Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 09:05:26 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 [79] 80 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][Pre-ICO] SLP Network - Decentralized Marketplace for Loyalty Programs  (Read 4436 times)
pavondunbar

Activity: 154
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 11:14:27 PM

Slp is so amazing. I like to see how fast this project develops. I follow their news, but I would like to find some additional information too. Can someone help me with this problem?
I don’t think it is a great problem  Wink if you have read the white paper, all announcements in social media and other stuff from official sources, you can read independent reviews or articles. I think it should be exciting.
Probably, there some sense in your words. So, where could I find those articles and reviews? I know I can google it, but maybe there is a specified website for this stuff.
There too many sites. You can really google it. But, you need to be careful. There is always a risk to find a misrepresentation. That’s why it will be useful to verify all that info.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Your bitcoin is secured in a way that is physically impossible for others to access, no matter for what reason, no matter how good the excuse, no matter a majority of miners, no matter what." -- Greg Maxwell
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Green Lantern

Activity: 322

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 11:26:57 PM

Slp is so amazing. I like to see how fast this project develops. I follow their news, but I would like to find some additional information too. Can someone help me with this problem?
I don’t think it is a great problem  Wink if you have read the white paper, all announcements in social media and other stuff from official sources, you can read independent reviews or articles. I think it should be exciting.
Probably, there some sense in your words. So, where could I find those articles and reviews? I know I can google it, but maybe there is a specified website for this stuff.
There too many sites. You can really google it. But, you need to be careful. There is always a risk to find a misrepresentation. That’s why it will be useful to verify all that info.
I have never thought it could be so serious. Why people need to post false info? It is really dangerous. Where can I verify it? Shall I compare it with information from the official website?
pavondunbar

Activity: 154

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 11:37:21 PM

I have never thought it could be so serious. Why people need to post false info? It is really dangerous. Where can I verify it? Shall I compare it with information from the official website?
It is good idea. Official sources present only true info. Sometimes people just don’t understand some details and mistakes could happen subjective considerations. Anyway, you ask your questions here or to the SLP managers. They are always happy to help community members. 
DesperadoDorvin

Activity: 14

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 11:40:50 PM

The plan will be successful!
Really great website, attentive website.  Good luck fellows.
edynolan

Activity: 364
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 12:01:47 AM

I would very great to see a road map, because it is better to evaluate the prospects of the project when you know all plans.
Techsan

Activity: 266

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 09:13:16 AM

Can this platform combine several loyalty programs into one? Well, that is, to collect all possible bonuses but within a single system?
kk777

Activity: 420
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 09:26:02 AM

Can this platform combine several loyalty programs into one? Well, that is, to collect all possible bonuses but within a single system?
In fact, this is the key feature of this platform. To provide the user with a convenient service in which the user can manage all the bonus points of various loyalty programs without the need to use a bunch of third-party programs and services.
Techsan

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 09:39:58 AM

In fact, this is the key feature of this platform. To provide the user with a convenient service in which the user can manage all the bonus points of various loyalty programs without the need to use a bunch of third-party programs and services.
Really? This is a great solution, I've been waiting for such a system for a long time, which could provide me with a convenient platform for managing this. But the question is, will these bonuses be somehow interconnected?
kk777

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 10:15:28 AM

Really? This is a great solution, I've been waiting for such a system for a long time, which could provide me with a convenient platform for managing this. But the question is, will these bonuses be somehow interconnected?
I did not quite understand what exactly you mean by that. What kind of relationship are you talking about, can you tell us in more detail, please?
Tiocentmitt

Activity: 9

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 10:23:09 AM

I wish this ICO will be useful.
Very nice idea, consistent logo, excellence project!
Techsan

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 10:29:30 AM

I did not quite understand what exactly you mean by that. What kind of relationship are you talking about, can you tell us in more detail, please?
Well, I'll try to explain. If I have bonuses from different loyalty programs, will these bonuses have a single standard? Will I be able to collect these bonuses in one certain amount and exchange for something valuable. Or are the bonuses of each of the loyalty programs individual and not connected in any way?
kk777

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 10:40:59 AM

Well, I'll try to explain. If I have bonuses from different loyalty programs, will these bonuses have a single standard? Will I be able to collect these bonuses in one certain amount and exchange for something valuable. Or are the bonuses of each of the loyalty programs individual and not connected in any way?
That's the way the perfect question. Because what you are talking about is exactly what is being implemented within this project. You can exchange these bonus points for tokens and then use them for exchange for something or for trading or for anything. This is the peculiarity of the system.
Techsan

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 11:01:44 AM

That's the way the perfect question. Because what you are talking about is exactly what is being implemented within this project. You can exchange these bonus points for tokens and then use them for exchange for something or for trading or for anything. This is the peculiarity of the system.
Wow, that's what I expected from this system. This is an excellent technology. I would prefer it would be even better if this project cooperated with any partners and users could take advantage of these partnership agreements.
kk777

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 11:12:08 AM

Wow, that's what I expected from this system. This is an excellent technology. I would prefer it would be even better if this project cooperated with any partners and users could take advantage of these partnership agreements.
By the way, about partners, you got to the very point. PSL did not appear from the vacuum, the team had previously engaged in a similar project and managed to work with many of the companies and has an excellent partner base. If I'm not mistaken they worked with more than 100 different campaigns.
Hindgeschclearan

Activity: 14

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 11:15:25 AM

Hello, team.
Such business are becoming successful. Classy results,  good logo, arguable project!
Techsan

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 11:22:54 AM

By the way, about partners, you got to the very point. PSL did not appear from the vacuum, the team had previously engaged in a similar project and managed to work with many of the companies and has an excellent partner base. If I'm not mistaken they worked with more than 100 different campaigns.
Really? I did not know about this, thanks for telling me. Apparently it is worth exploring the project and its details in more detail, as it turned out to be a really interesting technology, I did not even suspect that the team worked so well on all aspects of its product. But if they already have experience, then why did they need to go to ICO?
kk777

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 11:37:22 AM

Hello, team.
Such business are becoming successful. Classy results,  good logo, arguable project!
Because they decided to develop their idea and implement the project on the blockchain technology, many modern companies are moving in the direction of progress and are also engaged in the development of various products in the blockchain, this is the logical development of the project.
bitokman

Activity: 196

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 12:05:54 PM

On the one hand, the team did an excellent job and developed a really good product. But I have a question as to whether the bonus programs are popular among users? Was it really popular?
Klacik

Activity: 252

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 12:18:44 PM

On the one hand, the team did an excellent job and developed a really good product. But I have a question as to whether the bonus programs are popular among users? Was it really popular?
What do you mean, many companies and retail chains are implementing the bonus system in one form or another and we all face it every day. Then what kind of popularity are you talking about, if this is already widely developed among different companies?
bitokman

Activity: 196

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 12:29:08 PM

What do you mean, many companies and retail chains are implementing the bonus system in one form or another and we all face it every day. Then what kind of popularity are you talking about, if this is already widely developed among different companies?
I do not argue with this fact. I'm talking about end users, on which all these bonus programs are calculated. In fact, there are all these bonuses, but many users ignore it, and do not use it. How to deal with this?
Pages: « 1 ... 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 [79] 80 »
  Print  

Jump to: