Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 11:39:43 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 [41] 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 💥⭕️[ANN] Fair Ninja - 1st Worldwide Classifieds Marketplace Using Blockchain⭕️  (Read 6199 times)
Rapha-EL

Activity: 76
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 05:37:01 PM

Many times, for shopping we tend to spend a lot more than the required shopping expenses,
on things like eating out, traveling, impulsive shopping etc.
or we’ll compromise on our choices because of the lack of choices in those shops.
Unlike Fair Ninja understand the shopper’s psyche and you’ll have the key to how to make them happy, online shopping
very unique and hassle free people REALLY like the site.
Well, we still dont know if they will really have enough choices for all the shoppers. I hope there will be enough online shops that will be partnering with Fairninja. You are right in what you said though but what if there is not really much choices to choose from?
The forum strives to allow free discussion of any ideas. All policies are built around this principle. This doesn't mean you can post garbage, though: posts should actually contain ideas, and these ideas should be argued reasonably.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
TrainDING

Activity: 74

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 06:59:24 PM

I like the idea of freelance online sellers being allowed in the platform, and for them to be verified if they choose to, and establish themselves as an online brand. In case the platform really goes worldwide, simple self made brands can be bought from anywhere! Smiley

This will be the Fair Ninja's part of the plan after they have launched their platform. They will initially cater to second-hand goods then they will eventually be partnered with local online sellers. You are right that the freelance online sellers can sell their creations or self-made brands to any part of the world because Fair Ninja aims to go global.
heibishi

Activity: 25

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 07:48:26 PM

Hey, guys.
Seems great idea. Impeccable idea, interesting project.
Rapha-EL

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 08:37:19 PM

I like the idea of freelance online sellers being allowed in the platform, and for them to be verified if they choose to, and establish themselves as an online brand. In case the platform really goes worldwide, simple self made brands can be bought from anywhere! Smiley

This will be the Fair Ninja's part of the plan after they have launched their platform. They will initially cater to second-hand goods then they will eventually be partnered with local online sellers. You are right that the freelance online sellers can sell their creations or self-made brands to any part of the world because Fair Ninja aims to go global.
Ya. It will exactly be like that dude but local online sellers here are the small online stores that are also trying to earn. I like this, it means they will be helping the beginners to start their own and be counted as one of those giant online sellers in the future too.
Lannin Joe

Activity: 17

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 08:40:25 PM

This is a very nice plan with ability!
In right mind business, classy activity, absorbing plan.
micahyahel10

Activity: 168

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 09:04:47 PM

Many times, for shopping we tend to spend a lot more than the required shopping expenses,
on things like eating out, traveling, impulsive shopping etc.
or we’ll compromise on our choices because of the lack of choices in those shops.
Unlike Fair Ninja understand the shopper’s psyche and you’ll have the key to how to make them happy, online shopping
very unique and hassle free people REALLY like the site.
Well, we still dont know if they will really have enough choices for all the shoppers. I hope there will be enough online shops that will be partnering with Fairninja. You are right in what you said though but what if there is not really much choices to choose from?

Eventually, I do believe, that there will be a lot of commodities to choose from. Besides what is the use of going world wide and being the first, if they will not fully expand in terms of choices and varieties of gOods being sold at Fair ninJa. Probably not initially but eventually.
nasoflo

Activity: 92

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 09:46:06 PM

The idea of Fair Ninja was too simple to understand actually, the sellers will now have a much wider audience to sell their goods and services,

while buyers will have unprecedented access to an enormous variety of products. And with Fair Ninja’s automated translation tool,

language and communication barriers will be erased, allowing for a truly international marketplace.sellers will now have a much wider audience

to sell their goods and services, while buyers will have unprecedented access to an enormous variety of products. And with Fair Ninja’s

automated translation tool, language and communication barriers will be erased, allowing for a truly international marketplace.

Whitepaper>> https://www.fairninja.com/whitepapers/fairninja_whitepaper_engl.pdf

That is what I personally like the most about the concept of this project. Who wouldn't like it? I mean, the concept this project has is clearly such an amazing thing to be thought about. It is great but not as complicated as other projects out there which makes it hard for the people to understand. I am confident that this project will surely be a success since behind the great concept are hard working developers that are good at what they do. I am excited for this project.
smith4cris

Activity: 238
Merit: 6

Some people live their dreams...destiny passes by.

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 10:56:56 PM

I am quite curious if Fair Ninja will also be in-charge of deliveries. Here in my country online market place or online shops do deliver the product to the client making it more effective and efficient and a satisfying experience for customers. I hope they can also handle this.

L I N A   R E V I E W   ⚫●.  __COMMUNITY-DRIVEN REVIEW PLATFORM__
█ ▌   PARTICIPATE NOW   ▐ █ (https://lina.review)
DakariP

Activity: 38

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 02:44:13 AM

I hope your idea runs happily! Good project, unbiased job.  Good luck all.
ConquerGold

Activity: 99

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 06:38:11 AM

The idea of getting an account verified is really great, it's just like in social media wherein verified accounts are the ones people search and follow. If in case a verified account provides great products and services, definitely it will be a good and patronized brand in the platform.
Giratina

Activity: 126
Merit: 2

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 10:43:34 AM

In this millennium, There is so many uses of Internet provides a fast and easy way for people. Now Fair Ninja have an online store can reach customers anywhere in the world they want to give a satisfaction and safe to all customers.

In fact, online shopping has become so popular that many vendors sell only online with no physical location and to purchase things without having to visit an actual store.

They also facilitates the purchase of digital media  with no physical product, vendors can boast truly instant delivery.

having an online marketplace is already an advantage to many entrepreneurs who are starting and can't afford yet to rent an actual store, imagine how much rent can a seller save if they will just sell online. and now that there is a crypto payment is has become more favourable for the business.

It is not only an advantage to entrepreneurs but also to the consumers or buyer. With the fast pace of living specially in the city , people usually don't have enough time to go to the stores or malls to look for something that they need to buy, having an online marketplace, consumer have easier access to browse for their product needs, this help them saves time.

And add to that, Fair Ninja also breaks the barrier of language. Imagine a platform where you can comfortably browse through dozens of sections in your own local language.  That spells a lot of comfort and unparalleled convenience for me.

Wow! that's great to hear, Fair ninja has a certain characteristic that can make your shopping more comfortable,
i do think that the buters in different parts of the word will appreciate this.
That's right the fair ninja is a very amazing project this project platform will let the buyers more comfortable enough in buying the products that they want.
Im.so excited for the success of this project.
Cassy14

Activity: 237
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 11:59:01 AM

Marketplace is now being a promising industry. the Ninja platform being the first to offer integrated cryptocurrency payment options, including Bitcoin, Ethereum, and Litecoin, as well as Yoshi coins. very interesting

This is not the first one just to clear your statement.
there are many projects who went first with cryptocurrency payment.
though the project will be the first on having second hand goods connected in blockchain.
Ganerch

Activity: 180
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 12:04:05 PM

Marketplace is now being a promising industry. the Ninja platform being the first to offer integrated cryptocurrency payment options, including Bitcoin, Ethereum, and Litecoin, as well as Yoshi coins. very interesting

This is not the first one just to clear your statement.
there are many projects who went first with cryptocurrency payment.
though the project will be the first on having second hand goods connected in blockchain.

Yes, there are same project but this project is very nice because of the fact that it is international and very accesible due to their user friendly app. Hope that they can execute this well so that investors will get rerurn.
sonjay22

Activity: 140
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 12:14:05 PM

Ya. It will exactly be like that dude but local online sellers here are the small online stores that are also trying to earn. I like this, it means they will be helping the beginners to start their own and be counted as one of those giant online sellers in the future too.
So it means online businesses are welcome to sell all their items here at fair ninja like we always see in our social media accounts, but if they will sell here their items maybe they'll need to pay at fair ninja unlike to their own social account its free of charge!?
ANGELA07

Activity: 140
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 01:01:04 PM

So it means online businesses are welcome to sell all their items here at fair ninja like we always see in our social media accounts, but if they will sell here their items maybe they'll need to pay at fair ninja unlike to their own social account its free of charge!?

Fair Ninja online shopping a new platform  has brought about life-altering changes to the global consumer market
just a click away and one can connect with the world and purchase products and services from a diverse
range of markets.
Wallflower28

Activity: 378
Merit: 11

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 01:55:18 PM

It’s good to have online sellers but the idea makes me think of the possibilities of the scammers around it specially now that it is worldwide there are a big percentage of the scammer around the globe. Hope that fair ninja will surely make something about the protection of the customer to thw freelance buyer to meke sure that they are legit.
Scamming through online shopping will become obsolete. There are many things to do just for these scammers to stop with their operation. For those desperate people, they will never fool a buyer who used Fair Ninja. There are security when it comes in trading of cryptocurrency and goods. If the buyer already receive the products then the transaction will be verified by the sellers.

Rapha-EL

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 07:43:34 PM

It’s good to have online sellers but the idea makes me think of the possibilities of the scammers around it specially now that it is worldwide there are a big percentage of the scammer around the globe. Hope that fair ninja will surely make something about the protection of the customer to thw freelance buyer to meke sure that they are legit.
Scamming through online shopping will become obsolete. There are many things to do just for these scammers to stop with their operation. For those desperate people, they will never fool a buyer who used Fair Ninja. There are security when it comes in trading of cryptocurrency and goods. If the buyer already receive the products then the transaction will be verified by the sellers.
Well this will be impossible with Fairninja. First, they will serve as an escrow for the payment (sorry for the term), the moment the payment has been recieved by fairninja, the item will be released to the buyer. If the buyer confirms they recieved the item, payment will be released to the seller. So both buyers and sellers are safe here.
Rapha-EL

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 08:11:58 PM

Expect many investor support your project when Token Sales will start.
They are still in their private pre-sale stage as of now. You still have the chance to avail big discounts on Yoshi tokens.
TrainDING

Activity: 74

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 08:49:23 PM

I am quite curious if Fair Ninja will also be in-charge of deliveries. Here in my country online market place or online shops do deliver the product to the client making it more effective and efficient and a satisfying experience for customers. I hope they can also handle this.

I don't think Fair Ninja can do that now. Their priority is to have a Worldwide Classified Marketplace for all Crypto users. But they are planning to make a partnership with leading shipping companies similar to DHL and FedEx which is quite reliable in terms of delivering goods. They are also hoping that these affiliate shipping partners will offer flat rate shipping fees so they can provide the service as a bonus.

You may refer to this reply link from FairNinjaICO as a reference for shipping aspect.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3372626.msg35370148#msg35370148
zycast

Activity: 101

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 09:38:57 PM

there are holdapers who will buy second-hand products and tell the sellers to meet up in a place. A place where you don't know your security.

This is far from ninja fair platform and mission.
well just to answer this.
meet up is good, both parties can be sure that the product will be check and pay after it.
danger is just all around the place.
never meet anonymous people in private place.
make sure there are crowd in your surrounding.
this will make your security better.

Oh I thought it’s international so I assume that it is shipped to the customer. I suggest that meet ups should be done in public area where there are police visibility or do not transact meet ips at all to prevent crimes like this. I know that Fair Ninja will prevent this things to happend because they have standards in accrediting sellers online.

The thing is that it would be pretty hard to know where the seller is from because he might not want his address to be shown on the platfrom. This is why I think that meet ups will not be that often in the platform. I thunk that even without the meet ups the platform is still great and if the buyer reveals his location and is near the seller, I think it would be in the hands of the seller if he would want a meet up or not.

In terms of the meet up mode of a certain product it is applicable if the costumers and the sellers are in the same place or same location or same country. But in shipment it is based internationallly.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 [41] 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 »
  Print  

Jump to: