Bitcoin Forum
May 25, 2024, 07:19:09 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][BOUNTY][AIRDROP]⚡️ Electronero ⚡️ ASIC Resistant Electroneum HardFork  (Read 487010 times)
stfN2128

Activity: 882
Merit: 14

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 06:19:14 AM

So still no stable network and no windows gui wallet?

what an ironic that you screamed out to be better than electroneum... Grin Grin
Lol, Windows GUI Wallet already released in Github.
Have you missed important thing or just tried spreading FUDs?

Electronero | Desktop GUI Wallet (SOURCE)

@shopglobal shopglobal released this 19 days ago
Assets

Source code (zip)
    Source code (tar.gz)

This source tag will be attached to the Daemon GUI Release v12.2

Next release checkpoints.
Then Windows, and Mac OSX releases.
Shortly. Stay tuned!

https://t.me/electronero

i can`t find more than the source code dude Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes
sherwinsamsung

Activity: 201
Merit: 1

GPTCash Weekly Airdrop: https://discord.gg/cujJP4k

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 08:29:24 AM

hi, here's one of the instruction given:

Users can download ETN releases from Electroneum. Make a transfer from the ETN Web Wallet before the blockchain snapshot which occurs on block # 307,000

may i know when will block #307000 happen approximately?
i have some etn on mobile miner, i believe snapshots will not include those in the mobile miner wallet.  or will it include mobile miner wallets in snapshot?

will my etnx address be the same as my etn address?

▂▆●● SynchrotronCoin.com - Payment solution - Airdrops live NOW!●●▆▂
sherwinsamsung

Activity: 201
Merit: 1

GPTCash Weekly Airdrop: https://discord.gg/cujJP4k

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 04:53:53 AM

Almost one month since the launch day of Electronero main net, there are very limited achievements from ETNX team.
Wallets, exchanges are the utmost things for ETNX community.

maybe we should give more time for the etnx devs team.  i understand it's not an easy task for the devs group to establish a new project specially from the start.  let's be patient and wait for devs to come up with a good plan.  it's better to wait and have a good plan rather than rush things out and come up with a not so good plan.

▂▆●● SynchrotronCoin.com - Payment solution - Airdrops live NOW!●●▆▂
enixon291077

Activity: 316
Merit: 11

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 09:04:26 AM

Electroneum (ETN) Deposits and Withdrawals are Now Enabled

https://news.kucoin.com/en/electroneum-etn-deposits-and-withdrawals-are-now-enabled/
ilcapitano

Activity: 462
Merit: 14

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 09:35:56 AM

Electroneum (ETN) Deposits and Withdrawals are Now Enabled

https://news.kucoin.com/en/electroneum-etn-deposits-and-withdrawals-are-now-enabled/
Wow, great!
Kucoin is big exchange, hence ETN might take advantage of its huge dailly volume to rise ETN liquidity a bit more.

★★★ BitCloak Bitcoin Mixer |BTC & BCH| FAST MIX | API | PGP PROOF | ESCROW ★★★
★ Tor and Clearnet mirrors | Payouts Every 60 seconds | Cheap 2% Service Fee | The Most Advanced Mixer | Discuss More
ATaylor

Activity: 41
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 07:04:31 PM

This is ANN topic of Electronero (ETNX) project, not Electroneum (ETN), so I don't know why people feel glad with news on ETN listing in Kucoin.
What's wrong here?

.... it's not surprising ETNX users would be confused about what a listing is...... must be very novel for them.
SeDz

Activity: 251
Merit: 102

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 02:27:41 AM

ETNX and ETN are totally different.
Why they got mis-understandings on these two projects.
It's really ridiculous!

herominers

Activity: 88
Merit: 6

https://herominers.com

View Profile WWW
June 22, 2018, 06:53:52 AM
Last edit: July 13, 2018, 08:51:22 PM by herominers

Noe-Riobleep

Activity: 28

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 07:08:44 AM

It is a crypto exchange is very nice. Interesting plan, faultless logo, clear-cut plan!
cmmhbct

Activity: 97
Merit: 12

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 03:19:45 AM

The website of Electronero project looks beautiful.
For now, Electronero has been listed on four different exchanges:
https://tradesatoshi.com
https://tradeogre.com
https://maplechange.com/
https://letsdocoinz.com/

At the moment, demands of investors on Electronero is low, but it might change in the future when more good things released by the ETNX team.
activemind

Activity: 138

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 03:38:09 AM

Electronero's block reward changes every 6-months following a "Camel" distribution (inspired by real-world mining production like of crude oil, coal etc. that is often slow at first, accelerated in the next few years before declined and depleted). However, the emission path of Electronero is generally not far apart from that of Sumokoin.

yakiza

Activity: 7

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 08:06:11 AM

Good morning devs! Amazing sales fees!
Cognizant job, a rather interesting activity.
tts_la

Activity: 151

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 08:45:29 AM

Electronero's block reward changes every 6-months following a "Camel" distribution (inspired by real-world mining production like of crude oil, coal etc. that is often slow at first, accelerated in the next few years before declined and depleted). However, the emission path of Electronero is generally not far apart from that of Sumokoin.

For now, there is very little investors who readily to buy Electronero, even at 1 satoshi.
In all current four exchanges, massive sell orders at 1 satoshi.
ATaylor

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 11:46:47 AM
Last edit: June 26, 2018, 12:13:17 PM by ATaylor

For now, there is very little investors who readily to buy Electronero, even at 1 satoshi.

Its great that people saw through the BS. Don't think I've ever seen billions of coins for sale and zero buy orders before on a brand new coin......

https://prnt.sc/jziadr

Luckily the volume is so close to zero across the board i'm sure the rest of the exchanges will do the smart thing and start delisting soon. Hopefully it will happen before the dev sells the 12.6million ETNX he gave himself in the last update to some poor fools who fall for the fake shilling.

My faith in the community is slightly rescued that they haven't fallen for this amateur pump & dump scam.
chickenfacts

Activity: 355
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 03:43:40 PM

Let's take Bitsum as a case study, then you will know what you should act right now.
1 satoshi will be 1 satoshi forever.
But Electronero can witness unbelievable 10- or 20-fold increases when more products released.
ATaylor

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 10:14:29 PM
Last edit: June 26, 2018, 11:13:07 PM by ATaylor

LMAO, Electronero has been hacked again today.

Jumping between PHs hashing then drops to 0.022MH and 1 second blocks.

https://blockexplorer.electronero.org/

What a joke coin.  

Let me guess, you are now "looking at changing the algorithm" as you cant fix the bug filled mess you have gone live with.

So out of your league...... stop pretending, your pump and dump failed.
milugau

Activity: 154
Merit: 12

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 03:32:43 AM

LMAO, Electronero has been hacked again today.

Jumping between PHs hashing then drops to 0.022MH and 1 second blocks.

https://blockexplorer.electronero.org/

What a joke coin.  

Let me guess, you are now "looking at changing the algorithm" as you cant fix the bug filled mess you have gone live with.

So out of your league...... stop pretending, your pump and dump failed.
Bad news came out.
So, when is time of good news on Electronero project?
The coin was launched one month ago (or a bit sooner or longer than one month), and its network has been got serious troubles from time to time.
When all bugs will be completely fixed?
kyrypto

Activity: 5

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 07:33:42 AM

Bad news came out.
So, when is time of good news on Electronero project?
The coin was launched one month ago (or a bit sooner or longer than one month), and its network has been got serious troubles from time to time.
When all bugs will be completely fixed?

This will be fixed sooner than you think.
Don't stress, this will make the coin more secure, and it's better now than later.
Be advised - due to the attack, main chain is halted and exchanges are in maintenance until our fix is released. It's not advised to make transfers until we make an announcement.
Tuanpk

Activity: 43

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 12:24:29 PM

Can not expect the success of this project. Thanks for the Airdrop program!
dababe

Activity: 71

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 02:40:21 AM

If the users know how to have their own paper/desktop wallet then they're already more advanced than your average user, and the vast majority won't even move away from the web wallet or their favorite exchange, so it's really not a big risk for a scam. Users should be safe with their wallets, and if they're careless with them, that's their loss.
 Airdrops like this are not going to stop in cryptocurrency, and the only way to claim the coins is with the private keys, but we shouldn't be against these kinds of forks and immediately say it's a scam, we should be wary of scams and be safe, but forks like this give an opportunity for the developers to separate from a project and pursue the direction that they want to go with a coin.

Wow, what a great view to take: "It might be a scam but anyone who is scammed by it will be their own fault". Although factually true statement, doesn't mean people shouldn't point out the painfully obvious issues.

If this guy had taken ETN/XMRs source, worked on making changes he thought would be beneficial and unique....put a legitimate project team together and announced he wanted to take these two projects down a different route....i would be dubious about his chances of success but respect him for being active in the crypto scene and trying his own thing. However.... this isn't what he has done is it...not even close?

Hes taken the source, merged a few bits (good start). Then half arsed written a ANN/white paper with spelling mistakes and inaccuracies. Created a timeline that a multi million company would struggle to meet, thrown in words like "smart contract" for no reason what so ever except to attract people who have no idea, come up with an entire slogan to FUD other projects to try and trick new users into thinking his has some value. That's why people have taken this approach with his hobby project in this thread.... not because its a fork but because it stinks of deceit and amateur. It literally ticks every box possible for warning signs.

Like i said, at best its a vapourware pump and dump, at worse its a scam.  Be careful all.
You're still complaining about the spelling mistakes? Have you checked and seen that they're corrected? OHH, spelling mistakes can be corrected?? Who would've thought? There's a big chunk of your argument you had to throw in there about something completely unimportant because you can't even come up with valid points, spelling isn't a big deal, so good job smartass, you pointed it out and it's fixed. Mistakes only *really* count with the code here, but those mistakes can be fixed too.
What inaccuracies? Be specific.
ETN is absolutely CRAWLING in FUD recently, this coin won't do it any worse, and at least unhappy investors may come here instead of choosing a different crypto entirely, because you'll have this coin too.

Competition is better for the customers, so let the two coins race and see what happens. Either the people with ETN FUD will flock to Electronero (which is good, because FUD is losing investors already) and ETN will lose value, while Electronero gains value, or it'll perform worse and ETN will shine, but either way you'll keep the same investors. But first, the new coin needs to be added to an exchange for it to make any difference at all, so this talk of a scam is ridiculous, it needs to be on an exchange for people to even bother with trying to claim it. If it's not on an exchange, then no one will try to claim the coin, and if it does get accepted to an exchange, it's probably legit.  If you hate Electronero, dump it when it appears on an exchange, but that's the stupid thing to do, smart investors would hold onto both. Whichever one does better, you'll have both. Let the battle commence and grab some popcorn. You can't stop forks so just sit back and watch.

So when is the actual date of the hard fork will take place?
Also looking forward for the token price after the hardfork, hopefully it will still be at a good level of price.
Countdown is on the website. http://electronero.org/

Let us get this straight. Electronero is a forked coin with NO business model, no real world use-case and no management team.

Therefore, Electronero is NOT an Electroneum competitor... not even remotely.

Before accusing me of Electronero bashing, just back up a bit. I am not bashing the Electronero developer(s).

I want you all to sit back and put your business hats on. Where is the business model?

The days of creating coins just to create them are long over. The landscape has changed for the best.

Electronero is just another one of the over 1600 coins created that serves absolutely no purpose and wil fall by the wayside.

I tried to find some gems in the white paper but quite frankly, I found nothing .

I don't see any reason to HODL such a coin.

If I am wrong, can someone tell me what I am missing here? I have an open mind and am willing to listen.

Richard Ells thanks you for the Electronero coins. <chuckle> Can you imagine Richard dumping dozens of billions of Electroneros to build up his Electroneum company war chest?

I wish each of you who received Electronero the best quick profits ever!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 »
  Print  

Jump to: