Bitcoin Forum
June 27, 2024, 10:34:38 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 💥⭕️[ANN] Fair Ninja - 1st Worldwide Classifieds Marketplace Using Blockchain⭕️  (Read 6201 times)
Risktaker31

Activity: 420
Merit: 134

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 02:52:42 PM

Amazing, i love the multi-language automated feature of this project. See, you got to enjoy to check or search products from worldwide without worrying of not understanding the specifications and descriptions of the products you are eyeing for.
O yea. Oftentimes i love scrolling in arab online store. For curiousity, to take a look and know what best they could offer that would suit my interest but, most of the times i’m frustrated since i cannot understand the product decription in Arab language as well as the prices. Good to know in Fair Ninja they have a multi-language automated feature that would solve every languare barrier between costumers and shops.

Living in a country wherein there is a mixture of different ethnicity, the foreigners have difficulty understanding the national language, so i will often see foreigners could not express what they want to buy in a convenient store or in a fast food restaurant. Fair Ninja having different languages can help more buyers understand better the products that are being sold and can help them understand things and help them decide which product is best for them.

I love it! The multi lingual features fiar ninja is one of the best sides that this project has to offer to everyone who will be using their platform. This can broke the barrier language across the people and help them find the exact product they need !
havanaholala

Activity: 29
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 03:02:41 PM

As innate as it is with any platform, Fair Ninja having Yoshi coins is expected.

And though the rewards program greatly depend on the usage of Yoshi coins, i am glad to know that Fair Ninja will also accept Bitcoin, Litecoin and Ethereum for payments.

This way, the users can maximize the exchange value of each coin and utilize whichever of the mentioned coins have the best profitability in terms of buying power.

I'd say diversity is always good in any economy and i'm glad Fair Ninja exercises the same on their platform.

Accepting cryptocurrency is such a great advantage in a marketplace, this can help ease payment options for customers who doesn't have any credit or debit card available. Bitcoin, litecoin and ethereum are a good choice of payment as all these coins are pretty much establish in crypto and people are mostly familiar with these coins.
smith4cris

Activity: 238
Merit: 6

Some people live their dreams...destiny passes by.

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 03:39:51 PM

Can we sell anything in here as long as it is not illegal? So cars can be sold here? We have an online shop here in our country, just like this but it's not based on blockchain technology. How can we verify a seller if its product is legit? I mean, from country to another country transactions. There should be an escrow to protect buyers from bogus sellers.

Well, I think that everything can probably sold or set off to be bid at as long as it isn't illegal since they did not put any restrictions or limitations as to what people can sell in their platform. Now, the legitimacy of the item will obviously be the problem of the platform itself and not by the bidders/buyers and escrowing the transactions will most probably be also handled by the platform personnel or something. Point is, it will be their job to make sure that the users will get an easy life when they use the fairninja platform.

but, if the buyer got a fake item from the seller.
ninja platform is one way of having it.
they are part of the deal which will be a big problem on their site.
they need to check that the seller is legit and will give a good condition and original item posted.

I don’t like fake items but I know some people who buy fake items and they are happy about it. Maybe if the seller should tell the customer the truth that they are selling fake items then there is no problem about it. But if they will disguise as authenthic then there will be a huge problem here. Hope that fair ninja will have some rules regarding the sellers so that the consumers will have product protection.
That's why fair ninja provide a standard smart contract for both seller and buyer, like an agreement before and after the transaction is done... This served as a guarantee and insurance that no one will be loss or be cheated...

There's nothing wrong on buying class A or over run product as long as we or the people are happy and can afford to buy that Item.
I like the Idea of using smart contract to lock the transaction between the seller and the buyer so they can be sure that the trade will be secured.

We do have different opinions about buying Authentic items or Fake one and I respect that. But I don't think Fair Ninja will do that because they will surely go into trouble. Class-A items, Counterfeit or Replica (fake items) are prohibited by law. They will operate globally and most of the countries don't allow fake items because it ruins the original manufacturers' sales and quality. By using the brand name of the product, that was already illegal. Authentic items should be sold on Fair Ninja.

A statement from Liz Lanuzo of Project Vanity states that:

They might even be a class A or B replica, which means that the products almost look like the real thing, but make no mistake - they are not authentic.

Here are some articles for our reference. Credits to the owners.

http://www.projectvanity.com/projectvanity/2013/5/16/reader-question-what-does-authentic-mean-in-online-shopping.html
https://www.nolo.com/legal-encyclopedia/what-counterfeiting.html
https://www.unodc.org/documents/counterfeit/FocusSheet/Counterfeit_focussheet_EN_HIRES.pdf
That's right we have nothing to do with it but to respect others if they want to buy class A replica item because it's their choice, though it's illegal... I think for the seller they need to label out their items if authentic or class A for the buyer to know what kind of items they're buying, maybe in this case fair ninja have nothing to against with both seller and buyer...

Replica Items usually sell at cheap price or lower than the original. If the buyer is satisfied then there will be no problem. However, if there will be legal issues on this the risk will be higher for the seller since if the item is confiscated by the authority, the buyer will not receive the item then payment will not be credited to the seller. Fraud on the other hand is really a headache for buyers so we really should check the rating of the seller if the seller is a trusted seller in Fair Ninja.

L I N A   R E V I E W   ⚫●.  __COMMUNITY-DRIVEN REVIEW PLATFORM__
█ ▌   PARTICIPATE NOW   ▐ █ (https://lina.review)
ZeidFreak

Activity: 200
Merit: 10

Macho Gwapito ako!

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 08:44:55 PM

Can we sell anything in here as long as it is not illegal? So cars can be sold here? We have an online shop here in our country, just like this but it's not based on blockchain technology. How can we verify a seller if its product is legit? I mean, from country to another country transactions. There should be an escrow to protect buyers from bogus sellers.

Well, I think that everything can probably sold or set off to be bid at as long as it isn't illegal since they did not put any restrictions or limitations as to what people can sell in their platform. Now, the legitimacy of the item will obviously be the problem of the platform itself and not by the bidders/buyers and escrowing the transactions will most probably be also handled by the platform personnel or something. Point is, it will be their job to make sure that the users will get an easy life when they use the fairninja platform.

they need to check that the seller is legit and will give a good condition and original item posted.

I don’t like fake items but I know some people who buy fake items and they are happy about it. Maybe if the seller should tell the customer the truth that they are selling fake items then there is no problem about it. But if they will disguise as authenthic then there will be a huge problem here. Hope that fair ninja will have some rules regarding the sellers so that the consumers will have product protection.
That's why fair ninja provide a standard smart contract for both seller and buyer, like an agreement before and after the transaction is done... This served as a guarantee and insurance that no one will be loss or be cheated...

There's nothing wrong on buying class A or over run product as long as we or the people are happy and can afford to buy that Item.
I like the Idea of using smart contract to lock the transaction between the seller and the buyer so they can be sure that the trade will be secured.

We do have different opinions about buying Authentic items or Fake one and I respect that. But I don't think Fair Ninja will do that because they will surely go into trouble. Class-A items, Counterfeit or Replica (fake items) are prohibited by law. They will operate globally and most of the countries don't allow fake items because it ruins the original manufacturers' sales and quality. By using the brand name of the product, that was already illegal. Authentic items should be sold on Fair Ninja.

They might even be a class A or B replica, which means that the products almost look like the real thing, but make no mistake - they are not authentic.

http://www.projectvanity.com/projectvanity/2013/5/16/reader-question-what-does-authentic-mean-in-online-shopping.html
https://www.unodc.org/documents/counterfeit/FocusSheet/Counterfeit_focussheet_EN_HIRES.pdf
That's right we have nothing to do with it but to respect others if they want to buy class A replica item because it's their choice, though it's illegal... I think for the seller they need to label out their items if authentic or class A for the buyer to know what kind of items they're buying, maybe in this case fair ninja have nothing to against with both seller and buyer...

Replica Items usually sell at cheap price or lower than the original. If the buyer is satisfied then there will be no problem. However, if there will be legal issues on this the risk will be higher for the seller since if the item is confiscated by the authority, the buyer will not receive the item then payment will not be credited to the seller. Fraud on the other hand is really a headache for buyers so we really should check the rating of the seller if the seller is a trusted seller in Fair Ninja.
So Fair Ninja will allow fake items in our marketplace? I think they should have legal compliance to those sellers who wants to sell their stuff online. So buyers won't regret after a legit transactions. Fair Ninja is transparent on both parties that's why i rank this project 4.8/5 and that's a good rating.
micahyahel10

Activity: 168

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 09:12:03 PM

As innate as it is with any platform, Fair Ninja having Yoshi coins is expected.

And though the rewards program greatly depend on the usage of Yoshi coins, i am glad to know that Fair Ninja will also accept Bitcoin, Litecoin and Ethereum for payments.

This way, the users can maximize the exchange value of each coin and utilize whichever of the mentioned coins have the best profitability in terms of buying power.

I'd say diversity is always good in any economy and i'm glad Fair Ninja exercises the same on their platform.
Diversity, it is,  but more over, it's an innovation. Fair ninja is the first to offer a worldwide classifieds marketplace using blockchain. It is one of it's kind at the moment, and i believe this will be successful in the near future because at the meantime, still a few people have a knowledge in cryptocurrency or still a big number of people  are skeptics of the success of cryptocurrency.
Accepting cryptocurrency is such a great advantage in a marketplace, this can help ease payment options for customers who doesn't have any credit or debit card available. Bitcoin, litecoin and ethereum are a good choice of payment as all these coins are pretty much establish in crypto and people are mostly familiar with these coins.

merlint

Activity: 88

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 09:38:38 PM

wow, this thread is now getting more and more active! I can see that there are already people that are pretty interested with what this project can really offer. I hope the developers do great in marketing so that this project will be known by a lot because this project can really solve problems we've been having in the crypto word even in cryptos where online shopping is pretty hard.
Viscera

Activity: 660
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 01:47:20 AM

wow, this thread is now getting more and more active! I can see that there are already people that are pretty interested with what this project can really offer. I hope the developers do great in marketing so that this project will be known by a lot because this project can really solve problems we've been having in the crypto word even in cryptos where online shopping is pretty hard.
Yes Mate it's pretty clear that most of the investors including me are interested on this project. You know what's interesting about this, they can even add more partnerships in the future so they are recognize by everyone. coz this is an advertisement classified ads. Long way to go Fair Ninja
sonjay22

Activity: 140
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 04:22:22 AM

Anything and everything, I believe. Most classifieds have specific sections for all types of commodities including cars, real estate and many common ones like apparel, gadgets.

Pardon me but I have to rephrase your statement. "Anything and everything", as long as it is legal and not prohibited by law. I think Fair Ninja don't want to be involved in something that is not right and this will surely make his classified platform a success.
I believe that everything in fair ninja feature has limitations to their user's , you cannot simply sell or sold anything that illegal or prohibited by the law from anyone like guns, drugs, species etc... And fair ninja has its name that needs to protect so they can't allowed this to happen...
shenglizhe

Activity: 52

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 08:38:30 AM

Anything and everything, I believe. Most classifieds have specific sections for all types of commodities including cars, real estate and many common ones like apparel, gadgets.

Pardon me but I have to rephrase your statement. "Anything and everything", as long as it is legal and not prohibited by law. I think Fair Ninja don't want to be involved in something that is not right and this will surely make his classified platform a success.
I believe that everything in fair ninja feature has limitations to their user's , you cannot simply sell or sold anything that illegal or prohibited by the law from anyone like guns, drugs, species etc... And fair ninja has its name that needs to protect so they can't allowed this to happen...
With regards to legality of the things that would appear on the platform, they have partnered with a content moderator namely Besedo:
Quote from: WP
Besedo is the top provider of content moderation for online marketplaces, classifieds, dating sites, and communities. Their services ensure that content is free from illegal or abusive materials, and that users can conduct business in a safe and secure environment.
Ganerch

Activity: 180
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 12:36:48 PM

So Fair Ninja will allow fake items in our marketplace? I think they should have legal compliance to those sellers who wants to sell their stuff online. So buyers won't regret after a legit transactions. Fair Ninja is transparent on both parties that's why i rank this project 4.8/5 and that's a good rating.

That is also my question in mind if they will allow fake items to be sold in thier site, I think if they will allow it then if there is a authentic seller most probable the legit seller will contest the fake one. I hope tge dev can answer this question so that we will know what to expect. But guarding what the seller will sell is the hardest part to deal with, that will be a great challenge to their system.
smith4cris

Activity: 238
Merit: 6

Some people live their dreams...destiny passes by.

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 03:40:57 PM

That is also my question in mind if they will allow fake items to be sold in thier site, I think if they will allow it then if there is a authentic seller most probable the legit seller will contest the fake one. I hope tge dev can answer this question so that we will know what to expect. But guarding what the seller will sell is the hardest part to deal with, that will be a great challenge to their system.

Fair Ninja is a free marketplace. Initially I don't think that Fair Ninja will limit the sellers on what items they will sell. Regulations and laws related to selling of fake items should also be respected and followed.

L I N A   R E V I E W   ⚫●.  __COMMUNITY-DRIVEN REVIEW PLATFORM__
█ ▌   PARTICIPATE NOW   ▐ █ (https://lina.review)
ysabel30

Activity: 62

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 03:45:08 PM

i hope they won't sell fake items, but just focus on original second hand goods, this way original product lines from different companies would be encourage to promote their products in fair ninja if ever fair ninja become successful as an online market.  

shourisha

Activity: 32

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 05:00:44 PM

With regards to legality of the things that would appear on the platform, they have partnered with a content moderator namely Besedo:
Besedo is the top provider of content moderation for online marketplaces, classifieds, dating sites, and communities. Their services ensure that content is free from illegal or abusive materials, and that users can conduct business in a safe and secure environment.
It's good to know that they are partnered with a company that specializes in that specific field which is content moderation. We are assured that the products that would appear on FairNinja are free from illegal or abusive materials.
Atarah

Activity: 21

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 05:16:01 PM

It's good to know that they are partnered with a company that specializes in that specific field which is content moderation. We are assured that the products that would appear on FairNinja are free from illegal or abusive materials.
Fair Ninja would be the dream online buy and sell platform if the project begins its operation and succeed with its goal the only thing left is how would fair ninja connect different markets around the globe in its pioneering stages.
micahyahel10

Activity: 168

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 06:44:14 PM

Yeah you are right! Smart contract is really a Smart idea. It will be beneficial to both ends. The seller and the buyer. Both can be protected from bogus buyer and scammer sellers.

Chimecho

Activity: 98

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 07:12:48 PM

there are holdapers who will buy second-hand products and tell the sellers to meet up in a place. A place where you don't know your security.

This is far from ninja fair platform and mission.
well just to answer this.
meet up is good, both parties can be sure that the product will be check and pay after it.
danger is just all around the place.
never meet anonymous people in private place.
make sure there are crowd in your surrounding.
this will make your security better.

never be fooled by those bad people and never agree on the meet up that being given by the anonymous people,
and as what i have understand in the white paper of the fair ninja the costumers will not be the one who will go to get the product, it is the courier who will deliver the product towards the costumer.
Rapha-EL

Activity: 76

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 07:15:07 PM

Diversity, it is,  but more over, it's an innovation. Fair ninja is the first to offer a worldwide classifieds marketplace using blockchain. It is one of it's kind at the moment, and i believe this will be successful in the near future because at the meantime, still a few people have a knowledge in cryptocurrency or still a big number of people  are skeptics of the success of cryptocurrency.

People like me who does not own a credit visa card is only for window shopping online since i dont have the means of paying them in visa card and i dont even have paypal but thanks to Fair Ninja. I may not have visa credit card and paypal account but atleast i have cryptocurrencies and i am being given this chance to do as everyone is doing over online markets.
BitDane

Activity: 1372
Merit: 348

View Profile WWW
May 27, 2018, 07:18:35 PM

Amazing, i love the multi-language automated feature of this project. See, you got to enjoy to check or search products from worldwide without worrying of not understanding the specifications and descriptions of the products you are eyeing for.
O yea. Oftentimes i love scrolling in arab online store. For curiousity, to take a look and know what best they could offer that would suit my interest but, most of the times i’m frustrated since i cannot understand the product decription in Arab language as well as the prices. Good to know in Fair Ninja they have a multi-language automated feature that would solve every languare barrier between costumers and shops.

This will definitely break the language barriers in every country. With the multi-translator feature of  Fair Ninja, we can connect to other parts of the world and experience also their products that they offer exclusively for their country.
EMRO CEO

Activity: 56

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 07:37:25 PM

One thing that has interested me is the payment method using alt coins for payment. The coin can be worth thousands of sats one moment and drop to next to nothing the next. How accurate are the prices on these apps?? Don't get me wrong, i'm not doubting if it works, i'm interested in how it works.
typedrip

Activity: 33

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 07:43:17 PM

We know that fair ninja is not new one and the platform must say interesting,
but how can you be sure that the product or service you are considering is worth buying?
What can you give to your customer satisfaction and your site is trustworthy?

Well, there really are quite a few that have similar concepts but I think that this project has its own uniqueness in it which is probably where their confidence comes from. The products will surely be bought because we are talking about the whole world which have people that like toys to the most weird stuff out there like that mummified cat dunking on a ring. There are also stuff that people sell which are cursed items which some people really want also. Hence, buyers for items isn't a problem. Customer satisfaction will happen if transactions are proven good and easy plus great customer services. And trust is something we give on every investment here on crypto despite not knowing that much yet about the people behind the project.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 »
  Print  

Jump to: