Bitcoin Forum
May 25, 2024, 02:18:31 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 ... 75 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin and altcoin: Who will take control of the market?  (Read 6933 times)
benalexis12

Activity: 826
Merit: 117

View Profile WWW
April 27, 2018, 07:55:10 AM

Bitcoin is the most use by many we trade altcoins for bitcoins and we multiply our portfolio for us to have bitcoin. As you can see the most awarding part when selling altcoins is the bull season that moment we gain alot coz bitcoin is at all time high and alts as well.

mackenzie5

Activity: 156
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 07:56:27 AM

Among the crypto currency Bitcoin is always more powerful than any other alt coins in the market because  it is the first crypto currency introduced in to the market on 2009 and after that only the alt coins  are arrived in the market .Bitcoin become more powerful and popular in the market and its market capital is very high comparing to other alt coins.Also its daily traded volume also high among all other alt coins. So bitcoin will take the control of the market always.
OlegK41

Activity: 714
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 08:05:45 AM

Each investor has his own preferences. Some choose Bitcoin for spite of the fact that it does not show such strong growth as some altcoyins. Others choose altcoyins.
I think that Bitcoin will take the first place for several years, and then everything can change.
marjon

Activity: 350

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 08:25:49 AM

It's quite normal for new Altcoins to gain surge especially during its high momentum. That is maybe a fruit of roadmap fulfillment and few developments of project. But that's not yet enough to overtake the trend of Bitcoin, since most of Altcoins only relying in Bitcoin.
gelay

Activity: 56

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 11:04:05 AM

I think bitcoin will take control over the market. They have many new altcoin that are performing best in the market. They are showing great and the prices continue to rising. But if the bitcoin pumped downed they will affect the altcoin prices. So bitcoin have a control of the other altcoin.
Salemmia

Activity: 126

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 12:46:54 PM

Definitely btc dominating the market major two currency btc and eth price movement can affect the market directly . we all know specially ico market depends on eth. All the coin depends on btc price .
Xester

Activity: 994
Merit: 544

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 12:59:08 PM

There is no question as to whether who will take control of the market. It is obvious that bitcoin is the one that will be the master of all cryptocurrency and everytime bitcoin falls its value the red market will not only be visible to bitcoin but it will also befall to the whole cryptocurrency market. Sometimes we can say that the only reason why people are investing on altcoins is that so they can multiply their bitcoins.
EvgeniyWorik

Activity: 168

View Profile WWW
April 27, 2018, 03:43:52 PM

I believe that on all kriptornke, liquid only bitcoin. Altcoins both grow and fall quickly. In the future there will be only bitcoin and a couple of crypto-currencies. Yes, altkoins are good, but only a few will remain, as the future behind bitcoin and StableCoins.
redwhite037

Activity: 560
Merit: 102

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 03:50:26 PM

The fact is that bitcoin is taking full control of this market. Whenever altcoin can fall down or rise due to bitcoin. When bitcoin goes down, all altcoin goes down as well. bitcoin goes up then the altcoin goes down too. And altcoin goes up when the bitcoin does not fluctuate, which means the price stands still. So bitcoin completely controls this market
Alexmagn84

Activity: 517

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 03:58:42 PM

I think really bitcoin in my opinion. I understand bitcoin price always going to down or up. It's does not matter.bitcoin always control the market.

Yakapo

Activity: 203

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 04:19:23 PM

Alt-coins were created as an alternative for Bitcoins, meaning they were to supplement and fill the void left by Bitcoin. I don't see  scenario where they will ever surpass BTC and take charge of the market. Bitcoin will always remain the top coin
lzby2000

Activity: 379
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 04:43:14 PM

Bitcoin is still king in the last few years. Bitcoin is very strong in the market share of encrypted market. With the development of block chain technology, there will be more altcoin and actual project combination. In the future, there will be more altcoin. I think altcoin will become the dominant market after the block chain technology is mature.

--►Telegram --►Twitter
--►Ann Thread              PIPSCHAIN - HYBRID EXCHANGE
Bringing you fiat & crypto currency in one platform!     --►Whitepaper--► Website 
--►Medium
Harrow30

Activity: 266
Merit: 1

DATABLOCKCHAIN.IO SALE IS LIVE | MVP @ DBC.IO

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 05:01:36 PM

It has been a thug between the altcoins, bitcoin and ethereum price values. I do have some altcoins and have been monitoring the increase with respect to bitcoin and ethereum value. Most times, the increase of the altcoins has been relative with the bitcoin price value with exception to one or two altcoins that have its own individual price fluctuation. But I feel, the altcoins will win eventually.

[  TRY ALPHA MVP  ]    WELCOME TO DATABLOCKCHAIN    [  TRY ALPHA MVP  ]
Mainsale now LIVE!  //  Raised $16 Million in PRE-SALE
Haunebu

Activity: 3066
Merit: 969

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 05:05:11 PM

Easy. Bitcoin all the way. Why? The popularity of Bitcoin literally outweighs the popularity of every other coin by a big factor which is most likely not going to change anytime soon. In fact, I believe this factor will rise even further once Bitcoin gets adopted by majority of the world population driving its value into the stratosphere. Altcoins like Ethereum, Ripple, Litecoin etc will also continue to rise in the long term, but they will always stand right behind the king of the crypto world. This is simply my strong faith in Bitcoin and it is completely up to you to decide which is better op.

█████████████████████████
███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
█████████████████████████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
bokis14

Activity: 10

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 10:52:18 AM

altcoin works much better than Bitcoin and Ethereum, since Altcoin has recorded a recent strong rise and the market is less affected by Bitcoin. , many cryptocurrencies also begin to follow their own "trajectory", Altcoin is generally just a bigger market, but for the most part, bitcoin is the bridge between them. Generally, if you want to buy altcoin, you should buy bitcoin and then use the bitcoin.
Visteryy

Activity: 322

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 10:54:53 AM

Bitcoin will control the market. Because we all know that when Bitcoin prices drop, all Crypto markets drop by Bitcoin and vice versa, when Bitcoin prices increase Altcoin prices also increase. Bitcoin is the one who determines the market price
marjil

Activity: 454
Merit: 13

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 10:57:06 AM

Bitcoin must be the most. How can altcoin be able to overcome it?
Bitcoin is always they call it be the king and the reason is that it cannot be taken by the altcoins because they are much lower rates and nobody is that interested.

Agathai

Activity: 182

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 11:02:36 AM

Yes, Bitcoin is a special element and the most important component in the crypto ecosystem. It will always be a king with dominance because of the power of profit and value from the volatility that can break the limited gaps. Meanwhile, altcoin with the soul base from ETH, it is being improved to better suit the needs of the user in practice. Thus, over time it invisibly creates a balance of value in the space of the investor and the consumer. I do not think there is a chance for ETH to pass bitcoin on importance, reputation and value.
Rhaizan

Activity: 518
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 11:08:43 AM

Easy. Bitcoin all the way. Why? The popularity of Bitcoin literally outweighs the popularity of every other coin by a big factor which is most likely not going to change anytime soon. In fact, I believe this factor will rise even further once Bitcoin gets adopted by majority of the world population driving its value into the stratosphere. Altcoins like Ethereum, Ripple, Litecoin etc will also continue to rise in the long term, but they will always stand right behind the king of the crypto world. This is simply my strong faith in Bitcoin and it is completely up to you to decide which is better op.

Yes that's right I'm definitely agree with you bro, it's bitcoin.
And I believe it will be more powerful in the future, if you will buy altcoins you need to have bitcoin to purchase alts and that's why bitcoin and ethereum is become a popular to crypto world.
pat4cryptoreal

Activity: 630
Merit: 102

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 11:12:33 AM

We do not need think that any alternative coin will take control of market. If you check the coinmarketcap and observe how it works you will see that any time bitcoin go down all other coin go down with bitcoin. The by-product of almost all the alternative coin is bitcoin.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 ... 75 »
  Print  

Jump to: