Bitcoin Forum
May 17, 2024, 05:48:35 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 [42] 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 💥⭕️[ANN] Fair Ninja - 1st Worldwide Classifieds Marketplace Using Blockchain⭕️  (Read 6199 times)
Soslumisir

Activity: 196
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 11:06:56 PM

Fair Ninja is a one-stop online shop accepting cryptocurrency as payment that is globally available. Fair Ninja will merge with another online shop in other countries, making buyers to have broad choices of product. This will also help the buyer to find the product they want at a reasonable price.
Ganerch

Activity: 180
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 11:06:57 PM

there are holdapers who will buy second-hand products and tell the sellers to meet up in a place. A place where you don't know your security.

This is far from ninja fair platform and mission.
well just to answer this.
meet up is good, both parties can be sure that the product will be check and pay after it.
danger is just all around the place.
never meet anonymous people in private place.
make sure there are crowd in your surrounding.
this will make your security better.

Most of the time people has no time for meet up and meet ups are just for the people who has the same country maybe Fair ninja can do some precautions about this matter and most of the time I believe people preffer shipping because it’s more convinient and specially to those who are in different country. If you can’t stop meet ups then meet up need the police station or in public place to prevent this.
smith4cris

Activity: 238
Merit: 6

Some people live their dreams...destiny passes by.

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 11:10:18 PM

Can we sell anything in here as long as it is not illegal? So cars can be sold here? We have an online shop here in our country, just like this but it's not based on blockchain technology. How can we verify a seller if its product is legit? I mean, from country to another country transactions. There should be an escrow to protect buyers from bogus sellers.

Well, I think that everything can probably sold or set off to be bid at as long as it isn't illegal since they did not put any restrictions or limitations as to what people can sell in their platform. Now, the legitimacy of the item will obviously be the problem of the platform itself and not by the bidders/buyers and escrowing the transactions will most probably be also handled by the platform personnel or something. Point is, it will be their job to make sure that the users will get an easy life when they use the fairninja platform.

but, if the buyer got a fake item from the seller.
ninja platform is one way of having it.
they are part of the deal which will be a big problem on their site.
they need to check that the seller is legit and will give a good condition and original item posted.

I don’t like fake items but I know some people who buy fake items and they are happy about it. Maybe if the seller should tell the customer the truth that they are selling fake items then there is no problem about it. But if they will disguise as authenthic then there will be a huge problem here. Hope that fair ninja will have some rules regarding the sellers so that the consumers will have product protection.
That's why fair ninja provide a standard smart contract for both seller and buyer, like an agreement before and after the transaction is done... This served as a guarantee and insurance that no one will be loss or be cheated...

This is an old discussion on Fair Ninja, and we can see based on this how very unlikely that scammers be able to cheat with Fair Ninja. The security policy and feature of Fair Ninja is really commendable. It eliminates the doubts and fears of both buyers and sellers and guarantees quality transaction every time.

L I N A   R E V I E W   ⚫●.  __COMMUNITY-DRIVEN REVIEW PLATFORM__
█ ▌   PARTICIPATE NOW   ▐ █ (https://lina.review)
micahyahel10

Activity: 168

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 11:24:34 PM

Marketplace is now being a promising industry. the Ninja platform being the first to offer integrated cryptocurrency payment options, including Bitcoin, Ethereum, and Litecoin, as well as Yoshi coins. very interesting

This is not the first one just to clear your statement.
there are many projects who went first with cryptocurrency payment.
though the project will be the first on having second hand goods connected in blockchain.

Oh yeah? Is that so? Aren't they the one to go world wide too to use blockchain?  Is second hand the.main focus of fair ninja? I think, they will not just limit to second hand, otherwise, it will be that successful. Why not make it an open to whoever wants to sell their goods to fair ninja. It will be a wider market.
amir.malik

Activity: 55

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 06:15:38 AM

I like the idea of freelance online sellers being allowed in the platform, and for them to be verified if they choose to, and establish themselves as an online brand. In case the platform really goes worldwide, simple self made brands can be bought from anywhere! Smiley
The idea of getting an account verified is really great, it's just like in social media wherein verified accounts are the ones people search and follow. If in case a verified account provides great products and services, definitely it will be a good and patronized brand in the platform.
This is really a great opportunities for each local seller in case it really goes worldwide and with shipping support. There are many online sellers selling handmade stuff in their own countries like sweats, artistic crafts, costumes and others. It's a great opportunity for them.
Custterol

Activity: 280
Merit: 2

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 07:39:43 AM

Hello guys! I like the idea of your project, everything looks great and really promising! You do a wonderfull job! Wish you luck and success!

_______________________________________________________________________________ ______________________________________________________________________________

EIPlatform ●●● ICO ▶️ Jul 18th
kuryente

Activity: 43

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 08:22:30 AM

I like the idea of freelance online sellers being allowed in the platform, and for them to be verified if they choose to, and establish themselves as an online brand. In case the platform really goes worldwide, simple self made brands can be bought from anywhere! Smiley
The idea of getting an account verified is really great, it's just like in social media wherein verified accounts are the ones people search and follow. If in case a verified account provides great products and services, definitely it will be a good and patronized brand in the platform.
This is really a great opportunities for each local seller in case it really goes worldwide and with shipping support. There are many online sellers selling handmade stuff in their own countries like sweats, artistic crafts, costumes and others. It's a great opportunity for them.

Shipping is the big factor on this.
this is the main problem of many deal,
the Fair Ninja will provide everything to make the deal smooth and clear.
yrrehc16

Activity: 532
Merit: 101

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 08:26:44 AM

Marketplace is now being a promising industry. the Ninja platform being the first to offer integrated cryptocurrency payment options, including Bitcoin, Ethereum, and Litecoin, as well as Yoshi coins. very interesting

This is not the first one just to clear your statement.
there are many projects who went first with cryptocurrency payment.
though the project will be the first on having second hand goods connected in blockchain.

Yes, there are same project but this project is very nice because of the fact that it is international and very accesible due to their user friendly app. Hope that they can execute this well so that investors will get rerurn.

Have you tried their application? user-friendly? where can i download the app? i want to try it myself.
this is not the first international project on buy and sell.
but i do like their IDEA with second-hand goods.
Cassy14

Activity: 237
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 09:58:07 AM

This is what i like about the idea of the project.
they really into this and prepared everything before launching in public!!!

Blockchain technology is considered one of the most secure financial transaction technologies. While no technology is completely impervious to hacking, blockchain security is generally considered difficult to hack directly. Moreover, the technology enables transactions without making Fair Ninja a direct target for hacking because we will not need to store any personal or credit card information in order for users to use the platform.
Chimecho

Activity: 98

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 09:58:36 AM

With my experienced on online shopping, I am luckily and so very happy when I get a cheap deals and better prices from
online stores.

because products come to you directly from the manufacturer or seller without middlemen involved.

Many online shops offer discount coupons and rebates. Is Fair Ninja have this?

As far as i know the fair ninja project platform has this kind Featutes or in similar to the feature that is being given above.
that to resellers can sell things without a middle man and it is more cheaper than the other projects
meme12345

Activity: 69

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 12:41:05 PM

Based on my research, In recent years, Targeting this emerging trend, the Consumer Council, for the first time,
published a research report on online shopping, which discovered that consumer satisfaction with
online shopping reached 98%
However, consumers may overlook the problems and hidden hazards with
online shops' trade practices and they lack knowledge in certain important consumer rights issues
such as information accessibility, return/refund policy, privacy policy and legal protection.  
The Government is recommended to conduct in-depth review in existing legislation to safeguard consumers
right to shop online. Hope Fair Ninja will follow the rules and regulations.
sonjay22

Activity: 140
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 01:15:03 PM

I am quite curious if Fair Ninja will also be in-charge of deliveries. Here in my country online market place or online shops do deliver the product to the client making it more effective and efficient and a satisfying experience for customers. I hope they can also handle this.

I don't think Fair Ninja can do that now. Their priority is to have a Worldwide Classified Marketplace for all Crypto users. But they are planning to make a partnership with leading shipping companies similar to DHL and FedEx which is quite reliable in terms of delivering goods. They are also hoping that these affiliate shipping partners will offer flat rate shipping fees so they can provide the service as a bonus.

You may refer to this reply link from FairNinjaICO as a reference for shipping aspect.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3372626.msg35370148#msg35370148
Another reward from fair ninja to user by shipping items from seller to buyer for free, it really sounds good because this a second time that fair ninja will offer rewards to its users... First is the reward for buyer if they buy most of items by using fair ninja, now the shipping fee is plan to become free...

zycast

Activity: 101

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 02:08:09 PM

You know what pal, I persot think that no matter the playform, shipping will always be a problem for the product sellers and buyers. It will never be free and will never be lightning fast considering our technological status. The price and the time frame of every shipment will always depend on the distance of the starting point and the delivery point.
santino11

Activity: 448
Merit: 103

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 02:35:57 PM

You know what pal, I persot think that no matter the playform, shipping will always be a problem for the product sellers and buyers. It will never be free and will never be lightning fast considering our technological status. The price and the time frame of every shipment will always depend on the distance of the starting point and the delivery point.

@zycast that is why FAIR NINJA will provide that.
they are the one to control the transactions.
even payments will be held for some days just to make sure both sides will be in a good place.

Unlike without this project, people will deal with their selves and once the payment received by the seller
the buyer will have no security on the product if it will have a defect.
Rapha-EL

Activity: 76

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 08:23:26 PM

Agree with you dude. There’s a lot of talented individuals out there who’ve not been given any opportunity to grow and benefit from their talents. Like handicrafts for example. A lot can be done but to market them is the problem of most. That is why they just manage to sell them cheaply because they dont have means on how to sell them widely.
TrainDING

Activity: 74

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 08:40:05 PM

You are correct! Great opportunity for the sellers and a great opportunity for the buyers. Just like me, I am fond of trying different products from other countries but I have to ask someone if he could buy me that item and wait for him to return to our country just to have the product. Sometimes it will take him months or even years to get this item for me. With Fairninja, I will have the chance to experience good products from different countries on a single click.
Abymic

Activity: 26

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 08:42:28 PM

I am review in white paper on your idea, It is really good.
Consistent vision, really well website,  detailed and profitable website!
micahyahel10

Activity: 168

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 10:20:09 PM

With my experienced on online shopping, I am luckily and so very happy when I get a cheap deals and better prices from
online stores.

because products come to you directly from the manufacturer or seller without middlemen involved.

Many online shops offer discount coupons and rebates. Is Fair Ninja have this?

As far as i know the fair ninja project platform has this kind Featutes or in similar to the feature that is being given above.
that to resellers can sell things without a middle man and it is more cheaper than the other projects
[/quote

Fair ninja features a loyalty program. Meaning, loyal users of fair ninja will get rewards depending on their present period promtions.
I hope that will do the loyalty rewards continuously or as permanent part if fair ninja. It will surely attract lot of users.
smith4cris

Activity: 238
Merit: 6

Some people live their dreams...destiny passes by.

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 11:07:29 PM

Based on my research, In recent years, Targeting this emerging trend, the Consumer Council, for the first time,
published a research report on online shopping, which discovered that consumer satisfaction with
online shopping reached 98%
However, consumers may overlook the problems and hidden hazards with
online shops' trade practices and they lack knowledge in certain important consumer rights issues
such as information accessibility, return/refund policy, privacy policy and legal protection.  
The Government is recommended to conduct in-depth review in existing legislation to safeguard consumers
right to shop online. Hope Fair Ninja will follow the rules and regulations.

I just watched a video on an online shop delivery where the item delivered is different from what the buyer purchased. Luckily the buyer opened the item in front of the delivery man while on video to show that it is not what he ordered as it is very light in weight. The delivery man returned the money and will make a report to his company. This problem is only a portion of several problems on an online shopping transaction. With Fair Ninja, this will be addressed properly. Buyers are assured that they will get the right item and Sellers are get paid properly.

L I N A   R E V I E W   ⚫●.  __COMMUNITY-DRIVEN REVIEW PLATFORM__
█ ▌   PARTICIPATE NOW   ▐ █ (https://lina.review)
Ganerch

Activity: 180
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 03:13:56 AM

I don’t get the idea of freelance online sellers it that mean that anyone can sell even the aspiring entreprenures? And the stay home moms or even children/teenager who wants to sell? Is that mean that the sellers dosent need goververment permit to sell an item? Well that would be favorable to the sellers but for the buyers I guess there would be pros and cons
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 [42] 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 »
  Print  

Jump to: