Bitcoin Forum
March 19, 2024, 02:19:51 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24 25 26 »
  Print  
Author Topic: How do you keep yourself from spending on unimportant things?  (Read 1749 times)
panganib999

Activity: 1708
Merit: 589

View Profile WWW
May 11, 2018, 03:37:13 PM

Know your needs and prioritize things that you needed in the future. The best way for us to maximize our bitcoin is through systematical way of planning and having an transaction for us to limit unintended decision on trading or in our investment that could affect our earnings and profit. Mind over body is the best key in short controlling ourselves for us to have the best option as possible on dealing with transactions.
The Bitcoin network protocol was designed to be extremely flexible. It can be used to create timed transactions, escrow transactions, multi-signature transactions, etc. The current features of the client only hint at what will be possible in the future.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
geegaw

Activity: 1316
Merit: 502

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 04:50:37 PM

I dont know if it is just me or others also experience it. I always set goals financially, set limits in spending and trying hard to save but most of the time no matter how i tell myself to refrain from spending in unnecessary things whenever i see something i really like even if i dont need it i cant resist buying it that cause me to regret later. Are you familiar with this situation?
I also can't keep myself from spending on unimportant things because i can't resist it especially if everyone had it after that i always regret from buying it. But sometimes i can resist myself from spending by thinking the things that i should prioritize first like my family needs.
Spending on unimportant things is always a common thing with people who have a large amount of money in their wallets, we have money, we want to buy things that other people have, want to buy interesting things, that is an inevitable psychological. Setting goals will also be ineffective, our instinct and our momentary desire is too strong, it destroys all rules, I understand this feeling and what I do is to minimize the amount of money I have in my pocket then pour money into different investment portfolios, that made my money freeze and can not move, help me save as well as invest for the future

████     ████     ████              ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
████    █████▄    ███               ████▀▀▀▀███▄
 ███▄   ██▀███   ████   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ████    ▀███
 ▀███  ▄██  ██   ███                ████    ▄███
  ███  ██▀  ███ ▄███    ▄▄▄▄▄▄      ███████████▀
  ▀██▄ ██   ▀██ ███     ██████      ████
   ██████    ██████    ███  ███     ████
   ▀▀▀▀▀     ▀▀▀▀▀    ▄██▀  ▀██▄    ▀▀▀▀
                      ███    ███
                     ████████████
                    ▄███      ███▄
                    ████      ████
....WorkAsPro...
First 
Crypto-powered
Freelance Service
....NO KYC...
0% Commission
....Fiverr Alternative...
Blockchain Voting System
    ▄█▀█▄
    █▄ ▄█
     ▀▀▀
▄▄  ▄███▄         █
██ ███ ██        █▀
██ ███ ██       ▄█
██ ███ ▀▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀
██ ▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 █▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
  ██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ▀█
▄█▀       ▀█▄ ▀█
▀▀         ▀▀  ▀▀
....Join us now...
futuret

Activity: 728
Merit: 502

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 08:12:40 PM

I find that I spend way more when I have cash vs my cards. If I have cash for some reason I always think of that money as already budgeted for and just spend it on stupid stuff. I do check my accounts almost daily. I only have a CC for all purchases and a bank account for paying the CC off each month.

That is a common behavior of majority. As far as the pockets ain’t empty, we cannot stop ourselves from spending on stuff that is not our need but desire or sometimes, not even desire. The best is to move around with a limited and small amount of money. But if someone tries, he can improve his money management. More importantly, savings should be done even if it becomes difficult.
saraschoudhary

Activity: 72
Merit: 27

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 02:53:24 AM

I try to see the larger picture. Suppose I want to buy something, I immediately start thinking about how that purchase is going to put me behind the real goals I want to achieve. I imagine that spending that money on say a bigger TV/Playstation would give me instant gratification but it would leave me less money for my entrepreneurial activity which would slow done my pace of real growth and I would not be able to make it big in this world. The fear of not having a substantial impact in this world always makes me take my decisions more analytically and rationally.
Chrisjay29

Activity: 392
Merit: 103

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 05:09:16 AM

I think the best to do to avoid spending your money into a unimportant things. Dont buy or invest on rush. It may cause your rushing to buy an unimportant thing but you didnt notice it.
TitanGEL

Activity: 1036
Merit: 281

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 05:14:24 AM

I dont know if it is just me or others also experience it. I always set goals financially, set limits in spending and trying hard to save but most of the time no matter how i tell myself to refrain from spending in unnecessary things whenever i see something i really like even if i dont need it i cant resist buying it that cause me to regret later. Are you familiar with this situation?
It is really good if we will budget our money for us to avoid spending money on unimportant things. I can save more money because I am aware on how important is budgeting. I will only lose my money if I spend it in unimportant things.

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████▀▀████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄██████▀▀█████████████
███████████▀  ▄█████▀   ▄▄▄▄ ▄██▀▄████▄  ▀███████████
█████████▀  ▄██████  ▄█████▄██▀▄  ██████▄  ▀█████████
███████▀  ▄███████  ▄████▄██▀███▄  ███████▄  ▀███████
███████▄  ▀███████  ▀██▄██▀█████▀  ███████▀  ▄███████
█████████▄  ▀██████  ▄██▀██████▀  ██████▀  ▄█████████
███████████▄  ▀████▄██▀ ▀▀▀▀▀   ▄█████▀  ▄███████████
█████████████▄▄█████▀██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████▄▄█████████████
███████ ██ ████▄ ▄████ ▄▄ ████ ▄▄ ███ ████ ▄▄ ███████
███████ ▀▀ █████ █████ ▀▀ ████ ▄▄▄███ ████ ▄▄ ███████
                      ▄██▄
██████   ██         ▄██████▄
                  ▄██████████▄
  ██████        ▄███████▀▀▀▀███▄
              ▄███████ ▄████▄ ███▄
            ▄████████ ████████ ████▄
           ██████████ ████████ ██████
            ▀███████▀  ▀████▀ █████▀
█████         ▀███▀  ▄██▄▄▄▄█████▀
                ▀██▄███████████▀
  ██ ██████       ▀██████████▀
                    ▀██████▀
                      ▀██▀
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
Ladyechy

Activity: 146
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 05:39:59 AM

For me to avoid spending on unimportant things is to set my spending limits on a daily, weekly and monthly basis. no need to spend some money on things that are not important, because I myself do not like waste, thrifty is my life. I just spend for the important needs only. do not need fancy as long as it is sufficient.
speedy963

Activity: 631
Merit: 253

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 06:07:33 AM

I also can't keep myself from spending on unimportant things because i can't resist it especially if everyone had it after that i always regret from buying it. But sometimes i can resist myself from spending by thinking the things that i should prioritize first like my family needs.
Spending on unimportant things is always a common thing with people who have a large amount of money in their wallets, we have money, we want to buy things that other people have, want to buy interesting things, that is an inevitable psychological. Setting goals will also be ineffective, our instinct and our momentary desire is too strong, it destroys all rules, I understand this feeling and what I do is to minimize the amount of money I have in my pocket then pour money into different investment portfolios, that made my money freeze and can not move, help me save as well as invest for the future
Yeah i really understand the situation and can relate to this feeling. No matter how many times i keep telling myself to not overspend money to those unnecessary things but still it keeps me going and going sometimes. Maybe it is because we people are sometimes tempted to buy once we have money, and then just mind the consequences afterwards, but as of now i'm trying my best to overcome those habits and keep on disciplining my self.
lemonscentedbreeze

Activity: 133
Merit: 10

Blockchain with solar energy

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 07:48:35 AM

I usually carry just enough money on my wallet whenever I go outside so that whenever I have the urge to buy something I know I wasn't able to since I'm short on cash, same goes with my cryptocurrencies I usually don't convert them to fiat or even transfer them to my online wallet so that I wouldn't have easy access to it.

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  [   CRYPTOS⚫LARTECH    ]  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
  White Paper    ||  BLOCKCHAIN & ENERGY FOR A BETTER WORLD  ||    One Pager 
Telegram  Facebook  Twitter  [[   TOKEN SALE is LIVE   ]]  Medium  Youtube  Reddit
David Way

Activity: 49

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 02:00:27 AM

Turn off the temptation. Imagine having a friend who was constantly telling you about seemingly terrific deals (half-off watches!), or that you simply had to try the new pizzeria in town (free dessert!). Hearing about these offers puts you in the position of considering purchases you might not otherwise have noticed. Worse, you’re likely to get worn down over time, so that you end up jumping at some offer partly to reward yourself for all of the times in the past you behaved virtuously and passed on the latest bargain. These are the effects of signing up for email subscriptions from retailers and deal sites. If you’re trying to rein in your spending, simply cancel those subscriptions. Forget the idea that they somehow save you money. You’ll save a lot more by remaining ignorant of all those seemingly amazing bargains
cherrymobile

Activity: 350
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 03:06:34 AM

make a list of important things that  THEN YOU SHOULD OBEY AND BUY THE THINGS THAT YOU NEED NOT YOU WANT make your mindset that you dont need to buy unessesary things.we should know what we need and what we want cause sometimes we buy things that we want not we need.if you need it make it first not what you want cause not of all that you want is you can use in everyday living. think twice before you buy something
emanjun

Activity: 252

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 03:47:42 AM

Im so familiar with that situation because we have a similarities. Buying some unnecessary things makes me feel regret after I bought it. I've just realized that its just a waste of money. And I think theres no regret that comes first, it always comes last haha.

﹏﹏﹋﹌﹌ WPP ENERGY ﹌﹌﹋﹏﹏
☆═══━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═══☆
≈ WORLD POWER PRODUCTION ≈

【 BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN 】
☆═━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═☆
Glorypaasa

Activity: 420

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 04:43:38 AM

It always happens to me also but to assure that I'm not going to spend my money for unimportant things I always bring the exact amount of money when buying just what I need so by doing that I will not temp to buy not need things.
Freddie Aguiluz

Activity: 401

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 05:24:31 AM

Thats right, when you have money you cant stop from spending it, it will be better if you put your money on the bank, dont tell anyone that you have a money then make a list on things you need, not wants.
Stephen1989

Activity: 56

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 06:23:36 AM

Someone has to set a goal  for a financial target just to avoid unnecessary spending, go for desired not what is not necessary
apolonio

Activity: 224

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 06:56:46 AM

I spend my money wisely. I only buy the important things that i needed. But it depends on how people handle their money, if that person have the capacity to buy the thing they wanted. For me i spend my money on unimportant things but i will based it on how i will use it daily. If that thing if for everyday use or regularly then i will buy it.

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀     │      JINBI      │       T H E   G O L D E N   I C O     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
████████████                     JOIN ICO  -  21st  J U N E                     ████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄          Whitepaper       Telegram       Twitter       Reddit           ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
nara1892

Activity: 1512
Merit: 650

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 06:58:20 AM

Yes, I am very familiar with such situation, I always check what I like buying, except for sale and buy, you have to be an entrepreneur if you want to like this.
Although the lust beat all thing, so I also bought something on the basis of my desire is not my needs.

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10%   CASHBACK  
          100%   MULTICHARGER  
zoeylee
Copper Member

Activity: 238
Merit: 1

Semi-Decentralized Exchange

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 01:28:05 PM

Try to avoid spending your money on things that are not important and i think you need self control to do that. Because i experienced that too,spend money on things are not important then one day i realized that i need to control my self by spending money.

Yes I agree, it's about self control. I experieced it before when I was single.I spent my money whatever I want but when I became a mother I really knew how to prioritized those important things. Just spend money wisely.

▐|   EOS Exchange   |▌          The Exchange for the EOS Community!          ▐|   EOSex   |▌
                    ICO: 15th October to 20th November  |  Free EXP Tokens: Join Bounty!                    
Whitepaper               ANN Thread               Telegram               Twitter               Mobile
BulbaLord

Activity: 261

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 01:57:47 PM

In my opinion many people experiencing like you.  Spending on unimportant things is always a common thing with people who have a large amount of money. And to avoid that i challenge you to have a savings account.
jeraldskie11

Activity: 1246
Merit: 356

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 02:43:37 PM

Try to avoid spending your money on things that are not important and i think you need self control to do that. Because i experienced that too,spend money on things are not important then one day i realized that i need to control my self by spending money.
It is true, you need to try avoid this if you don't want to be happen it permanently. Just do it easily and also controlling yourself is needed too because if you can't control what you feel there's a big possibility that you won't prevent it. Just do it happily together with positivity because this will be our way to used it widely and good thought.

💀|.
   ▄▄▄▄█▄▄              ▄▄█▀▀  ▄▄▄▄▄█      ▄▄    ▄█▄
  ▀▀▀████████▄  ▄██    ███▀ ▄████▀▀▀     ▄███   ▄███
    ███▀▄▄███▀ ███▀   ███▀  ▀█████▄     ▄███   ████▄
  ▄███████▀   ███   ▄███       ▀▀████▄▄███████████▀
▀▀███▀▀███    ███ ▄████       ▄▄████▀▀████   ▄███
 ██▀    ▀██▄  ██████▀▀   ▄▄█████▀▀   ███▀   ▄██▀
          ▀▀█  ▀▀▀▀ ▄██████▀▀       ███▀    █▀
                                      ▀
.PLAY2EARN.RUNNER.GAME.
||VIRAL
REF.SYSTEM
GAME
|
████████████████████████████
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24 25 26 »
  Print  

Jump to: