Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 11:56:22 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 [37] 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 💥⭕️[ANN] Fair Ninja - 1st Worldwide Classifieds Marketplace Using Blockchain⭕️  (Read 6199 times)
flash12i

Activity: 141
Merit: 11

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 12:23:45 AM

And among the many reasons of Fair Ninja building their platform on top of the blockchain is this:

Blockchain technology has all the right tools, controls, and safeguards tobe the underlying infrastructure for robust and flexible international online classifieds platform that will ultimately increase the value of the platform for both sellers and buyers. #FairNinja #Security

As twitted by Fair Ninja themselves: https://twitter.com/FairNinja/status/1008707991762296832
"Bitcoin: mining our own business since 2009" -- Pieter Wuille
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
WheelerAndy

Activity: 38
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 01:38:15 AM

Hello .
Seems interesting project.
Reasoned business, blameless logo!
Ganerch

Activity: 180
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 03:12:34 AM

Fair Ninja will provide the best possible user rating system. Buyers and sellers will be able to rate each other based on their experience.

Isn't it wonderful guys? The sellers who have higher ratings will likely to have more costumers since they have been trusted and proven to be trustworthy so sellers who have a very good experience with them can also refer them to their friends and also buyers having very good trust rate will also be trusted by more sellers.

It's good to know that they will have ratings but I prefer for them to have review as well so that we can see the reasons of their ratings. More good ratings and review will have positive feed back so that the buyers will be encourage to buy more online and more investors will come.
AngeloSp

Activity: 14

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 03:22:57 AM

This is a very interesting business with potential. Really well approach, absorbing design, able to recognize project.
ANGELA07

Activity: 140
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 05:17:08 AM

very nice business, trust in the future can run under the planned.
 Good luck dev's!

Yes this is nice project...If you are like me, you would like to avoid the crowds when you do the shopping.

Crowds force us to do a hurried shopping most of the time.

Crowds also create a problem when it comes to finding a parking place nearby where you want to shop and going back
to your vehicle later loaded with shopping bags.

Unlike online shopping very convenient and hassle free, for me I love online shopping.
batch2016

Activity: 104
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 08:47:40 AM

Looks like a very interesting ICO. Classifieds and selling of second hand goods is a multi-billion dollar industry. I havent seen any ICO explore classifieds in the past and so Fair Ninja could have a first mover advantage in this segment. Moreover it is an established company since decades in the classifieds business. Owing to strong partnerships, strong leadership and team and good token metrics. I feel it can do very well in the Blockchain and cryptocurrency space. The company needs to get more advisors onboard and also reason out the need for Reserve funds.

Thank you for taking an interest in Fair Ninja Smiley. We take pride in having the know-how of running a successful classifieds business for nearly three decades now,  thanks for pointing that out. We are expanding our team of advisors and will soon announce new team members. The reserve fund is there for future business development.

wow,,your team of fair ninja , its really dedication to this project ,to make offered  from  smooth ,fast and reliable services in the whole world,,so that if anyone will know of fair ninja online system transaction, more investor has possible attract to this platform ,
 -due to it was also great  to know the advantage of deccentralize money currency by using  platform transaction .
Rapha-EL

Activity: 76

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 10:36:18 AM

Fair Ninja will provide the best possible user rating system. Buyers and sellers will be able to rate each other based on their experience.

Isn't it wonderful guys? The sellers who have higher ratings will likely to have more costumers since they have been trusted and proven to be trustworthy so sellers who have a very good experience with them can also refer them to their friends and also buyers having very good trust rate will also be trusted by more sellers.
Indeed and correct, because of this rating system buyer will know the background of the seller by their ratings same with the buyer... And this will build instant trust to each other the moment they'll see this rating, i think this is a must feature for all marketplace industry...
Having this feature i think will give advantage to both parties (buyer and seller) in this industry,  because of this you can measure what kind of seller or buyer you are in to and if they are good to transact with... But i think this is only a preview/bit of fair ninja's safe transactions formula coz smart contract is there to protect them both to each other equally and fairly...

Rating system is also one of the strength of this project. With  the use of the rating system, buyers can wisely choose who to trade or transact with. This is like knowing who you trust, by checking the rating system of the sellers. You can now comfortably do your online shopping.😂😉😊
Yea right michayahel10. I wish they will also put review aside from ratings so costumers will know what were the past problems costumers encountered with the sellers and also costumers like if the costumer is a platform registered user, i hope there will also be ratings and reviews for them.

Usually the rating system provides the user the ability to make a short review as well, like in google app store and on Facebook pages. You can see the rating and the comment of the users as well after their rating. This is not a new concept and can be easily integrated with Fair Ninja.
Ya. You are right smith4cris. I know what you are talking about but google apps store is different and Fair Ninja is quite a sensitive matter since we are talking about trust and money here. It is not easy to let go of your hard-earned crypto and much more if you are not sure on what you are spending it to.
coinstalker23

Activity: 310
Merit: 114

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 01:38:10 PM

Indeed and correct, because of this rating system buyer will know the background of the seller by their ratings same with the buyer... And this will build instant trust to each other the moment they'll see this rating, i think this is a must feature for all marketplace industry...

If they apply for a rating and review about the retailer or the buyer in the platform
how can we be sure that it is legit or not some paid review just to boost the sellers or buyers reputations?
Cassy14

Activity: 237
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 03:06:29 PM

Hi DEV's.
Looking forward for more upgrades! Attentive results, riveting business.

If you want to know more about the project and be updated.
you can follow their social media pages.
facebook: https://www.facebook.com/fairninja/
twitter: https://twitter.com/FairNinja

their website: https://www.fairninja.com/
telegram: https://t.me/fairninjaICO
Risktaker31

Activity: 420
Merit: 134

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 03:19:06 PM

If they apply for a rating and review about the retailer or the buyer in the platform
how can we be sure that it is legit or not some paid review just to boost the sellers or buyers reputations?

It will be possible for the reviewers and rating to be faked if they make a fake transaction just to boost their reputation but it eill cost them a couple of money so i say its just a waste. If you are a trustworthy people and make sure you give a quality products and service you will surely have a good rating and review on the platform.
ConquerGold

Activity: 99

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 03:28:05 PM

Streamlining the classifieds industry with the use of cryptocurrency and blockchain technology. If they can really achieve worldwide sales, this will be one of the biggest brands in both classifieds and cryptocurrency industry.
Their tagline says they are the "First Worldwide Classifieds Marketplace Using Blockchain" and I believe they intend to really make it work worldwide. It will not be a short and simple process though.
It definitely will take a long time since based on their whitepaper, they will start expanding partnerships after being established in their home base. Then expansion would be starting with nearby countries.
santino11

Activity: 448
Merit: 103

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 03:58:37 PM

It will be possible for the reviewers and rating to be faked if they make a fake transaction just to boost their reputation but it eill cost them a couple of money so i say its just a waste. If you are a trustworthy people and make sure you give a quality products and service you will surely have a good rating and review on the platform.

i got your point, but what if the review were all true,
the produce is at its best condition.
yet the seller want to have a refund? what is the solution for this?
kuryente

Activity: 43

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 04:36:25 PM

As the payment of the seller will remain for some days to FAIR NINJA, for the security of the buyer if they want to have a refund.
Same will go to the protection of the buyer, the product will be undergo with the investigation if the product is good or really refundable (if this will be done in the system)
then the buyer will have a bad reputation if the product is really in good term.
Chimecho

Activity: 98

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 04:37:02 PM

Fair Ninja will be a marketplace for second hand goods all over the world. Its concept will be like OLX. Its good to know that there will be second hand online store that will be accepting cryptocurrency as payment. We do not always need to buy brand new things. There are instances that we need something for one time use and we dont have to buy them new, and if incase we already have them new and we dont need them anymore, we will be wasting them if we just put them aside. Good thing there is Fair Ninja where we can sell and make profit over our preloved items.
I agree with you. Sometimes it is more practical to buy second hand stuffs, not because we want to save money from shopping but sometimes there are crazy people who would always want to buy the latest specially in gadgets and then when the new model comes again they would sell cheap what they have and switch to the latest one. Sometimes these things are worth buying.

2nd hand items is interesting especially to the third world country, it will be a great help to them. I know that in most first world country they just leave the items in no time because they what the latest model. Hope that the shipping free to other country will be affordable so that it will be helpfull and convinient to the users.

You are absolutely right, as what they always say, "another man's trash is another man's treasure." This is so true because there are people that throws away stuff so easy even when it can still be used. I believe that with this platform, people can not only earn from their stuff that they won't be using anymore but also give help to others that may need their used stuff.

That's  right,  it somehow  like "give and take" with profits on it of course that someone will sell a product or thing that for him or for her is not that important  and on the other hand somebody  will purchase it because for him or for her it is too important, and that is what fair ninja wants to emphasize.
Jlimao28

Activity: 266

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 09:27:51 PM

Online shopping makes it easy to buy things from any part of the world, The huge popularity of online shopping can be

attributed to the fact that it makes shopping easier and now you can't allocate your time to go on their market place. 

Fair Ninja is pretty much convenient hope this project will BOOM.

Hi Angela!

There is a great potential nowadays for platforms such as fair ninja. And the best part of their offering is the utilization of cryptocurrencies.

As we witness public acceptance of this digital money, it is nice to see proects such as fair ninja involving crypto as an accepted payment.

The ease of online shopping has made many people compulsive shoppers online stores tend to offer attractive prices

probably because they have lower cost, most people actually feel It saves both time and money.
You think you got the products in the lowest, but you did not see that there is a damage to the product that you bought. Sometimes, it happens in the online market so we should be careful of buying products.
A lot of people are wasting their money just to buy the products that on sale, not knowing how delicate it is because sometimes products that are discounted are expired or having a damage. Its useless when we get a low quality one.

Fair Ninja.. I think the quality of their product is good, the platform is unique, and the best place to us. Even if an item is not available in your country, you can buy it from their online stores.Has Fair Ninja offer an installment basis in selected item?
A little bit correction sir! They are not an online shopping, what they want to bring is a fair and anonymous transaction using blockchain technology. It is an online classified marketplace where the buyer and seller select or sell products. They want to bring changes with the current system in online shoppe.
I support this project because I like the concept of their platform.

#Changesisreal
#FairNinjaislove
TrainDING

Activity: 74

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 09:31:41 PM

Having this feature i think will give advantage to both parties (buyer and seller) in this industry,  because of this you can measure what kind of seller or buyer you are in to and if they are good to transact with... But i think this is only a preview/bit of fair ninja's safe transactions formula coz smart contract is there to protect them both to each other equally and fairly...

Rating system is also one of the strength of this project. With  the use of the rating system, buyers can wisely choose who to trade or transact with. This is like knowing who you trust, by checking the rating system of the sellers. You can now comfortably do your online shopping.😂😉😊

I do agree with you. Nowadays, the rating system is important when we have done certain transactions to determine who will be the most reliable seller as well as the most reliable buyer. This is also the way how to give freebies and incentive to those people who have a good reputation and great performance. Fair Ninja really have to do this rating system to maintain the fairness of transactions within the platform.
micahyahel10

Activity: 168

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 09:37:39 PM

Santino11,. You mean the buyer wants a refund? Definitely, Fair ninja has set their rules in returns of goods.  You can not just ask for a refund with just a petty things. It has to be valid and acceptable in order to get a refund.
merlint

Activity: 88

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 10:35:21 PM

You know what pal, we really can never avoid something like that pr have a project that is cheat proof because we cannoy control the minds of others or read them. But obviously, it will tale alot of money to pay for lots of good reviews which would then not be that worth it and be a bit more obvious as one after the other comes. Whereas when you really deserve good reviews, it will come automatically.
smith4cris

Activity: 238
Merit: 6

Some people live their dreams...destiny passes by.

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 10:44:01 PM

Online shopping makes it easy to buy things from any part of the world, The huge popularity of online shopping can be

attributed to the fact that it makes shopping easier and now you can't allocate your time to go on their market place. 

Fair Ninja is pretty much convenient hope this project will BOOM.

Hi Angela!

There is a great potential nowadays for platforms such as fair ninja. And the best part of their offering is the utilization of cryptocurrencies.

As we witness public acceptance of this digital money, it is nice to see proects such as fair ninja involving crypto as an accepted payment.

The ease of online shopping has made many people compulsive shoppers online stores tend to offer attractive prices

probably because they have lower cost, most people actually feel It saves both time and money.
You think you got the products in the lowest, but you did not see that there is a damage to the product that you bought. Sometimes, it happens in the online market so we should be careful of buying products.
A lot of people are wasting their money just to buy the products that on sale, not knowing how delicate it is because sometimes products that are discounted are expired or having a damage. Its useless when we get a low quality one.

Fair Ninja.. I think the quality of their product is good, the platform is unique, and the best place to us. Even if an item is not available in your country, you can buy it from their online stores.Has Fair Ninja offer an installment basis in selected item?
A little bit correction sir! They are not an online shopping, what they want to bring is a fair and anonymous transaction using blockchain technology. It is an online classified marketplace where the buyer and seller select or sell products. They want to bring changes with the current system in online shoppe.
I support this project because I like the concept of their platform.

#Changesisreal
#FairNinjaislove

There is not much difference on online market place and online shopping. As long as you are buying online, its online shopping I say. Online marketplace like ebay, amazon, alibaba has proven that their is big money on online shopping, making Jack Ma one of the most recognized billionaire owning Alibaba. If this different online marketplace has already succeeded, I am sure that this will also happen with Fair Ninja. First, Fair Ninja runs on blockchain Technology, and cryptocurrencies will be used to pay instead of fiat money. This will be a new experience for buyers and sellers. Secondly, the Smart contract and security policies of Fair Ninja will surely attract more customers since everyone don't want to experience being scammed. This is the advantage of Fair Ninja over other existing marketplace and its best selling point as well.

L I N A   R E V I E W   ⚫●.  __COMMUNITY-DRIVEN REVIEW PLATFORM__
█ ▌   PARTICIPATE NOW   ▐ █ (https://lina.review)
Noe-Riobleep

Activity: 28

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 10:54:00 PM

I like your idea!
Brilliant project, logical website, riveting plan!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 [37] 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 »
  Print  

Jump to: