Bitcoin Forum
July 05, 2024, 06:33:35 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 [59] 60 61 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 💥⭕️[ANN] Fair Ninja - 1st Worldwide Classifieds Marketplace Using Blockchain⭕️  (Read 6206 times)
nasoflo

Activity: 92
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 02:43:50 PM

Online Shopping is a win-win for the economy.
This is the new standard way, many prefer to shop, especially for niche items and to price compare.
Fair Ninja shopping online is being simpler and more transparent,
customers are more app to feel confident with their purchases and get a fair deal.

Of course, online shopping is replacing shopping at physical storefronts, so while shopping in general might
increasing much on its own, there are other factors that online shopping brings to the economic system.

Online shopping industry is a big industry. Jack Ma for example has earned billions of dollars thru his online marketplace, Alibaba. What Fair Ninja is emphasizing is the use of crypto currency in buying products as well as the security involve in transacting with people. The smart contract provided by Fair Ninja reassures the security of both buyers and sellers.

Jack Ma will back-up this project for sure.
And even his Alibaba online market place will be in blockchain soon.
The guy is a brilliant one, he knows the internet people well and he know what will be the future.
The safest way to spend your tokens by buying items thru online is with fair ninja, you don't have to think twice before you can start a transactions to anyone... And you're right the assurance and security of every buyer and seller will be at the hands of their smart contract, fair ninja build a trust in marketplace industry today...

Well, as of now, it really is. Because it is the only prohect that I have heard of which has this kind of concept. I believe that with this concept, people will become even more curious about this industry through the fairninja platform which will them trigger lots of people to try out this new fast and secyre way of buying things online. This will clearly lead to faster mass adoption. And then add up people who do not want to go through that much hassle in converting to fiat before being able to buy things online, this prpject eill surely be a big hit!
Chimecho

Activity: 98

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 04:12:29 PM

There are thousands of potential crypto merchants around the world and a lot more buyers that dont have it easy when trying to spend their crypto earnings outside paying large exchange fees while converting into fiat.

With over 30 years experience in the classifieds business we came up with an idea of an ecosystem, a platform to connect buyers and sellers willing to accept cryptocurrency, while keeping it classy and offcourse classified.

https://www.facebook.com/fairninja
I like the way how Fair Ninja emphasize their experienced about working in classified ads. I found that before Fair Ninja there was a company made by the CEO of Fair Ninja that was successful. In terms of development and technology, they are building up. But if we look the way they deal with problems and manage their company, we need nothing to worry.
So if the CEO of Fair Ninja has been successful in building other company in the past, is there more to doubt about the success of Fair Ninja? It only means that the builder of this project has a credibility to bring it all into completion and success.

So, that is the proof i believe, Fair ninja will really be launched formally or will be operating successfully. 30 years of experience and i assume expertise will surely be useful in that field.  Besides, their concept and feautures should never be ignored because it is what the online shopping business consumer needs specially the crypto users.
In addition to that, the past company of the CEO which I think it is running even today, is related in Fair Ninja. It was different in terms of technology because Fair Ninja uses smart contract to resolve fraudulent acts in online marketplace. Aside from that, the CEO wants to expand his territory and he wants his journey become globally.
And this project enters, what’s new about this project? I do not see some new on this project? Any thoughts on this? No, I haven’t actually, lol.
Flygonz

Activity: 112

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 04:18:44 PM

There are thousands of potential crypto merchants around the world and a lot more buyers that dont have it easy when trying to spend their crypto earnings outside paying large exchange fees while converting into fiat.

With over 30 years experience in the classifieds business we came up with an idea of an ecosystem, a platform to connect buyers and sellers willing to accept cryptocurrency, while keeping it classy and offcourse classified.

https://www.facebook.com/fairninja
I like the way how Fair Ninja emphasize their experienced about working in classified ads. I found that before Fair Ninja there was a company made by the CEO of Fair Ninja that was successful. In terms of development and technology, they are building up. But if we look the way they deal with problems and manage their company, we need nothing to worry.
So if the CEO of Fair Ninja has been successful in building other company in the past, is there more to doubt about the success of Fair Ninja? It only means that the builder of this project has a credibility to bring it all into completion and success.

So, that is the proof i believe, Fair ninja will really be launched formally or will be operating successfully. 30 years of experience and i assume expertise will surely be useful in that field.  Besides, their concept and feautures should never be ignored because it is what the online shopping business consumer needs specially the crypto users.
In addition to that, the past company of the CEO which I think it is running even today, is related in Fair Ninja. It was different in terms of technology because Fair Ninja uses smart contract to resolve fraudulent acts in online marketplace. Aside from that, the CEO wants to expand his territory and he wants his journey become globally.

Global market, their platform is aiming for the people from all over the world to participate on their project.
A project that will ease the problems in dealing online of buyer and sellers.
this will be a huge leap in the world once the project get their success.
have some popcorn to watch this.

“No worry dude, I got you, get all you want”-FairNinja. So badass project. I’m done on this, waiting on the success of this project. I love the project it is very conceptualized and giving up some security and privacy on both seller and buyer. Great job FairNinja Team and Developers.
BitDane

Activity: 1372
Merit: 348

View Profile WWW
July 25, 2018, 08:27:58 PM

This is the new standard way, many prefer to shop, especially for niche items and to price compare.
customers are more app to feel confident with their purchases and get a fair deal.

Of course, online shopping is replacing shopping at physical storefronts, so while shopping in general might
increasing much on its own, there are other factors that online shopping brings to the economic system.

Online shopping industry is a big industry. Jack Ma for example has earned billions of dollars thru his online marketplace, Alibaba. What Fair Ninja is emphasizing is the use of crypto currency in buying products as well as the security involve in transacting with people. The smart contract provided by Fair Ninja reassures the security of both buyers and sellers.

The guy is a brilliant one, he knows the internet people well and he know what will be the future.
The safest way to spend your tokens by buying items thru online is with fair ninja, you don't have to think twice before you can start a transactions to anyone... And you're right the assurance and security of every buyer and seller will be at the hands of their smart contract, fair ninja build a trust in marketplace industry today...
I guess you are right about this. Fair Ninja offers consumer protection at its best. User has the capability to decide if he/she will release the payment to the seller. If the buyer is truly satisfied with the delivered item, the payment will be release using Smart Contract.
Glorious04

Activity: 392
Merit: 113

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 08:50:38 PM

I guess you are right about this. Fair Ninja offers consumer protection at its best. User has the capability to decide if he/she will release the payment to the seller. If the buyer is truly satisfied with the delivered item, the payment will be release using Smart Contract.
Hey folk. I think there should be a little correction in what you’ve said. Only slight one. The buyer will send the payment to Fair Ninja the moment purchase is confirmed and the product is available and Fair Ninja will serve as an escrow to the payment. Fair Ninja will hold it until the items reached the buyer safely, in good conditions, as expected and with no defects. As the buyer confirms that they recieved the item, only then Fair Ninja will release the payment to the seller for complete transactions.

micahyahel10

Activity: 168

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 08:56:42 PM

Hey folk. I think there should be a little correction in what you’ve said. Only slight one. The buyer will send the payment to Fair Ninja the moment purchase is confirmed and the product is available and Fair Ninja will serve as an escrow to the payment. Fair Ninja will hold it until the items reached the buyer safely, in good conditions, as expected and with no defects. As the buyer confirms that they recieved the item, only then Fair Ninja will release the payment to the seller for complete transactions.
That's rightGlorious04.  That is how Smart Contract works.  I do believe that this feature is the best so far, and i think is kind of the first one to oofer this kind of feature or none that i have heard of. Fair ninja is really fair in all aspects. Kudos.
Wallflower28

Activity: 378
Merit: 11

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 11:40:05 PM

I like the idea of freelance online sellers being allowed in the platform, and for them to be verified if they choose to, and establish themselves as an online brand. In case the platform really goes worldwide, simple self made brands can be bought from anywhere! Smiley
It’s good to have online sellers but the idea makes me think of the possibilities of the scammers around it specially now that it is worldwide there are a big percentage of the scammer around the globe. Hope that fair ninja will surely make something about the protection of the customer to thw freelance buyer to meke sure that they are legit.
Scamming through online shopping will become obsolete. There are many things to do just for these scammers to stop with their operation. For those desperate people, they will never fool a buyer who used Fair Ninja. There are security when it comes in trading of cryptocurrency and goods. If the buyer already receive the products then the transaction will be verified by the sellers.
Well this will be impossible with Fairninja. First, they will serve as an escrow for the payment (sorry for the term), the moment the payment has been recieved by fairninja, the item will be released to the buyer. If the buyer confirms they recieved the item, payment will be released to the seller. So both buyers and sellers are safe here.
That's why I said it was obsolete already. It means that Fair Ninja will change the online shopping. Fraud and highly cost of advertisement will eliminate because of the smart contract. As of now, we are just waiting for their private sale to finish and after all, public sale will start. Project will fully launch after the token sale.

identifyuser

Activity: 630
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 04:51:37 AM

Fair Ninja is a project with an excellent team, I believe this is the main advantage in the current market, because the project depends on the team
peachypie

Activity: 107

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 05:10:04 AM

Fair Ninja websites serve as middlemen for direct sellers as well, if they do not have a retail
website or can use as a secondary referral service. These types of websites take a commission but increase
visibility and can bring business to smaller merchants who in the past may not have had access to such a large,
diverse market place.
Greninja

Activity: 112

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 07:55:08 AM

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/DfGeKzuXkAAEPBd.jpg

Today, only a handful of merchants accept cryptocurrencies as a form of payment. But with Fair Ninja, that’s all going to change. We’re going to make it easy for anyone, anywhere to sell anything online while accepting payment in cryptocurrency.  (From their Twitter page)

It is great, if Fair Ninja will be making a difference in this area, since cryptocurrency now is becoming world-wide, merchants will not have much choice but to accept cryptocurrency as a form of payment for their business or else they will be outgrown by the open-minded merchants who embrace cryptocurrency.

Nowadays people in our country gets curious about crypto and there are crypto investors and I found some popular artist who are crypto enthusiast or crypto trader. Hoping that this project will be accepted here in our country so that we can practice the method of paying Yoshi coin to buy and sell products which excites me a lot. O hope for this coin to be sold out.

Fair Ninja will not come up with the concept to go worldwide if the market is not open.  It only means, that when the project starts to go operational, they have predicted that Cryptocurrency will be accepted. It might not be the soonest but it will happen.

Fair Ninja project is one way to open the doors of all nations to be aware that Crypto exists and educate them about all the benefits it may bring to their country. I am positive that Cryptocurrency will be accepted worldwide if we support a project like this. When the local merchants of a certain country and start to be involved in Fair Ninja project, I think that will be the start of everything.
That's right! The fair ninja is very great and have a potential in the making because this is a online market where you can purchase goods that people will really want and love.

Well I guess not all people like to buy goods which is second hand, only those people who is fanatic in surplus product.
But in some other way, Fair ninja was quite really good in terms of selling it online due to it connected into blockchain technology where it is already trend nowadays. It is actually timely for the client or customers who is online shoppers.

It is true that there are not that much people who like second hand stuff but even so, there are still quite a few that wants secondhand items like antiques. Some people even look for phased out products for the purpose of collecting or for restoring machines or things that needs the phased out parts. This will help those kind of peole and the people looking for extra bucks by selling stuff they do not use anymore... This will be making fair ninja project succeed for sure.
The good thing about second hand items is the price of it, most of the time they will sell this half of the original price but also depends on the negotiations of buyer and seller... And there is a chance to modify it and sell again to other people in a higher price or preserve it as a collection...

Dude you almost done it perfect. I’m not into Online Shopping but when I heard about this kind of project that will entering on the Crypto-world maybe I must try buying things now, lol. I love the security and other feature of this project waiting to be successful. Good luck FairNinja Team and Developers. May the Forge be with you.
smith4cris

Activity: 238
Merit: 6

Some people live their dreams...destiny passes by.

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 01:32:55 PM

I am not quite sure about Jack Ma backing up this project but your idea is quite interesting. It will be a breakthrough in crypto currency if Alibaba will be using blockchain and smart contracts as well. Well no one is sure what the future holds so we can only hope for the best.

L I N A   R E V I E W   ⚫●.  __COMMUNITY-DRIVEN REVIEW PLATFORM__
█ ▌   PARTICIPATE NOW   ▐ █ (https://lina.review)
rhomzkie26

Activity: 476
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 04:21:37 PM

With Fair Ninja, you’ll find the best deals across Europe and around the world.
Buy and sell with anyone, anywhere, in any language.
Pay with: Bitcoin Ethereum Litecoin and their very own Yoshicoin!

latest update from the team!!!
https://www.facebook.com/fairninja/
That is the best feature of fair ninja for many people who wants to buy or have goods and items originally from european countries and from around the world... Before we don't have the chance to have it but now with fair ninja all that second hand items is available for everyone...

That's a good thing for Fair Ninja, where most people would satisfied because of their kind of offered and services as well. And I do believed that

their items was still high quality despite of being goods surplus due to it is branded too.
merlint

Activity: 88

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 05:53:03 PM

With Fair Ninja, you’ll find the best deals across Europe and around the world.
Buy and sell with anyone, anywhere, in any language.
Pay with: Bitcoin Ethereum Litecoin and their very own Yoshicoin!

latest update from the team!!!
https://www.facebook.com/fairninja/

That is the best feature of fair ninja for many people who wants to buy or have goods and items originally from european countries and from around the world... Before we don't have the chance to have it but now with fair ninja all that second hand items is available for everyone...

That's a good thing for Fair Ninja, where most people would satisfied because of their kind of offered and services as well. And I do believed that

their items was still high quality despite of being goods surplus due to it is branded too.

And the best thing about this? It is that this project gives a good amount of chances to those companies that are just starting out and wants to advertise their product, or to make it more visible in the right type of people and to be able to get their products out there in the open.
BitDane

Activity: 1372
Merit: 348

View Profile WWW
July 26, 2018, 07:26:23 PM

I am not quite sure about Jack Ma backing up this project but your idea is quite interesting. It will be a breakthrough in crypto currency if Alibaba will be using blockchain and smart contracts as well. Well no one is sure what the future holds so we can only hope for the best.
Quite a good news to break but I don't think Jack Ma will do that. I think he will be interested in the technology used by Fair Ninja and adapt it. He has an already Alibaba which is the top online selling site which produces millions of dollars.  I don't want to close the door for greater possibilities. Hoping for the best!
Glorious04

Activity: 392
Merit: 113

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 08:12:21 PM

That's rightGlorious04.  That is how Smart Contract works.  I do believe that this feature is the best so far, and i think is kind of the first one to oofer this kind of feature or none that i have heard of. Fair ninja is really fair in all aspects. Kudos.
You know  what michayahel10? I think this procedure should be done in all online stores. This will protect both the sellers and the buyers. A lot of time in small online transactions, the sellers take advantage of the buyers, after recieving payments, they just disappear or they block the buyer. Poor buyers, no protection for them because the standard policy is payment first before sending the items so buyers are prone to this kind of scheme.

micahyahel10

Activity: 168

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 08:58:44 PM

You know  what michayahel10? I think this procedure should be done in all online stores. This will protect both the sellers and the buyers. A lot of time in small online transactions, the sellers take advantage of the buyers, after recieving payments, they just disappear or they block the buyer. Poor buyers, no protection for them because the standard policy is payment first before sending the items so buyers are prone to this kind of scheme.
I would be very happy if they will adapt these policy in all online shoppings. I bet there will be no chance of scamming now. All people involve are just honest people and fair transactions. Everybody will be happy and contented.
Jisatsu

Activity: 336
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 09:16:52 PM

Fair Ninja is a one-stop online shop accepting cryptocurrency as payment that is globally available. Fair Ninja will merge with another online shop in other countries, making buyers to have broad choices of product. This will also help the buyer to find the product they want at a reasonable price.
ANGELA07

Activity: 140
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 12:51:32 AM

Fair Ninja is a project with an excellent team, I believe this is the main advantage in the current market, because the project depends on the team

On the flip side, if there are items that
are scare or very popular, then customers will be able to find all of the places a product is available.
This transparency can drive prices either up or down depending on the product and its popularity.
Vivat Rex

Activity: 6

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 10:43:54 AM

If you guys knew the story behind this CEO you wouldn't invest a dime.

He's presenting him self as a successful guy who fixed a company, while
he did the complete opposite. More than 20+ people left the company in
last year and a half and Oglasnik group is on a downfall.

Good marketing, good idea, just too bad not the right people behind it.
smith4cris

Activity: 238
Merit: 6

Some people live their dreams...destiny passes by.

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 03:46:53 PM

If you guys knew the story behind this CEO you wouldn't invest a dime.

He's presenting him self as a successful guy who fixed a company, while
he did the complete opposite. More than 20+ people left the company in
last year and a half and Oglasnik group is on a downfall.

Good marketing, good idea, just too bad not the right people behind it.

Wow I have to check on that. Anyway as you've said the idea of this project is really great. I do hope that they will be able to deliver the finish product for Fair Ninja. I think even the president of the USA is a successful businessman but even he has declared bankruptcy several times.

L I N A   R E V I E W   ⚫●.  __COMMUNITY-DRIVEN REVIEW PLATFORM__
█ ▌   PARTICIPATE NOW   ▐ █ (https://lina.review)
Pages: « 1 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 [59] 60 61 »
  Print  

Jump to: