Bitcoin Forum
June 29, 2024, 08:59:59 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 💥⭕️[ANN] Fair Ninja - 1st Worldwide Classifieds Marketplace Using Blockchain⭕️  (Read 6201 times)
essentiale

Activity: 30
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 06:00:45 PM

The fair ninja already have a partnership in ebay and amazon the two well known companies a big names in terms of online marketing this is a great idea, i am very excited to witness the fair ninja project to hit their hard cap soon.

Just to make it clear,don't know where u got that information,we don't have partnership with them:)

Lol. I sure know fair ninja doesn't need to be in partner with those two shtty online shops just to be able to succeed and hit or hit their hard cap. In fact, I think that fair ninja will be kicking those two in the ass and become the most used by more people in the future since it offers so much more options and benefits compared to those two.
Rapha-EL

Activity: 76

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 07:50:14 PM

The fair ninja already have a partnership in ebay and amazon the two well known companies a big names in terms of online marketing this is a great idea, i am very excited to witness the fair ninja project to hit their hard cap soon.

Just to make it clear,don't know where u got that information,we don't have partnership with them:)

Lol. I sure know fair ninja doesn't need to be in partner with those two shtty online shops just to be able to succeed and hit or hit their hard cap. In fact, I think that fair ninja will be kicking those two in the ass and become the most used by more people in the future since it offers so much more options and benefits compared to those two.
He’ve probobly mistaken ICMA for ebay and amazon, International Classified Marketplace Associated which connect them to other giant marketplaces but it was not said they are going to partner with them. Yes they are going to outmatch these giant marketplaces and i beleve they can because of the difference they will be making.
micahyahel10

Activity: 168

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 08:52:55 PM

I often buy online through amazon but i haven't read, nor informed if there is a loyalty program for frequent buyers.
It' good to know that Fair ninja offers a loyalty program for frequent users, such as giving rewards.
SeanWayne

Activity: 94
Merit: 7

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 11:33:16 PM

Hahahaha! WTF! seriously? i was eating my breakfast when i read this sh*tty partnership. Fair Ninja is different and nothing else in this big companies will partner Fair Nija though they are bigger and recognize by many people. i guess you should have a deep research.
kingvirtus09

Activity: 868
Merit: 108

www.Artemis.co

View Profile WWW
May 22, 2018, 11:36:48 PM

I often buy online through amazon but i haven't read, nor informed if there is a loyalty program for frequent buyers.
It' good to know that Fair ninja offers a loyalty program for frequent users, such as giving rewards.
Oh really i haven't read their white paper. SO if i bought a new stuff they will give me a reward after i purchase item? is it a Fair NInja token or a token tha is available for payment. (E.G. Bitcoin or Ethereum? just let me know if this is correct.

ZeidFreak

Activity: 200
Merit: 10

Macho Gwapito ako!

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 11:41:39 PM
Last edit: May 27, 2018, 09:54:32 PM by ZeidFreak

Oh really i haven't read their white paper. SO if i bought a new stuff they will give me a reward after i purchase item? is it a Fair NInja token or a token tha is available for payment. (E.G. Bitcoin or Ethereum? just let me know if this is correct.
Maybe they can pay you with their token. You should be ready in case they anounce it. Buy more token while it's hot!

Lol! how does it possible? Partnership with this giant companies will not entertain ICO's, i guess they will create their token, we don't know yet but i'm hoping for that one.

Hahahaha! WTF! seriously? i was eating my breakfast when i read this sh*tty partnership. Fair Ninja is different and nothing else in this big companies will partner Fair Nija though they are bigger and recognize by many people. i guess you should have a deep research.
hahaha damn! He's out of his mind. He needs more research about the project.
Wallflower28

Activity: 378
Merit: 11

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 04:27:42 AM

Smart contract, i think these features of fair ninja has a big impact for this project... Why? Because when we  buy items online the first thing that came to our mind is first if the seller is legit seller, second if the items are original and not fake and three if all of these are not scam... That's why fair ninja provide a solution to end this, with smart contract your money/token are safe with them before giving to the seller... And both of them need to comply with the contract before and after their transaction...
Smart Contract can be a Proof-of-Work of the seller to the buyer. Once there is a verification comes from the buyer the he received the products already, the transaction will process and the seller will also receive the payment. Smart Contract helps both parties to become safe and receive a compensation whether he is a buyer or a seller.

Ganerch

Activity: 180
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 07:13:40 AM

Loyalty program is good specially online, because nowadays people preffed to buy online due to traffic and workloads. Me I preffed to buy online I like it when Im rewarded so hopefully they will add this feature to their project, rewarding customers is equal to loyal customers. By the way the token they will use named yoshi coin.
shenglizhe

Activity: 52

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 07:31:28 AM

They won't be selling yoshis in the US and other countries where it is banned so, it might be difficult to create partnership there and even if they become partners, the process might become different since users will probably need to use fiat there.
scarleth06

Activity: 126

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 11:58:01 AM

Really well that's good news, have a reward for their frequent user's is a big satisfaction indeed. It's like rebate when your paying debt on time to a financing company and it's a good feeling when you have this rebate, maybe for fair ninja they will give free token as a reward...

Chimecho

Activity: 98

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 01:16:19 PM

in fact you will have a site like an alexpress, just based on the block chain, if so then you will have success I'm sure this is a very necessary platform I would be such a beneficiary

Well, aliexpress really is such a good online shopping platform. It literally has almost everything that anyone wants or needs be it clothes, accessories, electronic, and so much more. People that love online shopping are increasing and crypto people loves this too. So if it comes to this industry, I know it will be a big hit, which is why I believe this project will really succeed.

i think that in the fair ninja project before they can resell their products to the fair ninja first they will give some information to the fair ninja project for security and quality purposes.
smith4cris

Activity: 238
Merit: 6

Some people live their dreams...destiny passes by.

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 03:05:29 PM

Fair Ninja is expected to have a big impact not only as an online marketplace but as a platform where people can appreciate cryptocurrencies. The project is well thought off and I know that it can be further improve by the proponent of this project. It should be noted by investors that the platform will cater not only second hand goods but brand new goods as well. I believe that in the future even house and lot can be sold thru the Fair Ninja Platform.

L I N A   R E V I E W   ⚫●.  __COMMUNITY-DRIVEN REVIEW PLATFORM__
█ ▌   PARTICIPATE NOW   ▐ █ (https://lina.review)
zycast

Activity: 101

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 03:30:31 PM

More people should know about Fair Ninja. The success of Fair Ninja will bring crypto currencies into new height . With this platform more people will be aware of crypto currency & Bitcoin. With the higher awareness, the more it will be accepted. Imagine everything you need in just one click using crypto currencies and Fair Ninja.

Yes, I believe so. If the marketing gets done right, I think that this project will really succeed since it has a very good concept to show to its supporters. Projects that solves real problems like this one is clearly never going to fail if the developers only work hard.

This project will be a bridge that will connect the real word to the virtual world of cryptos while at the same time become a stepping stone to speed up mass adoption that we all crypto enthusiasts dream of.
plutusbit

Activity: 29

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 03:58:45 PM

having a reward program somehow encourages customer to continue using a company service, this has been applied in airline industries wherein more frequent flyer get more points and was able to accumulate enough points to use it to buy for an airfare ticket.
mylifeisfullofalts

Activity: 252
Merit: 101

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 04:07:30 PM

having a reward program somehow encourages customer to continue using a company service, this has been applied in airline industries wherein more frequent flyer get more points and was able to accumulate enough points to use it to buy for an airfare ticket.

i agree with you, i as a mom enjoy having a reward program for when i do my shopping, and sometimes even thought the reward is not good , i still stick with the company because it has form a habit out of me, and even if the reward is small , it makes me happy that i can get a small percentage off or something free out of what i spend. Same could happen with Fair Ninja, if they are able to form a habit out of people, then more people will use it like a part of their daily lives.
TrainDING

Activity: 74

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 07:17:24 PM

I totally agree with you. People now are being magnetized of what they can get for FREE. By using Reward System, they can get something for free after several transactions they made. Their reason why they love rewards is that it is better than nothing. Rewards also include freebies, discounts, and Rebates. This is what they call as the Loyalty program.
cryp24x

Activity: 1190
Merit: 253

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 07:39:33 PM

We can find the REWARD SYSTEM statement on page 16 of their Whitepaper. Active Fair Ninja users will be given giveaways using Yoshi coin only.
This is a great news to all users who will be loyal to Fair Ninja platform, they have a great deal on buying things on the platform then they will get weekly giveaways or win extraordinary prize monthly.

REWARDS SYSTEM

Fair Ninja will seek to generate enough funds to sustain its ecosystem and to
secure weekly giveaways for all active Fair Ninja users using Yoshi coin only.
Personal users with the most transactions will have a chance to win extraordinary
monthly prizes to reward their loyalty.
Rapha-EL

Activity: 76

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 08:41:05 PM
Last edit: May 25, 2018, 12:47:31 PM by Rapha-EL

Good to know that. What do you think would be the rewards, discounts? Freebies? That is a good way to attract more costumers and to make costumers stay to attain rewards. This style is what other companies are using. Like when you reached 5th purchase or maximum amount set, you will get some discounts of the next item or will get something in return as a reward.
micahyahel10

Activity: 168

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 09:26:11 PM

Good to know that. What do you think would be the rewards, dscounts? Freebies? That is a good way to attact more costumers and to make costumers stay to attain rewards. This style is what other companies are using. Like when you reached 5th purchase or maximum amount set, you will get some discounts of the next item or will get something in return as a reward.
This is a usual marketing strategy that companies are using and it is really good and beneficial to both customer and the company.
They company will gain their loyaly which means more sales and transactions andthe customers will get their rewards.
I suggest that they should have different gimmicks in giving rewards. They should have creative ideas how to give rewards,meaning they should change the mechanics like bi- annually to be more interesting.
kingvirtus09

Activity: 868
Merit: 108

www.Artemis.co

View Profile WWW
May 23, 2018, 11:18:27 PM

Good to know that. What do you think would be the rewards, dscounts? Freebies? That is a good way to attact more costumers and to make costumers stay to attain rewards. This style is what other companies are using. Like when you reached 5th purchase or maximum amount set, you will get some discounts of the next item or will get something in return as a reward.
This is a usual marketing strategy that companies are using and it is really good and beneficial to both customer and the company.
They company will gain their loyaly which means more sales and transactions andthe customers will get their rewards.
I suggest that they should have different gimmicks in giving rewards. They should have creative ideas how to give rewards,meaning they should change the mechanics like bi- annually to be more interesting.
It's a cycle solution you'll get rewards and also sellers will get rewards too. That's a loyalty program of both parties. If we can have more freebies in the future then that's fine with me.. the interesting part here is we are getting more rewards and rebates.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 »
  Print  

Jump to: