Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 04:35:41 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 [48] 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 💥⭕️[ANN] Fair Ninja - 1st Worldwide Classifieds Marketplace Using Blockchain⭕️  (Read 6199 times)
Roukawa

Activity: 546
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 06:43:35 AM

There are thousands of potential crypto merchants around the world and a lot more buyers that dont have it easy when trying to spend their crypto earnings outside paying large exchange fees while converting into fiat.

With over 30 years experience in the classifieds business we came up with an idea of an ecosystem, a platform to connect buyers and sellers willing to accept cryptocurrency, while keeping it classy and offcourse classified.

https://www.facebook.com/fairninja
I like the way how Fair Ninja emphasize their experienced about working in classified ads. I found that before Fair Ninja there was a company made by the CEO of Fair Ninja that was successful. In terms of development and technology, they are building up. But if we look the way they deal with problems and manage their company, we need nothing to worry.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"This isn't the kind of software where we can leave so many unresolved bugs that we need a tracker for them." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
rhomzkie26

Activity: 476
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 07:03:45 AM

I wish this ICO will be useful. Sober project, seamless plan,  excellent vision!

An ICO is useful for the project.
the future of the team and their plans depends on the ICO.
ICO is the source of funds for that built.
so im sure that will be very useful.

Yes I do agreed with pal, ico their way of getting their, and all their 100% accordingly will be implement or be happen once they meet or hit their

aim target or the hard cap or at least hit the soft cap. so the key successful of their project was depend in the count of the investors no one else.
sonjay22

Activity: 140
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 01:53:10 PM

Fair Ninja will provide the best possible user rating system. Buyers and sellers will be able to rate each other based on their experience.

Isn't it wonderful guys? The sellers who have higher ratings will likely to have more costumers since they have been trusted and proven to be trustworthy so sellers who have a very good experience with them can also refer them to their friends and also buyers having very good trust rate will also be trusted by more sellers.

Because of that rating system,  you can identify even the buyers, if they are bogus or not. Or sometimes, there are buyers that are hard to please or having a lot of unreasonable complains.  In the case, of second hand items, you should not expect too much because it is not brand new. As long as they are stating the real condition of the said item.

There are second-hand items that are really in good condition. I think Fair Ninja will evaluate which items can seller sell on the platform. The good thing about the platform is that you can reject an item that is not in good condition. And you Smart Contract will not release the payment unless the buyer confirmed that the item is acceptable.
How fair ninja can evaluate those second hand items personally, and if that so maybe the process of selling items here will be long since fair ninja need to evaluate it one by one!?
For sure fair ninja have their own faster way to check items from the seller if these items are pass the standard so it can able to sell and sold it here... And even those items are pass the evaluation of fair ninja but find it differently by buyer when it shipped to them there's always a chance to return it because of smart contracts...
Yes that's right and that is the advantage of fair ninja platform, because they value the money of both seller and buyer by putting a standard smart contract for them so no one can feel biased or think about having unfairly transactions...

Yes, the buyers will be protected by the Smart Contract. If the item is not in good condition, the payment will not be released and the item will be returned. I think this will give the seller an idea that bogus items will never be allowed on the platform and will never be allowed by Fair Ninja. I don't know if it was confirmed or not as a real transaction but this is a good example published on social media. The buyer ordered a Lenovo Tablet from one local online selling site then when the item arrived, they found out that the item was just a bar of detergent soap. I haven't seen an update yet about this incident.

This incident happens with online transactions. I think the one at fault here is the shipping companies or those who handle the item in between since they are the one who have direct access to the item. Theft is rampant with logistics companies. I also saw a video where he ordered a mobile phone then received a bottle of medicine instead. Its good he took a video of this and the item was Cash on Delivery so he need not pay for the item. I hope Fair Ninja will also have a way to protect the seller in such cases.
Indeed that is happened in different logistics company many times, the problem with this is we don't know if how they'll take care the items coming from the seller!? One more thing, we dont who will took that items whether the courier or people who manage those item inside that company, and when they did took it? Good thing that fair ninja guarantee the safety of everyone's item, and for sure they will hired a trusted logistics company that will carry the items to buyer...
joeljames23

Activity: 126
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 02:11:41 PM

Fair Ninja will provide the best possible user rating system. Buyers and sellers will be able to rate each other based on their experience.

Isn't it wonderful guys? The sellers who have higher ratings will likely to have more costumers since they have been trusted and proven to be trustworthy so sellers who have a very good experience with them can also refer them to their friends and also buyers having very good trust rate will also be trusted by more sellers.

Because of that rating system,  you can identify even the buyers, if they are bogus or not. Or sometimes, there are buyers that are hard to please or having a lot of unreasonable complains.  In the case, of second hand items, you should not expect too much because it is not brand new. As long as they are stating the real condition of the said item.

There are second-hand items that are really in good condition. I think Fair Ninja will evaluate which items can seller sell on the platform. The good thing about the platform is that you can reject an item that is not in good condition. And you Smart Contract will not release the payment unless the buyer confirmed that the item is acceptable.
How fair ninja can evaluate those second hand items personally, and if that so maybe the process of selling items here will be long since fair ninja need to evaluate it one by one!?
For sure fair ninja have their own faster way to check items from the seller if these items are pass the standard so it can able to sell and sold it here... And even those items are pass the evaluation of fair ninja but find it differently by buyer when it shipped to them there's always a chance to return it because of smart contracts...
Yes that's right and that is the advantage of fair ninja platform, because they value the money of both seller and buyer by putting a standard smart contract for them so no one can feel biased or think about having unfairly transactions...

Yes, the buyers will be protected by the Smart Contract. If the item is not in good condition, the payment will not be released and the item will be returned. I think this will give the seller an idea that bogus items will never be allowed on the platform and will never be allowed by Fair Ninja. I don't know if it was confirmed or not as a real transaction but this is a good example published on social media. The buyer ordered a Lenovo Tablet from one local online selling site then when the item arrived, they found out that the item was just a bar of detergent soap. I haven't seen an update yet about this incident.

This incident happens with online transactions. I think the one at fault here is the shipping companies or those who handle the item in between since they are the one who have direct access to the item. Theft is rampant with logistics companies. I also saw a video where he ordered a mobile phone then received a bottle of medicine instead. Its good he took a video of this and the item was Cash on Delivery so he need not pay for the item. I hope Fair Ninja will also have a way to protect the seller in such cases.
Indeed that is happened in different logistics company many times, the problem with this is we don't know if how they'll take care the items coming from the seller!? One more thing, we dont who will took that items whether the courier or people who manage those item inside that company, and when they did took it? Good thing that fair ninja guarantee the safety of everyone's item, and for sure they will hired a trusted logistics company that will carry the items to buyer...
I've experience to be a courier before, and this is secretly happening... There a times that they will change the items or goods with the fake one, and before the buyer recognize it they already use the items that's why there's no chance for them to return it to the seller...
scarleth06

Activity: 126

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 02:35:21 PM

I am interested to know how does the return policy of Fair Ninja works if the buyer is not satisfied with what he had received? What is needed to do this and what are the conditions when you are returning an item? Should I drop-off the item on a certain partnered courier or they will pick up the item on our house?
I know that the buyer have only 2 weeks of grace period to return the items to seller if they did not like it and not satisfied... And part of the buyers money that already deposited in fair ninja will use to return the items  to the seller...
katropaTNT

Activity: 40

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 04:27:20 PM

This is what i am waiting for!! the team really deliver it! love it!!

With FairNinja’s automated translation tool, language and communication barriers will be erased,
allowing for a truly international marketplace.

Another barrier has been destroyed!
merlint

Activity: 88

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 06:29:17 PM

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/DfGeKzuXkAAEPBd.jpg

Today, only a handful of merchants accept cryptocurrencies as a form of payment. But with Fair Ninja, that’s all going to change. We’re going to make it easy for anyone, anywhere to sell anything online while accepting payment in cryptocurrency.  (From their Twitter page)

It is great, if Fair Ninja will be making a difference in this area, since cryptocurrency now is becoming world-wide, merchants will not have much choice but to accept cryptocurrency as a form of payment for their business or else they will be outgrown by the open-minded merchants who embrace cryptocurrency.

Nowadays people in our country gets curious about crypto and there are crypto investors and I found some popular artist who are crypto enthusiast or crypto trader. Hoping that this project will be accepted here in our country so that we can practice the method of paying Yoshi coin to buy and sell products which excites me a lot. O hope for this coin to be sold out.

Fair Ninja will not come up with the concept to go worldwide if the market is not open.  It only means, that when the project starts to go operational, they have predicted that Cryptocurrency will be accepted. It might not be the soonest but it will happen.

Fair Ninja project is one way to open the doors of all nations to be aware that Crypto exists and educate them about all the benefits it may bring to their country. I am positive that Cryptocurrency will be accepted worldwide if we support a project like this. When the local merchants of a certain country and start to be involved in Fair Ninja project, I think that will be the start of everything.
That's right! The fair ninja is very great and have a potential in the making because this is a online market where you can purchase goods that people will really want and love.

Well I guess not all people like to buy goods which is second hand, only those people who is fanatic in surplus product.
But in some other way, Fair ninja was quite really good in terms of selling it online due to it connected into blockchain technology where it is already trend nowadays. It is actually timely for the client or customers who is online shoppers.

It is true that there are not that much people who like second hand stuff but even so, there are still quite a few that wants secondhand items like antiques. Some people even look for phased out products for the purpose of collecting or for restoring machines or things that needs the phased out parts. This will help those kind of peole and the people looking for extra bucks by selling stuff they do not use anymore... This will be making fair ninja project succeed for sure.
Glorious04

Activity: 392
Merit: 113

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 07:11:19 PM

There are thousands of potential crypto merchants around the world and a lot more buyers that dont have it easy when trying to spend their crypto earnings outside paying large exchange fees while converting into fiat.

With over 30 years experience in the classifieds business we came up with an idea of an ecosystem, a platform to connect buyers and sellers willing to accept cryptocurrency, while keeping it classy and offcourse classified.

I like the way how Fair Ninja emphasize their experienced about working in classified ads. I found that before Fair Ninja there was a company made by the CEO of Fair Ninja that was successful. In terms of development and technology, they are building up. But if we look the way they deal with problems and manage their company, we need nothing to worry.
So if the CEO of Fair Ninja has been successful in building other company in the past, is there more to doubt about the success of Fair Ninja? It only means that the builder of this project has a credibility to bring it all into completion and success.

micahyahel10

Activity: 168

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 07:14:24 PM

So if the CEO of Fair Ninja has been successful in building other company in the past, is there more to doubt about the success of Fair Ninja? It only means that the builder of this project has a credibility to bring it all into completion and success.

So, that is the proof i believe, Fair ninja will really be launched formally or will be operating successfully. 30 years of experience and i assume expertise will surely be useful in that field.  Besides, their concept and feautures should never be ignored because it is what the online shopping business consumer needs specially the crypto users.
smith4cris

Activity: 238
Merit: 6

Some people live their dreams...destiny passes by.

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 11:07:56 PM

So, that is the proof i believe, Fair ninja will really be launched formally or will be operating successfully. 30 years of experience and i assume expertise will surely be useful in that field.  Besides, their concept and feautures should never be ignored because it is what the online shopping business consumer needs specially the crypto users.

Experience is a great teacher and we can expect something from a person with as much as 30 years of experience in the field. The overall concept of Fair Ninja is great. It combines blockchain technology, smart contract and a secure policy for trade and doing business with Fair Ninja. I am sure more and more users will prefer buying using Fair Ninja platform since it offers more security for them compared to other online shopping platforms.

L I N A   R E V I E W   ⚫●.  __COMMUNITY-DRIVEN REVIEW PLATFORM__
█ ▌   PARTICIPATE NOW   ▐ █ (https://lina.review)
TrainDING

Activity: 74

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 11:25:18 PM

Experience is a great teacher and we can expect something from a person with as much as 30 years of experience in the field. The overall concept of Fair Ninja is great. It combines blockchain technology, smart contract and a secure policy for trade and doing business with Fair Ninja. I am sure more and more users will prefer buying using Fair Ninja platform since it offers more security for them compared to other online shopping platforms.

I totally agree with you smith4cris. You have explained it well. I also believe that more and more users will prefer Fair Ninja on their online transactions. Users will definitely choose Fair Ninja because of the wide variety of products that it offers coming from all parts of the world. Security powered by Blockchain Technology and Protection of both buyer and seller using Smart Contracts.
meme12345

Activity: 69

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 05:23:48 AM

Which is the best reason to shop online? Low prices, of course!
Because online stores do not have rental and utility cost, salaries for staff and other expenses
to keep the business running, they can often offer great deals and discounts
hope Fair Ninja have more new idea than the other online shop can't wait for their launching.
Flygonz

Activity: 112

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 07:56:12 AM

I just want to ask of how does the two persons came from different countries and have their own language (e.g. Dutch and Japanese) will communicate to each other? We all know that languages are barrier for a better communication. How does Fair Ninja will solve it? I know that they have multiple languages in their websites but we can't avoid that a seller and a buyer will interact with each other.

there will translator if that is the case.
but, what i think FAIR NINJA is about seller to team and team to buyer.
the team will be at the middle of transaction to make the deal of both sides.

Fair Ninja will not act as a middleman, but as an online platform for both Buyers and Sellers. With the current technology translating languages will be easy. I believe they will have an option to have the product translated into your local language, but as English is widely accepted as the international language, this will be the main language for Fair Ninja.
What I know is that, there are many languages that Fair Ninja will provide for the different customers worldwide but I do not know how they will do in order for two different people who have their own native language will have a good communication? I guess, having a translation is good but sometimes, it is not accurate to the language we used and the worst, it has many mistakes when in comes in grammar.
Maybe fair ninja will have program that automatically will translate all the conversation of both buyer and seller, because it is important for them to understand all the content written in their contract and transaction.as a buyer and seller... I think fair ninja need to provide translator or program that somehow they can understand each other though they are from different countries...

The best solution here is that, we need to adopt for changes. If you want to buy or sell worldwidely, you should not stop by miscommunication. We should learn on how to communicate english, the international language. If we can communicate properly to others, there is no problem we can encounter whenever we want to use fair ninja.

With our current global awareness and technology, language is not a barier anymore. Many existing online shops like amazon, alibaba and ebay has already proven this. Even better is that Fair Ninja runs on blockchain technology and can enforce smart contracts to both buyers and sellers that is not existing with the other online stores.
There are online translators in each language. This matter is not a big deal to all because the technology helps us to know everything. Besides, we can communicate now in different languages because there are application which correct grammars and etc. Yes, I believe that language is not a barrier. We are millenials people and adapting of language is easy for us. Just like what I have seen in my colleagues who are addicted in Korean Languages.

Truely, cryptocurrencies now is really eye catching and gives curiousity in the people,
so in the near future we will not be surprised if all of the people are using cryptocurrency as a method of payment.
Roukawa

Activity: 546
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 12:59:51 PM

In addition to that, the past company of the CEO which I think it is running even today, is related in Fair Ninja. It was different in terms of technology because Fair Ninja uses smart contract to resolve fraudulent acts in online marketplace. Aside from that, the CEO wants to expand his territory and he wants his journey become globally.

b1marlin

Activity: 179

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 03:07:26 PM

In addition to that, the past company of the CEO which I think it is running even today, is related in Fair Ninja. It was different in terms of technology because Fair Ninja uses smart contract to resolve fraudulent acts in online marketplace. Aside from that, the CEO wants to expand his territory and he wants his journey become globally.

Global market, their platform is aiming for the people from all over the world to participate on their project.
A project that will ease the problems in dealing online of buyer and sellers.
this will be a huge leap in the world once the project get their success.
have some popcorn to watch this.
sonjay22

Activity: 140

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 03:15:53 PM

Today, only a handful of merchants accept cryptocurrencies as a form of payment. But with Fair Ninja, that’s all going to change. We’re going to make it easy for anyone, anywhere to sell anything online while accepting payment in cryptocurrency.  (From their Twitter page)

It is great, if Fair Ninja will be making a difference in this area, since cryptocurrency now is becoming world-wide, merchants will not have much choice but to accept cryptocurrency as a form of payment for their business or else they will be outgrown by the open-minded merchants who embrace cryptocurrency.

Nowadays people in our country gets curious about crypto and there are crypto investors and I found some popular artist who are crypto enthusiast or crypto trader. Hoping that this project will be accepted here in our country so that we can practice the method of paying Yoshi coin to buy and sell products which excites me a lot. O hope for this coin to be sold out.

Fair Ninja will not come up with the concept to go worldwide if the market is not open.  It only means, that when the project starts to go operational, they have predicted that Cryptocurrency will be accepted. It might not be the soonest but it will happen.

Fair Ninja project is one way to open the doors of all nations to be aware that Crypto exists and educate them about all the benefits it may bring to their country. I am positive that Cryptocurrency will be accepted worldwide if we support a project like this. When the local merchants of a certain country and start to be involved in Fair Ninja project, I think that will be the start of everything.
That's right! The fair ninja is very great and have a potential in the making because this is a online market where you can purchase goods that people will really want and love.

Well I guess not all people like to buy goods which is second hand, only those people who is fanatic in surplus product.
But in some other way, Fair ninja was quite really good in terms of selling it online due to it connected into blockchain technology where it is already trend nowadays. It is actually timely for the client or customers who is online shoppers.

It is true that there are not that much people who like second hand stuff but even so, there are still quite a few that wants secondhand items like antiques. Some people even look for phased out products for the purpose of collecting or for restoring machines or things that needs the phased out parts. This will help those kind of peole and the people looking for extra bucks by selling stuff they do not use anymore... This will be making fair ninja project succeed for sure.
The good thing about second hand items is the price of it, most of the time they will sell this half of the original price but also depends on the negotiations of buyer and seller... And there is a chance to modify it and sell again to other people in a higher price or preserve it as a collection...
zycast

Activity: 101

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 05:39:32 PM

I think that will be a big problem because the fairninja platform won't be able to evaluate every singke item that the people are selling and even if they could, it would mean higher fees and longer process which will take up a very huge amount of time. I think the only solution for this is the rating of the seller which can help a bit to show how credible the seller really is. That's the only way I can think of. Unless they get authorities involved which is something that I really can't see happening. I hope the fair ninja team can be able to explain how they would react to this problem...
TrainDING

Activity: 74

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 07:17:49 PM

I think that will be a big problem because the fairninja platform won't be able to evaluate every singke item that the people are selling and even if they could, it would mean higher fees and longer process which will take up a very huge amount of time. I think the only solution for this is the rating of the seller which can help a bit to show how credible the seller really is. That's the only way I can think of. Unless they get authorities involved which is something that I really can't see happening. I hope the fair ninja team can be able to explain how they would react to this problem...

I think yes. It is the rating and reviews of the seller will be our basis to evaluate whether the seller is a good one or not. Fair Ninja was powered by Blockchain Technology and I think it is really an advantage to use it for reviews and ratings because the ratings and reviews given by the buyer will not be manipulated by anyone on the platform.
Glorious04

Activity: 392
Merit: 113

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 08:32:58 PM

I totally agree with you smith4cris. You have explained it well. I also believe that more and more users will prefer Fair Ninja on their online transactions. Users will definitely choose Fair Ninja because of the wide variety of products that it offers coming from all parts of the world. Security powered by Blockchain Technology and Protection of both buyer and seller using Smart Contracts.
And the most exciting part for crypto-lovers here is they will be accepting cryptocurrencies as payment. Aside from that, they will also be open for second hand items for sale like sulit.com in the Philippines. Not all the time we need brand new items so it’s good with Fair Ninja we will now have the choice to buy things we need in cheaper price.

micahyahel10

Activity: 168

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 09:05:31 PM

So, that is the proof i believe, Fair ninja will really be launched formally or will be operating successfully. 30 years of experience and i assume expertise will surely be useful in that field.  Besides, their concept and feautures should never be ignored because it is what the online shopping business consumer needs specially the crypto users.

And the most exciting part for crypto-lovers here is they will be accepting cryptocurrencies as payment. Aside from that, they will also be open for second hand items for sale like sulit.com in the Philippines. Not all the time we need brand new items so it’s good with Fair Ninja we will now have the choice to buy things we need in cheaper price.
But wait, i just like to clarify, so initially, isn't it that Fair ninja is targetting second hand items, so when you said Glorious04 that "they will also.open second hand items", so it means that they are also open to engage in brand new, am.i right?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 [48] 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 »
  Print  

Jump to: