Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 11:42:24 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 [78] 79 80 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][Pre-ICO] SLP Network - Decentralized Marketplace for Loyalty Programs  (Read 4444 times)
bitokman

Activity: 196
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 12:10:52 PM

So what is the main advantage of this platform? There are many different loyalty programs, each brand has such a program, what is new in this industry can offer this project?
This allows you to combine all the different loyalty programs on a single platform and conveniently manage it
Okay, but in the end, what is it for? What do I do with this?
This allows you to conveniently manage this, but I have already mentioned this. It also connects all loyalty programs to a single token that you can sell or to expose on the stock exchanges.
That is, it turns out that all those certain points that I receive through loyalty programs in various companies I can exchange for real money or trade it as an asset on the exchange and get even more profit from it?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"In a nutshell, the network works like a distributed timestamp server, stamping the first transaction to spend a coin. It takes advantage of the nature of information being easy to spread but hard to stifle." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Klacik

Activity: 252
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 12:23:04 PM

So what is the main advantage of this platform? There are many different loyalty programs, each brand has such a program, what is new in this industry can offer this project?
This allows you to combine all the different loyalty programs on a single platform and conveniently manage it
This allows you to conveniently manage this, but I have already mentioned this. It also connects all loyalty programs to a single token that you can sell or to expose on the stock exchanges.
That is, it turns out that all those certain points that I receive through loyalty programs in various companies I can exchange for real money or trade it as an asset on the exchange and get even more profit from it?
That's right, this is the purpose of this platform, to realize these opportunities for users.
bitokman

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 12:33:35 PM

That's right, this is the purpose of this platform, to realize these opportunities for users.
But after all, all these transactions with tokens, exchange and sale of this requires some knowledge in this sphere and skills, do not they? How ordinary users far from this can enjoy all the advantages of this platform?
Klacik

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 12:44:06 PM

But after all, all these transactions with tokens, exchange and sale of this requires some knowledge in this sphere and skills, do not they? How ordinary users far from this can enjoy all the advantages of this platform?
The team also sets a goal to make all these operations as simple and understandable for any of the users. That it could be used without having special knowledge in the field of crypto-currency.
bitokman

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 12:54:26 PM

The team also sets a goal to make all these operations as simple and understandable for any of the users. That it could be used without having special knowledge in the field of crypto-currency.
Yes, in this case it can become popular and have a certain success. The main thing that it was simple but at the same time reliable and safe.
Klacik

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 01:06:49 PM

Yes, in this case it can become popular and have a certain success. The main thing that it was simple but at the same time reliable and safe.
This is why blockchain technology is used, it will ensure reliable operation of the system and all transactions will be easily tracked, which excludes various fraud.
alexberezov

Activity: 462
Merit: 290

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 07:52:25 PM

As far as I understand, since developers are approaching the new concept in a new way, it allows customers to exchange bonus points, and also exchange them for the products that I want.
nicrnicr

Activity: 406

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 09:02:30 PM

Slp has really interesting partners. I wonder how soon they will conquer the market. This is the project that could change the meaning of loyalty campaigns and points.
a1471989

Activity: 280

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 09:13:18 PM

Slp has really interesting partners. I wonder how soon they will conquer the market. This is the project that could change the meaning of loyalty campaigns and points.
What partners do you mean exactly? I know only those that are mentioned in the white list? I am convinced that SLP will be extremely successful. There is no need to doubt in this project.
nicrnicr

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 09:23:11 PM

What partners do you mean exactly? I know only those that are mentioned in the white list? I am convinced that SLP will be extremely successful. There is no need to doubt in this project.
I guess you are right. Actually, I meant the Cindicator. It is a leader on cryptomarket. Their collaboration with slp could be useful for both parts. Besides, Cindicator is a member of Symbiotic Network.
a1471989

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 09:33:43 PM

I guess you are right. Actually, I meant the Cindicator. It is a leader on cryptomarket. Their collaboration with slp could be useful for both parts. Besides, Cindicator is a member of Symbiotic Network.
Do SLP’s developers have plans to collaborate with other members of Symbiotic Network? It could help to improve the system and advance the token economy.
nicrnicr

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 09:44:56 PM

Do SLP’s developers have plans to collaborate with other members of Symbiotic Network? It could help to improve the system and advance the token economy.
That’s right. It will attract more customers and clients. If the project has Symbiotic Network as a partner, it means that crypto community believe in project’s ideas and ready to help to improve it.
a1471989

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 09:55:31 PM

That’s right. It will attract more customers and clients. If the project has Symbiotic Network as a partner, it means that crypto community believe in project’s ideas and ready to help to improve it.
This is really very important. It shows to public that project is accepted in the crypto society. SLP has hundreds of opportunities to develop in the right direction.
nicrnicr

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 10:05:09 PM

This is really very important. It shows to public that project is accepted in the crypto society. SLP has hundreds of opportunities to develop in the right direction.
I am sure that they will take this chance. The project is supported by many people. Besides, the idea has real financial benefits for all community members and users of the application. Can’t wait for the start of public sales.
Tiosihe

Activity: 53

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 10:05:19 PM

I like the construction of this project.
Plausible project, impeccably approach, a rather interesting vision!
a1471989

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 10:15:36 PM

I am sure that they will take this chance. The project is supported by many people. Besides, the idea has real financial benefits for all community members and users of the application. Can’t wait for the start of public sales.
Me too. I have great plans on SLP. First of all, I would like to use it to manage my own loyalty points from different companies. Secondly, I have a small business. Maybe, SLP could help me to develop and become a big company one day.
nicrnicr

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 10:25:25 PM

Me too. I have great plans on SLP. First of all, I would like to use it to manage my own loyalty points from different companies. Secondly, I have a small business. Maybe, SLP could help me to develop and become a big company one day.
I hope you will achieve your goals. It really seems to me so great. Slp is perfect decision to change your business and daily life too. Good luck, everyone!
Green Lantern

Activity: 322

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 10:42:50 PM

Slp is so amazing. I like to see how fast this project develops. I follow their news, but I would like to find some additional information too. Can someone help me with this problem?
pavondunbar

Activity: 154

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 10:52:17 PM

Slp is so amazing. I like to see how fast this project develops. I follow their news, but I would like to find some additional information too. Can someone help me with this problem?
I don’t think it is a great problem  Wink if you have read the white paper, all announcements in social media and other stuff from official sources, you can read independent reviews or articles. I think it should be exciting.
Green Lantern

Activity: 322

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 11:02:45 PM

I don’t think it is a great problem  Wink if you have read the white paper, all announcements in social media and other stuff from official sources, you can read independent reviews or articles. I think it should be exciting.
Probably, there some sense in your words. So, where could I find those articles and reviews? I know I can google it, but maybe there is a specified website for this stuff.
Pages: « 1 ... 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 [78] 79 80 »
  Print  

Jump to: