really draw in a lot of crypto enthusiasts from different parts of the world. I am
excited to see this project already up and running.
Similificator

Activity: 882
Merit: 403

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 06:04:48 PM

Fair Ninja is the world’s first multi-national online classifieds platform that allows
users to buy and sell goods and services from anywhere in the world to anyone in
the world. Our goal is to connect the world’s individual classified marketplaces into
a single market, making commerce easier than ever. Moreover, the Fair Ninja
platform will be the first to offer fully integrated cryptocurrency payment options,
including Bitcoin, Ethereum, and Litecoin, as well as our own ERC20-compliant
Yoshi coin. Using smart contracts, Fair Ninja will offer transparent, reliable, secure,
and anonymous transactions that will make online commerce internationally viable
and completely frictionless.

Damn, this project is really the bomb. I was always wishing that something like this would really come to help people like me who want's to make businesses online with the use of the cryptos to have more advantage and more profits without risking my funds or even going through the hassle of looking for trusted escrows just to make sure that my funds are safe and that I make good business. I really am excited to see this concept up and running so I, and a lot of other people can use it and enjoy all the benefits there are. Good luck!
redhondaxrm125

Activity: 266
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 06:09:47 PM

I was just scrolling back and fort, refreshing the page hoping that I would find good projects that are still starting up or about to start up. And when I was just about to give up, I saw this thread and was amazed by the unique concept that this project had. I must say, I am really interested. I find it so appealing that at last I can go and buy stuff online without having to go through the hassle of converting into us dollars. I am eager to see more from this project, I will watch this thread. great job devs.
FairNinjaICO

Activity: 21

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 06:20:49 PM

I was just scrolling back and fort, refreshing the page hoping that I would find good projects that are still starting up or about to start up. And when I was just about to give up, I saw this thread and was amazed by the unique concept that this project had. I must say, I am really interested. I find it so appealing that at last I can go and buy stuff online without having to go through the hassle of converting into us dollars. I am eager to see more from this project, I will watch this thread. great job devs.

Thanks so much! Smiley , we are still at early stage,we have high ambitions about the project and we plan to expand team even more with high quality members (latest one our marketing advisor currently working at ebay!) . We take it very seriously and we are aware of the huge potential of this kind of project so we will keep updating our progress  Smiley
Rapha-EL

Activity: 76

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 09:14:40 PM

Fair Ninja is the world’s first multi-national online classifieds platform that allows
users to buy and sell goods and services from anywhere in the world to anyone in
the world. Our goal is to connect the world’s individual classified marketplaces into
a single market, making commerce easier than ever. Moreover, the Fair Ninja
platform will be the first to offer fully integrated cryptocurrency payment options,
including Bitcoin, Ethereum, and Litecoin, as well as our own ERC20-compliant
Yoshi coin. Using smart contracts, Fair Ninja will offer transparent, reliable, secure,
and anonymous transactions that will make online commerce internationally viable
and completely frictionless.

Damn, this project is really the bomb. I was always wishing that something like this would really come to help people like me who want's to make businesses online with the use of the cryptos to have more advantage and more profits without risking my funds or even going through the hassle of looking for trusted escrows just to make sure that my funds are safe and that I make good business. I really am excited to see this concept up and running so I, and a lot of other people can use it and enjoy all the benefits there are. Good luck!
It says from anywhere in the world to anyone in the world, what if the online shop i want to shop in is not a Fair Ninja registed seller how can I use the platform to shop in the said shop?
Chikitita2004

Activity: 560
Merit: 121

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 09:20:59 PM

Have you negotiated already with online sellers accross the globe to partner with? Since payment will be made in Crypto what if the sellers do not prepfer or do not want crypto as payments, will Fair Ninjan convert the crypto payment into fiat and forward them to the sellers?

☉☉☉ ARTCOIN.AI ☉☉☉ ▐| BLOCKCHAIN ART GALLERY SYSTEM |▌
◐ o ◑ Blockchain Can Bring The Fine Art Investment World Together ◐ o ◑
┣▇  MEDIUM  ┣▇  FACEBOOK   ┣▇  TWITTER   ┣▇  LINKEDIN   ┣▇  PINTEREST   ┣▇  INSTAGRAM
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 ... 61 »
  Print  

Jump to: