Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 04:13:57 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 [28] 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 💥⭕️[ANN] Fair Ninja - 1st Worldwide Classifieds Marketplace Using Blockchain⭕️  (Read 6199 times)
Bobby park

Activity: 546
Merit: 24

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 11:50:09 PM

Fair Ninja will be a marketplace for second hand goods all over the world. Its concept will be like OLX. Its good to know that there will be second hand online store that will be accepting cryptocurrency as payment. We do not always need to buy brand new things. There are instances that we need something for one time use and we dont have to buy them new, and if incase we already have them new and we dont need them anymore, we will be wasting them if we just put them aside. Good thing there is Fair Ninja where we can sell and make profit over our preloved items.
I agree with you. Sometimes it is more practical to buy second hand stuffs, not because we want to save money from shopping but sometimes there are crazy people who would always want to buy the latest specially in gadgets and then when the new model comes again they would sell cheap what they have and switch to the latest one. Sometimes these things are worth buying.

2nd hand items is interesting especially to the third world country, it will be a great help to them. I know that in most first world country they just leave the items in no time because they what the latest model. Hope that the shipping free to other country will be affordable so that it will be helpfull and convinient to the users.
The availability of the people to buy second hand products is high compared to the latest products. Instead to throw it, people wants to recycle and sell their used products so that, they can earn with it even in the lowest price.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Once a transaction has 6 confirmations, it is extremely unlikely that an attacker without at least 50% of the network's computation power would be able to reverse it.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
flash12i

Activity: 141
Merit: 11

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 02:23:17 AM

Online shopping makes it easy to buy things from any part of the world, The huge popularity of online shopping can be

attributed to the fact that it makes shopping easier and now you can't allocate your time to go on their market place. 

Fair Ninja is pretty much convenient hope this project will BOOM.

Hi Angela!

There is a great potential nowadays for platforms such as fair ninja. And the best part of their offering is the utilization of cryptocurrencies.

As we witness public acceptance of this digital money, it is nice to see proects such as fair ninja involving crypto as an accepted payment.
elycoinz

Activity: 56
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 02:26:47 AM

Fair Ninja is an online classified ads trading a second hand products using cryptocurrency as payment,

If you are a business seller there are niche marketplace options for selling your products, reputation also determines how

prominently you appear in search listings. It will take a while to establish a good reputation, so be patient.
Yes, it takes time to gain reputation but they can Im prove it by being loud to social media. They should market fair ninja left and right so that they will gain more popularity and people will get excited to the project that will also be a point in getting good reputation. Having a nice advertisement online and in social media is a reputation booster as well.

I'd say there are no shortcuts to reputation building.  Truly, Fair Ninja could be a sensation overnight given the right promotion and marketing strategy but sometimes this approach does not work so well as expected, lasting only a couple of weeks of hype.

And i think all would agree, great things come for those who wait ... patiently. Reputation is best proven over time, trust me.

________▂▂ ▃ ▄ ▅ ▆ ▇ █►  arizn  ◄█ ▇ ▆ ▅ ▄ ▃ ▂▂________
A TOKENISED CROWD FUNDING PLATFORM
PRE-ICO: 40% BONUS at www.arizn.network
bitcoindusts

Activity: 1050
Merit: 269

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 02:30:43 AM

Online shopping makes it easy to buy things from any part of the world, The huge popularity of online shopping can be

attributed to the fact that it makes shopping easier and now you can't allocate your time to go on their market place.  

Yes, it makes it very convinient in everyone having an international online site that you can buy and sell 2nd hand and brand new items. Im just much concern in the shipping rate if that will be afforable for everone around the world but it will surely give opportunities to the shipping company in that matter

Does Fair Ninja have their courier all around the world?
or they just have partnerships?
shipping is one big problem for the seller or buyer because getting an item on the other part of the world is really expensive unless they have their own!

I don't think Fair Ninja will be different than those existing online merchants in terms of shipping and forwarding.

They will definitely have a partner courier to do the deed of delivering items from the seller to the buyer.  Though payment for expenses incurred is not defined clearly by Fair Ninja, i think it would be the usual case scenario of the buyer paying for the shipping charges.
jackbit

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 02:52:43 AM

Can we sell anything in here as long as it is not illegal? So cars can be sold here? We have an online shop here in our country, just like this but it's not based on blockchain technology. How can we verify a seller if its product is legit? I mean, from country to another country transactions. There should be an escrow to protect buyers from bogus sellers.

Well, I think that everything can probably sold or set off to be bid at as long as it isn't illegal since they did not put any restrictions or limitations as to what people can sell in their platform. Now, the legitimacy of the item will obviously be the problem of the platform itself and not by the bidders/buyers and escrowing the transactions will most probably be also handled by the platform personnel or something. Point is, it will be their job to make sure that the users will get an easy life when they use the fairninja platform.
Anything and everything, I believe. Most classifieds have specific sections for all types of commodities including cars, real estate and many common ones like apparel, gadgets.

Pardon me but I have to rephrase your statement. "Anything and everything", as long as it is legal and not prohibited by law. I think Fair Ninja don't want to be involved in something that is not right and this will surely make his classified platform a success.
I believe that everything in fair ninja feature has limitations to their user's , you cannot simply sell or sold anything that illegal or prohibited by the law from anyone like guns, drugs, species etc... And fair ninja has its name that needs to protect so they can't allowed this to happen...

I definite agree with you that the fair ninja will not tolerate the people that will sell illegal and prohibited materials. The fair ninja also wants to sell.legit things and the like

And that control is ultimately in the hands of the buyers.  Just as with many other platforms that offer the same service like Fair Ninja, seller ratings and reviews define the trust level of a particular seller.  And if buyers decide to keep mum when finding an item that seems fake or prohibited then this inappropriate and illegal activity will not come to cease.

We should take care of each other as a community of buyers and sellers. I'm sure fair ninja will be imposing a rating and review system but still, it is up to us to perform the task.
tokeisou

Activity: 51

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 04:50:02 AM

Hey guys! I think your project is showing a ton of promise. What do you think is your biggest strength when compared to the competition? What do you think is your biggest disadvantage?
Thank you for your response!

Reading their whitepaper, I think their biggest advantage over the competition is that they are not trying to compete, they are partnering up. The founder of this project is the CEO of Oglasnik, one of the top classifieds marketplace based in Croatia. Once they are set up, they will be partnering up with other classifieds worldwide with initial focus on European countries then Asian countries probably, it's like introducing crypto currency in a new classifieds platform. For me, the disadvantage is that there are restrictions with regards to the crypto currency industry, resulting in potential investors from US and China to not be able to participate in the ICO. It would be great if they could partner up with Craigslist since that's the number one in the US and I believe most recognized all over the world and has the the biggest market. I just hope that even though they can't participate in ICO, they can sill use the platform once launched.
teamyey

Activity: 66

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 05:22:23 AM

Hi Angela!

There is a great potential nowadays for platforms such as fair ninja. And the best part of their offering is the utilization of cryptocurrencies.

As we witness public acceptance of this digital money, it is nice to see proects such as fair ninja involving crypto as an accepted payment.

The ease of online shopping has made many people compulsive shoppers online stores tend to offer attractive prices

probably because they have lower cost, most people actually feel It saves both time and money.
Cassy14

Activity: 237
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 07:50:01 AM

Hi Angela!

The ease of online shopping has made many people compulsive shoppers online stores tend to offer attractive prices

probably because they have lower cost, most people actually feel It saves both time and money.

It is true that online shopping save peoples time and money.
they can easily click on the item and recieve it after a few days.
but the bad side for this is many stores and business are getting low income.
online shopping also are not taxable in some country.
there are many people who are getting scammed on some site..

Fair Ninja will solve all of this.
Flygonz

Activity: 112

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 08:03:31 AM

In this millennium, There is so many uses of Internet provides a fast and easy way for people. Now Fair Ninja have an online store can reach customers anywhere in the world they want to give a satisfaction and safe to all customers.

In fact, online shopping has become so popular that many vendors sell only online with no physical location and to purchase things without having to visit an actual store.

They also facilitates the purchase of digital media  with no physical product, vendors can boast truly instant delivery.

having an online marketplace is already an advantage to many entrepreneurs who are starting and can't afford yet to rent an actual store, imagine how much rent can a seller save if they will just sell online. and now that there is a crypto payment is has become more favourable for the business.

It is not only an advantage to entrepreneurs but also to the consumers or buyer. With the fast pace of living specially in the city , people usually don't have enough time to go to the stores or malls to look for something that they need to buy, having an online marketplace, consumer have easier access to browse for their product needs, this help them saves time.

I definitely agree wit you sir/ma'am that because of the busy schedule in the city the people nowadays can not go mostly to the malls to buy the things that they want,
but throught the help of the fair ninja the people can now buy things through online and be can be delivered faster.
sonjay22

Activity: 140
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 02:08:04 PM

Being the world first cryptocurrency based online classifieds platform for trading second-hand goods and services is really a challenging one. But I believe that this move from Fair Ninja will be a door to greatness. Greatness to become the biggest multinational online classifieds platform and greatness to the world of cryptocurrency. They are indeed right that they will be disrupting the world of online trading.

I guess before they can become the biggest multinational online classifieds platform it take more years before that happen. Not because of being

negative I'm just stating the fact, of course we need to face the reality things happens now. Though, fair ninja has a potentials to do it, we just

know where will it gonna be.
I agree with you, is not easy to be at the top of this game or become big in this industry but if fair ninja will do as what are written in their white paper and with all the features and plan's is not impossible to reach the top... Or atleast when someone want's to buy or sell items thru online or in the internet fair ninja would be one of their options and isn't bad at all...
smoant

Activity: 80

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 02:42:53 PM

Can we sell anything in here as long as it is not illegal? So cars can be sold here? We have an online shop here in our country, just like this but it's not based on blockchain technology. How can we verify a seller if its product is legit? I mean, from country to another country transactions. There should be an escrow to protect buyers from bogus sellers.

Well, I think that everything can probably sold or set off to be bid at as long as it isn't illegal since they did not put any restrictions or limitations as to what people can sell in their platform. Now, the legitimacy of the item will obviously be the problem of the platform itself and not by the bidders/buyers and escrowing the transactions will most probably be also handled by the platform personnel or something. Point is, it will be their job to make sure that the users will get an easy life when they use the fairninja platform.
Anything and everything, I believe. Most classifieds have specific sections for all types of commodities including cars, real estate and many common ones like apparel, gadgets.

Pardon me but I have to rephrase your statement. "Anything and everything", as long as it is legal and not prohibited by law. I think Fair Ninja don't want to be involved in something that is not right and this will surely make his classified platform a success.
I believe that everything in fair ninja feature has limitations to their user's , you cannot simply sell or sold anything that illegal or prohibited by the law from anyone like guns, drugs, species etc... And fair ninja has its name that needs to protect so they can't allowed this to happen...

I definite agree with you that the fair ninja will not tolerate the people that will sell illegal and prohibited materials. The fair ninja also wants to sell.legit things and the like

Of course, what leget project would wamt to sell illegal things just for a few bucks and put their good name at stake when they already have a successful project coming because of a great concept? I really think that it is near if not totally impossible for fair ninja to allow such kind of products being set off for biddinf or sold in their platform.
Ninja Ger

Activity: 8

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 03:18:12 PM

what a name
smith4cris

Activity: 238
Merit: 6

Some people live their dreams...destiny passes by.

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 04:32:18 PM

Of course, what leget project would wamt to sell illegal things just for a few bucks and put their good name at stake when they already have a successful project coming because of a great concept? I really think that it is near if not totally impossible for fair ninja to allow such kind of products being set off for biddinf or sold in their platform.

In any project, prohibited items like Drugs, Guns, etc as you mentioned will be not allowed. I am sure that Fair Ninja will have certain provision for this since they will need to operate within the law as a business.

L I N A   R E V I E W   ⚫●.  __COMMUNITY-DRIVEN REVIEW PLATFORM__
█ ▌   PARTICIPATE NOW   ▐ █ (https://lina.review)
Rapha-EL

Activity: 76

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 07:46:44 PM

Hey guys! I think your project is showing a ton of promise. What do you think is your biggest strength when compared to the competition? What do you think is your biggest disadvantage?

Reading their whitepaper, I think their biggest advantage over the competition is that they are not trying to compete, they are partnering up. The founder of this project is the CEO of Oglasnik, one of the top classifieds marketplace based in Croatia. Once they are set up, they will be partnering up with other classifieds worldwide with initial focus on European countries then Asian countries probably, it's like introducing crypto currency in a new classifieds platform. For me, the disadvantage is that there are restrictions with regards to the crypto currency industry, resulting in potential investors from US and China to not be able to participate in the ICO. It would be great if they could partner up with Craigslist since that's the number one in the US and I believe most recognized all over the world and has the the biggest market. I just hope that even though they can't participate in ICO, they can sill use the platform once launched.
US and China are just two countries. They may somehow affect the ICO but there are still a lot who could. ICO is just the first step by the way. The moment they succeed in their ICO and everything will be set, they will now have to focus in the implementation of their project. It is good. With Fair Ninja’s brave step to a change, mentality now  online market will also change.
svendoto23

Activity: 218

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 08:13:01 PM

US and China are just two countries. They may somehow affect the ICO but there are still a lot who could. ICO is just the first step by the way. The moment they succeed in their ICO and everything will be set, they will now have to focus in the implementation of their project. It is good. With Fair Ninja’s brave step to a change, mentality now  online market will also change.

What if the country that they are aiming to be partnered with has a disagreement with your current partnered country. Will it be a problem to the platform or not? Or this project will be neutral to both sides.

T r a x i o n                                                            TRADE AND EARN DURING PRE-ICO
TRANSITIONS YOU TO A CRYPTO-READY SOCIETY       Pre-Sale starts April 15, 2018
Github     Telegram     Medium     Facebook     Twitter     Reddit     Youtube
TrainDING

Activity: 74

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 11:03:53 PM

Hi Angela!

You are correct! In addition to this, the price of the items was affected by overhead expenses like rentals, the salary of your employees, big taxes, miscellaneous expenses and more. This is the reason why online shopping is on the top of the business industry. Fair Ninja really have a great potential. Let us support it!
Ganerch

Activity: 180
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 11:29:51 PM

will there be fair justice on this?
if i will sell my item and it is legit and its good condition!
what will happen if the client is not at good mind.
well if he/she will refund on the 3rd day but all his/her purpose is use the item on the day he/she bought it?
what consideration will i get?

Ue I understand your concern if the customer changes her mind What are your protection and to whom will the shipping fee will be charge? I get it because in our country we have a law that we can change the item for 7 days. And what are the seller’s protection if the customer will use the item then they will return if because they don’t need it anymore?
Jlimao28

Activity: 266

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 11:59:32 PM

Hi Angela!

You think you got the products in the lowest, but you did not see that there is a damage to the product that you bought. Sometimes, it happens in the online market so we should be careful of buying products.
A lot of people are wasting their money just to buy the products that on sale, not knowing how delicate it is because sometimes products that are discounted are expired or having a damage. Its useless when we get a low quality one.
Anonyms

Activity: 52

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 02:49:17 AM

For me, their biggest advantage is their team members' experiences since most of them have been on this industry for a time already, they know how it goes and they will just improve it through blockchain. The biggest disadvantage would be those who are skeptic of using blockchain might not try the system.
Elexsis

Activity: 378

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 03:07:53 AM

there are holdapers who will buy second-hand products and tell the sellers to meet up in a place. A place where you don't know your security.

This is far from ninja fair platform and mission.
well just to answer this.
meet up is good, both parties can be sure that the product will be check and pay after it.
danger is just all around the place.
never meet anonymous people in private place.
make sure there are crowd in your surrounding.
this will make your security better.
You`re absolutely right never meet person who you don`t actually know there background, well if you are really interested to there product make sure you meet up in public places in order to avoid something necessarily movements.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 [28] 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 »
  Print  

Jump to: