Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 11:59:42 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 [75] 76 77 78 79 80 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][Pre-ICO] SLP Network - Decentralized Marketplace for Loyalty Programs  (Read 4444 times)
kk777

Activity: 420
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 12:10:18 PM

I like SLP so much. I hope their plains are ambitious enough because this great idea needs to be designed like a long-term project. I saw the roadmap, but I would like to know more about their plans.
I think SLP’s plans are pretty ambitious. They want to have partnerships only with successful companies (hotels, restaurants, airlines and others). Also, they have a goal to conquer the world.
It really looks impressive. The team is very talented, but how they are going to conquer the world? It is a very hard task that needs a well-thought plan.
You are right. Look, they will begin their activity in big cities like Moscow, Beijing, New York, London. If they are successful there, they can be successful anywhere. It is a good start for this loyalty project I guess.

Maybe, it will be really easier. Ok, I think they have enough experience. As I know there are several working offices of SailPlay in these cities. It could be very useful for the team.
In fact, it is true. Team members already have been involved in this market, so I think they know all pitfalls here. It is one of those reasons why I think this project is attractive for investment.

I have never thought like this. I guess it is great when you are sure in the team. Sometimes, the idea looks familiar and not very interesting, but thanks to a hardworking team, it could be successful as hell.
Nice comparison. It is very important for me. The realization of the project 99% depends of its team. So, this team has shown all of their potential here.
I believe that it is still the begging. Blockchain technologies open many doors and paths of development. SLP can be transformed in something more. It is only a matter of time. 
I am sure that it will become the biggest loyalty exchange platform because it is safe and fair. Users will realize that SLP is a perfect alternative to use their loyalty points.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"The nature of Bitcoin is such that once version 0.1 was released, the core design was set in stone for the rest of its lifetime." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
bitokman

Activity: 196
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 12:35:44 PM

The project can really help to resolve many problems. I think it can up loyalty of any company to another level. It can change users’ attitude to loyalty points and company in general. It is a great mover of progress.
Klacik

Activity: 252

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 12:46:49 PM

The project can really help to resolve many problems. I think it can up loyalty of any company to another level. It can change users’ attitude to loyalty points and company in general. It is a great mover of progress.
Yes, I guess it is something revolutionary new for the market, but I still don’t get one thing. What do you mean, when you say about the “raising to the next level”?
DanSmit

Activity: 28

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 12:48:18 PM

The basic theme that in the future it has insured the development of the idea.
bitokman

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 12:56:13 PM

Yes, I guess it is something revolutionary new for the market, but I still don’t get one thing. What do you mean, when you say about the “raising to the next level”?
Look, unfortunately, loyalty points mostly aren’t used because people just don’t know what to do exactly with them. I think it is really a serious problem for any business. Also, it is really hard to use those points sometimes.
Klacik

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 01:28:20 PM

Look, unfortunately, loyalty points mostly aren’t used because people just don’t know what to do exactly with them. I think it is really a serious problem for any business. Also, it is really hard to use those points sometimes.
I understand what you want to say. For example, if you want to buy a plane ticket using air company miles. Sometimes it is almost impossible. It has a billion of different conditions.
bitokman

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 01:47:04 PM

I understand what you want to say. For example, if you want to buy a plane ticket using air company miles. Sometimes it is almost impossible. It has a billion of different conditions.
It is true. Loyalty campaigns need to be more customer focused. I mean that it really needs to fulfill clients’ requests. In other case it is useless waste of company resources.
Klacik

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 01:59:22 PM

It is true. Loyalty campaigns need to be more customer focused. I mean that it really needs to fulfill clients’ requests. In other case it is useless waste of company resources.
Yes, I agree. I think loyalty need to be more personalized. Users are more motivated to use production of your company if your loyalty manager knows what is needed for certain clients.
bitokman

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 02:10:29 PM

Yes, I agree. I think loyalty need to be more personalized. Users are more motivated to use production of your company if your loyalty manager knows what is needed for certain clients.
Of course, it will change the attitude to company. Client will disseminate information about those privileges that he gets from this loyalty and more people will be interested in your products.
Klacik

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 02:51:16 PM

Of course, it will change the attitude to company. Client will disseminate information about those privileges that he gets from this loyalty and more people will be interested in your products.
I guess it is very hard to provide. There supposed to be enormous database with information about every client. It is very hard to provide
bitokman

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 03:01:47 PM

I guess it is very hard to provide. There supposed to be enormous database with information about every client. It is very hard to provide
That’s why SLP will be a successful and needed project. It helps to resolve those problem that I’ve meant. A simple application with friendly interface. What else is needed?
Klacik

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 03:14:10 PM

That’s why SLP will be a successful and needed project. It helps to resolve those problem that I’ve meant. A simple application with friendly interface. What else is needed?
Yes, I thing it is the perfect decision. It is the optimal choice for both sides. Everyone will get what they want from this system I guess.
edynolan

Activity: 364
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 08:49:15 PM

In this project, an excellent team of developers that will bring it to the desired result! I recommend this project to all my friends because it will become a bomb in the market of the crypto-currency world!
Green Lantern

Activity: 322

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 08:59:00 PM

What a lovely project. I guess it is very promising. Is there a bounty campaign? I would be happy to participate in it. It is a great opportunity to earn some coins.
Tiny_Prism

Activity: 266

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 09:11:26 PM

What a lovely project. I guess it is very promising. Is there a bounty campaign? I would be happy to participate in it. It is a great opportunity to earn some coins.
Of course, there is. I agree with you. Also, you will help SLP to grow stronger. It is the main goal for me. Project cannot be successful without community support I guess.
Green Lantern

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 09:21:18 PM

Of course, there is. I agree with you. Also, you will help SLP to grow stronger. It is the main goal for me. Project cannot be successful without community support I guess.
So, what you can tell me about this bounty campaign? Is it available? Is there a limited number of participants? I am really upset if lost my chance to be a part of it.
Tiny_Prism

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 09:31:26 PM

So, what you can tell me about this bounty campaign? Is it available? Is there a limited number of participants? I am really upset if lost my chance to be a part of it.
I guess you don’t need to worry about it. It starts at May 4th. At least, you have 1-1.5 months to participate. I don’t think that there is a limited number. You still have a chance, but there are some conditions to become a participant.
Green Lantern

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 09:42:12 PM

I guess you don’t need to worry about it. It starts at May 4th. At least, you have 1-1.5 months to participate. I don’t think that there is a limited number. You still have a chance, but there are some conditions to become a participant.
It’s great. I won’t ask you about all conditions. I guess it will be annoying. Mostly I am interested in the twitter campaign. My twitter is pretty popular and it will be perfect to participate in SLP’s bounty. Can you tell me something about it?
Tiny_Prism

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 09:52:15 PM

It’s great. I won’t ask you about all conditions. I guess it will be annoying. Mostly I am interested in the twitter campaign. My twitter is pretty popular and it will be perfect to participate in SLP’s bounty. Can you tell me something about it?
It’s ok. It is a pleasure to help you. Look, you account needs to have at least 1000 followers. It’s really many. It can’t be a fake. You can use only one account or you will be blacklisted.
Green Lantern

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 10:02:21 PM

It’s ok. It is a pleasure to help you. Look, you account needs to have at least 1000 followers. It’s really many. It can’t be a fake. You can use only one account or you will be blacklisted.
It looks very serious. Fortunately, my account is ok. I hope I won’t have any troubles with it. So, what am I supposed to do exactly? Reposts? Something else?
Pages: « 1 ... 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 [75] 76 77 78 79 80 »
  Print  

Jump to: